Sebastian13
MekongTiger
Ebomnitrix
Tactical Ochoa
The Voice
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 24]

151The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st April 2016, 1:46 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Which episodes did you watch?

152The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st April 2016, 7:15 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Which episodes did you watch?

I watched "Escape from Monster Island" & "Power Up Puff".

153The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st April 2016, 10:19 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Ok. Those were just ok episodes. Average at best, mediocre at worst. If you didn't like those episodes, then you're certainly not going to like all the other episodes. Pretty much every episode so far are either average or just bad. The fourth episode, called "Painbow," had Blossom and Bubbles twerking with a big creepy mind controlling panda and the episode as a whole felt as if you're watching an acid trip. Cartoon Network really screwed things up for the PPG reboot.

154The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd April 2016, 3:20 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The problem is, the people still believe they know everything, when they dont know shit...

Why you would need to put Young Justice design or style of storie to a series like Ben 10? It doesnt make any sense. Why would you want to put the design of the OS Ben 10 to the Powerpuff Girls? It doesnt make any sense neither.

So at the end, you dont understand how writing or design work and that is the problem, you believe you understand writing and designing, but you doesnt.

I do, so i have to explain it again: There is "Theme", there is "Tone", there is "Direction" and there is "Message" this 4 things put together to create something. You can make an Adventure series in 4 different types. An example of this is "The Secret Saturdays", "Ben 10", "The Venture Bros." and "KND".

All this show are about the same thing, an "Adventure" but tell from different directions, with different Tones, a lot of different themes and a lot of different messages.

This is how the creative process works, if you cant understand something so simple, then i cant do anything more for you.

That is why is really stupid to say that AF or UA are better than Omniverse or the OS, because they cant be, because they arent the same, AF isnt made for the same audience that liked OS, Omniverse isnt only made for the same audience that liked UA but to bring more to the mix and UA isnt made for the same target than AF being a little bit different.

You can see that the Direction in AF isnt the same that the one in the OS or Omniverse, the Themes are different in each series or even season, the Tone is different, because AF dont have the same tone that the OS and UA is more light and funny than AF is, the same with Omniverse. Clearly the messages are different.

So at the end we can say that each series is unique, but we can see that each series was more close or more away from being what they were mean to be, in another words, being good to his own spirit.

The same happen with the Power Puff Girls, you cant try to copy a master of the TV animation like Craig or Gendy, nobody can. They created some of the best show CN never had, they had an unique type of comedy and design that was so unique i believe nobody can try to copy it.

So the Powerpuff Girls reboot are they own thing in some way even when they are based in the original The Powerpuff Girls, they cant try to copy the same direction, themes, messages and tones that Craig knew how to touch, being so dark, so revolutionary, so funny and so entertaining all in a "kids" show.

That is why i say i like Clarence, because again, Clarence has his own tone, his own direction, his own story and is funny, is entertaining. You cant expect to try to copy something and do it right, because you cant.

DC Animation is other thing and i hate DC, seriously i hate it. Because DC has less confidence in his own character that almost anybody out there. You only need to watch DC movies like Man of Steel to understand this, they cancel a great show like "Young Justice" to put Teen Titans Go! out there for god sake that is all you need to hear.

155The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd April 2016, 4:21 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

You claim that you're studying for film making yet you show so much ignorance and arrogance. Just because you're studying film making doesn't mean that you're the only one here that knows and understand writing and design and nobody else here doesn't. Anyone can gain a sheer amount of knowledge and understanding of what it takes to make any form of literature and entertainment media (shows, movies, games, comic books, novels, etc) through watching/reading and analyzing them. Anyone can learn what it takes to deliver great writing, styles, designs, etc just through examining and experiencing other pieces of works. Anyone can learn to be able to greatly deliver and properly execute styles and approaches that other people have created. Anyone can also learn off of other people's works of art and use the knowledge that they gained to form their own unique ideas and concepts as well. After all, ideas and concepts can and are based and/or inspired off of pretty much anything; even other people's works just as long as people put the time in to examine, learn, and truly understand them.

Here's proof of this. Here are the links to two YouTube channels. Every Frame a Painting focuses on analyzing various different styles and approaches to directing various different films while Game Maker's Toolkit focuses on analyzing various different game design mechanics, concepts, ideas, etc. Both channels are prominent examples that shows that we can learn from others to make great pieces of art that either greatly replicates styles that others have created or have a more original and creative approach. Here is another example. A quote from Taegun Kim, Game Designer of PlatinumGames. I'll leave links as well.

https://www.youtube.com/user/everyframeapainting/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/McBacon1337/videos

"When I was in graduate school, one of my professors told me, “the sheer number of books you’ve read will help you write your thesis.” Similarly, as you design games, the sheer number of games you’ve played becomes a strength. Often times, gamers are even more knowledgeable about games than developers! Designers have to stay on the cutting edge of new systems and styles of gameplay to please them. Keeping the game fun for players is a game designer’s top responsibility, so daily study is crucial."
-Taegun Kim, Game Designer at PlatinumGames

https://www.platinumgames.com/jobs-mid-career/game-designer/

With this in mind, yes anyone can try to replicate the styles and approaches of others such as McCracken, Tartakovsky, Man of Action, etc and be successful at greatly replicating and properly executing the styles of shows such as Ben 10, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, etc if people take the time to truly understand what made those shows great. It's still better to get the original creators involved since that they understand their shows better than anyone else but it is very much possible to pull this off. It's just unfortunate that CN Studios failed to pull this off for the PPG reboot.

Of course I understand the importance of having a theme, tone, direction, and message and I also understand that there is a lot more to do than just those 4 things and so do many other people. Again, just because you're studying film making doesn't mean that you know any better than anyone else here. There are people out there that are much more knowledgeable than you on these types of subjects and they don't even have to spend a second in the very classes that you're taking.Me and many many others have learned so much about making shows, movies, video games, etc because we have been exposed to these types of forms of art for most of our lives, watching, reading, analyzing, learning, understanding, etc. Not everyone can learn everything but anyone can learn so much about any subject if they put the time and effort to truly learning it.

As for the PPG reboot, that show is certainly not unique and original. There are numerous jokes that have already been used before in other shows. There are numerous story lines that we've already seen done before. There are many generic tropes and concepts that have already been used before that are in the PPG reboot. The reboot uses numerous memes that had been outdated for quite a few years now. This reboot once again follows CN's trend of having more comedy and less action. There is very little, if not nothing, about the PPG reboot that is unique and original. The PPG reboot isn't doing it's own thing as you say it is. It is very much doing what other shows have already done before in the past and this reboot isn't doing a good job at it either.

156The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd April 2016, 9:36 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Men, i never say i know more than you because i study Filmaking. I only have watch animated tv series all my life, until the day of today i have watch all the tv series of Adult Swin, Nickelodeon, Netflix and even CN, but i have never watch Uncle Grandpa, the Co-productions and also Teen Titans Go! because that shows are really bad.

I was talking from that side, from the side of the guy who love the animated tv series and the animation in general, all the CN animated tv series had Comedy, all of them, maybe two or three dont have it, but all have some. I understand how you feel about forcing comedy, because i feel the same way with the stupid and nosense thing of put "dark-realistic-gritty" tone to superheroes or characters who arent like that.

Because at essence both are the same thing, really bad writing, unimaginative creation and boring crap. The sense of doing animations or movies is to express yourself, your feelings, emotions, messages or even something so simple like an idea or story. Trying to force Comedy, Action, Adventure or Dark tones, is like betray your own spirit and style and try to copy some one else success.

Is like for example, you want to make a Mature and Adult Superhero Movie? Then you dont need over 200 dark filters, a dark story, a conflicted hero or even betray the soul of the character. You only need to have a message, an emotion and that thing will mark the way.

You know why i love Clarence? Because is fucking hilarious that a boy had that kind of Adult voice and how the character act. That right there is good comedy, bad comedy is take something that was a success (Teen Titans) and try to make it again like a satire.

So yes, is really bad to force comedy, but the thing the people have to understand is that comedy isnt wrong, is all right, The Legend of Korra is a great example of this, one if not the best action/adventure animated series of the last years and how many comedy that series had? A lot, the only problem you can point out is the animation go to hell after the second season and time for development too...

Out there exists something call "Balance", the best series are the ones who have a nice balance, like The Legend of Korra or almost all the CN shows and some of the Nickelodeon shows. What is Balance? Isnt Comedy, isnt Drama, isnt Mistery, isnt Adventure or Action, is take what make great your story and mix it right, find place for everything.

If you make a comedy, but dont have mind or isnt funny enough, then it will be bad comedy deal with it, so the best option is to be really funny or really smart. Like The Simpsons were, the first episode of the Simpsons and the first seasons had a really bad animation quality, but the story is hard black comedy, now you watch the show and it lost his mind, it lost his messages, his criticism to american society and become only a stupid bad show without mind, who is based in story and character, not anymore in message.

You watch almost all the CN shows and you can feel this, all the shows not only had an unique and own style, but their comedy was really great, it was really funny, smart and sometimes was a dark satire. An example of this is Samurai Jack, who had comedy mix with a great design, an unique story and also a lot of great action.

You Watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and is the same thing, a top crazy design with a lot of soul, a great message, mix with an unique story and also a lot of comedy.

Something sad is that Action/Adventure never was the strong part of CN, they only had a handfull of this shows, The Powerpuff Girls was the first, then we got Samurai Jack, then KND, Megas XLR, Clone Wars, finally Ben 10, The Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, Sym-Bionic Titan, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, AF, UA, Omniverse and off course Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

15 shows, Almost all were canceled after two seasons, but the ones with comedy survive, The Powerpuff Girls, KND, Ben 10, Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

This show something really clear, CN dont have any kind of trust in full action/adveture shows, if they at less dont have some comedy in it.

In Nickelodeon is the same shit. At end i dont have a conclusion i only wanted to say all this crap. By the way there is "Every Frame is a Painting", "Now you See it" and "Channel Criswell".

157The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd April 2016, 2:11 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19 wrote:Men, i never say i know more than you because i study Filmaking. I only have watch animated tv series all my life, until the day of today i have watch all the tv series of Adult Swin, Nickelodeon, Netflix and even CN, but i have never watch Uncle Grandpa, the Co-productions and also Teen Titans Go! because that shows are really bad.

I was talking from that side, from the side of the guy who love the animated tv series and the animation in general, all the CN animated tv series had Comedy, all of them, maybe two or three dont have it, but all have some. I understand how you feel about forcing comedy, because i feel the same way with the stupid and nosense thing of put "dark-realistic-gritty" tone to superheroes or characters who arent like that.

Because at essence both are the same thing, really bad writing, unimaginative creation and boring crap. The sense of doing animations or movies is to express yourself, your feelings, emotions, messages or even something so simple like an idea or story. Trying to force Comedy, Action, Adventure or Dark tones, is like betray your own spirit and style and try to copy some one else success.

Is like for example, you want to make a Mature and Adult Superhero Movie? Then you dont need over 200 dark filters, a dark story, a conflicted hero or even betray the soul of the character. You only need to have a message, an emotion and that thing will mark the way.

You know why i love Clarence? Because is fucking hilarious that a boy had that kind of Adult voice and how the character act. That right there is good comedy, bad comedy is take something that was a success (Teen Titans) and try to make it again like a satire.

So yes, is really bad to force comedy, but the thing the people have to understand is that comedy isnt wrong, is all right, The Legend of Korra is a great example of this, one if not the best action/adventure animated series of the last years and how many comedy that series had? A lot, the only problem you can point out is the animation go to hell after the second season and time for development too...

Out there exists something call "Balance", the best series are the ones who have a nice balance, like The Legend of Korra or almost all the CN shows and some of the Nickelodeon shows. What is Balance? Isnt Comedy, isnt Drama, isnt Mistery, isnt Adventure or Action, is take what make great your story and mix it right, find place for everything.

If you make a comedy, but dont have mind or isnt funny enough, then it will be bad comedy deal with it, so the best option is to be really funny or really smart. Like The Simpsons were, the first episode of the Simpsons and the first seasons had a really bad animation quality, but the story is hard black comedy, now you watch the show and it lost his mind, it lost his messages, his criticism to american society and become only a stupid bad show without mind, who is based in story and character, not anymore in message.

You watch almost all the CN shows and you can feel this, all the shows not only had an unique and own style, but their comedy was really great, it was really funny, smart and sometimes was a dark satire. An example of this is Samurai Jack, who had comedy mix with a great design, an unique story and also a lot of great action.

You Watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and is the same thing, a top crazy design with a lot of soul, a great message, mix with an unique story and also a lot of comedy.

Something sad is that Action/Adventure never was the strong part of CN, they only had a handfull of this shows, The Powerpuff Girls was the first, then we got Samurai Jack, then KND, Megas XLR, Clone Wars, finally Ben 10, The Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, Sym-Bionic Titan, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, AF, UA, Omniverse and off course Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

15 shows, Almost all were canceled after two seasons, but the ones with comedy survive, The Powerpuff Girls, KND, Ben 10, Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

This show something really clear, CN dont have any kind of trust in full action/adveture shows, if they at less dont have some comedy in it.

In Nickelodeon is the same shit. At end i dont have a conclusion i only wanted to say all this crap. By the way there is "Every Frame is a Painting", "Now you See it" and "Channel Criswell".  

It's clear that you have Delusions of Grandeur: A false impression of one's own importance.

158The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd April 2016, 4:41 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Okay enough guys! Let's stop before this gets out of hand, I mean I get it, Cartoon Network shows THIS, Ben 10 Reboot THAT, but seriously I don't wanna see a fight on our hands here, alright?
I will say Ale and Tactical make good points, but please can we put this rest and give this Reboot a shot once this comes out?
-
As for Powerpuff Girls as well... it's had some unique stories concepts, cause I've watched all 12 episodes that have been out.
If you want a review of what I think, I think Powerpuff Girls is more of a sequel than a Reboot, because they moved to an Elementary school, a lot of stories are being brought in and continued, I just think this show continues off from where they left off and making them more grown up while sticking to their true original forms. I also think the new voices help, cause they sound like they have grown up a bit too.
Right now this Reboot with everything that's happened so far, its the only COMEDY US CN has actually made since Gumball is made in Europe. I also think its better than Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, and especially Teen Titans GO (even though I have to admit when they aren't being silly/wacky it can get funny), However I know they based 2 episodes on adult jokes The Stayover and Painbow, but to be fair... some of original CN did this too, and especially in the 2008-2012 era, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Total Drama took that sense of humor to new heights, I'm just saying. (Even iCarly when that first came out)
But overall I think the show deserves a 7.5/10, it can be just a little bit better and if they would stop scrapping or throwing things out like what Omniverse has done, but I think it's a solid show overall and it's enough for me to continue watching, especially since it continues from the original show.
-
Just wanted to throw out my thoughts on it ^
Although the one thing I truly wanna say about this conversation, when I look over the comedy thing you say AleSir, The comedy stuff you're saying, I do think LOK is the best example of action/adventure/comedy, because the comedy in that show would fit to the amount Ben 10 deserves then being what we all fear. And MOA said there's more action then there is comedy, SO WE COULD GET LUCKY, I'm just saying...
But overall, I think we should calm down about this and the talks of other animations, alright?

159The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd April 2016, 6:02 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

No the PPG reboot certainly doesn't deserve a 7.5/10. It's more of on the lines of a 4 or 5 out of 10. That's the rating that it deserves. In fact, the show is currently at a 4.9/10 on IMDB. Sequel or reboot (apparently this show is still classified as a reboot), another problem with this show is that it expects it's viewers to have watched the original show, which is a bad approach to take because new viewers of the PPG are going to be questioning who many of the characters and villains are that they're seeing here. Once again, the show just lacks quality. The writing is bad. The animations and artwork is mediocre if not atrocious. This show is far from unique as it has little to no originality and creativity. The order of the episodes are very much out of whack. The PPG tend to act out of character quite often. Many of the stories and jokes had already been done before. The writers, for some reasons, decide to use outdated trends and memes as if to make them look hip. Even some of the little things, such as Blossom and Bubbles twerking and the writers writing off Ms. Bellum because apparently she doesn't deliver a good message to kids (which is bullshit), still greatly affect the show in a negative way. There are just so many problems with the PPG 2016 show that greatly holds it back and does not deserve it a 7.5/10. It's not a solid show; it's a mess. The show is average at best, garbage at worst and just overall mediocre.

Honestly, I don't really favor the new voices. It's not bad but it just doesn't sound right. I don't think I can ever get used to them. Also, we don't need new voice actresses just to make the PPGs sound older; especially when the original voice actresses had indeed voiced older characters. I mean like christ, Tara Strong voiced Ben Tennyson and Cathy Cavadini voiced Cooper Daniels in the original Ben 10. In my opinion, the new voice actresses don't make the PPGs sound older; they just sound off.

Also, technically the PPGs didn't really go into elementary school because they're going up the grade levels. They're still technically kindergarteners. Well, maybe. This reboot doesn't do a good job of explaining a lot of what's going on. Episode 12 established that the girls are going to the new school because Bubbles accidentally destroyed Pokey Oaks by mutating the building's pet hamster.

Edit: Who knows though. There's still 28 more episodes to go for the first season. Maybe, just maybe, the PPG reboot can make a comeback, even though the likelihood of that is very low. I do also agree that it's at least better than Teen Titans Go!.

160The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd April 2016, 8:24 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ok lets get back on topic guys this isn't a thread about the PPG reboot this a thread about the Ben 100 Reboot.

161The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd April 2016, 11:48 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Well I guess I could mention this since that there's not really much left to talk about here. A month ago I was watching the 45th podcast by RebelTaxi on YouTube and Pan-Pizza (the guy that runs RebelTaxi) stated that Tara Strong is not going to voice Ben Tennyson in the Ben 10 reboot. I'm still trying to contact RebelTaxi to see where they got that info from though. Pan-Pizza usually gets this info from Twitter and other social media and news sites, which is why I've been asking for the source of this info. I also recently contacted the admin on the Ben 10 Club website to see if he heard anything about that and he said that his friend from CN Studios previously said a while back that he/she was sure that Tara Strong was going to voice Ben but recently there's been a change in the voice department and now he/she doesn't know much of what's going on. I haven't been able to find anything myself on this either at the moment but I'm still looking around. Hopefully I'll get an answer about this soon. Until I get a confirmation on whether or not this is true, this bit of info is just a rumor at the moment.

Here's the podcast video. It's at the 20:30 mark of the video where the podcast members discuss about voice actors getting screwed over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuJEEaKjHo

162The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 12:49 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Well I guess I could mention this since that there's not really much left to talk about here. A month ago I was watching the 45th podcast by RebelTaxi on YouTube and Pan-Pizza (the guy that runs RebelTaxi) stated that Tara Strong is not going to voice Ben Tennyson in the Ben 10 reboot. I'm still trying to contact RebelTaxi to see where they got that info from though. Pan-Pizza usually gets this info from Twitter and other social media and news sites, which is why I've been asking for the source of this info. I also recently contacted the admin on the Ben 10 Club website to see if he heard anything about that and he said that his friend from CN Studios previously said a while back that he/she was sure that Tara Strong was going to voice Ben but recently there's been a change in the voice department and now he/she doesn't know much of what's going on. I haven't been able to find anything myself on this either at the moment but I'm still looking around. Hopefully I'll get an answer about this soon. Until I get a confirmation on whether or not this is true, this bit of info is just a rumor at the moment.

Here's the podcast video. It's at the 20:30 mark of the video where the podcast members discuss about voice actors getting screwed over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuJEEaKjHo

I think the reason for that, is because CN and a lot of animated stuff now adays wants new voice actors for animated series. I mean these people have been voicing for 20 years, I think Hollywood is looking for people who are young, fresh or new to voice for animated shows, I mean out of every show I've seen on CN lately, you only see the very famous ones who can't replace their voices. I'm just saying, I think that's what's going on, and now that most people are being replaced, they're getting angry, and this is how they make a living on things.

163The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 1:09 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

It's very unfortunate though. I understand bringing in fresh and new voice actors but in regards to quality, it's much more important to have the right voice actors for the right characters because the voice actors bring a significant importance to delivering a great story and great characters. If you don't have suitable voice actors to voice these characters, things can fall apart quite badly. Look at Mark Hamill, for example. He is by far the best Joker voice actor and he's still voicing the Joker to this day. I don't know for how much longer but Hamill still proves that he is the best choice to voice the Joker. Back then, there were plenty of examples of bad voice acting. Just look at the original Resident Evil 1 game back in 1996. In the case with Cartoon Network, I doubt the reason for the change in voice actors is to bring in new, fresh, and young people but really to just spend less money and hire cheaper voice actors. Hell, look at the PPG reboot. CN replaced the original voice actresses for the main girls in favor of these new voice actresses yet every other character in that show has the original voice actor. That's still strange to this day.

164The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 2:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I mean it kinda sucks that we aren't getting the old voice actors but that doesn't automatically mean the new voice actors will be bad. I see it kinda like whenever a movie does a reboot they like to have different people protray the characters then the movie that is being rebooted like spiderman if they let Andrew Garfield stay as Spiderman we wouldn't have the magnificence that is the Tom Holland Spiderman in Civil War

165The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 3:14 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

True. It surely puts a lot of concern though. Especially since that we still don't know who is going to voice these characters. At least with the original voice actors on board we would definitely know and expect for them to do great because they've proved themselves in the past to be able to voice and portray these characters outstandingly well. With new voice actors though, it puts a lot of concern because they've never voiced and portrayed these characters before and there is very little to no proof at the moment that shows that these new voice actors can portray these characters well. Especially if they're brand new voice actors. Maybe the new voice actors will be good or maybe they'll be bad. Who knows.

166The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 3:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Was it confirmed that we won't be getting the old voice actors back?

167The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:01 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

It was stated back when the reboot was first announced that, as quoted, "some of the old cast members could be making a return in the series". Now thinking about it, it seems as if CN is trying to pull the same stunt with the Ben 10 reboot that they did with the PPG reboot in regards to the voice cast.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/87514/20150622/ben-10-reboot.htm

168The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Before we go any further i know this has nothing to do with what we are currently talking about but i just saw a video and it had this clip in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7H-vp2gh4c go to 0:56 mark.
The TTG writers never even saw the old show compared to The ben 10 reboot writers who were involved with the old show and this just made me less worried.
Also i don't think the old ppg team was working on the ppg reboot either but im not sure.

169The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:06 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Many have known about that for a long time now.

170The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Many have known about that for a long time now.
Ok well i didn't sorry. Just wanted to point it out

171The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:15 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

No worries. After all, I did say many. Not everyone. Anyways, I'm just gonna go ahead and post this info about Tara Strong not voicing Ben on the Ben 10 Club.

172The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:20 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Its not like theres no one else good enough to Voice Ben 10 I mean Tara Strong was great but its not like shes the only one that can Greatly mimick a 10 year olds voice.

173The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:29 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

True but again, if this info is true, it'll have to depend on who the new voice actor/actress will be and what he/she can do with Ben and the same goes for the other characters as well. If the new VAs are good, good. If the new VA are bad, well for the most part you can say goodbye to having a good story, good characters, and a lot of good quality for the Ben 10 reboot. Again, for the most part. As stated before, it is very important to have suitable voice actors as they do contribute greatly to delivering a great and strong story and characters.

Actually, it's getting late so I'll make a page about this info on the Ben 10 Club site tomorrow when I get back from work.

174The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 4:56 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I'm also not going to mention what the Ben 10 Club's admin's source said in the new page until I get the ok from the admin to mention his source, just incase.

175The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th April 2016, 11:08 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I might not have been as ticked off about this issue, if it wasn't a reboot. But then again I'd probably still be just as mad, you are never going to see a Ben float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade like you see Finn & Jake. OS/AF/UA was one of those. 'If it's not broke, don't fix it.' kind of things maybe if they could have continued on with consistency that they had we wouldn't be in this mess and I didn't need hindsight to see this coming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum