Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 6:01 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:I still have that problem that Ben looks like he's 5-years-old when his actual age in the reboot is 10. He just looks too cartoonish; especially when compared to Ben's design in the Original Series.
very true very true but at least he doesnt look ttg cartoonish
it looks like they are going the af/ua route and are making all the aliens have the omnitrix on their chest unless its just a coincidence that these 3 do.

727The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 6:07 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I still don't get why the reboot Four Arms has Ben's Original Series shirt. Again, it's nice but it doesn't make sense why he would have that. It feels like Cartoon Network is trying to get some nostalgia into this reboot and doing a poor job at it as well.

728The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 6:16 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:I still don't get why the reboot Four Arms has Ben's Original Series shirt. Again, it's nice but it doesn't make sense why he would have that. It feels like Cartoon Network is trying to get some nostalgia into this reboot and doing a poor job at it as well.
honestly i doesnt really matter to me and if you didnt point it out i probably wouldnt have noticed what was wrong with it but now that you did. DANG WHY DID THEY DO THAT. There must be an explanation who knows maybe ben does wear his white and black shirt and once he gets the omnitrix and gets used to it he changes to his new 10 shirt.

729The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 6:19 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Who knows. There's a lot of questionable things that Cartoon Network is doing with this reboot that I don't like at all. Now, it feels like this reboot is just getting freakin ridiculous and not in a good way.

730The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 10:42 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Who knows. There's a lot of questionable things that Cartoon Network is doing with this reboot that I don't like at all. Now, it feels like this reboot is just getting freakin ridiculous and not in a good way.

Yeah this just reeks something fierce, that calendar is confirming my worst fears. I also think this might be another rush job.

731The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 4:11 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

You and me both, buddy. The more I'm finding out about this reboot, the worse it's looking and, in my opinion, the further the likelihood that this reboot is going to fail.

732The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 5:46 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

It's official. Ben 10 is more popular in Asia than Western countries.

733The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 6:06 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Of course Ben 10 is more popular in Asia. The Original Series portrayed more of an anime style than a cartoon style. There are even elements of the series that are seen in Japanese anime. Gwen in the Original Series, for example, resembled more of a Tsundere type character, meaning that she displays a harsh attitude but progressively becomes more soft as the series progressed. Cartoon Network knows this too. That's why they're releasing the Ben 10 reboot internationally first and then the U.S. later. Either way, that's one of the things about Ben 10, especially the Original Series, that made it great and unique as well as more popular in Asia. It had more of a resemblance to being an anime than being a cartoon show.

734The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 6:39 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:So green eyes and chest-trixes confirmed.
Also... Look at the dates...
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 1452380800504-leaked

I dont know why but i love the new design of Ben, is so cartoony, i love how cartoony dat shit is. We have seen so many styles, but never a good cartoony style. We have seen the anime style they used in the OS full of simple design and shadows. The AF/UA design full of simple and boring backgrounds, but with good american drawing and Omniverse style that was a mix of everything we saw before.

Now we have this, the Ben 10 design for me is perfect, because they capture how was Ben when he was 10 years old, in AF/UA all the artworks had this boring, cold, "i am mature, i am an adult" Ben showing the Omnitrix shining in his wrist and dont get me wrong that is good for the theme of AF/UA about a mature hero.

But here, look how crazy, impetuous and crazy is the pose and the shape of his face. This make me remember how Ben in the original series always wanted to use Grey Matter to win or find the "Sumo Slammer Samurai" gold card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But While i still love how Diamondhead design is, i hate all the other aliens designs. Too Cartoony, too "out of the bridge".

I dont like how the muscles of Four Arms looks like, looks like drawn by a "5 years old kid" and the figure of Four Arm looks almost like the Picture of Four Arms in the intro of the OS, where they count the 10 aliens.

I dont like also how they design Cannonbolt, for some reason while the OS/AF/Omniverse Cannonbolt looks so good with black on his upper half, here that piece of Black it looks so bad. I dont know why Cannonbolt needs to have this piece of black until the eyes, but i dont like it, it looks like some kind of "
mask". Also Cannonbolt having white eyebrows and white claws dont help the design.

Also add the fact we get here 3 types of design, Four Arms have the OS suit, Cannontbolt has the same design of always but with small changes and new style of drawing and also we have Diamondhead with this new perfect design.

We can say or this is some "collage" of "Unfinished Artwork" or we are getting Flashbacks again Baby!

Oh Yeah! We are getting Flashbacks again...

735The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 10:19 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

I dont know why but i love the new design of Ben, is so cartoony, i love how cartoony dat shit is. We have seen so many styles, but never a good cartoony style. We have seen the anime style they used in the OS full of simple design and shadows. The AF/UA design full of simple and boring backgrounds, but with good american drawing and Omniverse style that was a mix of everything we saw before.

Now we have this, the Ben 10 design for me is perfect, because they capture how was Ben when he was 10 years old, in AF/UA all the artworks had this boring, cold, "i am mature, i am an adult" Ben showing the Omnitrix shining in his wrist and dont get me wrong that is good for the theme of AF/UA about a mature hero.

But here, look how crazy, impetuous and crazy is the pose and the shape of his face. This make me remember how Ben in the original series always wanted to use Grey Matter to win or find the "Sumo Slammer Samurai" gold card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But While i still love how Diamondhead design is, i hate all the other aliens designs. Too Cartoony, too "out of the bridge".

I dont like how the muscles of Four Arms looks like, looks like drawn by a "5 years old kid" and the figure of Four Arm looks almost like the Picture of Four Arms in the intro of the OS, where they count the 10 aliens.

I dont like also how they design Cannonbolt, for some reason while the OS/AF/Omniverse Cannonbolt looks so good with black on his upper half, here that piece of Black it looks so bad. I dont know why Cannonbolt needs to have this piece of black until the eyes, but i dont like it, it looks like some kind of "
mask". Also Cannonbolt having white eyebrows and white claws dont help the design.

Also add the fact we get here 3 types of design, Four Arms have the OS suit, Cannontbolt has the same design of always but with small changes and new style of drawing and also we have Diamondhead with this new perfect design.

We can say or this is some "collage" of "Unfinished Artwork" or we are getting Flashbacks again Baby!

Flasbacks of what? theres nothing to flashback to. As far as bens superhero career we are at the start of it

736The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 10:21 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

That's what I'm thinking too.

737The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 10:31 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Here's a little more artwork I found of Ben on Toonzone, its nothing really but just a new angle of his face.
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 12373341_788315057964663_5487089143024203846_n

738The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 11:16 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Here's a little more artwork I found of Ben on Toonzone, its nothing really but just a new angle of his face.
oh god that smile and those teeth

739The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 11:22 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Flasbacks of what? theres nothing to flashback to. As far as bens superhero career we are at the start of it

The Funny thing is that Man of Action never had say they will do a Reboot where Ben has 10 years old and even more fun they never had explain really how many time Ben have been with the Omnitrix in the Reboot or how the situation will be.

Man of Action only has say they are doing a Ben 10 Reboot, but what if this series doesnt begin with Ben geting the Omnitrix and the 10 aliens, what if this series begin with Ben alredy fighting criminals and aliens?

I would buy dat shit. Even cooler, what would happen if we get different time lines in the same time? Like Flashbacks when he was 10 years old, now he has 11 and even Flashforwards to when he is 16 like in the OS?

740The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 11:29 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Here's a little more artwork I found of Ben on Toonzone, its nothing really but just a new angle of his face.
oh god that smile and those teeth

I am in love, look how shitty that looks i love it, is like see Robin from Teen Titans Go! without the mask. So good. My body isnt ready for the artwork...

By the way i see like 3 episodes of Clarence today and i can say is the only series i like from the new series, the spanish translation of the voice actors really kills-save the show, but i still love it. So stupid, so good...

741The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 11:37 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Funny thing is that Man of Action never had say they will do a Reboot where Ben has 10 years old and even more fun they never had explain really how many time Ben have been with the Omnitrix in the Reboot or how the situation will be.

Man of Action only has say they are doing a Ben 10 Reboot, but what if this series doesnt begin with Ben geting the Omnitrix and the 10 aliens, what if this series begin with Ben alredy fighting criminals and aliens?

I would buy dat shit. Even cooler, what would happen if we get different time lines in the same time? Like Flashbacks when he was 10 years old, now he has 11 and even Flashforwards to when he is 16 like in the OS?
Ben 10 as a franchise had evolved to a point where different iterations of the show can take place in a branch timeline or alternate universe. As being shown in the last episodes of Omniverse.

742The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 2:41 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Ben 10 as a franchise had evolved to a point where different iterations of the show can take place in a branch timeline or alternate universe. As being shown in the last episodes of Omniverse.

That is what i am saying, they are really free to do whatever they want and i still will buy dat shit, if they dont do the same George Lucas did with the Prequels and Teen Titans Go! did with Teen Titans, do a satire copycat series that doesnt feel like the original material.

I dont understand by the way why the People talk so bad about The Force Awakens, when Episode 1, 2 and 3 follow the Star Wars formula and even worst copy plot points and set ups of the original movies too.

By the way i hope this is good, i have a lot of hope, the leaks are coming, Cartoon Network will never stop the leaks from coming to our hands and showing us the truth about this Reboot...

743The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 5:08 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

why do the power puff girls get to look the same for their reboot but ben 10 has to look drastically different?

744The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 8:33 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

My god. AleSir19, you are giving me a bad case of mind fuck (sorry for the language). The whole flashbacks approach you're describing sounds too complex and complicating for Ben 10. It would cause a whole lot of confusion to many, if not most of CN's viewers. Also, you like that the Ben 10 artwork looks...shitty? What? Just what? Again, you are confusing the hell out of me. If there is something that I am missing with what AleSir19 is trying to say, can anyone please explain to me. Thanks.

745The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 2:38 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:My god. AleSir19, you are giving me a bad case of mind fuck (sorry for the language). The whole flashbacks approach you're describing sounds too complex and complicating for Ben 10. It would cause a whole lot of confusion to many, if not most of CN's viewers. Also, you like that the Ben 10 artwork looks...shitty? What? Just what? Again, you are confusing the hell out of me. If there is something that I am missing with what AleSir19 is trying to say, can anyone please explain to me. Thanks.

Finally somebody that gets! Thank you, he's been giving me a headache since I signed up to this forum. He acts all high and mighty and thinks he understands everything about the writing/art process that goes into making something like Ben 10 also he's from South America that's why his English is so bad.

746The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 2:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:My god. AleSir19, you are giving me a bad case of mind fuck (sorry for the language). The whole flashbacks approach you're describing sounds too complex and complicating for Ben 10. It would cause a whole lot of confusion to many, if not most of CN's viewers. Also, you like that the Ben 10 artwork looks...shitty? What? Just what? Again, you are confusing the hell out of me. If there is something that I am missing with what AleSir19 is trying to say, can anyone please explain to me. Thanks.

Finally somebody that gets! Thank you, he's been giving me a headache since I signed up to this forum. He acts all high and mighty and thinks he understands everything about the writing/art process that goes into making something like Ben 10 also he's from South America that's why his English is so bad.
I second this opinion i just gave up on trying to understand his posts

747The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 3:12 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:

Well then, I'm glad that I'm not the only one here.

748The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 4:42 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:
The Voice wrote:

Yeah i mean his posts are so long i just cant bring myself to read the whole thing and along with the errors in his grammar its hard to read it.

749The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 6:06 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:why do the power puff girls get to look the same for their reboot but ben 10 has to look drastically different?

The Power Puff Girls doesnt look the same, but they cant change a lot the design, i mean what more they can do with the Power Puff Girls? Nothing more, because it would destroy the cute design.

And they did make some changes, all the new designs are more clean that before, look really good in HD.

Blossom, Red tie it has a color of red less concentrated than before and the design of the tie is different.

Bubbles, Tails now have blue ties in both sides, the design of the hair is different.

Buttercup, has now a new design of hair.

Also the new design works with thinner lines, the Original Powerpuff Girls series worked with thick Lines.

By the way The Powerpuff Girls series add a lot of different elements of design to the original series.

Here you see the pretty ladys behind the new voices...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-fruBE_hLs

And here the animation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy6FVPcIG0k

750The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 30 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 6:23 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:
The Voice wrote:

Yeah i mean his posts are so long i just cant bring myself to read the whole thing and along with the errors in his grammar its hard to read it.

I talk with authority about how a TV Show is make, because i know a lot about the theme, because i am a writer and also i want to study filmaking. I know how is the structure of the script of an Animated tv show and i know a lot about the process.

That is why i talk like that, because i really know about my shit.

For Example, in Cartoon Network the Story Editor, the Supervising Producer, the Writer and the Art Director and Lead Character Designer always have meetings to work in the episodes. In AF/UA Dwayne McDuffie was the Story Editor and he write 10 episodes so he was the one who write or pass to clean all the episodes of AF/UA, he along Glenn Murakami and Glenn Wai Lim Wong the Lead Character Designer were in charge of the writers room.

That are the class of things i know, but nobody cares about...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum