Ebomnitrix
Katara
datdude
Gravattacker
Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 18th January 2015, 1:26 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Taken Directly From the Website https://www.change.org/p/believe-in-ben-10-campaign-support-us
I think you should all sign this if you want Ben 10 to continue. This is a letter to CN. (i did not start this i only support it an you should to)

[Hey, Cartoon Network! This petition's cause was the recent ignorance of a show that gave you not just popularity but it became one of your main and most recognizable ones. We're talking about the show that in 2005-2007 everybody was talking about. We're talking about the show that in 2008 beat the record of the most watched premiere ever on Cartoon Network. We're talking about the show that on 10th October 2010 organised extremely big events in not just one country. We're also talking about the show you tried to change a lot in 2012 but in a good way. This show is Ben 10.

We were really shocked when you announced the days and the time the sixth, seventh and eighth story arc of Ben 10: Omniverse were going to premiere. We guess the fourth Ben 10 series didn't get much rating. But what caused this? From probably the most watched show on your channel in 2006, Ben 10 turned into a show you tried to hide from the audience in 2014. The reason is that you completely underestimate the potential of the action cartoon.]
BELIEVE IN BEN 10!

2Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 20th January 2015, 11:47 am

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
Human
Human

Does the Cartoon Network would be so manipulated as well?

I hope Ben 10 does not come back, not now. After nine years on TV, everything has its end.

http://www.ben10extranet.com

3Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 20th January 2015, 11:56 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira wrote:Does the Cartoon Network would be so manipulated as well?

I hope Ben 10 does not come back, not now. After nine years on TV, everything has its end.

I wish you could like or dislike these posts because this would be a dislike.

4Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 21st January 2015, 9:57 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
Herbet de Jesus Ferreira wrote:Does the Cartoon Network would be so manipulated as well?

You actually can, check out the plus and minus on the right side.

5Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 21st January 2015, 11:29 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Lol never noticed that thanks

6Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 21st January 2015, 1:23 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

My pleasure, promoted topic to sticky until further news of Ben 10.
Oh, and I signed today as well. Smile

7Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 21st January 2015, 1:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

My pleasure, promoted topic to sticky until further news of Ben 10.
Oh, and I signed today as well. Smile
Thanks a lot maybe we can get to their goal

8Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 26th January 2015, 3:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Update Taken From The Website -

You are just AMAZING!

Ben 10 Club
Jan 22, 2015 — Guys, we don't know even how to express how happy are we that for only 2 weeks our campaign has gained so much supporters! Can you even imagine more than 200 Ben 10 fans standing together in front of you?! So we can't say anything else but a BIG thank you! Thank you for your support, we appreciate it a lot!

We can achieve our plans, can't we?

9Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 29th January 2015, 8:42 pm

SonicShane97

SonicShane97
Human
Human

The possibilities for Ben 10 are endless though. That's why action cartoons like it are the best; they're so flexible and allow creativity.

10Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 30th January 2015, 1:13 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I hated when Fusion Fall was closed, don't want to see Ben 10 ending too.

11Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th February 2015, 5:25 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Another update: Feb 8, 2015 — Two weeks ago we were 200 and now we are 300! The world is full of Ben 10 fans and we can prove it. The campaign is ending this year on the 10th anniversary of Ben 10 - 27th of December. If we gather 100 fans for 2 weeks and we have more than 45 weeks until the end date, imagine how we'll grow! We can even extend the supporters count if we're sure enough we can reach more people.

Earlier this year, Turner Broadcasting System announced that it's uniting all its TV channels for Turner Upfront 2015 which is going to be in May. There's a lot of chance for Ben 10 on this event. There can be announced a new series or a reboot. However, if this doesn't happen, we'll NOT give up! Ben 10 is an extraordinary show that just can't be underestimated like this. We'll start sending public messages to Man of Action, Cartoon Network, or any company that has worked on Ben 10. We'll make sure that as many as possible people will see our problem and aim. We also have a big plan if none of the previous isn't leading us to success. But we'll keep it in secret for now.

As Ben 10 is growing, we are growing, too! On the 26th of January this year we turned 5 years old. To celebrate, we launched our brand new website which is still in Beta. There, you can collaborate with other Ben 10 fans and watch our YouTube videos either.
Here's the official forum thread for the "Believe In Ben 10" Campaign:
http://ben10club.org/forums/topic/believe-in-ben-10-campaign/

Again, thank you for everything! We can achieve more together!

12Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th February 2015, 10:41 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I still don't see how this is going to work, even by 1,000 people.
Sorry to be this kind of guy, but most petitions like this NEVER work... and the only time anything like this has ever worked was Toonami, and that was bigger and even before Ben 10. (And of course was top-trending on Twitter)
I'm not saying to don't do this cause you never know what'll happen, all I'm saying is... is making a Petition just like what happened to shows like Sym-Bionic Titan, TRON Uprising, and etc really the best idea to do this thing?

13Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th February 2015, 10:44 pm

SonicShane97

SonicShane97
Human
Human

Ebomnitrix wrote:I still don't see how this is going to work, even by 1,000 people.
Sorry to be this kind of guy, but most petitions like this NEVER work... and the only time anything like this has ever worked was Toonami, and that was bigger and even before Ben 10. (And of course was top-trending on Twitter)
I'm not saying to don't do this cause you never know what'll happen, all I'm saying is... is making a Petition just like what happened to shows like Sym-Bionic Titan, TRON Uprising, and etc really the best idea to do this thing?
BOOOOOOOOOOO
but you have a point.
I noticed Ben 10 is still airing on CN so that is a good indicator that they haven't killed the show.

14Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th February 2015, 12:01 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

SonicShane97 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I still don't see how this is going to work, even by 1,000 people.
BOOOOOOOOOOO
but you have a point.
I noticed Ben 10 is still airing on CN so that is a good indicator that they haven't killed the show.
In other countries yes, but as of last month the US took it off the schedule.

15Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th February 2015, 12:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

SonicShane97 wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOO
but you have a point.
We already know there is stuff coming even the creators acknowled it so stuff will be here probably for the anniversery. As for the campaign i agree and support it and hope it does help but it is a low chance it will

16Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th February 2015, 9:50 am

The campaign is not just made for Ben 10's returnal on TV. It's about not being underestimated by Cartoon Network. There will probably be something new about the show as it was said by many people that were working on Omniverse. But what's the point of creating something new if you don't respect it? That's what happened to the fourth series - it started with great commercials but then it came a moment in which they decided to stop broadcasting any. The show lost its rating. They even stopped the toy-line at some point.

"Believe in Ben 10" Campaign is trying to make Cartoon Network stop making and rely only on comedies. Back then in 2005, when Ben 10 started, there were also comedies but I think action shows like Ben 10 took over. There were plenty of commercials for them, there was something new that the audience hadn't seen yet. There was quality. It actually really depends on the team that is creating a show. After Man of Action sold Ben 10 to Cartoon Network, in my opinion, the show went down. The original series was a phenomenon (I'm sure not just for me). What made MOA sell their best TV show back then - did they do it for money, did they do it because they thought they couldn't handle making the show? I don't know. But after CN started producing episodes, something changed a lot. Ben 10: Alien Force's premiere first episode beat the record for the most watched premiere ever on this channel. And then the show went down. Something pushed the audience away. Even Derrick Wyatt confessed that Omniverse was created due to the fact that the original series was the most successful one. That's why the fourth series had flashbacks.

17Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th February 2015, 7:46 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

mitko wrote:The campaign is not just made for Ben 10's returnal on TV. It's about not being underestimated by Cartoon Network. There will probably be something new about the show as it was said by many people that were working on Omniverse. But what's the point of creating something new if you don't respect it? That's what happened to the fourth series - it started with great commercials but then it came a moment in which they decided to stop broadcasting any. The show lost its rating. They even stopped the toy-line at some point.

"Believe in Ben 10" Campaign is trying to make Cartoon Network stop making and rely only on comedies. Back then in 2005, when Ben 10 started, there were also comedies but I think action shows like Ben 10 took over. There were plenty of commercials for them, there was something new that the audience hadn't seen yet. There was quality. It actually really depends on the team that is creating a show. After Man of Action sold Ben 10 to Cartoon Network, in my opinion, the show went down. The original series was a phenomenon (I'm sure not just for me). What made MOA sell their best TV show back then - did they do it for money, did they do it because they thought they couldn't handle making the show? I don't know. But after CN started producing episodes, something changed a lot. Ben 10: Alien Force's premiere first episode beat the record for the most watched premiere ever on this channel. And then the show went down. Something pushed the audience away. Even Derrick Wyatt confessed that Omniverse was created due to the fact that the original series was the most successful one. That's why the fourth series had flashbacks.
I wouldn't say the original series was the most successful just yet, I've looked at ratings and Alien Force is the most successful one with ratings and toys more than the Original Series. But by the time it was early 2011, Ben 10 ratings started going down, but Omniverse pushed it even worse.

18Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th February 2015, 8:08 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
mitko wrote:The campaign is not just made for Ben 10's returnal on TV. It's about not being underestimated by Cartoon Network. There will probably be something new about the show as it was said by many people that were working on Omniverse. But what's the point of creating something new if you don't respect it? That's what happened to the fourth series - it started with great commercials but then it came a moment in which they decided to stop broadcasting any. The show lost its rating. They even stopped the toy-line at some point.

I wouldn't say the original series was the most successful just yet, I've looked at ratings and Alien Force is the most successful one with ratings and toys more than the Original Series. But by the time it was early 2011, Ben 10 ratings started going down, but Omniverse pushed it even worse.
Omniverse did have decent ratings in the first 40 episodes.

Last edited by ultraalien on 9th February 2015, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th February 2015, 8:12 pm

Ebomnitrix wrote:

I don't know what ratings have you taken a look at but since the art director of Omniverse confirmed that the original series was the most successful one. then it is. On IMDb for example, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien has the highest ratings. The only ones that can see their own statistics are Cartoon Network. Official analytics are not available to the public.

20Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 18th February 2015, 10:42 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

http://instagram.com/p/zISsxNsTpS/

Are they releasing brand new Ben 10 toys?

21Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 18th February 2015, 11:08 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ntkyeung wrote:http://instagram.com/p/zISsxNsTpS/

They would've put a video by now if there was.

22Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 19th February 2015, 3:26 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:http://instagram.com/p/zISsxNsTpS/

They would've put a video by now if there was.
Ben 10 aired as a sneak peek at the end of the year in 2005 so may not see any toys till 2016. There's no since in making any toys based on Omniverse since that show ended in the U.S.

23Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 19th February 2015, 11:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

A friend of mine started this, if this can get as many as the other campaign did, then we may have a chance.
https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-sell-the-rights-of-ben-10-to-disney

24Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 20th February 2015, 2:48 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:A friend of mine started this, if this can get as many as the other campaign did, then we may have a chance.
So we can have a ben 10 musical yeah no

25Believe In Ben 10 Campaign Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 20th February 2015, 9:10 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:A friend of mine started this, if this can get as many as the other campaign did, then we may have a chance.

No, Just no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum