Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st August 2015, 8:13 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ntkyeung wrote:Will the reboot episode running time last only 11 minutes? After watching Over the Garden Wall and We Bare Bears, I felt that I've gotten more use to Cartoon Network's 11 minute episode format.

Well, that's how they make their money now days showing enough to get you into to it and keep you coming back for more, the ratings will no doubt sky rocket.

152The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st August 2015, 8:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:Will the reboot episode running time last only 11 minutes? After watching Over the Garden Wall and We Bare Bears, I felt that I've gotten more use to Cartoon Network's 11 minute episode format.
I hope not

153The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st September 2015, 12:33 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

But then again a reboot doesn't exactly mean everything is going to be changed, they might make it the same but add things from the our shows and such, I don't expect a complete overhaul at this point.

154The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st September 2015, 1:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:But then again a reboot doesn't exactly mean everything is going to be changed, they might make it the same but add things from the our shows and such, I don't expect a complete overhaul at this point.
Yeah they need to keep some things the same

155The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd September 2015, 1:01 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

changed my username from beczam1290 to omnitriforcer

156The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd September 2015, 10:01 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Speaking of the reboot this place is really vacant but, that's not too surprising the interest in Ben 10 isn't really there anymore. And it's not just the forums like this one either, other sites and communities have dried up as well.

Last edited by The Voice on 4th September 2015, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

157The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th September 2015, 8:13 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Found this:

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/the-animated-productions-among-us.html

158The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th September 2015, 10:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="ntkyeung"]Found this:

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/the-animated-productions-among-us.html[/quote
Not really anything we didnt know

159The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th September 2015, 7:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

"Something for the ben 10 fans"
https://twitter.com/smusyoka/status/639792601298829312/photo/1
https://twitter.com/thatreofsunshin/status/639794221575184388

160The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th September 2015, 10:00 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:Found this:

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/the-animated-productions-among-us.html[/quote

They mentioned "additional unannounced shows". One of them might be a standalone show focusing on a different character.

161The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th September 2015, 10:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:

They mentioned "additional unannounced shows". One of them might be a standalone show focusing on a different character.
I know exactly who we want. Its happening the thing everyone wanted one of the smartest people in the show and can fight really well. Rook is getting his own show

162The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th September 2015, 11:26 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:

I know exactly who we want. Its happening the thing everyone wanted one of the smartest people in the show and can fight really well. Rook is getting his own show
Would that complicate a reboot of Ben 10?

163The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 12:02 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I highly doubt it's Rook and I think it would complicate things quite a bit, we don't even know if Omniverse will have any sway or the other shows for that matter.

164The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 12:12 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

2 things worried me when I saw that link...
1) Justice League Action... meaning another Teen Titans Go! is just around the corner.
and 2) Another WWE crossover with WB shows... (MAKE ONE WITH LOONEY TUNES OR TOM AND JERRY NEXT WHY DON'T YOU?! Mad )

165The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 12:20 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I highly doubt it's Rook and I think it would complicate things quite a bit, we don't even know if Omniverse will have any sway or the other shows for that matter.
I was kidding obviously its not rook though a rook show could be cool it probably will never happen
Ebomnitrix wrote:2 things worried me when I saw that link...
1) Justice League Action... meaning another Teen Titans Go! is just around the corner.
and 2) Another WWE crossover with WB shows... (MAKE ONE WITH LOONEY TUNES OR TOM AND JERRY NEXT WHY DON'T YOU?! Mad )
Man i was hoping for a actual action justice league show such a dissapointment cn is now

166The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 12:44 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I've been watching the first Justice League show again, next is Unlimited.

167The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 1:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I've been watching the first Justice League show again, next is Unlimited.
I just finished unlimited now im watching avengers

168The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 2:40 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:

It won't complicate the Ben 10 reboot if it's set in a different dimension from the reboot.

169The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 3:51 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="ntkyeung"]
ultraalien wrote:

It won't complicate the Ben 10 reboot if it's set in a different dimension from the reboot.

[/quote
yeah the way i see it the reboot will be set in another dimension in the ben 10 multiverse we will be following a different universe while the events that we have seen before have still occurred. As to if that universe is still the prime universe i have no idea i would think so but who knows.

170The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 7:59 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The multiverse needs to be fleshed out a little more, I think. Also it's hard to put a finger on Omniverse, never mind it's just confusing to think about. Hopefully these issues will be cleared up.

171The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 11:21 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

If the reboot becomes part of a larger Ben 10 multiverse. They may have a opportunity to fix the conflicting continuity from the original series down the road in time.

172The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 2:43 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:If the reboot becomes part of a larger Ben 10 multiverse. They may have a opportunity to fix the conflicting continuity from the original series down the road in time.
what do they need to fix its a different dimension why would it be conflicting

173The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 4:15 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:If the reboot becomes part of a larger Ben 10 multiverse. They may have a opportunity to fix the conflicting continuity from the original series down the road in time.
That would be an easy fix.

174The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 4:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:
I dont get what needs fixing

175The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 5:04 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:
I dont get what needs fixing
What I mean is the changes that happen in the first 4 Ben 10 shows. The reboot can easily take place in it's own universe. If they want they can go back to the original Ben 10 timeline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum