151A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 5th December 2014, 3:35 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:Something that has been confirmed by someone at New York Comic Con, which hasn't been posted here, is that the future of Ben 10 will probably star Young Ben, http://ben-10-canonicity.deviantart.com/journal/NYCC-2014-Ben-10-News-487812938

Whether this 10 year old Ben is a continuation of Ben Classic, or a hard reboot with the Omnitrix being rediscovered, or even OV's Ben 11 story continued, has yet to be seen.
Does seem to fit with what cheshirep has been saying an announcement in december.
If it is a reboot i would be ok if they do it the right way also i can't really see them doing anything else with young ben since even omniverse was scraping the surface of when ben took the omnitrix off.
Of course things can change during that time.
You never know, it could be pushed back to January.
Anyway, if the Young Ben adventures continue, I hope for them to reveal certain things from past shows, and that Feedback, Spitter get a chance to appear, along with... and yes i'm saying it... new aliens...

I think it would be a nice touch if young ben had clockwork since Derrick said he does still have him

152A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 5th December 2014, 3:43 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:Something that has been confirmed by someone at New York Comic Con, which hasn't been posted here, is that the future of Ben 10 will probably star Young Ben, http://ben-10-canonicity.deviantart.com/journal/NYCC-2014-Ben-10-News-487812938

Whether this 10 year old Ben is a continuation of Ben Classic, or a hard reboot with the Omnitrix being rediscovered, or even OV's Ben 11 story continued, has yet to be seen.
Does seem to fit with what cheshirep has been saying an announcement in december.
If it is a reboot i would be ok if they do it the right way also i can't really see them doing anything else with young ben since even omniverse was scraping the surface of when ben took the omnitrix off.
Anyway, if the Young Ben adventures continue, I hope for them to reveal certain things from past shows, and that Feedback, Spitter get a chance to appear, along with... and yes i'm saying it... new aliens...

I think it would be a nice touch if young ben had clockwork since Derrick said he does still have him
Maybe when young Ben unlocked clockwork in Ben Again it was an anomaly in the timestream. http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121289266548

153A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 5th December 2014, 4:38 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Maybe when young Ben unlocked clockwork in Ben Again it was an anomaly in the timestream. http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121289266548

Or the future just changed again. Its happened before with Kevin not being evil, and Ben 10k not being all grim.

154A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 5th December 2014, 11:35 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Or the future just changed again. Its happened before with Kevin not being evil, and Ben 10k not being all grim.
Derrick confirmed he was grim just like the original.

155A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 6:34 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/104976179187/kyle-10nnyson-cheshirep-okay-cn-still

Looks like we're getting a reboot. Hopefully it's good!

156A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 11:40 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/104976179187/kyle-10nnyson-cheshirep-okay-cn-still

Yes finally something to get excited for I hope we still get that announcement though a reboot is a good way to expand the universe its to bad we won't be seeing the post omniverse road trip well looks like we are getting a blast from the past. What artstyle do you think they will use?

157A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 4:22 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/104976179187/kyle-10nnyson-cheshirep-okay-cn-still

Yes finally something to get excited for I hope we still get that announcement though a reboot is a good way to expand the universe its to bad we won't be seeing the post omniverse road trip well looks like we are getting a blast from the past. What artstyle do you think they will use?
The question is what kind of reboot will we get. A lot can change in a few months considering there's no official announcement. It may have not started production yet.

158A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 5:01 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Reboot? Hm...

159A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 5:19 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Gravattacker wrote:Reboot? Hm...
cheshirep said she's not exactly sure when it's going to start and that's all she knows. Plans can change during the few months.

160A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 5:56 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ultraalien wrote:
cheshirep said she's not exactly sure when it's going to start and that's all she knows. Plans can change during the few months.

I've been thinking... What if the road trip is the reboot? Like the os road trip, but with Teen Ben and Teen Gwen, Teen Kevin and Rook? A partial reboot.

161A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 6:04 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Gravattacker wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

I've been thinking... What if the road trip is the reboot? Like the os road trip, but with Teen Ben and Teen Gwen, Teen Kevin and Rook? A partial reboot.
That is a strong possibility. As I look at her blog it looks like nothing has been finalized.

162A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 8:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="Gravattacker"]
ultraalien wrote:

I've been thinking... What if the road trip is the reboot? Like the os road trip, but with Teen Ben and Teen Gwen, Teen Kevin and Rook? A partial reboot.[/quote
I don't see how that would count as any kind of reboot it's another chapter in bens life not a retelling of his Orgins

163A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 8:21 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

I don't see how that would count as any kind of reboot it's another chapter in bens life not a retelling of his Orgins

""""""Reboot""""""""

Not necessarly a reboot, it's more like a new ignition point

Last edited by Gravattacker on 12th December 2014, 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

164A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 8:26 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Gravattacker wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

""""""Reboot""""""""

Not as a reboot, but like a new dawn
Don't think that's what they meant but never the less cant wait to see what they have planned. Also do you guys think it will be called ben 10 or since its a reboot be called something else as with the superman reboot since it would be wierd to call it Ben 10 (2015) maybe it'll be called The Alien Shapshifter who knows maybe it will stay the same or maybe it will have a subtitle like all the others maybe Ben 10: The Beginning.

165A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 8:41 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

""""""Reboot""""""""

Don't think that's what they meant but never the less cant wait to see what they have planned. Also do you guys think it will be called ben 10 or since its a reboot be called something else as with the superman reboot since it would be wierd to call it Ben 10 (2015) maybe it'll be called The Alien Shapshifter who knows maybe it will stay the same or maybe it will have a subtitle like all the others maybe Ben 10: The Beginning.
Ben 10 could either have a soft reboot or a hard reboot like I said nothing has been officially announced.

166A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 12th December 2014, 8:45 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

""""""Reboot""""""""

Ben 10 could either have a soft reboot or a hard reboot like I said nothing has been officially announced.
True but mostly when someone says they are doing a reboot they are most likely talking about a full on remodel of the series like man of steel

167A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 15th January 2015, 1:07 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

To me, it's very disappointing that there won't be a fifth Ben 10 program anytime soon.

I would've loved to see Charmcaster reform herself and becomes Gwen's friend like Kevin did Ben's.

Still, I'm glad the Ben 10 series was what persuaded me to continue watching CN.

168A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 15th January 2015, 1:57 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

PeruAlonso wrote:To me, it's very disappointing that there won't be a fifth Ben 10 program anytime soon.

I would've loved to see Charmcaster reform herself and becomes Gwen's friend like Kevin did Ben's.

Still, I'm glad the Ben 10 series was what persuaded me to continue watching CN.
But there's cobfirmed to be a reboot in the works

169A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 20th January 2015, 9:01 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne alredy says that CN dont begin production to anything and that he doesnt know nothing more about Ben 10, that means that it will be a HARD REBOOT in terms of the creative crew behind the show and i am secure that if this 5 series happen will bring big changes.

Another thing is that the Reboot will be just like Alien Force, so it will be the themes and tone for the new pop thing, the stupid funny action, if dark was the pop thing in the 2008, then funny stupid things are the funny of 2015-2016.

So for me is funny, is sad for the franchise, but for me is funny that the people that never understand how bad was the things that AF make to Ben 10 and the stupid lines that follows, then now with this 5 series will understand, while you cry i laught.

170A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 8th June 2015, 2:16 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Due to the fact that this post is not getting any replys on the believe in ben 10 thread (despite how great the news is) i decided to post it on the thread thats actually about it. So heres the evidence of a 5th series https://twitter.com/SupergirlWiki/status/591856511439282176  a poster that may or may not be for the 5th series A fifth series - Page 7 11390207_1000776439957356_4588597809050005758_n (Looks like a new omnitrix)
and referance the storm that was in the poster and Mr. Rouleau's Tweet https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1001713093197024&id=189586841076324. Now hopefully someone on this thread replies!

171A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 8th June 2015, 4:38 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lets hop its real but then every question i have relates to what kind of show it would be. Everyone here knows im an AF/UA fan boy and an omniverse hater so you all know what im hoping for.

172A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 8th June 2015, 4:45 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:Lets hop its real but then every question i have relates to what kind of show it would be. Everyone here knows im an AF/UA fan boy and an omniverse hater so you all know what im hoping for.
Then your not gonna like this heres bens new design for the reboot A fifth series - Page 7 Ben10

173A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 8th June 2015, 4:47 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Looks better than omniverse at least

174A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 8th June 2015, 4:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:Looks better than omniverse at least
I guess did you see the article?https://pressroom.turner.com/us/cartoon-network/cartoon-network-announces-all-new-television-series-global-phenomenon-ben-10#.VXXBYUbrYgY

175A fifth series - Page 7 Empty Re: A fifth series 8th June 2015, 6:26 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

okay that's ugly. really ugly. but i'll forgive them if they use portaler.

http://shrek.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum