Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st December 2014, 4:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:After watching the series finale of The Legend of Korra, I've felt that I will only continue to watch Ben 10, if Lucky Girl makes a lot of appearances.

BTW I actually do have concerns about Lucky Girl getting her own spin-off show. My concerns are that the show will be too "anime-ish", the tone being too campy and that some of the villains will act like Arnold Schwarznegger from 1997 Batman & Robin or Dr. Evil from Austin Powers.

I strongly believe Lucky Girl's show needs a Joss Whedon tone because Ashley Johnson has worked with that man on several occasions most notably The Avengers and I felt it's the most appropriate comedy tone.
I really do not want a lucky girl series and it's not because it's a girl series I just don't think it would be good idea I will probably watch it anyway but for now I just want and am looking foward to the reboot
Until we get an official announcement on the next Ben 10 series cheshirep's knowledge is very limited to what she learned at the time.
That's why I wish he announcement would come sooner

77The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 5:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Any news?

78The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 9:57 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:Any news?

Still waiting too...but we're probably months away from any significant news.

79The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 11:48 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Any news?

Still waiting too...but we're probably months away from any significant news.
Sad so much for that December announcement

80The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 2:40 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

I wouldn't count it out until at least the anniversary passes - though modern CN passing over the date without so much as a mention can be expected as well.

81The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 3:55 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:I wouldn't count it out until at least the anniversary passes - though modern CN passing over the date without so much as a mention can be expected as well.
When exactly is the anniversery

82The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 4:02 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

We can wait until the cartoon network upfront at 2015 it will be close to sometime close to march however there is a chance we may get it sooner. Usually new and returning series are announce there.

83The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 11:36 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:We can wait until the cartoon network upfront at 2015 it will be close to sometime close to march however there is a chance we may get it sooner. Usually new and returning series are announce there.

When is the 2015 upfront?

84The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th December 2014, 11:39 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:
ultraalien wrote:We can wait until the cartoon network upfront at 2015 it will be close to sometime close to march however there is a chance we may get it sooner. Usually new and returning series are announce there.

When is the 2015 upfront?
Sometime between January and May but usually in the month of March.

85The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th December 2014, 7:25 pm

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:I wouldn't count it out until at least the anniversary passes - though modern CN passing over the date without so much as a mention can be expected as well.
~26th-28th of December iirc

Though waiting for CN Upfront is probably a more reasonable expectation - CN seems to be ignoring Ben 10 right now.

86The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th December 2014, 8:10 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Though waiting for CN Upfront is probably a more reasonable expectation - CN seems to be ignoring Ben 10 right now.
I've noticed that since early 2014, they stopped advertising and didn't even let people know about the Fall season coming up, and wrapping up Omniverse so fast is just wow... they could've atleast let it air from Fall-Spring like usual, but I guess this time kinda has a few reasons....
- The Show dropping from good to bad views (Which a bunch of CN shows are starting to drop to that many too)
- Ben 10 kept getting leaked from countries so they had to rush through before Omniverse got completely spoiled
That's just my opinion, but I guess we'll find out either December 27th or Upfront if CN still has faith in Ben 10.

87The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th December 2014, 8:14 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Cartoon Network has been promoting the online games on their website lately and Ben 10 is still airing on cartoon network in other countries. New Shows are usually announced first at the cartoon network upfront.

88The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 4:56 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The announcement already came so I guess her saying a reboot is in development was the announcement.
http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/106219512492/did-you-make-the-announcement-about-the-ben-10#notes

89The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 6:58 am

Plumber
Plumber

I think we were all having an official announcement in mind, not a kind of dated one from the grapevine. Looks like there won't be one rn - chances are it'll be the reboot like cheshirep said but I'm kind of hoping that execs changed their mind.

90The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 11:10 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:The announcement already came so I guess her saying a reboot is in development was the announcement.
http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/106219512492/did-you-make-the-announcement-about-the-ben-10#notes
The announcement is not an official one from cartoon network. Her knowledge is only limited at the time plans could have been changed in the months during the time.

91The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 12:08 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:The announcement already came so I guess her saying a reboot is in development was the announcement.
The announcement is not an official one from cartoon network. Her knowledge is only limited at the time plans could have been changed in the months during the time.
Hopefully they did not cancel it.

92The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 4:21 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Cartoon network Asia believe it or not has plans for a Gwen spin off which could complicate things for any complete reboot. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/531699270869479424

93The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 4:24 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Cartoon network Asia believe it or not has plans for a Gwen spin off which could complicate things for any complete reboot. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/531699270869479424
Yes new ben 10 news coming shortly still don't want a gwen show but whatever I will probably watch it either way

94The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2014, 7:16 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Now there's no doubt we are getting ben 10 news since we got confirmation of news to come from man of action themselves.

95The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th December 2014, 11:53 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Well sorry to hear the gwen series is on hold ( that susally means its dead i think) but heck at least something coming.

96The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2014, 10:35 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

No news... Crying or Very sad

97The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2014, 3:53 pm

I'm probably wrong but it's a possibility until we don't get official information - the upcoming live-action movie may be the reboot.

98The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2014, 10:16 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

It looks like cartoon network is late for the announcement so we will have to look to the cartoon network upfront in the spring. Hopefully the possible reboot will expand the original Ben 10 continuity who knows we may get a remake.

99The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2014, 10:46 pm

ultraalien wrote:It looks like cartoon network is late for the announcement so we will have to look to the cartoon network upfront in the spring. Hopefully the possible reboot will expand the original Ben 10 continuity who knows we may get a remake.
Yep. I'm really looking forward to it!

100The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2015, 12:03 am

SonicShane97

SonicShane97
Human
Human

If its on hold it means the Gwen series will probably never happen. It would be interesting though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum