Solo28
AleSir19
Sebastian13
verbomaniac
Ebomnitrix
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 9th November 2014, 2:09 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Maybe if Lucy appears after disguising herself as Ma Vreedle after scaring Vilgax, this episode will be even more enjoyable.

Doesn't mean I won't bother seeing this episode on Tuesday, though.

27MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 9th November 2014, 4:38 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Gravattacker wrote:
AustinHolt2022 wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:
AustinHolt2022 wrote:Wait... Albedo has teamed up with Vilgax twice, and was betrayed both times... and yet he agreed to a third team up?! Wooow...

At least the episode looks good...

Did Vilgax's time bomb even affect Albedo?

Albedo might look like Ben, but that's just it; he looks like Ben. He's not a Ben.

...Yes. Gwen was affected too.

The Chronosapien Bomb affect the portraits of the Omnitrix.

In some way but not at all, Vilgax say after him put on The Chronosapien Bomb, that the machine will destroy every alternative dimension except the dimension of the Ben without Watch.

In others words, the plan of Vilgax was that Eon make a team of Ben 10 alternative versions and that while he loose time fighting and killing the Ben without Omnitrix of that dimension, he would start the bomb and destroy every one with an Omnitrix and all the others alternatives dimensions.

28MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 11:38 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Yep, Vilgax just merged with Malware's remains.

And Luhley chose Driba.

And Azmuth disabled Albedo's Ultimatrix and made him to do community service.

29MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 11:47 am

Omniversed

Human
Human

That actually was pretty good. I was afraid we'd end up with something like "Stuck On You" for this episode since it's about two former arc villains coming together in just on episode.

Still confused about Albedo needing to use the Ultimatrix though. Isn't it just supposed to be a stabilizer to keep him within his transformations? If so, he doesn't need to slam down it every now and then.

Oh, and then there's the romance stuff. Look, honestly I was expecting Luhley to say no to both Blukic and Driba, but taking one over the other is better than nothing I guess.

Along with that, great set of aliens for this episode. Ghostfreak and Diamondhead were all right, Atomix and Whampire being here was great, and getting a small Gravattack appearance is okay by me. Good set of aliens. Hopefully we'll get more as the series winds down to the final three episodes.

30MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 11:54 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Azmuth messed up Albedo's stabilizer back in "For a Few Brains More".

31MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 12:19 pm

Positives

• Ultimate Rath
  • Malwared Vilgax
  • Atomix and Whampire.
  • Max getting his armor taken away (It's always cool when the heroes stuff gets destroyed).
  • Blukic and Driba save the day kinda.
  • Ben gets the spotlight after a Rook focus yesterday.
  • Skurd didn't stick all around the aliens this episode (I'm cool with him giving Ben different aliens abilities but not when he wraps all around the aliens).

Negatives

• That Star Wars reference is overused by now in media, so it was painful to listen to it here.
  • How can Atomix (Ben's second most powerful alien) lose to Malgax.
  • Albedo is stuck as a kid.
  • No Ultimate Cannonbolt, Swampfire, Wildmutt, or Way Big.
  • All the Galvan relationship stuff dragged on too much.
  • Why was Driba picked? Since when did she romantically show any interest in then??
  • I predicted Azmuth would teleport away, that was just way too predictable.

Overall I was a letdown a bit by this episode compared to what I expected but it was still a good episode.

32MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 4:46 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Decent episode, I don't think they'll have time to do anything with that Malware cliffhanger though...

33MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 5:07 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:Decent episode, I don't think they'll have time to do anything with that Malware cliffhanger though...

It was heaavily established in Arc 7 that Chronosapiens and Galvanic Mechamorphs have merging capabilities. From that point how can anyone say that the finale will not involve Malware and Maltruant fusing together.

That'll probably be the basis of Teen Vilgax's role in A New Dawn, He'll establish some kind of long time agreement, where he'll eventually get the Chronosapien Time Bomb, and Maltruant will be able to pry the the Malware suit off of Vilgax's half dead body, giving him the ability to get to... wherever he needed the time beast to take him.

34MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 6:03 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

no ultimate humungousaur 0/10

odd episode. felt very stiff in several areas - acting, animation, writing. good aliens but not ov's top quality.

http://shrek.com

35MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 7:48 pm

SoloIsPerfect

SoloIsPerfect
Human
Human

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:no ultimate humungousaur 0/10

odd episode. felt very stiff in several areas - acting, animation, writing. good aliens but not ov's top quality.
r.i.p vilgax :'( (man i hope he's alive)

36MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 8:09 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

A really good episode, finally the people that ask and wants to see Vilgax kicking the butt of Ben here they have it. Is cool to see again Albedo and Vilgax every one asking for his own thing, is cool that after a long time ago (UA/Omniverse) we have finally Vilgax searching and almost killing Ben because he wants the clock, the Omnitrix.

Is like in UA was strange that he set away the Omnitrix like the big goal and everything was about destroying or killing Ben and in Omniverse was the same over and over again, until now that he is now in his original way.

One thing really strange is that Ben like Atomix dont do any damage to Vilgax, but i believe that the writer and even all the staff, wanna to show before the end of the series, the real or original Vilgax back, the guy that kick and kill people really easy.

Also the aliens in the episode are really awesome Ghostfreak, Whampire and Atomix, really cool ending, the most sad is that they follow the way of Ben 10.000, in other way if you see the OS, you will know that Vilgax is now in pieces (like in the original 13 episodes) and he wont be back anymore.

37MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 9:13 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:no ultimate humungousaur 0/10

Yeah, these last episodes are missing what UA's last episodes were missing, a real lack of care and passion.

These great plots were made at a time when there was still life in the crew, but more and more there feels like corners are being cut with the writing, such as Albedo and Vilgax working together again without a better reason than mutual benefit, or Albedo having access to his preferred form but spending most of his time as Kid Ben, or Azmuth having contingency plans, when in Arc 4 it was established he didn't have time for them.

I'm just going to say: Whampire not using his Corruptulas this episode was very reminiscent of Big Chill not using his intangibility when he fought the FKC.

38MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 9:42 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Diamond Chris wrote:Positives

• Ultimate Rath
  • Malwared Vilgax
  • Atomix and Whampire.
  • Max getting his armor taken away (It's always cool when the heroes stuff gets destroyed).
  • Skurd didn't stick all around the aliens this episode (I'm cool with him giving Ben different aliens abilities but not when he wraps all around the aliens).

Negatives

• That Star Wars reference is overused by now in media, so it was painful to listen to it here.
  • Why was Driba picked? Since when did she romantically show any interest in then??

Overall I was a letdown a bit by this episode compared to what I expected but it was still a good episode.
With all the things you liked the least about this episode, why Albedo stuck in Kid Ben's body?

39MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 10:45 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ZeroRecoil wrote:Yeah, these last episodes are missing what UA's last episodes were missing, a real lack of care and passion.

You mean the care and passion of totally derailing Charmcaster and her story, pandering to Darkcaster shippers, tackling "heavy" issues like Stockholm Syndrome in an unsatisfying way, doing....whatever the hell that Animo chicken episode was about, and dragging a two-part finale into a three-part finale? scratch

40MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th November 2014, 11:46 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

umm the bugger guy on the watch is annoying that is all.

41MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 12th November 2014, 2:30 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

What I liked about today's episode besides Vilgax fusing with Malware, thus becoming Malgax is how Azmuth defeated Albedo by disabling his Ultimatrix where he's stuck as Kid Ben. Good riddance to a bad Galvan!

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode and I know what it means for sure.

42MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 12th November 2014, 4:13 am

PeruAlonso wrote:
Diamond Chris wrote:Positives

• Ultimate Rath
  • Malwared Vilgax
  • Atomix and Whampire.

Negatives

With all the things you liked the least about this episode, why Albedo stuck in Kid Ben's body?
Because he is annoying and seems dumber. I mean from AF-OV Albedo was ba, smart, calculating but ever since he became a kid he's just been ugh.

43MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 12th November 2014, 8:43 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Sir_Ronald wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:Yeah, these last episodes are missing what UA's last episodes were missing, a real lack of care and passion.

You mean the care and passion of totally derailing Charmcaster and her story, pandering to Darkcaster shippers, tackling "heavy" issues like Stockholm Syndrome in an unsatisfying way, doing....whatever the hell that Animo chicken episode was about, and dragging a two-part finale into a three-part finale? scratch

Sorry, I'm confused. I'm saying that those episodes were missing care and passion. They were incredibly sloppy decisions rushed up quickly because it would do, almost like these last Omniverse episodes.

We're making the same point. What is with your aggressive tone?

44MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: MALGAX ATTACKS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 12th November 2014, 9:54 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

About the episode, Albedo like a kid had became something strange, until the end of 4 Arc, Omniverse create and development a never seen before Albedo.

Omniverse take the in some way stupid and basic AF Albedo, into this new character that even dont care Ben he only wants to kill Azmuth, take all the power of his brain or at less take the "bussines" like first thinker and if in the way he finds Ben he will kill him too.

So in this episode the writer follow that line, but like some one say this last Arc, feels incomplete, really quick and trying to follow what they do before. In Omniverse we always deal with something new, is one series that have a lot aliens, villains and worlds to use.

So when we have that in this last 10 episodes, every one try to finish and end really quick the storys alredy create and development in a beautiful way, because Omniverse take his time, to show Chamcaster story, Khyber story, Albedo story, Vilgax story, Rook story, Kai story and even Zs'Skayr story.

And now in this last Arc they close Chamcaster story in a bad way, they even dont follow the past events, try to be so good liek before but even the good development of Bezel, how the writers try to follow past events and ending the "arc" this way kill every the cool ambient create.

In "From Hedorium to Eternity", it is the same thing, they try to explain something or close something? I don't know, but Zs'Skayr is there and even that doesn't help this terrible episode, that could be better if Cooper was the center. On the other side, Khyber story is really push in.

It's like "From Hedorium To Eternity", "Stuck on You", "Third Time is a Charm", "Malgax Attacks" and even "Most Dangerous Game Show"  are episode made because they had to, the team behind Omniverse create a lot of cliff-hangers and now in only 20 episode they have to ended it all, so we can say all this season and part of the 7 Arc one is to catch up and finish to explain how and where are these characters.

So yes, for me is sad that Omniverse ends in this way and even that this is one of the best show of Ben 10 (in terms of design, music, main story, characters, aliens and even so many filler episodes) and they killing here making the crew finish everything in 20 episodes and not in another spin off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum