Ebomnitrix
Katara
datdude
Gravattacker
Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 10:36 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:
TrustMeImBlue wrote:Will be incredibly disappointed if it turns out to be like Teen Titans Go, the smart thing CN should have done was hire Greg Weisman  (writer of Ben 10,000) and create a Ben 10,000 series. With the fan success of Spectacular Spider Man and Young Justice, i could have imagined a much grander Ben 10 series that would have hopefully not been cancelled. But unfortunately CN really wants to dumb things down for the kids, idiots.

Don't forget action cartoons were made to sell toys.
I can see a ben 10,000 series making good toys i mean they can have a ben 10 hq playset the biomnitrix which would be hard to make a toy for unless they use gauntlets and a bunch of the bi-aliens would be cool for kids but what do i know i havmt played with toys since i was 5 and that was 11 years ago

177Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 10:38 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

mitko wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:According to what source is it not the final version? I mean, it's apparently not airing for a year and a half and OV went through a slight shift in Ben's design as well, so eh.

First of all, they have to change the position of the Omnitrix button, so it's definitely not the final version. Very Happy

No official confirmation then?

ntkyeung wrote:
TrustMeImBlue wrote:Will be incredibly disappointed if it turns out to be like Teen Titans Go, the smart thing CN should have done was hire Greg Weisman  (writer of Ben 10,000) and create a Ben 10,000 series. With the fan success of Spectacular Spider Man and Young Justice, i could have imagined a much grander Ben 10 series that would have hopefully not been cancelled. But unfortunately CN really wants to dumb things down for the kids, idiots.

Didn't really seem to be the case with Spectacular Spiderman, but that was a different network.

178Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 11:55 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Since this new series seems to be more or less official, there's no need for this thread to be pinned now.

179Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 12:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
mitko wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:According to what source is it not the final version? I mean, it's apparently not airing for a year and a half and OV went through a slight shift in Ben's design as well, so eh.

First of all, they have to change the position of the Omnitrix button, so it's definitely not the final version. Very Happy

No official confirmation then?

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.servimg.com%2Fview%2F18124928%2F5&h=JAQG16IH0&enc=AZNEcgOdkUNis1J-bCJXkDk-qT5V7tQMv5R1lJUyzcbjLTmZR5uPTwcfT3y8tVLeHOimY4EHc2RsaykpvOSj4CkF6YYdRUvSVQlM6sGanKeyFMBMto2rY3q121_Tzk8A8Ns&s=1
ntkyeung wrote:

Didn't really seem to be the case with Spectacular Spiderman, but that was a different network.

180Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 12:36 pm

Plumber
Plumber

That is the founder of the "Ben 10 Club", apparently. Did he get that information from an official source? Again, I'm not doubting that changes will happen to the design, but there's nothing actually commented on by a show creator as far as it goes.

181Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 12:41 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:That is the founder of the "Ben 10 Club", apparently. Did he get that information from an official source? Again, I'm not doubting that changes will happen to the design, but there's nothing actually commented on by a show creator as far as it goes.
Why dont u ask him

182Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 2:00 pm

Dimitar

Dimitar

beczam1290 wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:That is the founder of the "Ben 10 Club", apparently. Did he get that information from an official source? Again, I'm not doubting that changes will happen to the design, but there's nothing actually commented on by a show creator as far as it goes.
Why dont u ask him
Actually, there's no need to ask me. I follow this thread. I have a friend who works for Cartoon Network Studios (I won't say his name) and when I asked him if this is going to be the final version of Ben, he told me this is it for now but there's a big chance of changes during the development of the series. Which still doesn't mean this is not the final version, I just think they may alter something. Sorry if my opinion made you think this was for sure.

183Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 2:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Why dont u ask him
Actually, there's no need to ask me. I follow this thread. I have a friend who works for Cartoon Network Studios (I won't say his name) and when I asked him if this is going to be the final version of Ben, he told me this is it for now but there's a big chance of changes during the development of the series. Which still doesn't mean this is not the final version, I just think they may alter something. Sorry if my opinion made you think this was for sure.
Can you ask your friend if ther series will be mostly comedy or if it will be action with comedy on the side

184Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 2:15 pm

Dimitar

Dimitar

beczam1290 wrote:
Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Why dont u ask him
Can you ask your friend if ther series will be mostly comedy or if it will be action with comedy on the side
He said that the show will be really original and different from what we've seen in Ben 10 so far and it will be made to suit Cartoon Network's currently running shows more. But there will be many action elements as well.

185Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 2:20 pm

Plumber
Plumber

That's kind of setting off red flags for me, but thanks for the info.

186Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 3:26 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Why dont u ask him
He said that the show will be really original and different from what we've seen in Ben 10 so far and it will be made to suit Cartoon Network's currently running shows more. But there will be many action elements as well.
Ask him if it will be ben 10 go like teen titans go

187Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 5:39 pm

Dimitar

Dimitar

If you're talking about the name of the show, it will be just "Ben 10" (at least at this point).

188Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 5:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:If you're talking about the name of the show, it will be just "Ben 10" (at least at this point).
I meant will the show be like teen titans go mostly comedy

189Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 6:05 pm

Dimitar

Dimitar

beczam1290 wrote:
Dimitar wrote:If you're talking about the name of the show, it will be just "Ben 10" (at least at this point).
When I asked him to be more particular with the show's genre, he just said that I am going to like it. He knows I prefer action shows. I'm sure that if CN are trying to make it more "suitable" for the channel, it will contain a lot of comedy elements.

190Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 6:10 pm

Dimitar

Dimitar

By the way, he doesn't know a lot. He said it will premiere this fall and I posted wrong information on the Ben 10 Club Facebook page. I guess it was just a rumor when he told me.

191Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 6:49 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I'm hoping once we get a theme song to the series, it won't be as short and dull as UA/OV has had. (Not that I didn't enjoy Omniverse's because that's one of my favorites)
Anyway, with the show taking a big comedy and action-stretch, let's just hope its something as suitable as Steven Universe or Regular Show.

192Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 9:46 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Dimitar wrote:By the way, he doesn't know a lot. He said it will premiere this fall and I posted wrong information on the Ben 10 Club Facebook page. I guess it was just a rumor when he told me.
Really? If so that's pretty sweet. If that's the case it's almost a shoe-in for a release on its anniversary.

193Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 9:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:By the way, he doesn't know a lot. He said it will premiere this fall and I posted wrong information on the Ben 10 Club Facebook page. I guess it was just a rumor when he told me.
Wait this fall? The article said fall of 2016

194Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 9th June 2015, 9:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
When I asked him to be more particular with the show's genre, he just said that I am going to like it. He knows I prefer action shows. I'm sure that if CN are trying to make it more "suitable" for the channel, it will contain a lot of comedy elements.
Thank god it will be action

195Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 10th June 2015, 12:46 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

He's probably based on Omniverse Ben's concept art which was different of the final version.

196Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 10th June 2015, 7:46 am

Dimitar

Dimitar

beczam1290 wrote:
Yes, it will be officially released in fall 2016. The thing about this fall was his mistake. I wonder if there's something else about Ben 10 this fall that is not the reboot.

197Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 10th June 2015, 7:48 am

Dimitar

Dimitar

beczam1290 wrote:
Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Thank god it will be action
He didn't say it directly though. So I'm not 100% sure.

198Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 10th June 2015, 10:31 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Yes, it will be officially released in fall 2016. The thing about this fall was his mistake. I wonder if there's something else about Ben 10 this fall that is not the reboot.
Maybe they are hiding something because they said that they are doing something for the anniversary which is in December

199Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 10th June 2015, 10:31 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dimitar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Maybe they are hiding something because they said that they are doing something for the anniversary which is in December

200Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 8 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 10th June 2015, 9:59 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

If Cartoon Network is still more interested in doing comedy shows, they would have already revived Batman: Brave and the Bold by now.

With the reboot being made, I really felt the series finale of Omniverse was very anticlimactic and had the series continued from Omniverse, I would have stopped watching Ben 10 because they have jumped the shark.

I also believe that overdue Lucky Girl series will now be set in a new standalone universe due to the burning of the last seasons of Omniverse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum