Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 12:17 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I am in the Ben 10 demographic that is still raging and feel betrayed after Omniverse. They want us back? They better pull off the miracle of the century.
Like what?

277The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 12:31 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I am in the Ben 10 demographic that is still raging and feel betrayed after Omniverse. They want us back? They better pull off the miracle of the century.
Like what?

I'll let you know 'if' I see it.

278The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 12:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

do you guys think the omnitrix symbol will be grey and white like in os or green and black like in af/ua/ov?

279The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 7:33 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ben 10 will always had new villains, all the series needed a new villain to move the series forward.

AF ones were the Highbreed, UA one was Agreggor and Diagon, Omniverse ones were Khyber, Malware, The Rooters and Maltruant.

So is clear this new series will had or need another new type of villain "style" Vilgax and if this series follow the same path the original series did and become another great road movie genre series, then it will need new guest villains.

In the original series this kind of villains were Sublimino, Rojo, Freak Show, Zombozo and Clancy.

This is the kind of villains he is talking about, this reboot will need at less a new and cool "Main Villain" and a lot of new guest villains that Ben and his family find around the road.

280The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 7:48 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I understand the feel bro, i feel also raging and betrayed after Cartoon Network or better say "Dwayne McDuffie" let this great show became that "thing", thanks to the "great" design department let by "Glenn Murakami" and "Glenn Wai Lim Wong", also thanks to "Chap Yeap", "Tommy Tejeda", "Thomas Perkins" and "Eric Canete".

Thanks guys for giving us the best you can do or better say the best and more cheap they will let you do, because more boring means more mature and serious, more childish bullshit means more dark and more adult stuff, like Trumbipulor design that looks just great or wait Chamcaster design that looks just basic, is plane like a board to draw.

Omniverse is in the same level that AF, both are great series but in different sides of the same coin, Omniverse had a great style of design, complex and colorful, along a great villain, history and main character development.

Alien Force had the best relationships and character development i had never seen, but it was just boring, because the design was too basic and the history just dont bring you in, for me at less is like that.

I had seen all AF episodes at less 3 or 4 times and always is the same, i had seen all Omniverse episodes 1 or 2 times and is enough, the show is great.

The best shows are the ones that looks like for child but are dark like hell, i tell you that, maybe Omniverse is not dark like hell, but is serious, take his own things serious and i can and have to respect that...

Omniverse maybe look for 12 years old boys, but this show had episodes more serious and solid episodes that some of the best Alien Force and Ultimate Alien ones, just saying.

281The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 10:37 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:

I understand the feel bro, i feel also raging and betrayed after Cartoon Network or better say "Dwayne McDuffie" let this great show became that "thing", thanks to the "great" design department let by "Glenn Murakami" and "Glenn Wai Lim Wong", also thanks to "Chap Yeap", "Tommy Tejeda", "Thomas Perkins" and "Eric Canete".

Thanks guys for giving us the best you can do or better say the best and more cheap they will let you do, because more boring means more mature and serious, more childish bullshit means more dark and more adult stuff, like Trumbipulor design that looks just great or wait Chamcaster design that looks just basic, is plane like a board to draw.

Omniverse is in the same level that AF, both are great series but in different sides of the same coin, Omniverse had a great style of design, complex and colorful, along a great villain, history and main character development.

Alien Force had the best relationships and character development i had never seen, but it was just boring, because the design was too basic and the history just dont bring you in, for me at less is like that.

I had seen all AF episodes at less 3 or 4 times and always is the same, i had seen all Omniverse episodes 1 or 2 times and is enough, the show is great.

The best shows are the ones that looks like for child but are dark like hell, i tell you that, maybe Omniverse is not dark like hell, but is serious, take his own things serious and i can and have to respect that...

Omniverse maybe look for 12 years old boys, but this show had episodes more serious and solid episodes that some of the best Alien Force and Ultimate Alien ones, just saying.

Judging by what you just said you don't know how I feel. Omniverse was the betrayal, UA was where Ben 10 as a whole ended for me. I knew you had no respect for Dwayne McDuffie and you just admitted it! I will curse Omniverse forever and so will others within the majority demographic, there was nothing wrong with the first three shows they hand perfect formula and as the say goes, "If ain't broke don't fix it." but they broke it with Omniverse. Maybe if Dwayne McDuffie lived to write more episodes of Omniverse than the two he was credited with it would have been another masterpiece. (May he rest in peace.)

282The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 7:48 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

OMG guys, we're supposed to be talking what could be the potential series
Not about how bad or good what past Ben 10 series has been, all I'm seeing is you two arguing back and forth.
Would you please cool it down.
We get it, Omniverse rocked/sucked, UAF rocked/sucked.
But this is supposed to be a threat about what the reboot's probably going to be like.
If you two want to keep arguing, make a topic of your own that's something like Ben 10 Opinions or whatever.
But can you please just tone it down a little so we can get back on topic?
Please?

283The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 8:32 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:OMG guys, we're supposed to be talking what could be the potential series
Not about how bad or good what past Ben 10 series has been, all I'm seeing is you two arguing back and forth.
But this is supposed to be a threat about what the reboot's probably going to be like.
If you two want to keep arguing, make a topic of your own that's something like Ben 10 Opinions or whatever.
Please?
Don't waste your time i keep trying to say that to everyone here but they just won't listen to me

284The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 9:30 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I don't want to argue anymore either. I am sorry guys.

285The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 11:12 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:OMG guys, we're supposed to be talking what could be the potential series
Please?
Don't waste your time i keep trying to say that to everyone here but they just won't listen to me
None of that would matter now with a complete reboot that will discard everything from the previous continuity. Considering how Omniverse got burn off at 6 am and with no merchandise like video games and toys their hasn't been any new DVDs for an entire year. since the last I can see that cartoon network lost faith in it and did not get the results they wanted. The writers of the rebooted continuity can salvage some of the stories from the old shows and make them better down the road.

286The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 3:20 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

None of that would matter now with a complete reboot that will discard everything from the previous continuity. Considering how Omniverse got burn off at 6 am and with no merchandise like video games and toys their hasn't been any new DVDs for an entire year. since the last I can see that cartoon network lost faith in it and did not get the results they wanted. The writers of the rebooted continuity can salvage some of the stories from the old shows and make them better down the road.[/quote]

Yes, that's right. The only question that remains now is, how much of the past is going to be scrapped?

287The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 3:57 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:Yes, that's right. The only question that remains now is, how much of the past is going to be scrapped?
They should learn from the source material of the old continuity for one to avoid repeating of mistakes made in the sequels and make any future sequels to the rebooted show better and consistent.

288The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 4:40 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:Yes, that's right. The only question that remains now is, how much of the past is going to be scrapped?
They should learn from the source material of the old continuity for one to avoid repeating of mistakes made in the sequels and make any future sequels to the rebooted show better and consistent.

Mistakes are always bound to happen nobody's perfect. But what is a mistake or is not is matter of opinion.

289The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 6:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ben 10 Omniversery?
https://instagram.com/p/8UnLhpsThz/

290The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 7:17 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The heck is that?

291The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 7:26 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Ben 10 Omniversery?

That sounds pretty funny actually.

292The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 7:30 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:

You think so Sebastian?

293The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 7:59 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

You think so Sebastian?

If you don't take it seriously, yeah.

294The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 9:35 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This is going to get interesting...
When is it?

295The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd October 2015, 11:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

heres a better pic https://twitter.com/SMCityPampanga/status/648346077872025600/photo/1
Ebomnitrix wrote:This is going to get interesting...
When is it?
apparently this started and ended already

https://twitter.com/albenrichards02/status/643788066683883520
why cant north america show this kinda love for ben 10

Also looks like they are trying to crank out ov episodes everywhere instead of doing 1 episode a day they do 10 episodes 1 day a week
https://twitter.com/SKYserves/status/650083161943220224/photo/1

296The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 1:42 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:heres a better pic https://twitter.com/SMCityPampanga/status/648346077872025600/photo/1
When is it?

Also looks like they are trying to crank out ov episodes everywhere instead of doing 1 episode a day they do 10 episodes 1 day a week
Don't forget cartoon network after how they aired 30 episodes at 6 am and toys stopped being made including video games. No reruns are being aired on cartoon network not even on boomerang. I don't see how Omniverse could be successful after what happen. Cartoon Network is moving on a complete reboot with no continuity with any of the old shows.

297The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 1:50 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:heres a better pic https://twitter.com/SMCityPampanga/status/648346077872025600/photo/1
When is it?

Don't forget cartoon network after how they aired 30 episodes at 6 am and toys stopped being made including video games. No reruns are being aired on cartoon network not even on boomerang. I don't see how Omniverse could be successful after what happen. Cartoon Network is moving on a complete reboot with no continuity with any of the old shows.
Yeah ov didnt do really well i liked it but people dont share my opinion.
Anyways i can't believe we are almost at the 10th anniversery what are you guys planning to do on that day? Since its a sunday i will probably be replaying my ben 10 video games all day and watching some old episodes in honor of the event while playing fusion fall legacy and hopefully the waybig nano will be out by then

298The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 2:01 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
When is it?

Anyways i can't believe we are almost at the 10th anniversery what are you guys planning to do on that day? Since its a sunday i will probably be replaying my ben 10 video games all day and watching some old episodes in honor of the event while playing fusion fall legacy and hopefully the waybig nano will be out by then
If anything good that may come out of a reboot down the road is to salvage some of the stories from the old continuity and rework them to make it better.

299The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 2:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
When is it?

If anything good that may come out of a reboot down the road is to salvage some of the stories from the old continuity and rework them to make it better.
yeah hopefully i would love to see some reworked old story as paradox says "There are so many different ways to tell a story, but that's what makes them so interesting; you could never predict how they are going to turn out" i really hope they bring paradox back also he was so cool

300The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 2:14 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
When is it?

yeah hopefully i would love to see some reworked old story as paradox says "There are so many different ways to tell a story, but that's what makes them so interesting; you could never predict how they are going to turn out" i really hope they bring paradox back also he was so cool
Paradox wasn't the first person who said it what was a narrator at the end of Gwen 10.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum