Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 2:25 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Rexryder wrote:What were aspects from your least favorite Ben 10 series that you actually liked and would like to see in the reboot, as long as it makes sense? Like say, any character from AF-OV that could exist in the Original series without any problem?

What would any of that matter? On another note I am not being skeptical of the reboot, I am realistic.

477The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 2:34 am

Rexryder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Rexryder wrote:What were aspects from your least favorite Ben 10 series that you actually liked and would like to see in the reboot, as long as it makes sense? Like say, any character from AF-OV that could exist in the Original series without any problem?

Hey someone new we dont get many new people around here anymore. Welcome to the forums! I actually liked all the ben 10 series the same but if i had to pick something i would like to see the ultimate forms at some point maybe not right away but at some point maybe when we first meet albedo.

I've been having a Ben 10 crave lately so it's nice to talk about the show with others who still have it on their minds.

The Voice wrote:

What would any of that matter? On another note I am not being skeptical of the reboot, I am realistic.

*shrugs* it'd be nice to see something you've liked from the sequel shows in the reboot, even thhe it is going all the way back the Original series.

478The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 3:15 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Rexryder wrote:

Hey someone new we dont get many new people around here anymore. Welcome to the forums! I actually liked all the ben 10 series the same but if i had to pick something i would like to see the ultimate forms at some point maybe not right away but at some point maybe when we first meet albedo.

I've been having a Ben 10 crave lately so it's nice to talk about the show with others who still have it on their minds.

The Voice wrote:

*shrugs* it'd be nice to see something you've liked from the sequel shows in the reboot, even thhe it is going all the way back the Original series.
I believe we may get something from at least Alien Force out of respect from the sequels, but I doubt we'll get any aliens out of Ultimate Alien or Omniverse, but probably the villains will show.
The only alien I would like to see from Omniverse if we do get to see an alien from the show is Gravattack, due to his unique power and because he was one of my favorite aliens.
Usually shows would use stuff late in the series, especially if it helps toy fame, since that's something all it's sequels have done, so there is a chance we might see an alien who debuted late in the franchise, if that is a possibility, then I hope to see Gutrot, because I feel like we haven't seen him enough to really know much.

479The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 3:21 am

Rexryder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Rexryder wrote:

The Voice wrote:

I believe we may get something from at least Alien Force out of respect from the sequels, but I doubt we'll get any aliens out of Ultimate Alien or Omniverse, but probably the villains will show.
The only alien I would like to see from Omniverse if we do get to see an alien from the show is Gravattack, due to his unique power and because he was one of my favorite aliens.
Usually shows would use stuff late in the series, especially if it helps toy fame, since that's something all it's sequels have done, so there is a chance we might see an alien who debuted late in the franchise, if that is a possibility, then I hope to see Gutrot, because I feel like we haven't seen him enough to really know much.

Yeah I do not doubt alien forms from later shows appearing. I'm mostly thinking about characters.

480The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 5:21 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Rexryder wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Rexryder wrote:

The Voice wrote:

Yeah I do not doubt alien forms from later shows appearing. I'm mostly thinking about characters.
I would expect feedback since tecnically he is a 10 year old ben alien

481The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 10:26 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

It has been officially a year since Ben 10 went away.
We are only half way done with the wait to the Ben 10 reboot, as it will launch on October 2016 all across the globe except for US, (But it will probably/most likely be released online or on iTunes before airing like every other show these days.)
Now here's the biggest question we're all probably thinking...
Are they going to do anything special on December 27th for the 10th anniversary?
I would say yes, but I have to be sadly realistic due to Cartoon Network's past about the franchises they claim to care about...
No... because we won't see an anniversary special, or a marathon, or anything like that,
HOWEVER, we could have a surprising big bomb on the way... We won't know til December when or if something will be dropped on us like that.
But knowing CN, they just wanna make profit and give ratings to their newer shows and not the shows people care about. But other Cartoon Network's around the world will probably do something big for Ben 10, hell even Teletoon might do something, I don't know how Canada runs Ben 10. But the only thing I can fully be sure of, is the Cartoon Network in the US won't do anything special.
-
NOW THAT ASIDE, and to get back to what I was planning on talking about, We are half way there to the Reboot with only less than a year til it's full release, its time to start getting hyped!
At any moment we could be see big alien reveals and trailers, a lot of things like that!
We also have the 10th anniversary coming up, and since about 75% of this site is about Ben 10, I propose we do something BIG! and GREAT!
Any thoughts you guys have in mind?

482The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 10:43 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Well cartoon network in the USA doesn't have much variety as they used to. Since they only have 6 to 8 shows on air.

483The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th November 2015, 1:12 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I don't think the international audience is as hyped as Cartoon Network is claiming, remember CN is part of bigger multi-billion dollar media conglomerate. And I am getting the feeling that this portion of the company is going out like Konami did with their video game section not too long ago.

484The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th November 2015, 2:38 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I don't think the international audience is as hyped as Cartoon Network is claiming, remember CN is part of bigger multi-billion dollar media conglomerate. And I am getting the feeling that this portion of the company is going out like Konami did with their video game section not too long ago.
If what you said is true I can see cartoon network re-brand into something else just like how both Nickelodeon and Disney re-branded their networks. Their cartoon network shows can be carried on a re-branded turner network similar to cartoon network.

485The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th November 2015, 4:36 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:It has been officially a year since Ben 10 went away.
We are only half way done with the wait to the Ben 10 reboot, as it will launch on October 2016 all across the globe except for US, (But it will probably/most likely be released online or on iTunes before airing like every other show these days.)
Are they going to do anything special on December 27th for the 10th anniversary?
I would say yes, but I have to be sadly realistic due to Cartoon Network's past about the franchises they claim to care about...
No... because we won't see an anniversary special, or a marathon, or anything like that,
HOWEVER, we could have a surprising big bomb on the way... We won't know til December when or if something will be dropped on us like that.
But knowing CN, they just wanna make profit and give ratings to their newer shows and not the shows people care about. But other Cartoon Network's around the world will probably do something big for Ben 10, hell even Teletoon might do something, I don't know how Canada runs Ben 10. But the only thing I can fully be sure of, is the Cartoon Network in the US won't do anything special.
-
NOW THAT ASIDE, and to get back to what I was planning on talking about, We are half way there to the Reboot with only less than a year til it's full release, its time to start getting hyped!
At any moment we could be see big alien reveals and trailers, a lot of things like that!
We also have the 10th anniversary coming up, and since about 75% of this site is about Ben 10, I propose we do something BIG! and GREAT!
I just tweeted Duncan Rouleau asking if there are any plans for the anniversery hopefully he replies. As for doing some BIG! and GREAT! i would love to do something but what did you have in mind?
Edit: I have just created a topic about the anniversery i used your quote in it if thats ok.

486The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th November 2015, 6:19 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:It has been officially a year since Ben 10 went away.
-
I just tweeted Duncan Rouleau asking if there are any plans for the anniversery hopefully he replies. As for doing some BIG! and GREAT! i would love to do something but what did you have in mind?
Edit: I have just created a topic about the anniversery i used your quote in it if thats ok.
It's fine.

487The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th November 2015, 5:33 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I don't know what to think at this point.

488The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th November 2015, 6:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I don't know what to think at this point.
About what?

489The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th November 2015, 4:47 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

About what?

About Ben 10, it just seems like everyday that goes by it becomes less and less appealing we may not have heard much about the reboot yet. But it all just feels lackluster I think I am starting to understand why so many of my friends left the series and not just because of Omniverse.

490The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th November 2015, 5:00 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Voice wrote:
About what?

About Ben 10, it just seems like everyday that goes by it becomes less and less appealing we may not have heard much about the reboot yet. But it all just feels lackluster I think I am starting to understand why so many of my friends left the series and not just because of Omniverse.
Well it's your choice what you wanna do next. But the wait to the reboot is halfway over and something appeal may come along at any given second, so the rest of us plan on staying until we decide to give up. I probably won't be the one to give up because I've been following this site since the original Dwayne McDuffie forums in 2009, so yeah... you can see where this is going...

491The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th November 2015, 11:49 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Voice wrote:
About what?

Well it's your choice what you wanna do next. But the wait to the reboot is halfway over and something appeal may come along at any given second, so the rest of us plan on staying until we decide to give up. I probably won't be the one to give up because I've been following this site since the original Dwayne McDuffie forums in 2009, so yeah... you can see where this is going...
Yeah honestly it would have to be pretty basd for me to give up on it. I think the onl reason id give up is if it went full blown ttg full comedy no action

492The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th November 2015, 8:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I sent a tweet to Dunxan Rouleau and he responded with this https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/666102722576404480

493The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th November 2015, 5:10 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:I sent a tweet to Dunxan Rouleau and he responded with this https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/666102722576404480

That does not answer the question, so in other words he can't say anything I guess.

494The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th November 2015, 7:30 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I want everyone to BARE THE HELL with me...
Now... this isn't 100% or even possibly sure at this point, but....

http://ben10club.org/topic/14/alien-artwork-and-a-new-alien

If you wanna save the trouble of clicking it, basically 50% of what's on here is just confirming 3 aliens to show up.
Stinkfly, Wildvine, and... well I'm not going to say who it is, I'll let you figure it out as you read the post and comments.
But here's a hint, HE'S BASED ON A FANMADE ALIEN AND IS THE 5TH ALIEN FROM KJMARCH TO BE BASED ON (OR BE REFERENCED) ANYTHING AT ALL (7th if you wanna count Toepick and Atomix)

And another thing to add, this alien will basically give all hopes for Big Chill, Arctiguana, Water Hazard and Goop from ever showing up in the Reboot.
MAINLY BIG CHILL because we also have a flyer at this point "confirmed" already.

I'm going to keep it recommended to go with this information, because for the past month I've heard about this alien on multiple sites, basically this is the third time I've heard him mentioned by somebody else, so it sounds to me like this alien is confirmed after all, but I don't know...

OH and half the page is just talking about lawsuits due to another fanmade-based alien, which IMO it isn't exactly likely due to them not even taking the alien IMO, more like the name in general, and other people have used this name for fanmade aliens so... its not technically taking someone's alien, or using a fanmade alien. However I would love a fanmade alien to be used, even if its someone people would go all OMG over...
(We're long overdue a teleporting alien.)

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 20th November 2015, 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To bold the returning aliens in case people can't read this well.)

495The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th November 2015, 7:05 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Does the name of the new alien start with O and end with W? Very Happy

496The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th November 2015, 8:24 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Does the name of the new alien start with O and end with W? Very Happy
.....You are so awesome for that XD

497The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st November 2015, 2:49 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ok, nothing new here...

Let is get something clear, the two times CN did a Ben 10 Series, they used 10 basic aliens, this 10 basic aliens always have designs and powers around this 10 categories:

-The Main Alien, the alien that Ben use for the first time with his Omnitrix and the one he will use the most around all the series (Heatblast in OS and Swampfire in AF).

-The Alien that can fly, is the main alien between the 10 that can fly, really simple (Stinkfly in OS and Jetray in AF).

-The Strong Alien that can fight almost anything really simple (Four Arms in OS and Humungousaur in AF).

-The Stone Alien, some kind of alien make of some mineral (Diamonhead in OS and Chromastone in AF).

-The really Smart Alien, sadly in AF he isnt use a lot (Grey Matter in OS and Brainstorm in AF).

-The creepy alien that ends possessing Ben in some way (Ghostfreak in OS and Big Chill in AF).

-Also if you want there is the "Animal Alien", some kind of "Beast", "Monkey", "Tiger", "Chameleon" or "Chicken" (Willdmutt in OS and Spidermonkey/Rath in AF,Eatle/Chamalien in UA and Kickin Hawk in Omniverse).

-In all the series Ben in some moment will need some fast alien, for that it is XLR8 the only alien AF never copy and pasted in some other way *"cough" "cough" Fasttrack "cough" "cough"*.

But they did copy and mix the powers of Heatblast, Wildvine, Ditto, Bliztwolfer and the physical form of Upgrade, to make Swampfire, Echo Echo and Goop.

So this are the aliens i believe the Reboot needs, yes or yes:

-Main Alien.

-Strong Alien.

-Some Alien make of Stone or some mineral.

-An Alien that can Fly.

-Smart Alien.

-Creepy Alien.

-Animal Alien.

-3 Copy Paste or totally new aliens, "out of the box": Like Upgrade, Ripjaws and XLR8 were in OS or Echo Echo, Goop and Alien X were in AF.

498The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st November 2015, 4:10 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:Ok, nothing new here...

Let is get something clear, the two times CN did a Ben 10 Series, they used 10 basic aliens, this 10 basic aliens always have designs and powers around this 10 categories:

-The Main Alien, the alien that Ben use for the first time with his Omnitrix and the one he will use the most around all the series (Heatblast in OS and Swampfire in AF).

-The Alien that can fly, is the main alien between the 10 that can fly, really simple (Stinkfly in OS and Jetray in AF).

-The Strong Alien that can fight almost anything really simple (Four Arms in OS and Humungousaur in AF).

-The Stone Alien, some kind of alien make of some mineral (Diamonhead in OS and Chromastone in AF).

-The really Smart Alien, sadly in AF he isnt use a lot (Grey Matter in OS and Brainstorm in AF).

-The creepy alien that ends possessing Ben in some way (Ghostfreak in OS and Big Chill in AF).

-Also if you want there is the "Animal Alien", some kind of "Beast", "Monkey", "Tiger", "Chameleon" or "Chicken" (Willdmutt in OS and Spidermonkey/Rath in AF,Eatle/Chamalien in UA and Kickin Hawk in Omniverse).

-In all the series Ben in some moment will need some fast alien, for that it is XLR8 the only alien AF never copy and pasted in some other way *"cough" "cough" Fasttrack "cough" "cough"*.

But they did copy and mix the powers of Heatblast, Wildvine, Ditto, Bliztwolfer and the physical form of Upgrade, to make Swampfire, Echo Echo and Goop.

-Main Alien.

-Strong Alien.

-An Alien that can Fly.

-Smart Alien.

-Creepy Alien.

-Animal Alien.

-3 Copy Paste or totally new aliens, "out of the box": Like Upgrade, Ripjaws and XLR8 were in OS or Echo Echo, Goop and Alien X were in AF.

You also need a goo alien, a shapeshifter, and an insect, but I believe Stinkfly has flying, insect and goo covered. And "Overflow" has shapeshifting covered.
And we only have 2 intelligent aliens so the franchise never really focus's on something like that, HOWEVER what is focused in someone small and someone lame.

So we need a fire alien, a strength alien, an electrical/energy based alien, a alien based out of rocks, an alien with a a scare-factor, an animal-like alien, and of course somebody with a unique power.

499The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st November 2015, 10:51 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

But the Smart Alien is a big part of the 10 aliens, because the main idea behind the 10 aliens is that together they can make the perfect hero, the original concept of Man of Action were 10 superheroes not aliens, Cartoon Network change it.

I believe that is why they would want to change how Stinkfly and Willmutt looks like, because of all the 10 original aliens, they were the only ones that came to my mind that doesnt look humanoid for what they are.

But the main idea is that Ben can become the perfect hero if he can use then all, because he have all kind of powers and the smart alien is a big part of that.

For the Overflow or wathever isnt Original at all, is the 3 kind of alien i quote, in the Basic 10 aliens, they are always 3 aliens that are "out of the box" or a mix of things alredy make.

Overflow is clearly a mix of:

-The Role Ripjaws had in the OS, because he was the main water alien, that wasnt useful at all only in some cases, so a lot of comedy goes around Ripjaws.

-The Physical form of Upgrade, Ben 10 writers and designers have something with create liquid aliens, but Upgrade was an "out of the box" alien because he was really powerfull and new, meanwhile Goop was only insanely dark for a TV Show for childrens, because even if he is really powerfull, he is made of acid if i dont remember wrong and easily he could kill anyone only "eating" him, that wasnt usefull for this kind of show, so Goop was put aside.

-If the containment suit is real, then we will talking about all the comedic relief let aside and more about something close to NRG and how is call, the first Andromeda alien that can shot water, wathever that alien...

So i dont know how usefull this is, because he is basically Gutrot all over again. If i am not wrong Gutrot can create gas but imagine for a second he is the gases, how powerfull he looks now launching himself to his enemies?

So i dont know, they could mix all the aliens, because they have 60+ thanks to Omniverse to choose from or be originals and change the freacking formula, create 10 new categories and try to be something by itself and not on how good Charlotte Fullerton/Matt Wayne and Dwayne McDuffie wrote and how good Derrick J. Wyatt design the redesign and design the aliens.

I expect the second, because after all they wanted that Gwen was the classmate of Ben not his cousin and also they wanted 10 heroes not 10 aliens, if they give me something close to that i will be happy.

What i would love to see is a new Zs'Skyar, imagine a new alien try to take over the Omnitrix that would be really, cliche...

500The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st November 2015, 4:54 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Ok, nothing new here...

-Main Alien.

-Strong Alien.

-An Alien that can Fly.

-Smart Alien.

-Creepy Alien.

-Animal Alien.

I guess you can say jetray is a mix of xlr8 since he is also really fast.
Ebomnitrix wrote:I want everyone to BARE THE HELL with me...
Now... this isn't 100% or even possibly sure at this point, but....

http://ben10club.org/topic/14/alien-artwork-and-a-new-alien

If you wanna save the trouble of clicking it, basically 50% of what's on here is just confirming 3 aliens to show up.
Stinkfly, Wildvine, and... well I'm not going to say who it is, I'll let you figure it out as you read the post and comments.
But here's a hint, HE'S BASED ON A FANMADE ALIEN AND IS THE 5TH ALIEN FROM KJMARCH TO BE BASED ON (OR BE REFERENCED) ANYTHING AT ALL (7th if you wanna count Toepick and Atomix)

And another thing to add, this alien will basically give all hopes for Big Chill, Arctiguana, Water Hazard and Goop from ever showing up in the Reboot.
MAINLY BIG CHILL because we also have a flyer at this point "confirmed" already.

I'm going to keep it recommended to go with this information, because for the past month I've heard about this alien on multiple sites, basically this is the third time I've heard him mentioned by somebody else, so it sounds to me like this alien is confirmed after all, but I don't know...

OH and half the page is just talking about lawsuits due to another fanmade-based alien, which IMO it isn't exactly likely due to them not even taking the alien IMO, more like the name in general, and other people have used this name for fanmade aliens so... its not technically taking someone's alien, or using a fanmade alien. However I would love a fanmade alien to be used, even if its someone people would go all OMG over...
(We're long overdue a teleporting alien.)
Yeah i saw this info months ago i didn't think anything of it since it thought it was fake but really who knows.

Also if you read on in the comics the guys that supposedly has the artwork thinks that the new design looks better then the ov one so i guess thats good but again grain of salt.

Overflow if it is real sounds pretty cool since we havnt had an alien that can actually control water not just sprey it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum