Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will the reboot Be called?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will the reboot Be called? Empty What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 12:39 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I think just calling it Ben 10 will get to many people confused so what do you guys think the show will be called? I think Ben 10 Orgins or Ben 10: New Generation or even New Ben 10

2What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 12:57 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

A crappy name following Teen Titans Go style, Ben10: Hero Time, or something.

3What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 1:19 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I thought someone had said something about "alien storm" or something

4What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 1:25 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Gravattacker wrote:A crappy name following Teen Titans Go style, Ben10: Hero Time, or something.
Please No!
datdude wrote:I thought someone had said something about "alien storm" or something
Oh Ben 10 Club posted that like 2 days before the reboot announcement. Probably nothing because what a Storm have to do with the reboot. Unless thats an upcoming arc for the show. Which would be cool i guess.

5What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 1:52 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I wonder if this reboot will have some connection with the other series or not. Can you imagine? Teen Ben suffers some "time bug", or get back in time and can't return?
So many theories.

6What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 2:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Gravattacker wrote:I wonder if this reboot will have some connection with the other series or not. Can you imagine? Teen Ben suffers some "time bug", or get back in time and can't return?
So many theories.
I believe it will be one of the multiverses so everything weve seen still happend this is just a diffferent ben from a different universe. Maybe they will do a multiverse episode and we will the the original ben again

7What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 3:11 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:I wonder if this reboot will have some connection with the other series or not. Can you imagine? Teen Ben suffers some "time bug", or get back in time and can't return?
So many theories.
I believe it will be one of the multiverses so everything weve seen still happend this is just a diffferent ben from a different universe. Maybe they will do a multiverse episode and we will the the original ben again
Well they could use it as one of many branched timelines.

8What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 10:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
So many theories.
Well they could use it as one of many branched timelines.
Thats what i meant lol its wierd we never saw a alternate hero ben 10 we saw a heeo ben 23 and a hero gwen 10 and even a hero ben 10,000 but not a alternate normal hero ben 10 maybe this is it

9What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 7:57 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

How about Ben 10 A New Beginning?

10What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 8:06 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:How about Ben 10 A New Beginning?
Isnt that the name of the first omniverse dvd

11What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 8:07 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

beczam1290 wrote:
jesse220 wrote:How about Ben 10 A New Beginning?
Isnt that the name of the first omniverse dvd

Just a suggestion

12What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 10:56 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Well the reason why I think they decide on a reboot because of it's 10 anniversary. They could name it Ben 10: Anniversary

13What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 11:11 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:Well the reason why I think they decide on a reboot because of it's 10 anniversary. They could name it Ben 10: Anniversary
Uh no because after 2 years of thw show on air it wont be the 10th anniversery and the title wont make sense anymore

14What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 11:13 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:Well the reason why I think they decide on a reboot because of it's 10 anniversary. They could name it Ben 10: Anniversary
Uh no because after 2 years of thw show on air it wont be the 10th anniversery and the title wont make sense anymore
You have some point it may be a little late for it and production has not started yet.

15What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 10th June 2015, 11:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
You have some point it may be a little late for it and production has not started yet.
You never know ive learned that people in the arts of cartoons and video games are liers who knows they could be lieing so there could be a big reveal on the anniversary probably not but you never know

16What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 24th November 2015, 11:33 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

What about Ben 10 EXTREME! ?

17What will the reboot Be called? Empty Re: What will the reboot Be called? 25th November 2015, 12:39 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:What about Ben 10 EXTREME! ?
Nah i don't think theyd use that since it has nothing to do with the show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum