Sebastian13
MekongTiger
Ebomnitrix
Tactical Ochoa
The Voice
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 24]

351The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th July 2016, 10:49 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I love you're guys denial, you just keep walking around and telling yourselves that it'll be okay, that it'll be good and there are no worries, and you know what? You'll probably keep up that denial even when the show comes out and it's horrible you'll think of some fantasy excuse as to why it's good and you like it, but go ahead and live in your world of denial and ignorance.
Your realize people have different preferences for shows right? Something you hate i could love and something you love i could hate. I am not in denial im am just being optimistic. I never said it WILL be good but i never said it won't be either. So why can't we just wait and watch the dang show before getting judgemental.

352The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th July 2016, 11:10 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I love you're guys denial, you just keep walking around and telling yourselves that it'll be okay, that it'll be good and there are no worries, and you know what? You'll probably keep up that denial even when the show comes out and it's horrible you'll think of some fantasy excuse as to why it's good and you like it, but go ahead and live in your world of denial and ignorance.
Your realize people have different preferences for shows right? Something you hate i could love and something you love i could hate. I am not in denial im am just being optimistic. I never said it WILL be good but i never said it won't be either. So why can't we just wait and watch the dang show before getting judgemental.

This guy is a troll and a hater, he hates Ben 10, i am not in denial, almost any one who still love or likes the show that CN makes is in denial or lives in a world of ignorance for you?

So sad to hear it folk, you are the one in denial to get you are getting too old and too bitter to like what make you happy when you were a little kid. I really feel sorry for people who liked Disney and Foster Home for Imaginary Friends, when they were kids, but now enter to this forums to hate and troll in shows who they now believe need to have blood, sex, drugs and violence, because like they have 20 years old they cant like the stupid, silly stuff for kids...

I only like Ben 10, that is all and if a like Ben 10 why the hell i have to hate it? I dont understand, i never hate AF/UA i hate how shitty they did the things they could do, in the same sense, you shouldnt hate Omniverse you should hate how shitty they did the things they could do in a better way.

That is how i see the things, for example, Omniverse got right the Forever Knights, while AF-UA struggle to make sense to what they did to this characters. But in the other side of the coin, Omniverse never got right the development of the relationships of Ben and his friends, while AF got this in a perfect way...

So what i am trying to say is that every series has his good things and his bad things, i know the Reboot wont be AF, the series with the best development of character in the franchise, but i hate how AF deal with the lore of the franchise, so in some sense while the Reboot is fun, it will be good for me and if it survives to the challenge of becoming a 11 minute segment show then it will have my respects...

That is why i dont really understand the trolls and the haters, they hate everything in a senseless way. If you want the superheroes to be dark and gritty then i will say you something, almost all the DC superheroes have comedy and almost all the Marvel superheroes have a dark moment or a dark core inside their motivations.

Again, dont hate for hating, CN isnt full of shit, maybe it has shitty shows like Uncle Grandpa, but almost everything else is pretty good to the standart. CN always made comedy shows, Ben 10 was his first full action/adventure tv show and UA was in some ways the last show they did in that way.

So stop being so silly to say that CN was great for making dark series like AF, when until AF the most dark thing they have done was "Courage the Cowardly Dog" and some other shows.

353The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th July 2016, 11:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Basically i don't hate ben 10 for what it does wrong i love it for what it does right. I don't care what this reboot turns out like because i will watch it anyway. No one here is in denial. I don't see how we could be denial since the show hasn't even come out yet and we barely know anything about it.

354The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 1:52 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Remember how big the sneak peek was that we got for omniverse the comic con before it premiered? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gemjBSGEFvY
Do you think we could get a sneak peek around that length or somewhere around the first footage we got of omniverse during Ben 10 Week? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQsqduAVCtI I mean its pretty close to the premiere and we have barely seen any footage so hopefully its the first one.

355The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 2:38 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I am not a troll, I love Ben 10 still I also come from a different generation than most of you by a couple of years. that's also a key factor, I like Adventure Time, The Amazing World Of Gumball and Steven Universe. But you don't seem to understand I have every right to bitter and hateful about the reboot I have seen my world of Ben 10 destroyed and then trying to be remade! You don't fix something that wasn't broken in the first place.

356The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 2:51 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dude your only 24 that makes you only 6 years older then me. That doesn't make us that different generation wise. And 2nd i don't think anyone said you aren't allowed to have opinions but dude you were saying that our opinions were wrong and that we are in denial. Thats not right. You may see it as Ben 10 being destroyed but i see it as Franchise building every Good franchise has its ups and downs Omniverse was Ben 10s Down (even though it wasn't that bad) and now this might be its up. Don't say that we are in denial because we are not. Its our opinion.

357The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 3:13 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I am not a troll, I love Ben 10 still I also come from a different generation than most of you by a couple of years. that's also a key factor, I like Adventure Time, The Amazing World Of Gumball and Steven Universe. But you don't seem to understand I have every right to bitter and hateful about the reboot I have seen my world of Ben 10 destroyed and then trying to be remade! You don't fix something that wasn't broken in the first place.

What is really ironic, is that people like you where the reason why CN had to "cancel" Ben 10 in a really "makeup way". So you "destroy" yourself, how ironic. By hating without sense Ben 10: Omniverse people like you destroy the original franchise and force CN to make a reboot.

So now we have a reboot and you are complaining after you bring this to yourself, is like wtf dude?

I will ask this "Who destroyed your world of Ben 10?" yourself, because after UA people like you begin hating and making the life of nice people who give information away shit only to see how CN was forced to remade and now complain and say more shit.

I am not saying you cant have opinions, but i saw the same shows that you, CN and Nick never made Action/Adventure shows, the first big thing they had in that style or genre was Ben 10 and Avatar, until then they made dramas or comedy (Nick made more Drama and CN more comedy), so i should know how to understand you, but i cant dude, i really cant...

About the Teaser, i dont really know, because Omniverse had 22 minutes episodes, so 3 minutes away from the first episode were like half of the first act, but i believe here give way the first act of the episode would be stupid.

They could do the same they did with the Powerpuff Girls and made some online teasers, of some minutes, to give us a good idea of how this is going to work, because i dont really have a clue about what structure they choose for this show in story terms...

358The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 3:39 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSir19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:I am not a troll, I love Ben 10 still I also come from a different generation than most of you by a couple of years. that's also a key factor, I like Adventure Time, The Amazing World Of Gumball and Steven Universe. But you don't seem to understand I have every right to bitter and hateful about the reboot I have seen my world of Ben 10 destroyed and then trying to be remade! You don't fix something that wasn't broken in the first place.

What is really ironic, is that people like you where the reason why CN had to "cancel" Ben 10 in a really "makeup way". So you "destroy" yourself, how ironic. By hating without sense Ben 10: Omniverse people like you destroy the original franchise and force CN to make a reboot.

So now we have a reboot and you are complaining after you bring this to yourself, is like wtf dude?

I will ask this "Who destroyed your world of Ben 10?" yourself, because after UA people like you begin hating and making the life of nice people who give information away shit only to see how CN was forced to remade and now complain and say more shit.

I am not saying you cant have opinions, but i saw the same shows that you, CN and Nick never made Action/Adventure shows, the first big thing they had in that style or genre was Ben 10 and Avatar, until then they made dramas or comedy (Nick made more Drama and CN more comedy), so i should know how to understand you, but i cant dude, i really cant...

About the Teaser, i dont really know, because Omniverse had 22 minutes episodes, so 3 minutes away from the first episode were like half of the first act, but i believe here give way the first act of the episode would be stupid.

They could do the same they did with the Powerpuff Girls and made some online teasers, of some minutes, to give us a good idea of how this is going to work, because i dont really have a clue about what structure they choose for this show in story terms...
Cartoon network didn't cancel ben 10 it ended as the creators had intended it to end.

359The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 3:57 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19 wrote:

Cartoon network didn't cancel ben 10 it ended as the creators had intended it to end.
Actually they gave it an open ending. So I didn't think they ever imagine a reboot while writing the final episodes being written at the time.

360The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 4:47 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The creators of Ben 10 didn't make Omniverse nor Alien Force and Ultimate Alien so no it didn't end the way they intended it to.

361The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 5:34 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:The creators of Ben 10 didn't make Omniverse nor Alien Force and Ultimate Alien so no it didn't end the way they intended it to.

How do you think it would have been, if Man Of Action kept going?

362The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 5:54 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

If Cartoon Network didn't replace Man of Action with different sets of writers and just let Man of Action stay around to continue working on the Ben 10 series, we would've got Ben 10 Hero Generation instead of Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse. We would've also most likely had a maintaining of the Original Series continuity such as Gwen not being half Anodite and thus remaining as a fully human sorceress (which Joe Kelly stated on his last AMA on Reddit that this is what he prefers more of and rather keep) and Kevin would most likely not be a hero character as well as other elements and events of the series remaining as they were established in the Original Series. This is considering that Man of Action are the creators Ben 10 and not Dwayne McDuffie and Glen Murakami and thus have that much better and greater understanding of the series because of this (I even heard a while back that McDuffie stated on some forum that he didn't even watch the Original Series while making Alien Force or something of the likes, which, if true, does explain a lot about all the various changes in the continuity). I'd say that Hero Generation would most likely also be the show that signifies Ben's transition into Ben 10,000 since that originally Ben would become Ben 10,000 at the age of 15. Since that Ben was 15 in Alien Force, it's most likely that Ben would've been 15 in Hero Generation. The premise of Hero Generation was that a teenage Ben and Gwen would be training a group of kids with special powers (most likely the Plumber's Kids) into becoming a team of heroes, hence the name Hero Generation. Therefore, it's likely that the Plumber's Kids would have a more common, significant, and prevalent appearance in Hero Generation than in Alien Force. There may be many other aspects about Hero Generation that could be different from Alien Force as well.

Steven T. Seagle had an AMA session on Reddit a couple of months back. Hoping to get a confirmation of this, I asked him about Hero Generation. He said that he had to go back to his office to check on that since that he doesn't remember a lot about it since that the transition from Ben 10 to Alien Force was so long ago. He also said that he'll update on this some time later but I haven't got anything about it yet. I'm trying to see if I can ask him through Twitter if he's able to share anything about Hero Generation and its differences to Alien Force or not. I really want to know more about Hero Generation myself.

363The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 10:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:The creators of Ben 10 didn't make Omniverse nor Alien Force and Ultimate Alien so no it didn't end the way they intended it to.
I meant the writers of omniverse ended it the way they intended it to. I thought they were talking about omniverse when they said ben 10 was canceled.

364The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 2:09 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Well you didn't specify that so it was pretty vague.

365The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 2:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The creators have little involvement in the original ben 10 shows so even if they wanted to they probably couldn't have ended it like they wanted to. Thats up to the writers that CN chose for the shows. This time it will be different because they will be the ones behind the wheel for the reboot.

366The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 2:35 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

In regards to the sequel shows, you're right on that. However, MOA were behind the wheel of the Original Series since that MOA were the ones that were managing everything. They already made the Original Series in the way that they intended it to be like. It's one of the problems that I have with the reboot. CN is making MOA go and make the same show that they already made before except that there are major changes that are being made with the reboot that are out of MOA's control. Like Joe Kelly said in his last AMA, CN made the decision to go with rebooting Ben 10, not MOA. Even with MOA as the Executive Producers here, it doesn't feel as if they're in control here. They had more creative freedom and control with the Original Series than with the reboot and MOA were the managers at the time, unlike them being the EPs now.

367The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 3:29 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:In regards to the sequel shows, you're right on that. However, MOA were behind the wheel of the Original Series since that MOA were the ones that were managing everything. They already made the Original Series in the way that they intended it to be like. It's one of the problems that I have with the reboot. CN is making MOA go and make the same show that they already made before except that there are major changes that are being made with the reboot that are out of MOA's control. Like Joe Kelly said in his last AMA, CN made the decision to go with rebooting Ben 10, not MOA. Even with MOA as the Executive Producers here, it doesn't feel as if they're in control here. They had more creative freedom and control with the Original Series than with the reboot and MOA were the managers at the time, unlike them being the EPs now.

I don't know, MOA didn't have much control over the Original Series either, they wrote like four or five episodes, guys like Scooter Tidwell did most of the writing.

368The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 3:43 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Scooter Tidwell was one of the three directors of the Original Series, credited for 30 episodes. He's not even in the list of writers. Just look up the casting for the Original Series on IMDB. In fact, here's the link. It has everyone that worked on the Original Series and the number of episodes that they were credited in making and being involved in with Man of Action being credited for making apparently 51 of the 52 episodes that the Original Series had, which is interesting because I'm really curious now as to what episode they weren't credited for.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0760437/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

369The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 4:16 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Scooter Tidwell was one of the three directors of the Original Series, credited for 30 episodes. He's not even in the list of writers. Just look up the casting for the Original Series on IMDB. In fact, here's the link. It has everyone that worked on the Original Series and the number of episodes that they were credited in making and being involved in with Man of Action being credited for making apparently 51 of the 52 episodes that the Original Series had, which is interesting because I'm really curious now as to what episode they weren't credited for.

Well thats wrong because they only wrote 3 episodes. Scooter Tidwell directed a bunch of the episodes he didn't write it.

370The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 5:38 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Like I said before, Man of Action were the managers of the Original Series. They ran management of the series so even though credit for the writing of the episodes go to other writers, Man of Action still receives writing credit as well because, again, they ran management of the series. IMDB has it right. As for Scooter Tidwell, again, he didn't write any episodes. He was just one of the three directors of the OS.

371The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th July 2016, 6:12 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I meant the writers of omniverse ended it the way they intended it to. I thought they were talking about omniverse when they said ben 10 was canceled.

Cartoon Network forced the Crew behind Ben 10: Omniverse to make 20 more episodes and later they didnt order the development of another series.

In another words, CN forced "Matt Youngberg", "Matt Wayne" and "Charlotte Fullerton" to make 20 more episodes, after they did end the original run in 60 episodes. CN add that 20 episodes like a "makeup" way for Fullerton and Wayne to end the story Dwayne McDuffie begin with AF and in that way Reboot the Franchise.

¿Why the hell you believe the final 20 episodes of Omniverse are so shitty and mess up? ¿Why you believed almost all the episodes were written by new writers and some regular Omniverse writers, like Kevin Rubio and David McDermott? ¿Why for the first time in the run of Omniverse either Matt Wayne or Charlotte Fullerton write a finale?

Because CN forced them to make 20 episodes to close up the story. That is why Derrick J. Wyatt hates so much his last episodes of Omniverse, because the writers were new, the crew had only some weeks to develop, write and design the stories...

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Scooter Tidwell was one of the three directors of the Original Series, credited for 30 episodes. He's not even in the list of writers. Just look up the casting for the Original Series on IMDB. In fact, here's the link. It has everyone that worked on the Original Series and the number of episodes that they were credited in making and being involved in with Man of Action being credited for making apparently 51 of the 52 episodes that the Original Series had, which is interesting because I'm really curious now as to what episode they weren't credited for.

Well thats wrong because they only wrote 3 episodes. Scooter Tidwell directed a bunch of the episodes he didn't write it.

That is the big fat lie of Man of Action, they didnt write that episodes, Man of Action is credited like the writers of the 52 episodes of Ben 10, but they didnt write any of them, the main writers were two guys:

"Tom Pugsley" and "Greg Klein" they along some regular writers like "Marty Isenberg", "Eugene Son" and "Adam Beechen" write almost all the episodes. Some members of Man of Action did write 4 episodes, like the first episode of Charmcaster or the Christmas setup episode...

"Scooter Tidwell" and "Sebastian Montes" were the main directors of the series. Almost any of this guys comeback for Alien Force that is why the tone was so different.

So maybe Man of Action pitch Ben 10 to CN but they did write only 4 episodes i believe...

372The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th July 2016, 2:19 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Scooter Tidwell and Sebastian Monte were storyboard artist for af and ua, most of the original series crew worked on ultimate spider and look how that turned out plus adam beechen, eugene son and marty isenberg worked on all the series as freelance writers

OV failed in honoring the continuity and Wyatt probably regretted doing the show because it was a continuiation of us and not the original like the reboot will be

373The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th July 2016, 2:36 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19 wrote:

Cartoon Network forced the Crew behind Ben 10: Omniverse to make 20 more episodes and later they didnt order the development of another series.

In another words, CN forced "Matt Youngberg", "Matt Wayne" and "Charlotte Fullerton" to make 20 more episodes, after they did end the original run in 60 episodes. CN add that 20 episodes like a "makeup" way for Fullerton and Wayne to end the story Dwayne McDuffie begin with AF and in that way Reboot the Franchise.

I don't think the producers who started to produce the last 20 episodes of Omniverse imagine that their would ever be a reboot at the time.

374The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th July 2016, 2:54 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

mace23 wrote:Scooter Tidwell and Sebastian Monte were storyboard artist for af and ua, most of the original series crew worked on ultimate spider and look how that turned out plus adam beechen, eugene son and marty isenberg worked on all the series as freelance writers

OV failed in honoring the continuity and Wyatt probably regretted doing the show because it was a continuiation of us and not the original like the reboot will be
The reboot will not be a continuation of the original series it will be a reboot of the original series. Geez its like some of you don't even know what a reboot means. Ov was a continuation of all the shows all the retcons were explained. The reboot will have a totally different ben.

375The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th July 2016, 12:16 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:

I don't think the producers who started to produce the last 20 episodes of Omniverse imagine that their would ever be a reboot at the time.

I believe the creators behind Omniverse, Charlotte Fullerton, Matt Wayne, Matt Youngberg had the same idea that Dwayne McDuffie with AF-UA and they plan to make a two part series, with or without Derrick J. Wyatt like main designer (like Scooby Doo Inc. did with the second season)...

Their original plan was to end up Omniverse with an open ending like "Weapon XI: Part 1 and 2" did, Omniverse main theme was alien and human diversity and the mix of two different races together to live in peace.

I believe the development they did for the second series was what they end up doing for the last 20 episodes of the series, like the Time Travel, Kai and Ben together, only that in the original ideas they would explore not only the future of Ben and more alternative versions, but also the creation of the Plumbers. They got a lot of ideas. But CN in some way reject them and they had 20 episodes to put everything they had in there...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum