Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 24]

251The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 2:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
What do you guys think of the new photo of ben? http://jeda.my/20161788/

252The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 3:22 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Jeez, the Omnitrix takes up half of Ben's freakin arm.

253The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 3:30 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Jeez, the Omnitrix takes up half of Ben's freakin arm.
Yeah i noticed that to. Kinda wierd but it is interesting That they decided to make the omnitrix bigger

254The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 3:33 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
It's not interesting. It looks like crap. Either they scaled the size of the Omnitrix too much or they scaled Ben's design down. Either way, Ben looks even crappier now and he actually looks as if he's legitimately five-years-old. Imagine having to lug that freakin watch around on your wrist when it takes up half your freakin arm.

255The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 3:44 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Your acting like the omnitrix being bigger is a bad thing. If you remember ben 10,000's omnitrix was huge and everyone loved it. Stop complaining and wait for the show to come out before having a heart attack.

256The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 3:59 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Yet unlike this image of Ben, even though Ben 10,000's Omnitrix also takes up half him arm, it's properly scaled to his size because you know Ben 10,000 doesn't looks like he's at the age of 5 and he looks like a proper adult. The Omnitrix in this image looks freakin ridiculous on Ben. Also no, I'm not going to stop because I am fully allowed to express what's on my mind. I'm not going to wait to give my opinions on the show because I can choose to do so. This image look freakin stupid and looks like crap. You don't like me saying that, too bad because I'm not going to stop. I'd rather take the most realistic, reasonable, and honest opinion that I can make and what that opinion is now is that this image of Ben looks like crap.

257The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 5:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I meant you should calm down and try not to be so negative.

258The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 5:09 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I've been calm when I was typing all of that. Was just being more stern with my views. Either way, I'm still going to express what's on my mind.

Edit: I look towards the past and present to predict the future. To come up with the most realistic and most likely outcome there is. Like I said before, even if the show does turn out to be good, do you really think that the toy sales will do well enough. If they don't do you really think that Cartoon Network is going to let this Ben 10 show stay on the air or do you really think that Cartoon Network is going to treat it well enough in response to poor toy sales. Look at what they did with Omniverse and many of their other shows that didn't sell well with toys. I'm looking at this from every angle there is and it's not looking good for this next Ben 10 show.

259The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 6:54 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Ben's design gives me a Big Hero 6 vibe, but I wish we got a more look on the series and an image of the returning aliens with their actual confirmed designs.
Other than that, I like it.

260The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 7:28 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
But seriously, we're 3 months into the premiere for other countries. Can we get a trailer now?
I mean 6 months before Omniverse we had a trailer, and 4 months prior to Ultimate Alien we had something, even though the trailer was right after Alien Force ended, we still had a trailer, and in other countries they were advertising since Summer.
I'm just saying, a nice teaser trailer would help us view it more so we can see how better it looks or not.

261The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th June 2016, 8:51 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:Ben's design gives me a Big Hero 6 vibe, but I wish we got a more look on the series and an image of the returning aliens with their actual confirmed designs.
Other than that, I like it.
Finally someone who isn't hating on it. You always make me feel good Ebomnitrix.

262The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 7th June 2016, 5:12 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Wow, i like the design, he feels so little that is the only thing, but it could be interesting. Because that is a big part of Ben 10, how Ben begin like this arrogant, stupid kid who always end up in problems to one mature hero who take in his own hands matters that he could lef behind...

So for me like a reboot, i would find boring to see them make Ben this boring, flat hero he was in AF, when to become that he needs to be Ben 10 the stupid kid first...

I also feel the Big Hero 6 vibe there in the design of the face, but Big Hero 6 was created by Disney, Man of Action comic is shit, dont read that, it really dont make sense.

The movie in the other side takes the good parts and make them better. What i am most excited about this new show is see the rest of the cartoony designs...

About the genre? Is clear this will be an Comedy-Action heavy show. What makes Ben 10 interesting was the mistery and the aliens.

Not itself the Adventure side, because the show had a lot of Action-Comedy heavy parts. But i feel without mistery the comedy-action stuff wont work well...

263The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 7th June 2016, 5:13 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I agree, Ebomnitrix. I'm getting really sick and tired of this lack of information about the next Ben 10 show. It's really frustrating me.

Here's another thing that I want to mention. For those that are telling me to "stop complaining," "calm down," "stop being so negative," "stop judging," etc, let me say this. I am really getting sick and tired of having to hear and read about that. Anyone that says any of those phrases and statements on me when I give an opinion about anything, including the next Ben 10 show, I am either going to ignore it or respond back by saying "no." At this point, I'm getting the feeling that those statements are being used to disregards and discredit my opinions. That may not be the intention but I don't care anymore. Saying stuff like that will get you nowhere with me. Ben 10 may be one of my most favorite cartoon/animated shows out there but I'm not a hardcore fan. I look at things from a different perspective. You don't like that, too bad, deal with it. I believe this happened to The Voice as well before. Just don't even bother because again it's going to get you nowhere. Either make a proper, valid, and justifiable persuasive counter-argument or don't even bother at all. Just want to state that and just get it out of the way. I just got home from work and my Japanese language class and I'm really tired right now. This paragraph might not even be in the best state that I want it to be so hopefully people here don't get this the wrong way.

264The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 7th June 2016, 7:50 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
I am way more excited for Justice League Action than the Ben 10 reboot! I just don't care about Ben anymore.

265The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 7th June 2016, 12:13 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
All of this is just terrible, and I agree with Tactical as this reboot is 'Set To Fail'. I talk to older fans like myself and it is widely agreed upon that nobody really cares about Ben 10 at this point, the older fans have given up and moved on. I am starting to think Ben 10 was nothing but a passing fancy.

266The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 7th June 2016, 1:51 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I am an adult and an older fan and i am still excited for it.

267The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 8th June 2016, 1:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
It was a year ago we found out about the reboot. Wow how time flies.

268The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 10:00 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/739596818770595841

269The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 10:18 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Duncan Rouleau didn't answer the first question though. He didn't state whether or not MOA always wanted to make this next Ben 10 show. All he states is that MOA are the Executive Producers and we already know that. He also states that they have big input on the story but nothing else. Not most of the input. Not all of the input. Apparently, just some big input on the story and that's all he states. Not the artwork, not the animation, voice department, direction, etc.

270The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 10:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Duncan Rouleau didn't answer the first question though. He didn't state whether or not MOA always wanted to make this next Ben 10 show. All he states is that MOA are the Executive Producers and we already know that. He also states that they have big input on the story but nothing else. Not most of the input. Not all of the input. Apparently, just some big input on the story and that's all he states. Not the artwork, not the animation, voice department, direction, etc.
Wow you love to put a negative spin on things don't you Just because you say that cartoon network is lying about man of actions input on the reboot doesn't make it true. You have no proof that this is the case at all. i believe man of action they never gave me a reason not to believe them.

271The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 10:42 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
I don't care anymore if you find my response to be negative. Either make a counter argument or don't even bother to respond back at all. Also, I didn't say that Cartoon Network lied here with Rouleau's tweet. I'm just stating what's there and what's not there. I'm just stating what his tweet means.

272The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 10:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I will respond how i feel whether its a counter argument or not. Just like how you respond how you feel. Doesn't make me wrong but it doesn't make you wrong either. I'm just saying although thats what you think it doesn't mean you are correct.

273The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 10:55 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
And I never said that I'm correct. I never imply that I'm correct or at the very least I try my best to word things in a way to prevent that interpretation, which at times is easier said than done. I hope that I'm wrong with my stance on the Ben 10 remake and I'd be more than happy to state that I was wrong because I want to be wrong about this very show.

274The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 11:32 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I also see you asked another question to moa since they didnt answer my first question. I was about to do that to Lol.

275The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th June 2016, 11:33 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Wait, that was you? Huh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum