Transyl Servantis
Ebomnitrix
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

I find your lack of aliens... disturbing. I mean come on 3 aliens?

Other than that, I did enjoy the episode. It was nice seeing everybody in the future, I'm so proud of them all (wipes away a single tear). But for real, this episode was very cool and I can't wait to see what the last episode has in store for us.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

not bad. not good, but not bad. i hate how light on aliens the last arc is. it really sucks. and i hate episodes that don't focus on present ben, but i've done enough complaining about that in the otto motives and final countdown  topics.

really it was just...alright. i don't have much to say besides baumann 10,000 is hot and jk simmons reference <3

EDIT: also, it was called the end of an era, not whatever weird long crap you guys think it's called. i checked.

http://shrek.com

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Big fan of Ben 10k, episodes, this was a lot of fun...
There are a few things here and there which I didn't like, but overall, it was great!

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I see again the episode and is awesome how the writers DO the Time War, they use elements that Chrono Spanner/Kenny search or take from previous episodes.

Matruant wants the Anihilarg from "So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies" and that later was fix in "Mud is Thicker than Water" and the dwarf star from "Special Delivery", to make a machine of doomsday.

Chrono Spanner travel to past in the beginning of the episode to stop Future Dr. Animo, like we see in "Animo Crackers" and even use the Techadon Cube that Argit stole from Psychon in "Cough It Up" to win some time.

And finally Maltruant use the pieces see in "Fight at the Museum", "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1", "Secret of Dos Santos" and the Time Beast eggs from "Let's Do the Time War Again".

In only this episode enter into action of 9 past episodes from the series (will be 10 episodes if we count that in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2" Rook use the Store 23 from "Store 23" to find Ben and Ben 23)

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Not a bad ep Kai ( for only the 2nd time) was not annoying, action was good, argit was funny. I have no issues with the ep. OK omniverse one more ep and I can say you did not have a bad ending dont let me down!

SoloIsPerfect

SoloIsPerfect
Human
Human

i love ben 10,000 episodes and honestly this episode was pretty awesome
things i don't like:
kenny being spanner and not having an omnitrix.
dr. animo returns (AGAIN).

TrustMeImBlue

TrustMeImBlue

Its been a long time since i've posted here, so howdy. Was it just me or did Kens voice seem off putting at first? As Spanner i think its rather cool, however Scott Menville just didn't fit the part for me. Other than that it was a pretty good episode!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum