Sebastian13
MekongTiger
Ebomnitrix
Tactical Ochoa
The Voice
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 24]

276The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th June 2016, 11:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Wait, that was you? Huh.
No thats not me. Im so used to asking them questions i forgot that this wasnt my question. Sorry for the confusion.

277The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th June 2016, 11:42 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Oh ok. No worries.

278The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th June 2016, 12:46 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Duncan Rouleau didn't answer the first question though. He didn't state whether or not MOA always wanted to make this next Ben 10 show. All he states is that MOA are the Executive Producers and we already know that. He also states that they have big input on the story but nothing else. Not most of the input. Not all of the input. Apparently, just some big input on the story and that's all he states. Not the artwork, not the animation, voice department, direction, etc.

Men calm down...

Man of Action only pitch to CN the concept of Ben 10, a mad scientist (Max) who creates a watch wich can make a kid (Ben) become 10 different heroes taking their bodies from their world to fight crime along the classmate of the kid.

CN change the kid and the girl from classmates to family, change from mad scientist to aliens and change 10 heroes for 10 aliens.

Man of Action even didnt write the original 46 episodes they write like 4 episodes but where given credits for the 50 episodes.

So Man of Action are back like Producers this is good, because that is the charge they had in the only series they were involve in the Ben 10 saga.

Also they created 2 really bad series, Avengers Assembled and Ultimate Spiderman, CN bring them to try to bring Ben 10 to his old days of glory before AF, to try to sell Ben 10 to a new audience, i hope they do it good after that 2 bad series...

279The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th June 2016, 2:02 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="AleSir19"]
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Duncan Rouleau didn't answer the first question though. He didn't state whether or not MOA always wanted to make this next Ben 10 show. All he states is that MOA are the Executive Producers and we already know that. He also states that they have big input on the story but nothing else. Not most of the input. Not all of the input. Apparently, just some big input on the story and that's all he states. Not the artwork, not the animation, voice department, direction, etc.

Men calm down...

Man of Action only pitch to CN the concept of Ben 10, a mad scientist (Max) who creates a watch wich can make a kid (Ben) become 10 different heroes taking their bodies from their world to fight crime along the classmate of the kid.

CN change the kid and the girl from classmates to family, change from mad scientist to aliens and  change 10 heroes for 10 aliens.

Man of Action even didnt write the original 46 episodes they write like 4 episodes but where given credits for the 50 episodes.

So Man of Action are back like Producers this is good, because that is the charge they had in the only series they were involve in the Ben 10 saga.

Also they created 2 really bad series, Avengers Assembled and Ultimate Spiderman, CN bring them to  try to bring Ben 10 to his old days of glory before AF, to try to sell Ben 10 to a new audience, i hope they do it good after that  2 bad series... [/quote
I remember them saying max was an inventor (not mad scientist) and that gwen was a classmate but they never once said that i was going to be max that created the omnitrix.

280The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th June 2016, 1:59 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

So apparently cartoon network allowed The power puff girls, Adventure time, teen titans and sonic boom to be put in Lego Dimension. If only they believed in ben 10 more we mightve seen him in it.
I don't have the game but if they did that i would totally buy it.
Do you guys think maybe next year once the reboot kicks off that we could maybe see ben 10 in the next round of new characters in the game? Would you like to see it?

281The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th June 2016, 11:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

New poster
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 1465938355331-c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_2016_focus_studio_cartoon_network

282The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 2:12 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:New poster
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 1465938355331-c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_2016_focus_studio_cartoon_network

And it still looks like total crap.

283The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 5:05 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

And this looks absolutely badass and awesome.

https://twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/743144531957256193

284The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 7:05 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:And this looks absolutely badass and awesome.

I know right, omg

285The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 7:44 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

I will be watching Samurai Jack when it comes out.

286The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 3:40 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

That image of Jack is how you really showcase a promotional image for a show. Something that really gets your attention and builds up interest and excitement. Not like what we got for the Ben 10 reboot where for most of the time all we've pretty much been constantly getting is just another image of Ben. Other than Ben's crappy redesign, the calendar images and the leaked artwork were pretty much the most interesting thing we've got at the moment because at least we get a chance to see something different and that's the aliens. Even then, they weren't that much interesting considering that we know all of the aliens already. Overflow is pretty much the only new alien we got at the moment and he's just a redesigned and renamed Water Hazard. The image of Jack with long hair, a fully grown beard, his clothes ripped apart, covered in blood, and looking very pissed off while being in the middle of a rainstorm. Now that is one hell of an attention grabber.

287The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 4:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

So we might get a sneak peek of the reboot today.

288The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 6:17 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

We just did, but there's probably more to it then just this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGuNTZURdL2/

289The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 6:44 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I think it looks pretty good. What do you guys think?

290The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 7:25 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:I think it looks pretty good. What do you guys think?

It's pretty cool. But Samurai Jack stole Ben's thunder to be honest. Now that is a badass picture.

291The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 7:32 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13, I definitely agree with you on that. That one image of Samurai Jack definitely stole the show there.

292The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th June 2016, 8:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Im definitely warming up to stinkflys design despite how drastically different it is. I like the designs for four arms and cannonbolt (although cannonbolt not having the stripe does look kinda wierd. Overall i like the alien designs.

293The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th June 2016, 7:05 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:

I know right, omg

I loved Samurai Jack back in the time, i feel happy they finally let Genndy Tartakovsky put some blood in the sword, because that was the main reason why Samurai Jack was cancel back in the day, green freacking blood.

One of the things who made Samurai Jack so great was the design, that kind of unique animation Genndy prints into every show and i believe it really makes it stand out. But Samurai Jack was a mix of things, this strange thing, who mix every genre you could imagine and created this unique story.

I hope they find a way to make it good and explain the time. Because that image right there shows this revival will be different to what we got before and for me this could make the old limitated show clash with this new "do whatever you want" show...

Ebomnitrix wrote:We just did, but there's probably more to it then just this:

That was awesome, a little bit shitty, but AWESOME! So the design of Cannonbolt wont buy me never, the new design of Stinkfly looks ok, isnt bad but dont kill me. Four Arms is the same of always and Ben playing American football feels strange, because he always had play soccer, but ok, is a shitty show i know i have to forget it...

The Animation just looks in point, because it is 100 % times better in making what AF/UA fail so bad, Comics, you look that shitty clip and you feel you are reading an Archie comic strip, a daily comic strip and i really like dat, because Ben 10 is a superhero, he is in part inspired by Dial H for Hero.

The design of the background and the design of Ben 10, is made in the right way, something AF/UA try to do, but fail to do, they end up Copying the original series, while Omniverse got to hell.This new show is trying to be his own thing and i feel this new clean, straight and out of the comic page design helps...

You only need to pause the Clip in the part when Ben press the Omnitrix to become an Alien and you will see in the clouds something the comics use a lot...

------------------------------------------------

To end this post, i want to clear something, i dont hate nothing, i only feel you cant hate this new show, for being stupid, because Ben 10 is stupid, when he was 10 years old, Ben was this stupid, crazy, hyper active kid, really bad in doing the only thing he needed to be good.

In AF he has reasons to be mature, adult and really gritty, he is alone, he doesnt have nobody, he lost his "father figure" and he tries to overcome his problems. That is a dark moment for him, but you should not, like writer and creator, try to make everything a dark moment, because when Ben was 10 years old i remember he was pretty fun and stupid. He wasnt like in AF, where he kick the bad guy ass and later told some bad joke...

So please, dont hate, only because this isnt AF, because AF is AF, if a series try to copy AF (like AF did with Ben 10) it is shit, because is mediocre, isnt original, i dont know how original this series could try to be, but in the little things it can be, it is trying...

294The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th June 2016, 10:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I'm glad that this artwork has given at least some people a bit more faith and excitment in this reboot.

295The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th June 2016, 2:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Heres some more info
https://twitter.com/MidouMir/status/743479810421309441/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Looks like they changed bens design from that poster with the aliens standing around him.

296The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th June 2016, 3:47 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

I know right, omg

I loved Samurai Jack back in the time, i feel happy they finally let Genndy Tartakovsky put some blood in the sword, because that was the main reason why Samurai Jack was cancel back in the day, green freacking blood.

One of the things who made Samurai Jack so great was the design, that kind of unique animation Genndy prints into every show and i believe it really makes it stand out. But Samurai Jack was a mix of things, this strange thing, who mix every genre you could imagine and created this unique story.

I hope they find a way to make it good and explain the time. Because that image right there shows this revival will be different to what we got before and for me this could make the old limitated show clash with this new "do whatever you want" show...

Ebomnitrix wrote:We just did, but there's probably more to it then just this:

That was awesome, a little bit shitty, but AWESOME! So the design of Cannonbolt wont buy me never, the new design of Stinkfly looks ok, isnt bad but dont kill me. Four Arms is the same of always and Ben playing American football feels strange, because he always had play soccer, but ok, is a shitty show i know i have to forget it...

The Animation just looks in point, because it is 100 % times better in making what AF/UA fail so bad, Comics, you look that shitty clip and you feel you are reading an Archie comic strip, a daily comic strip and i really like dat, because Ben 10 is a superhero, he is in part inspired by Dial H for Hero.

The design of the background and the design of Ben 10, is made in the right way, something AF/UA try to do, but fail to do, they end up Copying the original series, while Omniverse got to hell.This new show is trying to be his own thing and i feel this new clean, straight and out of the comic page design helps...

You only need to pause the Clip in the part when Ben press the Omnitrix to become an Alien and you will see in the clouds something the comics use a lot...

------------------------------------------------

To end this post, i want to clear something, i dont hate nothing, i only feel you cant hate this new show, for being stupid, because Ben 10 is stupid, when he was 10 years old, Ben was this stupid, crazy, hyper active kid, really bad in doing the only thing he needed to be good.

In AF he has reasons to be mature, adult and really gritty, he is alone, he doesnt have nobody, he lost his "father figure" and he tries to overcome his problems. That is a dark moment for him, but you should not, like writer and creator, try to make everything a dark moment, because when Ben was 10 years old i remember he was pretty fun and stupid. He wasnt like in AF, where he kick the bad guy ass and later told some bad joke...

So please, dont hate, only because this isnt AF, because AF is AF, if a series try to copy AF (like AF did with Ben 10) it is shit, because is mediocre, isnt original, i dont know how original this series could try to be, but in the little things it can be, it is trying...
My god....WOULD YOU SHUT UP ABOUT HOW BAD AF/UA WAS!! WE GET IT, you dysfunctional little man.

297The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th June 2016, 10:13 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Men, The Voice, calm down, stop trolling, stop attacking people, i am just giving my opinion.

Also, i am not saying that AF/UA are bad (some episodes are bad but all the series have filler episodes).

I am talking about development of character here, i am talking about Ben, not about the series.

I am tired of trashing AF/UA when are okay series when the real problem are the fans, not the series. Who want a gritty 10 years old Ben 10... WTF?

That is all, stop dat of attacking me, calling me a piece of shit, when you dont have any real arguments to defend yourself. Stop dat...

298The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th June 2016, 10:33 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19 wrote:Men, The Voice, calm down, stop trolling, stop attacking people, i am just giving my opinion.

Also, i am not saying that AF/UA are bad (some episodes are bad but all the series have filler episodes).

I am talking about development of character here, i am talking about Ben, not about the series.

I am tired of trashing AF/UA when are okay series when the real problem are the fans, not the series. Who want a gritty 10 years old Ben 10... WTF?

That is all, stop dat of attacking me, calling me a piece of shit, when you dont have any real arguments to defend yourself. Stop dat...

I have a real argument, you however do not. The only troll here is you, maybe I wouldn't be so angry if you didn't talk like you know what's best for everyone else. I want to preserve my legacy of Ben 10, if I am the only one who liked the direction the series headed then so be it. But I don't need to hear it from you.

299The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st June 2016, 12:22 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This was posted on Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/ben10/photos/a.173096234507.117910.105310924507/10154291502234508/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E

300The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 12 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st June 2016, 5:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Another new photo
https://z-1-scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13445526_1218898588145139_4212917838227267286_n.jpg?oh=d2c6c96eb4d4c7d01ad1481a0a4d3006&oe=57DF6C95

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum