Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 could be spectacular in another companies hands.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I love ben 10 and will keep watching the show but i have always felt with all of ben 10s potential cartoon network isnt doing it justice. If marvel or dc had ben 10 even though they never will they could actually make ben 10 into a awesome comic book. Dont even try to say that it would work because ben is only 10 and usually comic book characters are older look at billy batson/shazam/captain marvel or robin or any of the other sidekicks. Ben 10 could be a great thing if only cartoon network would take better care of it.

I also thought that ben 10 could make a great skylanders type thing with each alien getting their own figure with about the 60 aliens we have now it would be a great game would never happen but wouldn't it be kinda cool?

heres the article that got me thinking about this? http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-does-a-verse-like-ben-10-compare-to-marvel-and-1609318/

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I don't think Ben should ever be apart of the DC or Marvel universe, just because it was just push Ben back as to where he already is now.
Like if he was in a Justice League series, he'd be only in 2 out of every 20 episodes, if he was in anything in the Marvel TV universe, they'd only have him appear a couple times for like stuff in USM or Avengers or even the terrible Agents of Smash.
AND Ben would never have any transformation sequences, especially since Marvel isn't the type of franchise to ever show how a person transforms or how Iron Man grows his armor around him (except in the movies well respectively.)
Still, I think Ben should be his own thing or be something else, and if Ben 10 were in one of those 2, this would also infect the Secret Saturdays and Generator Rex since they did a number of crossovers and references with them.
It would be cool if there was a parallel world for Ben to ever cross with one of them, but still he shouldn't be apart of any of their universes despite how ignored and pushed back Ben would be.

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I can without a doubt see Ben 10 doing a lot better in the hands of DC, at this point and you know what we should probably throw Generator Rex in there too cause CN isn't going to do anything with it. They'd both fit perfectly I think.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I can without a doubt see Ben 10 doing a lot better in the hands of DC, at this point and you know what we should probably throw Generator Rex in there too cause CN isn't going to do anything with it. They'd both fit perfectly I think.
Exactly but generator rex is from a whole seperate universe how would they make that work?

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omnitriforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I can without a doubt see Ben 10 doing a lot better in the hands of DC, at this point and you know what we should probably throw Generator Rex in there too cause CN isn't going to do anything with it. They'd both fit perfectly I think.
Exactly but generator rex is from a whole seperate universe how would they make that work?
Either keeping the universes separate or start a brand new continuity mixing the two universes together.

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

And DC or Marvel have more than enough money to buy the franchises too.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Omnitriforcer wrote:
Either keeping the universes separate or start a brand new continuity mixing the two universes together.
I dont see how that would work because then ben and everyone in his universe or at least his earth would be infected by nanites they could always just bring rex into his universe kinda like what they did with the miles morales spiderman. Or they could work with ben having nanites and he would turn into some nanite aliens and rex would have to stop him hey that could be how they first met

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]