Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2015, 1:17 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

SonicShane97 wrote:If its on hold it means the Gwen series will probably never happen. It would be interesting though.

Yea i'd like to have seen it to. They probably wanted to keep Gwen in whatever version of Ben 10 we are getting. The show did suffer without her in OV.

102The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2015, 3:52 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

SonicShane97 wrote:If its on hold it means the Gwen series will probably never happen. It would be interesting though.

According to dictionary.com, this is what "on hold" actually means: "in or into a state of temporary interruption or suspension". On hold and "Scrapped" are both completely different meanings.

I am basically done with Ben 10 unless Lucky Girl's spin-off show gets green-lighted and that she makes lots of appearances in the reboot.

Last edited by ntkyeung on 2nd January 2015, 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding rant)

103The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2015, 4:45 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:

According to dictionary.com, this is what "on hold" actually means: "in or into a state of temporary interruption or suspension". On hold and "Scrapped" are both completely different meanings.

I am basically done with Ben 10 unless Lucky Girl's spin-off show gets green-lighted and that she makes lots of appearances in the reboot.
I don't doubt she will be shown a lot in the reboot I don't think they would cut her part in bens Orgins and that part of his life

104The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2015, 7:48 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:

I don't doubt she will be shown a lot in the reboot I don't think they would cut her part in bens Orgins and that part of his life
I agree I think this possible reboot would be an enhanced remake of the original series since we are in this anniversary.

105The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd January 2015, 2:15 am

jesse220

Human
Human

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:

I agree I think this possible reboot would be an enhanced remake of the original series since we are in this anniversary.

That's what I was thinking. If they remake the original series. it might be slightly different than it was befor

106The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd January 2015, 2:46 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

jesse220 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:

That's what I was thinking. If they remake the original series. it might be slightly different than it was befor
If they do a complete reboot it could take years to reintroduce all the alien transformation in the sequels.

107The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2015, 12:07 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I really don't know if this diserves it's own thread so I stick it here you all should sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/believe-in-ben-10-campaign-support-us

108The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2015, 2:24 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

beczam1290 wrote:I really don't know if this diserves it's own thread so I stick it here you all should sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/believe-in-ben-10-campaign-support-us

I 've already signed!

109The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2015, 5:53 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Lucky Girl and Reboot theories:

• Lucky Girl's spin-off show was put on hold because the producers are still working on the Ben 10 reboot and they want her show to fit in the same continuity and universe as the reboot.

• Gwen will be 100% human because Lucky Girl is all about secret identities, magic & martial arts NOT aliens.

• None of the villains will ever know Lucky Girl's real name and identity.

• Lucky Girl's costume will be a mix between her OS & OV costumes & I'm certain she will wear boots.

• Lucky Girl's show will have a different setting than the original intended setting.

110The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2015, 11:00 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:Lucky Girl and Reboot theories:

• Lucky Girl's spin-off show was put on hold because the producers are still working on the Ben 10 reboot and they want her show to fit in the same continuity and universe as the reboot.

• Gwen will be 100% human because Lucky Girl is all about secret identities, magic & martial arts NOT aliens.

• None of the villains will ever know Lucky Girl's real name and identity.

• Lucky Girl's costume will be a mix between her OS & OV costumes & I'm certain she will wear boots.

• Lucky Girl's show will have a different setting than the original intended setting.

I think I would be ok with something somewhat similar don't know how I feel about the non alien idea since her parent show was all about aliens and that's basically her powers but whatever. One thing though how could it tie into the reboot if it's in a different setting they were together for a couple months during the OS don't think that's gonna change so I don't see it tieing into the reboot. I still don't want a gwen series but if it happens don't make it all girl power crazy I want Action.

111The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2015, 9:23 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

More Lucky Girl and Reboot Theories (I'll do reboot theories first this time):

Reboot:

Rocks and Squidstrictor will be introduced.

The first 10 aliens Ben starts off with are based on fan favourites.

The Galactic Enforcers and Secret Saturdays will have a bigger role in one season.

The Plumbers' Helpers will make more appearances.

Pierce will not be killed off.

Time Travel will be kept to a minimum.

Daryl Sabara and Troy Baker will be working on the reboot.

They will introduce a Forever Queen.

Kevin and Charmcaster will be portrayed a lot differently in the reboot.

Jonesy will be given more depth and more appearances in the reboot.

Lucky Girl:

Another reason why I think Gwen will stay human when she becomes Lucky Girl is because her show is getting a redesign, the visuals will not be the same as Omniverse.

They will finally address why Gwen was barely Lucky Girl in AF and UA.

Relationships will be kept to a minimum because her show should not be like a soap opera or a teen sitcom.

Troy Baker and Nolan North will be working on her show.

Will Harangue will make up crazy theories about Lucky Girl's real identity.

There's no reason nor excuses why they shouldn't bring back Ashley Johnson to reprise her.

Her show will have cat puns.

112The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th January 2015, 11:08 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Anything new?

113The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2015, 12:11 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:Anything new?
Not that we know of.

114The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2015, 12:51 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

We may have something next month if there's a toy fair.

115The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2015, 1:45 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:We may have something next month if there's a toy fair.
I takes many months to nearly a year to make episodes so there is a chance toys for the next series may not be shown this year and many countries are still showing new episodes of omniverse since we had a burn off.

116The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2015, 2:24 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
I takes many months to nearly a year to make episodes so there is a chance toys for the next series may not be shown this year and many countries are still showing new episodes of omniverse since we had a burn off.
Kinda wish we didn't.

117The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2015, 8:56 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:

The Plans for Ben 10, was to show one episode for week, they show like 30 episodes i believe in less than two months, they have episode for at less 7 months, if one year have 52 weeks, they have almost 30 weeks with Ben 10 in them.

CN could take the regular plan and if they choose this way, them right now we will have at less some episodes left, if a do the math right if they show only one episode for week and that day is the saturdays, then if they begin the October, 4 or October, 11, then they end April, 11 or April, 18.

And i am talking about episodes every week, men, without stop, so for me is sad this, because this is like what Nick do with Legend of Korra at less they show the entire Book 4 in Tv, here we get the only and best action serie of CN go to hell in only two months and every day at 6:00 AM.

So for me if CN do this, the reasons are right there, CN doesnt wanna anymore the old Ben 10 and they decide to kill him before 2015 to begin something new this year, but to make this real, they will have to wait until the end of the year...

118The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th February 2015, 3:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Even cheshirep is worried which is getting me worried since she was the one giving us the hope.
http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/109931131267/according-to-duncan-rouleau-cartoon-network-asia#notes

119The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th February 2015, 3:36 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:Even cheshirep is worried which is getting me worried since she was the one giving us the hope.
http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/109931131267/according-to-duncan-rouleau-cartoon-network-asia#notes
Knowing Cartoon Network, I don't think we're ever gonna see anything from Ben 10.
It's too predictable now, I can see what CN is planning to do.

2015/2016:
Once Teen Titans Go runs its coarse it'll get replaced by the Powerpuff Girls Reboot
Adventure Time and Regular Show will be burned off and replaced by new shows.
Wabbit and Be Cool Scooby Doo will be moved to Boomerang like the Tom and Jerry Show (if not, then soon)
And the action shows (Sonic, Transformers) will be burned off or put on Watch CN. (Because Cartoon Network HATES action now)

Sorry that most of this wasn't Ben 10 related, but Cartoon Network is the worst thing to have hope for action-wise, so don't be surprised if Ben 10 doesn't make a huge announcement, because Cartoon Network will NEVER fix its roots to what it had back a few years ago. (cough 2008-2012)

120The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th February 2015, 3:48 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Even cheshirep is worried which is getting me worried since she was the one giving us the hope.
Knowing Cartoon Network, I don't think we're ever gonna see anything from Ben 10.
It's too predictable now, I can see what CN is planning to do.

2015/2016:
Once Teen Titans Go runs its coarse it'll get replaced by the Powerpuff Girls Reboot
Adventure Time and Regular Show will be burned off and replaced by new shows.
Wabbit and Be Cool Scooby Doo will be moved to Boomerang like the Tom and Jerry Show (if not, then soon)
And the action shows (Sonic, Transformers) will be burned off or put on Watch CN. (Because Cartoon Network HATES action now)

Sorry that most of this wasn't Ben 10 related, but Cartoon Network is the worst thing to have hope for action-wise, so don't be surprised if Ben 10 doesn't make a huge announcement, because Cartoon Network will NEVER fix its roots to what it had back a few years ago. (cough 2008-2012)
Transformers Robots in disguise if I recall will have 78 episodes according http://www.hasbrostudios.com/shows/page/title/transformers-robots-in-disguise so I doubt cartoon network would be able to burn it off that fast.

121The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th February 2015, 9:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Honestly dont know where to put this dont know how many of you saw this but they talk about the ben 10 movie a little bit and justin bieber or 1 direction as ben yeah no man of actionhttp://www.nerdist.com/vepisode/we-meet-the-men-of-action-behind-big-hero-6-and-ben-10/

122The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th June 2015, 3:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Confirmed reboot

123The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th June 2015, 9:18 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Looks like there is hope for Ben 10

124The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th June 2015, 9:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:Looks like there is hope for Ben 10
Yeah should see the artwork dont know how i feel about it
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 10382228_556073381198392_2482592065672994040_o

125The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th June 2015, 9:39 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

beczam1290 wrote:
jesse220 wrote:Looks like there is hope for Ben 10
Yeah should see the artwork dont know how i feel about it
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 5 10382228_556073381198392_2482592065672994040_o

Looks awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: