Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 21st November 2015, 8:56 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:But the Smart Alien is a big part of the 10 aliens, because the main idea behind the 10 aliens is that together they can make the perfect hero, the original concept of Man of Action were 10 superheroes not aliens, Cartoon Network change it.

I believe that is why they would want to change how Stinkfly and Willmutt looks like, because of all the 10 original aliens, they were the only ones that came to my mind that doesnt look humanoid for what they are.

But the main idea is that Ben can become the perfect hero if he can use then all, because he have all kind of powers and the smart alien is a big part of that.

For the Overflow or wathever isnt Original at all, is the 3 kind of alien i quote, in the Basic 10 aliens, they are always 3 aliens that are "out of the box" or a mix of things alredy make.

Overflow is clearly a mix of:

-The Role Ripjaws had in the OS, because he was the main water alien, that wasnt useful at all only in some cases, so a lot of comedy goes around Ripjaws.

-The Physical form of Upgrade, Ben 10 writers and designers have something with create liquid aliens, but Upgrade was an "out of the box" alien because he was really powerfull and new, meanwhile Goop was only insanely dark for a TV Show for childrens, because even if he is really powerfull, he is made of acid if i dont remember wrong and easily he could kill anyone only "eating" him, that wasnt usefull for this kind of show, so Goop was put aside.

-If the containment suit is real, then we will talking about all the comedic relief let aside and more about something close to NRG and how is call, the first Andromeda alien that can shot water, wathever that alien...

So i dont know how usefull this is, because he is basically Gutrot  all over again. If i am not wrong Gutrot can create gas but imagine for a second he is the gases, how powerfull he looks now launching himself to his enemies?

So i dont know, they could mix all the aliens, because they have 60+ thanks to Omniverse to choose from or be originals and change the freacking formula, create 10 new categories and try to be something by itself and not on how good Charlotte Fullerton/Matt Wayne and Dwayne McDuffie wrote and how good Derrick J. Wyatt design the redesign and design the aliens.

I expect the second, because after all they wanted that Gwen was the classmate of Ben not his cousin and also they wanted 10 heroes not 10 aliens, if they give me something close to that i will be happy.

What i would love to see is a new Zs'Skyar, imagine a new alien try to take over the Omnitrix that would be really, cliche...

Don't you sound aggressive? At this point everything you are talking about is null, we are past that point and you need to move on too.

502The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd November 2015, 8:08 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
I only try to explain or find out what would make a character like Overflow in Ben 10 Reboot. Like he is water, he would be the comic relief that is clear in some way, but in another? I dont know...

I dont care a lot the aliens of how younger Ben and Gwen look, what i want to know is the Characters Arcs and if they will develop Ben, Gwen and Max relationship like characters or only like funny elements. Also the villains, i really want to know the vilains, the aliens will be ok in one way or another...

We should expect that something gets out, because talking about the same kind of things over and over again is a big nosense, we doesnt know anything about the new show and whatever we know, wont help to make us an idea of where Man of Action wants the show to go...

503The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 24th November 2015, 9:01 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Too many supporting and minor characters could possibly kill the reboot.

Every main character should be given their own arc.

They should bring back Mt Rushmore.

The Plumbers should remain as a secretive organisation.

Cut down on the bloody fillers!

Get rid of all aliens that are rehashes!

Don't overuse Rath.

Anodites should not exist at all in the reboot!

They must not rehash any of Gwen's outfits from the sequel shows. Give her practical outfits.

I want to see more small towns, countrysides, forests, deserts, badlands & lakes in the reboot. Big cities are boring.

504The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 24th November 2015, 10:29 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MekongTiger wrote:Too many supporting and minor characters could possibly kill the reboot.

Every main character should be given their own arc.

They should bring back Mt Rushmore.

The Plumbers should remain as a secretive organisation.

Cut down on the bloody fillers!

Get rid of all aliens that are rehashes!

Don't overuse Rath.

Anodites should not exist at all in the reboot!

They must not rehash any of Gwen's outfits from the sequel shows. Give her practical outfits.

I want to see more small towns, countrysides, forests, deserts, badlands & lakes in the reboot. Big cities are boring.
Totally agree with everything you are saying. They also need to keep balance between the aliens and not just use 3 constantly because humumgoasaur was totally overused in af/ua and im glad they toned down his usage for omniverse.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

505The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 3:17 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
So Duncan Roulou has confirmed that the Ben 10 Movie has been stalled and he hopes its not for to long.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

506The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 5:17 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
The Omni Triforcer wrote:So Duncan Roulou has confirmed that the Ben 10 Movie has been stalled and he hopes its not for to long.
Eh it's been like that for awhile now. I'm hoping that they actually start production and casting at some point.

507The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 11:27 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The live action movies are a really bad idea, every single one of the Ben 10 Live Action Movies were not good. So i dont believe this movie could be different.

This doesnt mean animated show's for kids could make really good pictures, but the main problem is that almost the 80 % of the time the people behind the projects never have enough budget and vision to translate well the animation stories into the big screen.

That is the reason why Ben 10 never had another movie, because CN years ago had a president or chairman, who believe it was a good idea to mix Live Action with Animation to create successfull shows. He give a lot of animated shows tv movies or even stranger, live action movies. But after he was out of the charge, this kind of things dissapear of CN.

What i believe Ben 10 need is to give solid story and animation to the fans and to the kids, wait and see if they liked. Not to make a tv movie or a big screen one.

Because after all we have Avatar, one of the best action shows if not the best that Nickelodeon never made the movie never had enough budget or vision to survive how bad it was. We had also the two Ben 10 movies, who never were part of the canon and try to be creative something smart in some sense. The last example is Max Steel, who i dont know how end up having a movie, but until now they doesnt have relase it.

I dont believe Ben 10 is the kind of thing that can have a good movie, because it will be strange, they would need to take something like Kevin 11 and Ben 10 and make a movie to try to have some luck.

Because the only good Arc in Ben 10, is between Kevin 11 and Ben 10, is the best and only way to show how Ben doesnt care a lot for his sister, maybe for his grandfather Max but not for his sister, how he use all his power for stupid things and he is inmature.

But when Ben and his family goes to New York or some place in the middle of their road trip in the camper and find Kevin, Ben would need to understand he has a family who cares for him, who maybe isnt the best and the regular one, but is the one he had. Maybe he will never had a regular life like another kids but he has this life and has to live it.

Also can touch how Kevin 11 doesnt have a family, how he is broken by inside, how he feel insecure and without any kind of power over his life and how for him Ben has everything he wants but he is a stupid kid and dont deserve it.

That would make a great plot, but again it would be strange because you would need to erase everything and be mature.

What i believe could make a great live action movie is The Legend of Korra, great show, mature themes, is perfect, is fantastic, it would make the perfect live action movie from an animated tv show, if you adapt the movie in the best way you can and find budget, only with Amon you has the best plot without fails, the second season again it would be another level and the 3 and 4 ones would be the dark and mature shit the people want to see. Perfect 4 to 3 movies..

508The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 4:33 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
The only Ben 10 movie that was non-canon as of Omniverse was Race Against Time. Alien Swarm was still canon, also what is with people on here talking like they know everything and pushing their ideas like it actually matters. I understand sharing ideas but pressing them like: this show needs this and this, it's annoying I never calm to know everything but I know things are going too far and you folks take the cake.

509The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 5:55 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
The Voice wrote:The only Ben 10 movie that was non-canon as of Omniverse was Race Against Time. Alien Swarm was still canon, also what is with people on here talking like they know everything and pushing their ideas like it actually matters. I understand sharing ideas but pressing them like: this show needs this and this, it's annoying I never calm to know everything but I know things are going too far and you folks take the cake.
And that's what the Steven Universe fans are doing right now, well 60% of them. I'm a fan of the show, and I've heard some pretty weird things going on with the other fans right now. They're basically telling the creators to literally do this or another thing, and they also are very judgemental over fan-art, so that lead to a child committing suicide, and the creators had to step up and tell them to knock their crap. It's one thing to give a couple ideas to the creators, and that's good I've gave Bandai the idea to create toys for a few characters back during Ultimate Alien, and then asked DJW if we'd get more sequences (especially Way Big) in Omniverse which also happened in the final seasons. But my point is, if you shove a whole bunch of ideas down their throats and actually tell them how to run the show, then you're just being nothing but a jerk and a poor waste of time to be a jerk. A show should be made without having to focus on opinion's of others most of the time and should be made however you want.

The only thing left I have to say is, yes Alien Swarm is canon, especially because Elena, Validus and Nanomech were shown in the series, and they described the events that happened in the show. But its hard to figure out where it actually happens. It could be in-between Seasons 2 and 3, but I doubt it because the characters age a year which doesn't happen til before Ultimate Alien, and Ben's car is considered "new" in Fame so it could be in between AF and UA, but the only big problem is, Ben has an Omnitrix and not an Ultimatrix, so it's really hard to figure out when this happened.

510The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 10:11 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:And that's what the Steven Universe fans are doing right now, well 60% of them. I'm a fan of the show, and I've heard some pretty weird things going on with the other fans right now. They're basically telling the creators to literally do this or another thing, and they also are very judgemental over fan-art, so that lead to a child committing suicide, and the creators had to step up and tell them to knock their crap. It's one thing to give a couple ideas to the creators, and that's good I've gave Bandai the idea to create toys for a few characters back during Ultimate Alien, and then asked DJW if we'd get more sequences (especially Way Big) in Omniverse which also happened in the final seasons. But my point is, if you shove a whole bunch of ideas down their throats and actually tell them how to run the show, then you're just being nothing but a jerk and a poor waste of time to be a jerk. A show should be made without having to focus on opinion's of others most of the time and should be made however you want.
Well writers cannot accept any outside ideas, pitches and stories from anyone, they cannot read any fanfiction.

511The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 25th November 2015, 10:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSIr19 wrote:The live action movies are a really bad idea, every single one of the Ben 10 Live Action Movies were not good. So i dont believe this movie could be different.

This doesnt mean animated show's for kids could make really good pictures, but the main problem is that almost the 80 % of the time the people behind the projects never have enough budget and vision to translate well the animation stories into the big screen.

That is the reason why Ben 10 never had another movie, because CN years ago had a president or chairman, who believe it was a good idea to mix Live Action with Animation to create successfull shows. He give a lot of animated shows tv movies or even stranger, live action movies. But after he was out of the charge, this kind of things dissapear of CN.

What i believe Ben 10 need is to give solid story and animation to the fans and to the kids, wait and see if they liked. Not to make a tv movie or a big screen one.

Because after all we have Avatar, one of the best action shows if not the best that Nickelodeon never made the movie never had enough budget or vision to survive how bad it was. We had also the two Ben 10 movies, who never were part of the canon and try to be creative something smart in some sense. The last example is Max Steel, who i dont know how end up having a movie, but until now they doesnt have relase it.

I dont believe Ben 10 is the kind of thing that can have a good movie, because it will be strange, they would need to take something like Kevin 11 and Ben 10 and make a movie to try to have some luck.

Because the only good Arc in Ben 10, is between Kevin 11 and Ben 10, is the best and only way to show how Ben doesnt care a lot for his sister, maybe for his grandfather Max but not for his sister, how he use all his power for stupid things and he is inmature.

But when Ben and his family goes to New York or some place in the middle of their road trip in the camper and find Kevin, Ben would need to understand he has a family who cares for him, who maybe isnt the best and the regular one, but is the one he had. Maybe he will never had a regular life like another kids but he has this life and has to live it.

Also can touch how Kevin 11 doesnt have a family, how he is broken by inside, how he feel insecure and without any kind of power over his life and how for him Ben has everything he wants but he is a stupid kid and dont deserve it.

That would make a great plot, but again it would be strange because you would need to erase everything and be mature.

What i believe could make a great live action movie is The Legend of Korra, great show, mature themes, is perfect, is fantastic, it would make the perfect live action movie from an animated tv show, if you adapt the movie in the best way you can and find budget, only with Amon you has the best plot without fails, the second season again it would be another level and the 3 and 4 ones would be the dark and mature shit the people want to see. Perfect 4 to 3 movies..
First of all those were made for tv movies so of course they wont be that good this is an actual movie with an actual movie making group. Btw i don't know if you made a mistake but gwen is not bens sister shes his cousin and if you really dont know that then how do you call yourself a fan dont mean to sound rude but seriously.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

512The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th November 2015, 3:15 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Gwen is part of his family, i say that Gwen was part of his family, that doesnt mean she is her sister, only that is his cousin and part of his family. In the OS a lot of episodes were around that idea of how Gwen maybe isnt the person Ben would like to have along a road trip, but she is part of his family. Also a lot of episode touch how inmature Ben is and how mature he needs to be, also another main theme is how Ben needs to understand to use for good and not for his own bussines the Omnitrix.

In AF, one of the main theme is that Gwen is the last family Ben has to his side, Gwen is the only person he can trust his secret and fight along againts the Highbreeds.

Again i dont hate that movies, because they are what they are, one of them create Eon one of the best villains and most underated villains until Omniverse. In the same way i love The Secret of the Omnitrix.

I love animated movies, but i dont believe good Live Action movies could be made of the original thing, without changing a lot of things. Because in a movie you need to have a message, create an Arc, then take the Omnitrix, take the characters some villain and try to make a good story. But i never would buy a Ben 10 movie with Vilgax like villain, because i dont believe Vilgax has enough real motivations to be a good villain, he is like Fire Lord Ozai, who in season 3 get some creepy development, making he see like a good child who end up being a really angry and in search of power/control young men. Who use his wife and his childrens to kill his father and try to became the most powerfull being in the world he knows.

They would need to do something like that and i wouldnt buy it even there. But if they make Albedo, Kevin 11, Malware, Charmcaster, Zs'Skyar, maybe i would buy it, but again animation world is something, movie world is another thing.

For example you have Marvel movies. Marvel movies arent good, they need to make a lot of fan service and they need the suport of thousands of Nerds and Fanboys to be a financial success, but Marvel only has made 4 regular to good movies of like 10 movies, they have done 8 bad to regular movies. Why?

Because Marvel never develop his characters in the movies, in Iron Man 1, 2 and 3 Tony Stark never really changes, always has some problem and gets ride of the problem but he never change. In Iron Man 1 he needed to pass from Robert Downey Jr. to be Tony Stark from the comics, but he never did.

So if they do a Ben 10 movie they need to avoid things like this. Because Marvel movies are good by his effects and because they use too much action.

513The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th November 2015, 6:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSIr19 wrote:Gwen is part of his family, i say that Gwen was part of his family, that doesnt mean she is her sister, only that is his cousin and part of his family. In the OS a lot of episodes were around that idea of how Gwen maybe isnt the person Ben would like to have along a road trip, but she is part of his family. Also a lot of episode touch how inmature Ben is and how mature he needs to be, also another main theme is how Ben needs to understand to use for good and not for his own bussines the Omnitrix.

In AF, one of the main theme is that Gwen is the last family Ben has to his side, Gwen is the only person he can trust his secret and fight along againts the Highbreeds.  

Again i dont hate that movies, because they are what they are, one of them create Eon one of the best villains and most underated villains until Omniverse. In the same way i love The Secret of the Omnitrix.

I love animated movies, but i dont believe good Live Action movies could be made of the original thing, without changing a lot of things. Because in a movie you need to have a message, create an Arc, then take the Omnitrix, take the characters some villain and try to make a good story. But i never would buy a Ben 10 movie with Vilgax like villain, because i dont believe Vilgax has enough real motivations to be a good villain, he is like Fire Lord Ozai, who in season 3 get some creepy development, making he see like a good child who end up being a really angry and in search of power/control young men. Who use his wife and his childrens to kill his father and try to became the most powerfull being in the world he knows.

They would need to do something like that and i wouldnt buy it even there. But if they make Albedo, Kevin 11, Malware, Charmcaster, Zs'Skyar, maybe i would buy it, but again animation world is something, movie world is another thing.

For example you have Marvel movies. Marvel movies arent good, they need to make a lot of fan service and they need the suport of thousands of Nerds and Fanboys to be a financial success, but Marvel only has made 4 regular to good movies of like 10 movies, they have done 8 bad to regular movies. Why?

Because Marvel never develop his characters in the movies, in Iron Man 1, 2 and 3 Tony Stark never really changes, always has some problem and gets ride of the problem but he never change. In Iron Man 1 he needed to pass from Robert Downey Jr. to be Tony Stark from the comics, but he never did.

So if they do a Ben 10 movie they need to avoid things like this. Because Marvel movies are good by his effects and because they use too much action.
Im sorry buy uou specifically said sister


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

514The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th November 2015, 3:21 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Sorry then, i was trying to say Family, so is Family, nothing happen here.

But again a Ben 10 movie is a bad idea, because you need to present a lot of things, before you can even show your villain or hero, maybe with a opening sequence retelling in what world we are and what the Omnitrix is, we could have some good but cheesy idea of where we are and where we are going. But that is the big problem of a Ben 10 movie, because if you want to present Vilgax you need to show how he manipulates people, he is like the Thanos of Ben 10, you will need at less 2 movies to show that well. If you want to present Kevin 11 you will need to show where he comes from and where he is going.

If you presente Charmcaster you need to show before the magic world, because the people wont buy an alien with magic world, if you dont present both things at the same time and sadly the alien world isnt the same that the Magic one. If you want to show Albedo first have to show Azmuth, so is really hardcore.

Isnt like Ant Man or Iron Man who only copy and paste the first issue of his main character and put some good acting and some really good VFX. Ben 10 doesnt have a main issue, Ben 10 has 13 episodes who are around really different things and who make any sense if you try to put it together like a straigh forward movie.

515The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th November 2015, 3:56 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I was thinking the ben 10 movie would have the vilgax hunting for the omnitrix arc basically its the first season of ben 10 slimmed down maybe just have 1 minor villian like animo or rojo just to have ben figuring out his powers and showcasing them a little more and have vilgax be the final villian where ben has to stop him from getting the omnitrix.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

516The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th November 2015, 5:47 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I was thinking the ben 10 movie would have the vilgax hunting for the omnitrix arc basically its the first season of ben 10 slimmed down maybe just have 1 minor villian like animo or rojo just to have ben figuring out his powers and showcasing them a little more and have vilgax be the final villian where ben has to stop him from getting the omnitrix.

The problem with that, is they couldnt present in a good way any one of the 3 villains, because for example i will take another superhero movie, Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3, Iron Man 2, Thor 2, Ant Man. Every one of this movies fight a lot to present a regular villain, Iron Man 2 was a great disaster and it has 2 bad to regular villains.

Is sad, but i dont believe a movie can handle 3 villains, a great example of that is The Amazing Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3, two movies who had each one 3 villains. Because the movies need to have a message, something you wanna to tell, even an idea and then from there with some luck you could make a great movie.

That is the big difference between animation series and movies, the animation doesnt had the same 3 arc structure of the movies. The movies need to have some closure. If they want to do an Animo movie it would be really cool, but again they would need to remake everything from zero, because the road trip wont work well in a movie, maybe it will, you have Little miss Sunshine and some other there...

517The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th November 2015, 1:07 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
But that doesnt mean they couldnt make a good Ben 10 movie, i know how to write a good Ben 10 movie, the big problem is the expensive it would be and it needs to have success, because the sequels are a need in this case of adaptions.

518The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 27th November 2015, 10:20 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:But that doesnt mean they couldnt make a good Ben 10 movie, i know how to write a good Ben 10 movie, the big problem is the expensive it would be and it needs to have success, because the sequels are a need in this case of adaptions.


It's like talking to a wall.

519The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th November 2015, 5:13 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
But is the true, because Ben 10 has 10 years old, maybe in this last years a lot of superheroes movies came out, but the hero, the main character is always a men, not a kid, sometimes a young men. Civil War will be the first movie to have a 17 years old at less superhero.

Yes you cant make your first movie with Vilgax hunting the Omnitrix, but that wont work, because Vilgax is Thanos, you see Thanos in Iron Man 1 or in Avengers 1, no, he isnt there, his presence is all over the place, even his presence was the thing that destroy Age of Ultron from becoming a great movie and in the same time make it in some sense a great movie.

I now what a movie needs to be good and sadly i dont believe that use 3 great villains will make it better, because Dr. Animo needs at less 1 movie to be flesh out and in a movie we need to see his motivations better, not only like some one who wants revenge for an award, i believe we need to see how he became mad with having success in some sense, he is like Darren Cross in some things.

So if you want your first Ben 10 movie to be good and show how Vilgax is a master of make great plans. You need to take the villains and Arcs who are related to Vilgax and show how destroy the life of so many people with that things.

-The Drones, why not? Vilgax love to use this things.

-Six Six and the Bounty Hunters, it works, even better, you can erase the rest of the bunty hunter and show from the beginning Six Six, Seven Seven and Eight Eight, three deadly alien bounty hunters searching Ben in the earth while they search the element X. Use the element X, like something Vilgax needs to be in "one piece" again, because remember he is make crap after he loose the Omnitrix. This is a great way to present how deadly Vilgax is and how powerfull his allies are.

-Rojo, she is the perfect way to show how Vilgax can make someone his slave, she is collateral damage, so why dont create Rojo in one of the first battles between Ben and some Drones, his story is really perfect, she is one of that villains who doesnt need to change, it could be really cool, to see how Rojo end up almost dead after the accident in that gas station, she ends up in coma and you doesnt use her for almost all the first and second half of the first movie, even if you want until the second movie. She could be like some of that nasty accidents, who happen and she blame Ben of what happen to her and also she is under Vilgax mind control, so when she wakes up from the coma she begins to destroy things, kill people and hunt Ben. She is under a lot of pain too.

-Dr. Animo, he doesnt have anything to do with Vilgax, he is perfect to be the villain for a second movie, show how many weeks have happen, between this and the last attacks, how Ben has defeat really strange things, like Sublimino, Clancy and some thugs. If they end up using some one like Animo, they need to show really well how creepy this guy and his research was, like in his debut, because after that his experiment became more of a joke that anything. Also it will be really crazy and cool, to show how dangerous this guy is, because his "ray" cant only make animals change, but also people and also can mess up with the Omnitrix, making Ben became some really ugly aliens who doesnt work to do anything. What is really important is to show how he always have been put aside, how he tries too hard to be good but never is enough, how he is always rejected and finally after he sees he isnt the problem but the people is, he have a Huff and try to kill a lot of people in his way to get revenge.

-Kevin 11, why not? He doesnt have a lot to do with Vilgax, or does he? He is perfect enough to have one movie alone to him and Ben. He is the nemesis of Ben, his antithesis. Only take Kevin 11 and Framed and try to make a good movie from that, creating from zero some things.

-Vilgax, he is the final boss of one Arc, because i really believe the Forever Knights deserve his own Arc, the same with Ghostfreack and Charmcaster. He can have an entire movie for his own, maybe you can have Ben fight againts him, defeat him with some luck only seconds before he is about to kill Ben and then some time after make him comback, searching not for the Omnitrix, but his creator Azmuth, because he wants him to make him an Omnitrix.

520The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th November 2015, 11:18 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Joe answers some ben 10 questions and he says there will be alot of surprises for older fans in the reboot. Apparently ben 10 was orginally a show where the omnitrix let ben transform into parallel versions of himself where earth conditions were different. Interesting stuff.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3uhm13/i_am_joe_kelly_man_of_action_writer_of_i_kill/


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

521The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th November 2015, 11:50 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
I would love to ask if anybody from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien or Omniverse will be returning/being reintroduced, whether its aliens, villains or whatever. I just don't want stuff from those incarnations to be avoided and only use stuff from the original series, even if its just 1 minor character, I'll be okay.

522The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th November 2015, 11:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:I would love to ask if anybody from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien or Omniverse will be returning/being reintroduced, whether its aliens, villains or whatever. I just don't want stuff from those incarnations to be avoided and only use stuff from the original series, even if its just 1 minor character, I'll be okay.
Why dont you ask i just asked a question also so ill let you know if he responds


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

523The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th November 2015, 1:32 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I would love to ask if anybody from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien or Omniverse will be returning/being reintroduced, whether its aliens, villains or whatever. I just don't want stuff from those incarnations to be avoided and only use stuff from the original series, even if its just 1 minor character, I'll be okay.
Why dont you ask i just asked a question also so ill let you know if he responds
Okay cool, and I don't know how to use the site so... yeah

524The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th November 2015, 4:29 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
Ask him if we'll see Argit it again!

525The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 21 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th November 2015, 11:31 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
So he just say in "Reddit" the obvious things the production Team will do for the Reboot?

They wont redesign Gwen, so she will be the interesting redhead nerdy we get in the OS, at less in how she looks, maybe how she acts will change.

In the First season they wont use any or at less not a lot of the big classic villains, that means zero Vilgax for Season 1 of Ben 10 reboot, what i really like, because AF/UA/Omniverse all of them use in every season a new villain for the first Arc Highbreeds/Agreggor/Khyber and later on they use old/classic villains.

They will clean the continuity of Ben 10 immediately, after AF help to mess up everything and Omniverse make it worst with nice and kinky explanations. I guess that means we will see from zero Max talking about Verdona, also Gwen powers being referenced like Alien powers and not magic.

I guess the continuity cleanup will also mean to give us finally the mix origin story of Kevin Levin, mixing i guess the OS "Kevin 11" episode story, with some AF alien elements and some cool new elements. I guess we finally will have some nice explanation of where Agreggor get his ship and his army and also how the hell looks Osmos V (if they want to go with the Alien explanation).

Also the continuity cleanup i guess is mean to finally makes us see from zero that Chamcaster and Hex are from Ledgerdomain and even better to once for all explain that maybe Gwen is from Ledgerdomain or maybe she doesnt use magic. Because both of them used magic and i believe this are the things, they want to make right.

So really cool stuff right here, pretty obvious in some sense, but really cool to check a lot of this will happen.

So we could finally see a young Ben/Gwen and Max go to Ledgerdomain if they choose that road, also see finally Osmos V (if they choose this road) will be awesome too, i really like how they want to destroy everything we saw, make it into pieces and try to make something new putting together every single one of that pieces.

Because like i alredy say, the most boring thing they could do is bring back Vilgax from zero and copy the same plot of the OS, they could give Vilgax a new kind of role and development in this series, if they choose to present another main evil guy from the beginning. I really hope they create and remake a lot of things from zero, using the pieces, names and main powers of the old things.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum