Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 24]

326The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th June 2016, 5:58 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I have to see how they do it first before i judge

One of the reasons the fans always say Ben 10: Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are so good is because they spend so much screen time in building relationships, maybe how that begin didnt make any sense. But maybe that would make this serie so interesting, because at the end the OS spend a lot of time with his character, humor and action.

So maybe they have choose between doing one thing and another, because in 11 minutes you cant try to do the same that in 22, you have to choose in what you want to show: Action? Comedy? Mistery? a Message? a Relationship of characters?

Maybe they will do the same the new Powerpuff Girls show did, with this new villain "Man-Boy" who make Buttercup so angry because saying she was a "little princess", in that way we got both, a decent development of character for Buttercup having to confront her "demons" while we got action and a fight scene thanks to the bad guy.

Maybe that is the reason why Man of Action did say they have created a ton of new villains, because maybe Vilgax doesnt work well or wont make any sense in a Segment show (because he is a villain for a more linear story), but a new villain created like Plot Device or for a reason would work really great in a Ben 10 segment show.

Because you can create a villain or situation to make Ben confront the fat he is a silly, irritating, stupid kid at the age of 10 whe he should be a hero, a good guy and care for others.

327The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th June 2016, 6:40 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I have to see how they do it first before i judge

One of the reasons the fans always say Ben 10: Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are so good is because they spend so much screen time in building relationships, maybe how that begin didnt make any sense. But maybe that would make this serie so interesting, because at the end the OS spend a lot of time with his character, humor and action.

So maybe they have choose between doing one thing and another, because in 11 minutes you cant try to do the same that in 22, you have to choose in what you want to show: Action? Comedy? Mistery? a Message? a Relationship of characters?

Maybe they will do the same the new Powerpuff Girls show did, with this new villain "Man-Boy" who make Buttercup so angry because saying she was a "little princess", in that way we got both, a decent development of character for Buttercup having to confront her "demons" while we got action and a fight scene thanks to the bad guy.

Maybe that is the reason why Man of Action did say they have created a ton of new villains, because maybe Vilgax doesnt work well or wont make any sense in a Segment show (because he is a villain for a more linear story), but a new villain created like Plot Device or for a reason would work really great in a Ben 10 segment show.

Because you can create a villain or situation to make Ben confront the fat he is a silly, irritating, stupid kid at the age of 10 whe he should be a hero, a good guy and care for others.
I don't think i would like that


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

328The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th June 2016, 2:51 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Im hoping everything this says is true because if it has the heart and actio of the original series then i think we will be ok
http://www.daily-sun.com/post/146987/BEN-10-to-make-global-debut-on-Cartoon-Network


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

329The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th June 2016, 5:33 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
We are 2+ months away from the launch of the Ben 10 Reboot, since other countries were promoting the Reboot in July, WE MIGHT GET LUCKY!
It took til late July for Omniverse to be promoted to countries worldwide, I actually hope that is the case for this one, but who knows?

330The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th June 2016, 10:38 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:We are 2+ months away from the launch of the Ben 10 Reboot, since other countries were promoting the Reboot in July, WE MIGHT GET LUCKY!
It took til late July for Omniverse to be promoted to countries worldwide, I actually hope that is the case for this one, but who knows?
When other countries start to promote stuff we will most definitely see stuff because their will probably be trailers/pic that they will be posting online and will eventually get to us.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

331The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 1st July 2016, 3:45 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Does anyone know if CN will be attending San Diego Comic con this year?


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

332The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 1st July 2016, 9:17 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
https://twitter.com/JonCallan/status/748690877602631684

A writer has promised that Justice League Action will be very different from "Toddler Titans".

333The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 1st July 2016, 9:29 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MekongTiger wrote:https://twitter.com/JonCallan/status/748690877602631684

A writer has promised that Justice League Action will be very different from "Toddler Titans".

That's a relief


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

334The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 2nd July 2016, 11:40 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:https://twitter.com/JonCallan/status/748690877602631684

A writer has promised that Justice League Action will be very different from "Toddler Titans".

That's a relief
I can see justice league action being close to the tone of superfriends with the episodes being 11 minutes only so much story you can do in that length of time.

335The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 4:14 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Agree. 11 minute runtimes for each episodes doesn't help much in regards to stories.

336The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 4:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:https://twitter.com/JonCallan/status/748690877602631684

A writer has promised that Justice League Action will be very different from "Toddler Titans".

That's a relief
I can see justice league action being close to the tone of superfriends with the episodes being 11 minutes only so much story you can do in that length of time.
Yeah thats what worries me about the ben 10 reboot. Action is good but there needs to be enough story to warrant the action


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

337The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 5:31 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
ultraalien wrote:I can see justice league action being close to the tone of superfriends with the episodes being 11 minutes only so much story you can do in that length of time.

What is "Superfriends"? I could only pray that Justice League Action's tone will be like Batman: Brave and the Bold because I think that is the direction DC is going for all their children's animated shows that are well written.

At least the Ben 10 reboot's filler episodes will not be as tedious & annoying compared to Ultimate Alien & Omniverse's filler episodes all thanks to the 11 minute episode format.

Justice League Action might also contain 40 episodes in the first season because there will be tonnes of heroes & villains in that show.

338The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 6:07 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Yeah but at the same time it's more likely that we're not going to be able to get well fleshed out and suitable stories either. Ben 10's stories are too complex to suit an 11 minute runtime. In order for the stories in the Ben 10 reboot to work, they have to be a lot more simple and there has to be less content to prevent over bloating and rushing of each episode. The PPG reboot suffers greatly from having too much going on in many of their episodes. A good look shows that many of the episodes of the PPG reboot need more time with its length in order for the stories to be more fleshed out and suitable for viewers to get invested in. We also saw what happens when Cartoon Network took a well established show with more complex stories and very much simplify them and shorten their runtimes and I'm referring to Teen Titans Go! here. Also, as far as I know, this is the first time that Man of Action will ever work on a show (especially within the Ben 10 series) with a shorter episode runtime. Every one of Man of Action's other shows had 23 minute episode runtimes and at least most of them and their episodes had more complex stories with more going on in them because the runtimes suited that. It certainly doesn't help either that the show that they're working on is a Ben 10 show. With the Ben 10 reboot, what concerns me more is whether or not Man of Action will be able to work with half the runtimes that they're so used to working with. Since that more complex and content filled stories are more suited for a 23 minute runtime than an 11 minute runtime, either Man of Action would end up writing more complex and content-filled stories for an 11 minute runtime or would end up having to try and go for more simplistic and less content-filled stories that they are more unfamiliar in working on. It's more likely that both outcomes would end up causing the Ben 10 reboot to suffer and struggle in the story, writing, and pacing aspect.

As for filler episodes, even if they do end up being less tedious and annoying in the reboot than in UA and OV, they'll still end up being quite tedious and annoying; especially when more and more filler episodes keep coming out. It'll be even worse if they outnumber the episodes that are more focused on the main central story in the series. It doesn't help any further considering that having too many filler episodes causes the series to drag on for too long and it and its season(s) end up overstating their welcome and presence. Plus, not many people like filler episodes as most of the time they end up doing more harm than good anyways. The reboot will still more likely end up having a negative response from fans and viewers and will more likely suffer and struggle with the story if it has too many fillers.

339The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 12:58 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
What you people dont seen to understand is that an 11 minutes episode is not based around story, because again in 2:50 minutes you cant explain ****, almost every one of the series based in segments of 11 minutes are action heavy, comedy heavy and really focus in emotions and character development.

Almost always the story itself helps to develop the characters, to tell a joke or to have a lot of action. Almost always they try to mix the three things together to get a nice episode.

So at the end, the Reboot wont be focus in story, because almost any series based around segments cant create a cohesive story, like the old franchise of Ben 10 did in a linear way.

Because while in the original Ben 10 you had 3-4 minutes to present Ben, Gwen and Max traveling and to present the situation, here you dont have that time, you have 2 minutes to present the situation and the problem.

This mean the reboot will be bad? NO, it means it could be really different and good if is done in the right way, because like i say we could have situations, villains and even characters created only for one time purpose. Like you want to show how conflictual is the relationship between Gwen and Ben?

Then you create a running gag for the episode, a villain to exploit that problem or a character to remark the problem.

Again like i say before in new "The Powerpuff Girls" show, they created a villain named "Man-Up" only to develop Buttercup and have the chance to create conflict around how she likes to act really manly, but this villains make jokes she is really a girl and should act like a girl.

So at the end, they created "Man-Up" only to create comedy, to have some kind of action or fight scene and also because it helps to have development of character.

But you can create a cohesive story around Man-Up plot? Not always you could and it really doesnt matter, because again the big thing is the conflict between ButterCup and the villain and the development of character.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another great example is Adventure Time, a series who go to ****, because alredy stop being Cohesive and now runs in comedy, action and development of character heavy episodes.

But in they beginnings you have some cohesive story episodes, like "Incendium" and "Hot to the Touch" two segments based around how Finn is sad and Jake tries to help creating a bigger problem.

Or "The Lich" and "Finn the Human" and "Jake the Dog" three separate episodes who tell one cohesive and linear story, they could do that, they could, but this kind of series almost never use this kind of stories, because this means you need to tell one after the another, in another words, without time passing between.

-------------------------------------

So if they want, they can create story heavy segments, but they only have 11 minutes, so they would need 2 or 3 episodes to tell a decent story and also, everything would be straight forward really fast. But i believe the best episodes of this Reboot, would be (if they do it) the episodes around the development of character, because that is what i liked the most about AF.

Episodes focus in development, who use their villains, their characters and even "the plot" to develop some conflict or to create development of character are the best...

340The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 2:43 pm

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. If Cartoon Network decides to do the same thing as they did with the PPG reboot of releasing only one episode of the Ben 10 reboot each week, well I already stated the whole "overstating their welcome and presence on the channel" bit. Plus MOA and CN Studios would have to stretch out the main story into 40 episodes just for the first season instead of 10 to 15 episodes per season that MOA are so used to working on. With a main central story as well, even if there aren't as many filler episodes and each episode is 11 minutes long, I have a feeling that the reboot will have the same problem that Ultimate Alien had where it would feel as if the story is dragging on for way too long and there isn't much progress that's going on with the main story.

341The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 11:33 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:What you people dont seen to understand is that an 11 minutes episode is not based around story, because again in 2:50 minutes you cant explain ****, almost every one of the series based in segments of 11 minutes are action heavy, comedy heavy and really focus in emotions and character development.

Almost always the story itself helps to develop the characters, to tell a joke or to have a lot of action. Almost always they try to mix the three things together to get a nice episode.

So at the end, the Reboot wont be focus in story, because almost any series based around segments cant create a cohesive story, like the old franchise of Ben 10 did in a linear way.

Because while in the original Ben 10 you had 3-4 minutes to present Ben, Gwen and Max traveling and to present the situation, here you dont have that time, you have 2 minutes to present the situation and the problem.

This mean the reboot will be bad? NO, it means it could be really different and good if is done in the right way, because like i say we could have situations, villains and even characters created only for one time purpose. Like you want to show how conflictual is the relationship between Gwen and Ben?

Then you create a running gag for the episode, a villain to exploit that problem or a character to remark the problem.

Again like i say before in new "The Powerpuff Girls" show, they created a villain named "Man-Up" only to develop Buttercup and have the chance to create conflict around how she likes to act really manly, but this villains make jokes she is really a girl and should act like a girl.

So at the end, they created "Man-Up" only to create comedy, to have some kind of action or fight scene and also because it helps to have development of character.

But you can create a cohesive story around Man-Up plot? Not always you could and it really doesnt matter, because again the big thing is the conflict between ButterCup and the villain and the development of character.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another great example is Adventure Time, a series who go to ****, because alredy stop being Cohesive and now runs in comedy, action and development of character heavy episodes.

But in they beginnings you have some cohesive story episodes, like "Incendium" and "Hot to the Touch" two segments based around how Finn is sad and Jake tries to help creating a bigger problem.

Or "The Lich" and "Finn the Human" and "Jake the Dog" three separate episodes who tell one cohesive and linear story, they could do that, they could, but this kind of series almost never use this kind of stories, because this means you need to tell one after the another, in another words, without time passing between.

-------------------------------------

So if they want, they can create story heavy segments, but they only have 11 minutes, so they would need 2 or 3 episodes to tell a decent story and also, everything would be straight forward really fast. But i believe the best episodes of this Reboot, would be (if they do it) the episodes around the development of character, because that is what i liked the most about AF.

Episodes focus in development, who use their villains, their characters and even "the plot" to develop some conflict or to create development of character are the best...
Again with the language dude we get it you are mad but enough with the swearing. It is totally not necessary.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

342The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 3rd July 2016, 11:58 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. If Cartoon Network decides to do the same thing as they did with the PPG reboot of releasing only one episode of the Ben 10 reboot each week, well I already stated the whole "overstating their welcome and presence on the channel" bit. Plus MOA and CN Studios would have to stretch out the main story into 40 episodes just for the first season instead of 10 to 15 episodes per season that MOA are so used to working on. With a main central story as well, even if there aren't as many filler episodes and each episode is 11 minutes long, I have a feeling that the reboot will have the same problem that Ultimate Alien had where it would feel as if the story is dragging on for way too long and there isn't much progress that's going on with the main story.

The people never listen...

Tactical Ochoa, could you answer me a question please?

¿The Original Powerpuff Girls cartoon had a linear story?

¿Adventure Time has a linear story?

¿KND had a linear story?

¿Now the new Powerpuff Girls cartoon has a linear story?

I dont think so, the segments show have some kind of linear story, but not a linear story in the same way that Ben 10: Omniverse or The Legend of Korra did.

I dont even believe you can understand what or how a segment show can work and how can fail...

You know how the Ben 10 Reboot will fail (really bad) trying to make you happy and trying to follow a linear story, it cant, it needs to be like the Powerpuff Girls mix with KND, it cant be like Ben 10 anymore. Live with dat...

Vilgax doesnt work in this reboot, because you can have 3 or 4 episodes around him, but at the end? what is the sense? it will be 3 separate episodes that together make some kind of story, with in between development of character.

I really dont know what you want, but i am really clear you doesnt know nothing about what did the Powerpuff Girls a great show...

You know what it did? It doesnt had a cohesive story, it was about the feelings, emotions and development of 3 girls with super powers not about how Mojo Jojo had a really perfect plan through one  season to steal their powers or kill them...

You people need to understand that, you want this reboot to fail, to be ****, to be ****, to be the worst thing in the universe, but why? Why you hate so much the things without thinking a little bit before doing it?



Last edited by The Omni Triforcer on 4th July 2016, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced the swear words with *)

343The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th July 2016, 12:28 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. If Cartoon Network decides to do the same thing as they did with the PPG reboot of releasing only one episode of the Ben 10 reboot each week, well I already stated the whole "overstating their welcome and presence on the channel" bit. Plus MOA and CN Studios would have to stretch out the main story into 40 episodes just for the first season instead of 10 to 15 episodes per season that MOA are so used to working on. With a main central story as well, even if there aren't as many filler episodes and each episode is 11 minutes long, I have a feeling that the reboot will have the same problem that Ultimate Alien had where it would feel as if the story is dragging on for way too long and there isn't much progress that's going on with the main story.

The people never listen...

Tactical Ochoa, could you answer me a question please?

¿The Original Powerpuff Girls cartoon had a linear story?

¿Adventure Time has a linear story?

¿KND had a linear story?

¿Now the new Powerpuff Girls cartoon has a linear story?

I dont think so, the segments show have some kind of linear story, but not a linear story in the same way that Ben 10: Omniverse or The Legend of Korra did.

I dont even believe you can understand what or how a segment show can work and how can fail...

You know how the Ben 10 Reboot will fail (really bad) trying to make you happy and trying to follow a linear story, it cant, it needs to be like the Powerpuff Girls mix with KND, it cant be like Ben 10 anymore. Live with dat...

Vilgax doesnt work in this reboot, because you can have 3 or 4 episodes around him, but at the end? what is the sense? it will be 3 separate episodes that together make some kind of story, with in between development of character.

I really dont know what you want, but i am really clear you doesnt know nothing about what did the Powerpuff Girls a great show...

You know what it did? It doesnt had a cohesive story, it was about the feelings, emotions and development of 3 girls with super powers not about how Mojo Jojo had a really perfect plan through one  season to steal their powers or kill them...

You people need to understand that, you want this reboot to fail, to be ****, to be ****, to be the worst thing in the universe, but why? Why you hate so much the things without thinking a little bit before doing it?
Mad Ok now you are really getting on my nerves. Not only did you swear yet again but you swore right under the post where i was telling you not to swear. Dude we get it you don't like The Ben 10 Reboot or PPG but dude this is a Kid friendly forum and there should be no swearing here.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

344The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th July 2016, 7:44 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. If Cartoon Network decides to do the same thing as they did with the PPG reboot of releasing only one episode of the Ben 10 reboot each week, well I already stated the whole "overstating their welcome and presence on the channel" bit. Plus MOA and CN Studios would have to stretch out the main story into 40 episodes just for the first season instead of 10 to 15 episodes per season that MOA are so used to working on. With a main central story as well, even if there aren't as many filler episodes and each episode is 11 minutes long, I have a feeling that the reboot will have the same problem that Ultimate Alien had where it would feel as if the story is dragging on for way too long and there isn't much progress that's going on with the main story.

The people never listen...

Tactical Ochoa, could you answer me a question please?

¿The Original Powerpuff Girls cartoon had a linear story?

¿Adventure Time has a linear story?

¿KND had a linear story?

¿Now the new Powerpuff Girls cartoon has a linear story?

I dont think so, the segments show have some kind of linear story, but not a linear story in the same way that Ben 10: Omniverse or The Legend of Korra did.

I dont even believe you can understand what or how a segment show can work and how can fail...

You know how the Ben 10 Reboot will fail (really bad) trying to make you happy and trying to follow a linear story, it cant, it needs to be like the Powerpuff Girls mix with KND, it cant be like Ben 10 anymore. Live with dat...

Vilgax doesnt work in this reboot, because you can have 3 or 4 episodes around him, but at the end? what is the sense? it will be 3 separate episodes that together make some kind of story, with in between development of character.

I really dont know what you want, but i am really clear you doesnt know nothing about what did the Powerpuff Girls a great show...

You know what it did? It doesnt had a cohesive story, it was about the feelings, emotions and development of 3 girls with super powers not about how Mojo Jojo had a really perfect plan through one  season to steal their powers or kill them...

You people need to understand that, you want this reboot to fail, to be ****, to be ****, to be the worst thing in the universe, but why? Why you hate so much the things without thinking a little bit before doing it?
Mad Ok now you are really getting on my nerves. Not only did you swear yet again but you swore right under the post where i was telling you not to swear. Dude we get it you don't like The Ben 10 Reboot or PPG but dude this is a Kid friendly forum and there should be no swearing here.

Dude, what are you saying, you North Americans are strange people, i love Ben 10 and i love The Powerpuff Girls is one of my favorite shows, i only ask the people why they want the Ben 10 Reboot to fail...

Why the people want the Reboot to be bad, why?

That is all, i really like almost all the CN shows, except for Uncle Grandpa that is really bad and i am not passing your messages i didnt see them until today...

345The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th July 2016, 11:40 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. If Cartoon Network decides to do the same thing as they did with the PPG reboot of releasing only one episode of the Ben 10 reboot each week, well I already stated the whole "overstating their welcome and presence on the channel" bit. Plus MOA and CN Studios would have to stretch out the main story into 40 episodes just for the first season instead of 10 to 15 episodes per season that MOA are so used to working on. With a main central story as well, even if there aren't as many filler episodes and each episode is 11 minutes long, I have a feeling that the reboot will have the same problem that Ultimate Alien had where it would feel as if the story is dragging on for way too long and there isn't much progress that's going on with the main story.

The people never listen...

Tactical Ochoa, could you answer me a question please?

¿The Original Powerpuff Girls cartoon had a linear story?

¿Adventure Time has a linear story?

¿KND had a linear story?

¿Now the new Powerpuff Girls cartoon has a linear story?

I dont think so, the segments show have some kind of linear story, but not a linear story in the same way that Ben 10: Omniverse or The Legend of Korra did.

I dont even believe you can understand what or how a segment show can work and how can fail...

You know how the Ben 10 Reboot will fail (really bad) trying to make you happy and trying to follow a linear story, it cant, it needs to be like the Powerpuff Girls mix with KND, it cant be like Ben 10 anymore. Live with dat...

Vilgax doesnt work in this reboot, because you can have 3 or 4 episodes around him, but at the end? what is the sense? it will be 3 separate episodes that together make some kind of story, with in between development of character.

I really dont know what you want, but i am really clear you doesnt know nothing about what did the Powerpuff Girls a great show...

You know what it did? It doesnt had a cohesive story, it was about the feelings, emotions and development of 3 girls with super powers not about how Mojo Jojo had a really perfect plan through one  season to steal their powers or kill them...

You people need to understand that, you want this reboot to fail, to be ****, to be ****, to be the worst thing in the universe, but why? Why you hate so much the things without thinking a little bit before doing it?
Mad Ok now you are really getting on my nerves. Not only did you swear yet again but you swore right under the post where i was telling you not to swear. Dude we get it you don't like The Ben 10 Reboot or PPG but dude this is a Kid friendly forum and there should be no swearing here.

Dude, what are you saying, you North Americans are strange people, i love Ben 10 and i love The Powerpuff Girls is one of my favorite shows, i only ask the people why they want the Ben 10 Reboot to fail...

Why the people want the Reboot to be bad, why?

That is all, i really like almost all the CN shows, except for Uncle Grandpa that is really bad and i am not passing your messages i didnt see them until today...
I was just trying to get my point across that you need to stop swearing.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

346The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 8th July 2016, 2:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Umm anyway is there anything else anyone wants to discuss? Comic con starts in 2 weeks so we will probably be seeing something there.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

347The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 8th July 2016, 4:08 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
YES A TEASER http://comicbook.com/2016/07/07/cartoon-network-announces-comic-con-panels-and-more/


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

348The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 8th July 2016, 10:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
http://sdccblog.com/2016/07/cartoon-network-returns-to-san-diego-comic-con-2016/


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

349The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th July 2016, 4:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
One thing also hit me. Maybe we could see the official subtitle of the reboot. When last asked about it they said one wasn't locked in yet so maybe they finally figured one out and are just waiting till comic con to announce it.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 K8qc3Wt

350The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 9th July 2016, 6:57 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
I love you're guys denial, you just keep walking around and telling yourselves that it'll be okay, that it'll be good and there are no worries, and you know what? You'll probably keep up that denial even when the show comes out and it's horrible you'll think of some fantasy excuse as to why it's good and you like it, but go ahead and live in your world of denial and ignorance.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum