Transyl Servantis
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 3:15 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

ntkyeung wrote:http://anodite.co.vu/post/102212174892/thepreciousthing-matter-of-fact-were

Here's another hint for you.

Honestly, if the next show is just Gwen, I'm out. Gwen's great and all, but Ben is what really keeps me coming back to watch the show series after series.

52A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 3:16 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:http://anodite.co.vu/post/102212174892/thepreciousthing-matter-of-fact-were

I hope thats true . . . my inner cynic is screaming at me right now but im wearing the blue power ring on this one.
I don't know how I feel about a Gwen series I want the focus to stay on ben but then again in many comic books they have had spinoff comics with supporting characters taking the lead I just hope if it's true it's not to girly but please let's just stick with ben

53A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 4:11 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
datdude wrote:I think theirs about hope about for us to keep the lights on for a while.
Yeah but for a good while this fourm might be dead as derrick wont be answering ben 10 questions anymore

Oh no . . . how ever will I over come my sadness at the loss of Derrick . . . .

Any p for a writing contest? If yes see the fiction by our members thread im trying to get one going.

Derrick is the second art director that Ben 10 have and he do a really good job, this is not about you have right or not, this is because you are wrong before you begin to talk if you are gonna to say something like this.

You cant say that someone who have the direction of design allmost or even more than 100 aliens and like more of 100 characters do a bad work. Some one that could reboot and redesign from zero everything (because the work in AF/UA was crap the worst and cheat crap you can find) but he choose to do the good thing and redesign every alien, character and places mixing the best from OS/AF/UA and Omniverse.

This is not about opinion, this is not because i like one series more than another, this is because you can go to the original material and see that Omniverse design is better and respet the fans. Omniverse in general respet the fans (until 8 Arc and some filler episodes) you can say me that Vulkanus design in AF/UA respect in something to the original one?

Youn can say me in the face that Kevin story in AF make sense, without put in the middle what UA show, what McDuffie says off-screen and even worst the argument that the people changes when becomes older?

Are some things that Omniverse make very clear and make really right, somethings that Charllote Fullerton, Matt Wayne and Youngberg wanna to fix in the show, and finally they did. One of them is the design, other is the story and the last one is the big story that follow Ben 10 to become Ben 10.000

So if we gets another spin-off or even worst a reboot, i expect with all my soul that the people begin that show, make clear and right the things that Omniverse knows how to put again in place, like AF and UA dont know to do it before.

54A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 5:19 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I can strangely see Ben guest starring in the Gwen spin-off anime.
Hopefully it involves the present stuff. But the young stuff is cool I guess...

55A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 12:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Another hint maybe http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121746538100

56A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 7:49 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

oh god i get annoyed enough at the rare ben-lite episode. if they were gonna do a ben-lite or even ben-free series, i doubt i'd bother.

http://shrek.com

57A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 13th November 2014, 8:16 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:

oh god i get annoyed enough at the rare ben-lite episode. if they were gonna do a ben-lite or even ben-free series, i doubt i'd bother.
I know right I would rather have a spanner series where Ben is the max of the series at least Ben would be in it

58A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 12:39 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

MAybe after 4 series its time to put ben on the bench for a series. It wont be forever im sure, and legend of korra proves you have have a good action show with a female lead so im game.

59A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 1:30 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:MAybe after 4 series its time to put ben on the bench for a series. It wont be forever im sure, and legend of korra proves you have have a good action show with a  female lead so im game.
I have no problem with a girl lead I just don't want it to be all Girl power with flowers and pink and everything girly everywhere I mean remember she did originate from a boy show so don't make it to girly make it like you said korra also probably not happening but anyone else want a new series commercial after tommrows episode like AF did with UA. Man isn't it weird OV seems so new and it's already ending I feel like it just started I still remember all the trash talk it got lol and now we All love the style.

60A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
datdude wrote:MAybe after 4 series its time to put ben on the bench for a series. It wont be forever im sure, and legend of korra proves you have have a good action show with a  female lead so im game.
I have no problem with a girl lead I just don't want it to be all Girl power with flowers and pink and everything girly everywhere I mean remember she did originate from a boy show so don't make it to girly make it like you said korra who knows maybe we will get the ben 10,000 series we've been wanting also probably not happening but anyone else want a new series commercial after tommrows episode like AF did with UA. Man isn't it weird OV seems so new and it's already ending I feel like it just started I still remember all the trash talk it got lol and now we All love the style.
Sorry I'm posting so much but one more thing on the ben 10 wikipedi under series it says Ben 10: Returning of Gwen 2015 description Last year Omniverse Ben has a gain of another Omnitrix that's gain access of new aliens along with all alien forms prior, Gwen returns, Ben got a new partner, Crunch Outtask. New aliens are set invasion Jockball, Chiptack and Test War. what is this it is obviously fake right

61A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:34 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
I have no problem with a girl lead I just don't want it to be all Girl power with flowers and pink and everything girly everywhere I mean remember she did originate from a boy show so don't make it to girly make it like you said korra who knows maybe we will get the ben 10,000 series we've been wanting also probably not happening but anyone else want a new series commercial after tommrows episode like AF did with UA. Man isn't it weird OV seems so new and it's already ending I feel like it just started I still remember all the trash talk it got lol and now we All love the style.
Sorry I'm posting so much but one more thing on the ben 10 wikipedi under series it says Ben 10: Returning of Gwen 2015 description Last year Omniverse Ben has a gain of another Omnitrix that's gain access of new aliens along with all alien forms prior, Gwen returns, Ben got a new partner, Crunch Outtask. New aliens are set invasion Jockball, Chiptack and Test War.  what is this it is obviously fake right

Can I get a link?

62A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:39 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Sorry I'm posting so much but one more thing on the ben 10 wikipedi under series it says Ben 10: Returning of Gwen 2015 description Last year Omniverse Ben has a gain of another Omnitrix that's gain access of new aliens along with all alien forms prior, Gwen returns, Ben got a new partner, Crunch Outtask. New aliens are set invasion Jockball, Chiptack and Test War.  what is this it is obviously fake right

Can I get a link?
It was already taken down. I wouldn't worry about it, Ben 10 fans have a way of messing around with the Wikipedia pages.

63A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:39 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Can I get a link?
Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Besides doesn't sound like a good name for a Ben 10 series.

Last edited by ultraalien on 14th November 2014, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

64A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:40 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Can I get a link?
As I said in he post its on wikipedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10 go under series and it should be there And it is still there I just checked

65A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:44 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
datdude wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Can I get a link?
Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
I know that's why I said it's fake and also why would it be called the returning of Gwen what makes her so special that her name should be in the series subtitle I mean Omniverse is not called Ben 10: The a coming Of Rook and Alien force isn't Ben 10: Kevin Turns Good it doesn't make sense just another reason of it wasn't on wikipedia why its fake

66A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:47 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
datdude wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Can I get a link?
As I said in he post its on wikipedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10 go under series and it should be there And it is still there I just checked

To late it is down lol but the description is up there so read and weap lol now watch us all be wrong and cartoon network took it down because it's real and we get a commercial tommorow lol. PLEASE NO!

67A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 3:54 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I can by them pitching a Gwen show shes always been crazy popular internationally. If we get one im cool for it right now im just glad for the hope

68A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 4:00 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Atleast next month, there will be some sort of announcement.
If a 5th series does happen relating to Ben, I hope they atleast have the curtsy to show Jetray.

69A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 4:08 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:I can by them pitching a Gwen show shes always been crazy popular internationally. If we get one im cool for it right now im just glad for the hope
If they do do this I hope it's not Gwen forever I hope they eventually go back to Ben if it happens it will probably be a one time thing.

Ebomnitrix wrote:Atleast next month, there will be some sort of announcement.
If a 5th series does happen relating to Ben, I hope they atleast have the curtsy to show Jetray.
Did they say when the announcement will happen and I hope they show jetray and chamalien I get fastrack because he's a xlr8 clone but chamalien and jetray are original also please bring spitter and more future aliens mentioned only and maybe squidstrictor and rocks ( lamest name ever I mean rocks at least bloxx has the xx and is not just blocks lol)

70A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 4:59 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The problem is that, "The Legend of Korra" is an "Avatar" series (i know they dont call it like this in USA thanks to the fucking James Cameron "Avatar") meanwhile Ben 10 is a franchise about Ben 10 series.

In "The Legend of Korra" the female lead works and make sense because we alredy know that this was a franchise about the Avatar, that is why the main title is "Avatar" and later the determinated series.

But in Ben 10, we are talking about Ben 10, in another words if they wants to do a series center in Gwen they have to do a spin off to the franchise of "Ben 10", the same to another character, because you cant do something like "Ben 10: The Secrets of Bezel" and try to use Ben 10 for something that dont deal with his live.

There is a big world full of magic that they can try to explode in a Gwen series, we have Darkstar, Adwaita, Hex, Chamcaster, Bezel, Kevin, Zed, the University and even they can create new villains and "secrets"

The problem is that Gwen was a regular character to Ben 10 franchise, like Kevin was a regular villain and later a regular character, in another words, if a series have Gwen but not Ben 10, it will not work. Why? because all the villains are villains to Ben, all the characters works well with Ben and even every episode needs the action from the Omnitrix.

If they plan to make a series or anime of Gwen, i hope they dont go by the sitcom way, that they make with Powerfull Girls, the series of Craig Mckraken i think this guys was call, that go to anime later.

71A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 4:28 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8nJM0N3aNo&src_vid=1dsm7Pma2Jk&feature=iv&annotation_id=channel%3A54330daf-0000-22a9-9539-001a113f90d2

Creators talk about future plans.

72A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 8:20 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

The next series either needs to be a road trip series or a Ben 10,000 series. Or OMC. I would be okay with any of those as long as it's not a Gwen series.

73A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 8:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:The next series either needs to be a road trip series or a Ben 10,000 series. Or OMC. I would be okay with any of those as long as it's not a Gwen series.
Right? but really a road trip would be awsome it would be like where it all began but it would be wierd if max didn't come it wont be the same

74A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 14th November 2014, 8:55 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

I was hoping the next series would be set in space. Ben, Gwen, Rook and Kevin make a great group. I think a new 5th character or someone like Lucy or Cooper could mix things up, but just those 4 works well enough. Hopefully this is the direction the franchise takes, not a reboot/spinoff/ben10GO/etc.

Also hopefully the Ben focus isn't as mandated by CN for the 5th series.

75A fifth series - Page 3 Empty Re: A fifth series 15th November 2014, 12:11 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

From chesirep blog

cheshirep:

There’s nothing to panic about.

frankenstrikeben: How do you know?? Was there an announcement or something?

cheshirep: Why don’t we just sit back, wait, and enjoy the surprise? Wink

kyle-10nnyson: WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM US

cheshirep:Something
kyle-10nnyson: IS IT BEN 10 RELATED

IS IT

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cheshirep: Why, of course.

Source: cheshirep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: