Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Art

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Fan Art Empty Fan Art on 8th May 2012, 2:38 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
This is for Ben 10 related fan art.

P.S. Come on DeviantArt,show me what you got. Laughing

2Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 8th May 2012, 6:55 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
You have gotta love fan art.


_________________
Wazzup?

3Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 4:53 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:This is for Ben 10 related fan art.

P.S. Come on DeviantArt,show me what you got. Laughing
I'm very bad at drawing. And all I got are colored pencils and ballpens.

4Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 4:59 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:This is for Ben 10 related fan art.

P.S. Come on DeviantArt,show me what you got. Laughing
I'm very bad at drawing. And all I got are colored pencils and ballpens.
Even so, you can still post any cool Ben 10 fan art here.

5Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 5:10 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:This is for Ben 10 related fan art.

P.S. Come on DeviantArt,show me what you got. Laughing
I'm very bad at drawing. And all I got are colored pencils and ballpens.
Even so, you can still post any cool Ben 10 fan art here.
I got a DeviantART account; bad drawings, is it okay if I show mine here? auzhauz.deviantart.com

illuminate01.deviantart.com - He's got very good ones; named the "series" Ben 10: Aliens Unleashed.

I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days, so..

6Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 9th May 2012, 5:11 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:I got a DeviantART account; bad drawings, is it okay if I show mine here? auzcos.deviantart.com

illuminate01.deviantart.com - He's got very good ones; named the "series" Ben 10: Aliens Unleashed.

I'm not allowed to post links for 7 days, so..
You don't even need to ask Smile . Just show them here when you can. It doesn't matter if it's bad. It probably isn't THAT bad anyway and hey, at least you can draw Laughing .

7Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 28th July 2012, 5:29 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber
No one's posting fan art here?

8Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 28th July 2012, 10:22 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
First-Psykon wrote:No one's posting fan art here?
It seems so... Sad
The old forum was full of fan art,I wonder why the "artists" from that one didn't migrate to this one.

9Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 28th October 2012, 9:52 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
I didn't even notice this thread existed
But now I have so I'm posting some crud

Fasttrack

Fan Art Fasttrack_by_trinumanuva-d5cg2us

And then some fan-made aliens

Fan Art A_thing_by_trinumanuva-d5b0iy9
Magmaburst and

Fan Art Aots_original_aliens_set_1_by_trinumanuva-d53rf60
these dudes

10Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 28th October 2012, 10:26 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I didn't even notice this thread existed
But now I have so I'm posting some crud

Fasttrack

Fan Art Fasttrack_by_trinumanuva-d5cg2us

And then some fan-made aliens

Fan Art A_thing_by_trinumanuva-d5b0iy9
Magmaburst and

Fan Art Aots_original_aliens_set_1_by_trinumanuva-d53rf60
these dudes

I'm sorry but that Fasttrack is amazing, it looks a little bit like it was inspired by Spidermonkey but still well worth showing to Derrick.

11Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 29th October 2012, 12:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I didn't even notice this thread existed
snip

I'm sorry but that Fasttrack is amazing, it looks a little bit like it was inspired by Spidermonkey but still well worth showing to Derrick.

I did.
He said, and I quote "Ooh, spidery"

12Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 29th October 2012, 1:34 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I didn't even notice this thread existed
But now I have so I'm posting some crud

Fasttrack

Fan Art Fasttrack_by_trinumanuva-d5cg2us

very interesting but the arms look weird and hist vest cover part of his trademark arrow mark.

13Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 29th October 2012, 4:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
His arms are triple-sectioned. That was deliberate.


The arrow ain't that important.

14Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 30th October 2012, 3:39 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Hey guys convince me not to give up on this thing
Because I kind of want to.

15Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 30th October 2012, 3:24 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Hey guys convince me not to give up on this thing
Because I kind of want to.

I'm not a huge fan of it...but it would be interesting to see the final version.

16Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 30th October 2012, 6:40 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:His arms are triple-sectioned. That was deliberate.


The arrow ain't that important.
oh god that terrible. Mad

17Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 31st October 2012, 7:47 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:His arms are triple-sectioned. That was deliberate.


The arrow ain't that important.
oh god that terrible. Mad
I think it's a really interesting idea...just out of place. It would fit in better with Spidermonkey than Fasttrack.

(and the idea of triple-sectioned arms is freaking cool. I actually can't imagine the feeling of that!)

18Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 31st October 2012, 7:48 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Hey guys convince me not to give up on this thing
Because I kind of want to.
...I like his pants.

19Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 31st October 2012, 10:45 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

My Fasttrack uses his arms for fast stuff. Runs on all fours and the like.

20Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 2:30 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

My Fasttrack uses his arms for fast stuff. Runs on all fours and the like.
I actually like your Chromastone, maybe better than the real design. The only problem is the spikes on his back are too big and the chest area is pretty weird cos I think the pink there is unnecessary. His pants do look cool though.

21Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 3:55 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Zero Degrees wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

My Fasttrack uses his arms for fast stuff. Runs on all fours and the like.
I actually like your Chromastone, maybe better than the real design. The only problem is the spikes on his back are too big and the chest area is pretty weird cos I think the pink there is unnecessary. His pants do look cool though.

The pink on his chest is one of my favorite parts, but yeah, I made it look stupid.

See, the chest is supposed to be all broken, and there's just supposed to be a hole of crystal in his chest. He's a conductor alien, so the idea is he absorbs light through the hole, channels it through his back towers (benvicktor style) and shoots it all back out.

That said, the concept needs work, and I need to learn how to color crystals. And those crystals really should have been shorter.

Here's the original sketch, just by the way, if anyone is interested. I think it looks better in grayscale, actually....green, pink and purple isn't the best combination. The downside is the right foot looks horrid.

Anyway, I do think I'll give up on that guy and try again at a later day. I'm more interested on working on some genderbends now....

22Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 1:39 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

My Fasttrack uses his arms for fast stuff. Runs on all fours and the like.
I actually like your Chromastone, maybe better than the real design. The only problem is the spikes on his back are too big and the chest area is pretty weird cos I think the pink there is unnecessary. His pants do look cool though.

The pink on his chest is one of my favorite parts, but yeah, I made it look stupid.

See, the chest is supposed to be all broken, and there's just supposed to be a hole of crystal in his chest. He's a conductor alien, so the idea is he absorbs light through the hole, channels it through his back towers (benvicktor style) and shoots it all back out.

That said, the concept needs work, and I need to learn how to color crystals. And those crystals really should have been shorter.

Here's the original sketch, just by the way, if anyone is interested. I think it looks better in grayscale, actually....green, pink and purple isn't the best combination. The downside is the right foot looks horrid.

Anyway, I do think I'll give up on that guy and try again at a later day. I'm more interested on working on some genderbends now....

Oh...I really like the original sketch! Very Happy

23Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 1:55 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Okay so consensus on Chromastone is nope.

Anyway.

My Fasttrack uses his arms for fast stuff. Runs on all fours and the like.
I actually like your Chromastone, maybe better than the real design. The only problem is the spikes on his back are too big and the chest area is pretty weird cos I think the pink there is unnecessary. His pants do look cool though.

The pink on his chest is one of my favorite parts, but yeah, I made it look stupid.

See, the chest is supposed to be all broken, and there's just supposed to be a hole of crystal in his chest. He's a conductor alien, so the idea is he absorbs light through the hole, channels it through his back towers (benvicktor style) and shoots it all back out.

That said, the concept needs work, and I need to learn how to color crystals. And those crystals really should have been shorter.

Here's the original sketch, just by the way, if anyone is interested. I think it looks better in grayscale, actually....green, pink and purple isn't the best combination. The downside is the right foot looks horrid.

Anyway, I do think I'll give up on that guy and try again at a later day. I'm more interested on working on some genderbends now....

the problem is that the big crystal in his back make him more similar to Diamondhead,the hole make him a little similar to Gravaatack core and i don't think Chromastone is a alien that need clothes.

24Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 4:00 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

The pink on his chest is one of my favorite parts, but yeah, I made it look stupid.

See, the chest is supposed to be all broken, and there's just supposed to be a hole of crystal in his chest. He's a conductor alien, so the idea is he absorbs light through the hole, channels it through his back towers (benvicktor style) and shoots it all back out.

That said, the concept needs work, and I need to learn how to color crystals. And those crystals really should have been shorter.

Here's the original sketch, just by the way, if anyone is interested. I think it looks better in grayscale, actually....green, pink and purple isn't the best combination. The downside is the right foot looks horrid.

Anyway, I do think I'll give up on that guy and try again at a later day. I'm more interested on working on some genderbends now....
Well, knowing the story behind the chest, it's my favorite part too. The execution just wasn't as brilliant as the idea.

I LOVE the original sketch. It's great, better than the colored version. (though it's funny that now I hate the pants but like the pink on his chest)

25Fan Art Empty Re: Fan Art on 1st November 2012, 10:06 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
you should do fan art of sapien alien species that ben doesn't have but are from the ben 10 franchise.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum