Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 24]

226The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th May 2016, 4:44 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Same here. The PPG/TTG crossover just spells all sorts of trouble. Cartoon Network even did a crossover of Steven Universe and Uncle Grandpa and I heard that that didn't go well. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Cartoon Network does decide to do something like that considering that Cartoon Network is Cartoon Network.

227The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th May 2016, 3:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I miss the Ben 10 Generator Rex Crossover. Thats the only crossover that i could remember that was actually good.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

228The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st May 2016, 10:11 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
From what I've read so far, I don't think Man of Action's upcoming Megaman cartoon will be great. I'm still more interested in their upcoming Zak Storm cartoon.


Update: Found this video interview with Steven Steagle at 2:37: https://vimeo.com/166895375

They didn't talk about Ben 10, they were talking about Zagtoon & Man of Action's Zak Storm.

229The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd June 2016, 9:52 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
We're 4 months away guys.
Some countries get it in September, MOST others October.
But we are really getting closer to the clock. Get hyped!

230The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd June 2016, 9:59 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Or don't get hyped so that no one run more of the risk of being disappointed when the show comes out. Be excited for the show if anyone wants to but don't get hyped for it.

231The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd June 2016, 10:54 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
In fact, I'm not even really looking forward to the next Ben 10 show. This is my prediction, it's going to suck. I already explained all my reasons why.

232The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 3:32 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Don't worry Ebomnitrix i'm still hyped. I have faith in Man of Action. We will probably see something around comic con


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

233The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 4:01 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
I have faith in Man of Action as well. I just don't have faith in Cartoon Network. Like I explained before in the past, the next Ben 10 show is most likely going to suck. I've been following around on the internet for a while as well and here's the thing. Barely anyone is looking forward to this. Barely anyone asked for this show. Cartoon Network just wants to make another Ben 10 show to sell more toys and merchandise. Barely anyone wants to buy them. Barely anyone wants to sell them. The toy lines for Ultimate Alien and Omniverse is proof of that. Even if this next Ben 10 show does turn out to be good, chances are that Cartoon Network is going to give it the boot anyways if the toy sales for this Ben 10 remake don't do well enough. There are too many factors that are working against it and too few factors working in its favor. In my opinion, and this is something that the majority is seeing here, the Ben 10 remake is destined to fail. Can I be wrong, I hope so. I hope that I'm wrong but using what happened in the past to predict the future, this is what I believe will happen.

234The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 6:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Remember this barely anyone doesn't mean no one


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

235The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 6:22 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

236The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 7:48 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

237The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 11:15 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I think Cartoon Network needs to focus less on toys and get back to showcasing a variety of animation trying to get as many views as possible. Merchandising should be secondary. I know cartoon network had better scheduling years ago.

238The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 11:36 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I think Cartoon Network needs to focus less on toys and get back to showcasing a variety of animation trying to get as many views as possible. Merchandising should be secondary. I know cartoon network had better scheduling years ago.
It's true they did. Like merchandising wasn't that big a deal, it was more getting the network out there, and merchandising since Powerpuff Girls was ok, same with Ben 10, KND and others, but merchandising, I think they should take a step back, I mean it looks like lately its stepping down, but I can't really be too sure.
If you rely on a show, even a superhero show as a cashcow and try to change the show up where to completely no one likes it, it's going to be a problem.
I think I know why Ben 10's been having problems, its because like Dragonball and Pokemon, its been focused on one audience more than a new generation, and its hard to really get new generations into a franchise, that's also why the ratings for Pokemon have been down because they've still been using Ash this long and doing all these things with them. Dragon Ball is only popular right now not because of its long absence, but because they've never changed their formula and have stuck to what everyone's actually believed with. The problem with Ben 10 is, Cartoon Network keeps trying to change it so much so its meant for kids, but the problem is, it's only going to have one audience, and the reason for the Reboot has a big 50/50 chance, but its bad because the Reboot goes towards new fans and not old, and only the old ones are complaining, basically if we keep giving the Reboot crap, there's going to be a lot of problems, especially for future series, if a franchise is running this level to make sure it sticks for kids. Cartoon Network needs to let Ben 10's audience grow with them, like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, and stop relying on toys, or this franchise will be in a ton of trouble later on til it gets revived in maybe... "10" years. That's just how I see it, you don't have to agree, but what I said about Pokemon and Dragon Ball is true, cause the audience for them is 20-30, and not a lot of people are watching the Pokemon anime on TV cause of this issue, but if it wasn't for its cashcow, it wouldn't be alive today, but for Ben 10... it's cashcow will plument unless they go into the older audience direction. Which is why I think we're ready for a more mature series again. Let's just hope the Reboot can do that so it goes in that direction, cause if not, we're in for some serious hell.

239The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th June 2016, 11:46 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I think Cartoon Network needs to focus less on toys and get back to showcasing a variety of animation trying to get as many views as possible. Merchandising should be secondary. I know cartoon network had better scheduling years ago.
It's true they did. Like merchandising wasn't that big a deal, it was more getting the network out there, and merchandising since Powerpuff Girls was ok, same with Ben 10, KND and others, but merchandising, I think they should take a step back, I mean it looks like lately its stepping down, but I can't really be too sure.
If you rely on a show, even a superhero show as a cashcow and try to change the show up where to completely no one likes it, it's going to be a problem.
I think I know why Ben 10's been having problems, its because like Dragonball and Pokemon, its been focused on one audience more than a new generation, and its hard to really get new generations into a franchise, that's also why the ratings for Pokemon have been down because they've still been using Ash this long and doing all these things with them. Dragon Ball is only popular right now not because of its long absence, but because they've never changed their formula and have stuck to what everyone's actually believed with. The problem with Ben 10 is, Cartoon Network keeps trying to change it so much so its meant for kids, but the problem is, it's only going to have one audience, and the reason for the Reboot has a big 50/50 chance, but its bad because the Reboot goes towards new fans and not old, and only the old ones are complaining, basically if we keep giving the Reboot crap, there's going to be a lot of problems, especially for future series, if a franchise is running this level to make sure it sticks for kids. Cartoon Network needs to let Ben 10's audience grow with them, like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, and stop relying on toys, or this franchise will be in a ton of trouble later on til it gets revived in maybe... "10" years. That's just how I see it, you don't have to agree, but what I said about Pokemon and Dragon Ball is true, cause the audience for them is 20-30, and not a lot of people are watching the Pokemon anime on TV cause of this issue, but if it wasn't for its cashcow, it wouldn't be alive today, but for Ben 10... it's cashcow will plument unless they go into the older audience direction. Which is why I think we're ready for a more mature series again. Let's just hope the Reboot can do that so it goes in that direction, cause if not, we're in for some serious hell.
Totally agree.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

240The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 12:24 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I think Cartoon Network needs to focus less on toys and get back to showcasing a variety of animation trying to get as many views as possible. Merchandising should be secondary. I know cartoon network had better scheduling years ago.
It's true they did. Like merchandising wasn't that big a deal, it was more getting the network out there, and merchandising since Powerpuff Girls was ok, same with Ben 10, KND and others, but merchandising, I think they should take a step back, I mean it looks like lately its stepping down, but I can't really be too sure.
If you rely on a show, even a superhero show as a cashcow and try to change the show up where to completely no one likes it, it's going to be a problem.
I think I know why Ben 10's been having problems, its because like Dragonball and Pokemon, its been focused on one audience more than a new generation, and its hard to really get new generations into a franchise, that's also why the ratings for Pokemon have been down because they've still been using Ash this long and doing all these things with them. Dragon Ball is only popular right now not because of its long absence, but because they've never changed their formula and have stuck to what everyone's actually believed with. The problem with Ben 10 is, Cartoon Network keeps trying to change it so much so its meant for kids, but the problem is, it's only going to have one audience, and the reason for the Reboot has a big 50/50 chance, but its bad because the Reboot goes towards new fans and not old, and only the old ones are complaining, basically if we keep giving the Reboot crap, there's going to be a lot of problems, especially for future series, if a franchise is running this level to make sure it sticks for kids. Cartoon Network needs to let Ben 10's audience grow with them, like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, and stop relying on toys, or this franchise will be in a ton of trouble later on til it gets revived in maybe... "10" years. That's just how I see it, you don't have to agree, but what I said about Pokemon and Dragon Ball is true, cause the audience for them is 20-30, and not a lot of people are watching the Pokemon anime on TV cause of this issue, but if it wasn't for its cashcow, it wouldn't be alive today, but for Ben 10... it's cashcow will plument unless they go into the older audience direction. Which is why I think we're ready for a more mature series again. Let's just hope the Reboot can do that so it goes in that direction, cause if not, we're in for some serious hell.
Totally agree.
A Ben 10 reboot of a show that is only 10 years old may not hold up to the original series in a age of DVDs and Streaming especially some of the more recent shows. You could catch such shows on Hulu or Netflix depending on where you live. I think a Ben 10 reboot may be better if it takes place in a alternate universe in connection to the other Ben 10 shows.

On topic of Dragon Ball, the studio try to make it accessible to as many audiences of different generations as possible like through the use of old reruns, DVDs and online streaming especially in Dragon Ball Kai through a combination of factors which no doubt helped Dragon Ball super and last I heard I think it's doing well. They gave a modern look in today's animation.

241The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 4:06 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
At this point I'm far more interested in Blue Beetle & Traci 13 than Ben 10.

242The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 4:35 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The problem i believe not one of you see, is that years before there was alive a guy called "Dwayne McDuffie" and he along "Matt Wayne" loved to answer and feed the fans with information about the show.

After Dwayne McDuffie die, Matt Wayne try to took his role but he left behind this work, but the person who all the fans blame for Omniverse being shit and the guy who never wrote or give a single idea for a Ben 10 Episode (he created the Rooters) was "Derrick J. Wyatt" this guy give the fans more info than "Dwayne" never give, Derrick was more kind and even more friendly.

The guy spoil 40 episodes before they even began the production of them, showing desings, giving away plot points and ideas and making the fans happy.

For some reason a lot of angry fans pay all the anger they have for their shitty lives with this guy and the show and surprise, now Cartoon Network is being super secretive of what they show and what they say.

Man of Action arent the kind of people who talk a lot or give too much away, so that is the reason this little forum is death, because this was created by some people with some ideas of how to feed with information the fans, but Ben 10 is now in the hands of another kind of people who cant and wont give anything away (like Dwayne or Derrick always did).

Also your statement of CN dont making merchandising in their beginnings doesnt make sense, because CN made a lot of great merchandising before, almost all the original CN shows had merchandising, Ben 10 figures were even better before, but AF and UA begin to make this shitty Omnitrix, when they could have done this great and detailed figures like Ben 10 did.

So this doesnt make sense, CN has always made merchandising, the difference is that now they dont make so many toys like before, now they make more backpacks and clothing lines. The Merchandising will aways be a key part of any product, for example you have GI Joe or Transformers who were created to sell merchandising, even the sad case of Max Steel...

243The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 5:29 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:No but what it does mean is that not enough fans and viewers are interested in the Ben 10 remake and its merchandise. That the majority is against the next Ben 10 show. That there isn't enough support and attention given to the next Ben 10 show. Expectations from the majority are pretty much the same as those for the PPG reboot before that got released. "Barely anyone" doesn't mean "no one" but it does mean that there is not enough support and attention for the next Ben 10 show, if not a lack of support and attention. The majority is against this next Ben 10 show. The majority wants shows such as Courage the Cowardly Dog, Young Justice, KND, Samurai Jack, etc. The Ben 10 remake isn't even on many viewers' radars because this is not the show that they want. Cartoon Network is only making this show to sell more toys and merchandise and more and more people are getting sick and tired of it to the point where interest for this next show is down to slim.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I think Cartoon Network needs to focus less on toys and get back to showcasing a variety of animation trying to get as many views as possible. Merchandising should be secondary. I know cartoon network had better scheduling years ago.
It's true they did. Like merchandising wasn't that big a deal, it was more getting the network out there, and merchandising since Powerpuff Girls was ok, same with Ben 10, KND and others, but merchandising, I think they should take a step back, I mean it looks like lately its stepping down, but I can't really be too sure.
If you rely on a show, even a superhero show as a cashcow and try to change the show up where to completely no one likes it, it's going to be a problem.
I think I know why Ben 10's been having problems, its because like Dragonball and Pokemon, its been focused on one audience more than a new generation, and its hard to really get new generations into a franchise, that's also why the ratings for Pokemon have been down because they've still been using Ash this long and doing all these things with them. Dragon Ball is only popular right now not because of its long absence, but because they've never changed their formula and have stuck to what everyone's actually believed with. The problem with Ben 10 is, Cartoon Network keeps trying to change it so much so its meant for kids, but the problem is, it's only going to have one audience, and the reason for the Reboot has a big 50/50 chance, but its bad because the Reboot goes towards new fans and not old, and only the old ones are complaining, basically if we keep giving the Reboot crap, there's going to be a lot of problems, especially for future series, if a franchise is running this level to make sure it sticks for kids. Cartoon Network needs to let Ben 10's audience grow with them, like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, and stop relying on toys, or this franchise will be in a ton of trouble later on til it gets revived in maybe... "10" years. That's just how I see it, you don't have to agree, but what I said about Pokemon and Dragon Ball is true, cause the audience for them is 20-30, and not a lot of people are watching the Pokemon anime on TV cause of this issue, but if it wasn't for its cashcow, it wouldn't be alive today, but for Ben 10... it's cashcow will plument unless they go into the older audience direction. Which is why I think we're ready for a more mature series again. Let's just hope the Reboot can do that so it goes in that direction, cause if not, we're in for some serious hell.
Totally agree.

Very much agree as well.

I doubt that this next Ben 10 show will have a strong central focus on action. YouTuber "MonstersReview" made a good point in his last Cartoon Fridays episode just yesterday where one major reason why Cartoon Network hasn't, and still won't, make more action shows is because they're very much constantly on the move and most action shows require having a lot of detail put into them. This adds up to a lot of animation work and costs. It does greatly explain a lot as to why Cartoon Network rather go for over simplifying their art styles and writing and settings and all that stuff and go for more comedy shows because they require less effort and costs in making. It's really freakin cheap and lazy for Cartoon Network to constantly go this route in my opinion.

Taking this in mind, I doubt that the next Ben 10 show will be more action-oriented. It's more likely that this next Ben 10 show is going to be more like the PPG reboot. More of a focus on comedy and less of a focus on action. I mean like christ, look at the art style for this next Ben 10 show. It's too over simplified. Chances are it's not going to work well for an action show. With this in mind, it's more likely that this next Ben 10 show is just going to be the Original Series but too over simplified in at least almost every category.

244The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 4:20 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:The problem i believe not one of you see, is that years before there was alive a guy called "Dwayne McDuffie" and he along "Matt Wayne" loved to answer and feed the fans with information about the show.

After Dwayne McDuffie die, Matt Wayne try to took his role but he left behind this work, but the person who all the fans blame for Omniverse being shit and the guy who never wrote or give a single idea for a Ben 10 Episode (he created the Rooters) was "Derrick J. Wyatt" this guy give the fans more info than "Dwayne" never give, Derrick was more kind and even more friendly.

The guy spoil 40 episodes before they even began the production of them, showing desings, giving away plot points and ideas and making the fans happy.

For some reason a lot of angry fans pay all the anger they have for their shitty lives with this guy and the show and surprise, now Cartoon Network is being super secretive of what they show and what they say.

Man of Action arent the kind of people who talk a lot or give too much away, so that is the reason this little forum is death, because this was created by some people with some ideas of how to feed with information the fans, but Ben 10 is now in the hands of another kind of people who cant and wont give anything away (like Dwayne or Derrick always did).

Also your statement of CN dont making merchandising in their beginnings doesnt make sense, because CN made a lot of great merchandising before, almost all the original CN shows had merchandising, Ben 10 figures were even better before, but AF and UA begin to make this shitty Omnitrix, when they could have done this great and detailed figures like Ben 10 did.

So this doesnt make sense, CN has always made merchandising, the difference is that now they dont make so many toys like before, now they make more backpacks and clothing lines. The Merchandising will aways be a key part of any product, for example you have GI Joe or Transformers who were created to sell merchandising, even the sad case of Max Steel...
cheers Totally agree with this to. I feel not being spoiled and being surprised when something comes out is better and what derrick was doing wasn't that.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

245The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 5:43 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
For once I can finally agree with AleSir19 as well.

This made me think more about the whole advertising and providing information aspect of the Ben 10 series. Here's my mindset in regards to this. Don't reveal too much but don't reveal to little either. Don't give your audience too much information that it spoils the series for them but don't be too secretive about the new series either. It's very important to reveal just the right amount of information that can satisfy the audience and make them interested and excited for the new series.

J.J. Abrams did this very well with Star Wars The Force Awakens. He follows this mindset of the whole mystery box. In each trailer, Abrams does reveal a lot about this very film but he doesn't reveal too much. He's able to build up people's excitement and interest in the film without spoiling the most important parts of the film for them because of this very mindset that he follows.

Derrick J. Wyatt and Matt Wayne did end up revealing too much about Omniverse and that very much worked against their favor because fans and viewers knew what was coming up. They weren't surprised. However, Cartoon Network and Man of Action are being too secretive with this new Ben 10 show. Yes this does help surprise the viewers but what also happens with this is that we don't get enough information to keep us interested and excited. All we really got to work off of since the announcements is the premise, the artwork, and the leaked images and that's it. That's not enough. That's too little within the very timespan that this information was revealed. Being too secretive about a new upcoming show can cause a lot of frustration and a major loss of interest and excitement for the series (as if this Ben 10 remake even had a lot of excitement and interest from fans and viewers in the first place).

In my opinion, we should've got just a little bit more. Just a little bit more. What we got now wasn't enough but it was a decent amount. If we got just a little bit more, such as more artwork of Ben's aliens or of other characters and villains or maybe just a little teaser trailer that shows some animation work or voice acting, then that would be fine. Again, just a little amount and again, that's just my opinion.

246The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th June 2016, 6:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Finally you say something i agree with Tactial.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

247The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 9:29 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Disney is also guilty of money-grubbing as well. I'm looking at you Cars & Planes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SaeFp2470Y

^^After watching this hilarious Star Wars: Force Awakens video review late last year, I've officially have had enough of Star Wars! "You gotta put good art out that then makes money" is what they said in that video. Also all the current Marvel animated shows are absolutely shit!

I wouldn't be surprised if Cartoon Network is purposely dumbing down their audience because they are owned by the same company that owns CNN.

248The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 10:44 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
I actually want to move away from the Ben 10 franchise, but I still want a Lucky Girl spin-off show made which is really preventing me from moving on.

http://jeda.my/20161788/

I'll also leave this here. Southeast Asians always get better things these days!

249The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 2:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MekongTiger wrote:I actually want to move away from the Ben 10 franchise, but I still want a Lucky Girl spin-off show made which is really preventing me from moving on.

http://jeda.my/20161788/

I'll also leave this here. Southeast Asians always get better things these days!
I will never leave the franchise i love it to much.
Btw what do you guys think of the photo?


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 K8qc3Wt

250The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 2:50 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Cartoon Network is owned by the same company that owns CNN. They're both under Time Warner and Turner Broadcasting. Also, Disney certainly isn't perfect but they're one of the biggest and most successful companies in the entertainment industry for a reason. That statement makes a really good point as well. If you really want to be truly successful, then put some actual effort into making some actual good quality art instead of cutting corners very often and poorly treating your best shows, movies, games, etc by making blatant, lower quality cash grabs. Disney has their fair share of problems but at least for the most part they actually do put a lot of time, effort, care, and respect into their stuff. Hell, even if they do make cash grabs, I wouldn't mind that much if their products are actually good and are actually worth spending time and money on. People will invest their time and money in certain products if they're actually good quality products.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum