Sebastian13
MekongTiger
Ebomnitrix
Tactical Ochoa
The Voice
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 24]

401The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th July 2016, 5:13 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well i'm excited and thats all that matters.

402The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 3:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well less then 24 hours an whether or not your excited we ARE getting footage tomorrow.

403The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 6:15 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well less then 24 hours an whether or not your excited we ARE getting footage tomorrow.

I would find perfect a teaser where they show some old villains redesign, some new villains and at less a little bit of the action.

If they are risky the could show a teaser and if they do this, then men, we will finally know how this will work. They could also dont show shit and wait to see how international markets react in October.

Because Ben 10 is a winner in Latin America at less with the last series it was, it the Unitated States i am not clear, in Japan they say it is a thing, so i dont really know if they want to see how the markets where the franchise dont work very well react to this new series and then using this info, they begin to change the strategy of marketing.

If they spend more of less and where they spend it.

404The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 10:42 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

What i find very curious is that comic con starts and ends at 9:30 AM–7:00 PM today but the cartoon network stuff isn't supposed to start till 9:00 PM do you guys think its a mistake and they mean am or maybe they are doing the cn stuff after the actual comic con closes.

405The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 7:16 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well heres the first review of justice league action. Lots of action but not much story. http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/comic-con-2016-tv-pilot-review-justice-league-action-524

406The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 7:56 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Something that I can very much see to happen in the Ben 10 reboot. Either a lot of comedy or really really fast pace action that won't hold up well if not backed by a good story. Also, it really grinds my gears when they view children as having short attention spans and all that stuff and that being the reason for having all these shorter shows with less content and effort put into it. Kids are definitely much better capable than that. I remember learning about magnetics in somewhere around the first or second grade. I remember learning about American history around fourth grade. Just look up everything that elementary school teaches kids about. It's even easier for kids to learn another language than adults considering that their developing minds allows them to process and remember information easier than adults. Kids deserve better than this; especially in regards to helping them develop their minds even further by giving them cartoon and animated shows that have strong stories, characters, and writing. Kids don't deserve short 11 minute shows that holds their hand the entire time.

407The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 8:46 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well heres the first review of justice league action. Lots of action but not much story. http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/comic-con-2016-tv-pilot-review-justice-league-action-524

That was obvious and i saw it coming, from the moment they announced that series.

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Something that I can very much see to happen in the Ben 10 reboot. Either a lot of comedy or really really fast pace action that won't hold up well if not backed by a good story. Also, it really grinds my gears when they view children as having short attention spans and all that stuff and that being the reason for having all these shorter shows with less content and effort put into it. Kids are definitely much better capable than that. I remember learning about magnetics in somewhere around the first or second grade. I remember learning about American history around fourth grade. Just look up everything that elementary school teaches kids about. It's even easier for kids to learn another language than adults considering that their developing minds allows them to process and remember information easier than adults. Kids deserve better than this; especially in regards to helping them develop their minds even further by giving them cartoon and animated shows that have strong stories, characters, and writing. Kids don't deserve short 11 minute shows that holds their hand the entire time.

Your argument makes sense, but at the same time dont apply for this.

This is about structure, doesnt have anything to do with content, every story and character tells in a different way, trying to tell different stories with the same structure is absurd, that is why "the Hero Journey" is seen like the destruction of imagination.

The Powerpuff Girls dont had a story per se, they use a lot of action and comedy to develop this incredible characters, almost all the Segment shows dont had a linear story per se, they had action and comedy connect with development, that is all.

I have been telling this over and over again, nobody is reading, if you want this show to fail for being tell in segments, then good, you clearly ignore how easily you can make a Ben 10 series in 11 minutes.

An 11 minutes show is not drive by story, is driven by action, comedy and development.

Is really silly to try to make a 22 minutes structure into a 11 minutes one, so stop it.

Again "The Powerpuff Girls" and why i still use it like example? Because they were superhero, their show was more than only:

"A Problem/Mistery, The Hero enters scenes, fight the mistery through a lot of scenarios, fix the problems and that is all"

Is more about Development and Character Driven situations, because again in 2:50 minutes you cant present the same that in 6 deal it with and stop it. Because is really hard to take you all serious when you dont seen to understand something so simple, like that a Ben 10 series in 11 minutes shouldnt be the same that a 22 minutes series.

Also again "The Powerpuff Girls" series in 11 minutes made more development of character than some episodes of 22 minutes of Ben 10: Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse together.

408The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 10:52 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

with 11 minute episodes you cant expect much if any continuity in the show.

409The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 10:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:with 11 minute episodes you cant expect much if any continuity in the show.
You never know.

410The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st July 2016, 11:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Welp 3 hours till they start doing cn stuff. I wonder when Cn will show ben 10.

411The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 1:00 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

We're nearing the premiere people. Or at least the sneak peek
Let's hope we get something huge!

412The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 1:09 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:We're nearing the premiere people. Or at least the sneak peek
Let's hope we get something huge!
Yeah the hype is real for me at least. I hope we get something worth while

413The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 1:29 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Heres the justice league action trailer http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/22/wb-releases-justice-league-action-highlight-reel-at-comic-con/
It looks really cool. If this looks this good with a bad animation style maybe ben 10 can do the same.

414The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 2:00 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ONE HOUR LEFT GUYS WHOSE HYPED?

415The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 2:01 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Not me because I don't want to be overly excited for something and end up being more likely to be disappointed.

416The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 3:11 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Heres where we will probably see the footage. https://www.facebook.com/CartoonNetwork/
I will keep my eyes peeled so i will let you know when i see anything.

417The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 4:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

CN is live on facebook right now.

418The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 4:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Nvm mind guys it was just a stream of the costume ball

419The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 4:31 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Welp it seems as though we won't be seeing any of the ben 10 footage. Very disappointing to say the least.

420The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 6:03 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

https://www.facebook.com/ben10/videos/10154379883139508/?__mref=message

421The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 9:44 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:https://www.facebook.com/ben10/videos/10154379883139508/?__mref=message

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 IWKad22

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 2f7

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Latest?cb=20140910040316

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Latest?cb=20130311165955&path-prefix=es

WHAT THE FUCK IS DAT BRAH!

The Animation is worst than Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, you cant go worst than Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, there is something strange here, this Teaser, looks more shitty than the actual concept art or even the teaser we got the other day, this looks like made in Adobe Flash by some indie studio for Internet.

The freacking animation remembers me of Vortex Point:

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 28-01

The show doesnt look bad per see, the animation is deep shit, for example Gwen doesnt look at all like the Gwen from the designs, the same happens with Ben in some scenes, this looks so cheap, so really bad design.

But again, it is not thanks to the Reboot design, is thanks that they are not following what they show before, they arent following their own freacking concepts and teasers they show before.

About the story...

I was right, they are going to do what i believed they were going to do, develop through action the characters. For example, Ben saving people in a theme park like Diamonhead is great stuff. Even i can make by myself the rest of the plot and it looks good. Is the classic:

"Ben only cares for what he wants even if he have the Omnitrix and he really wants to go to this Theme Park, but Grandpa Max and Gwen dont let him, so at the end, Ben enters the park without permission using some alien (¿Grey Matter?) and is having a good time, but Gwen goes to find him and scold him, but thanks to some villain, Ben is forced to save the day (the teaser) in the way we saw him, this make Ben and Gwen really tired and know after saving the people he prefers to go to the trailer"

The problem here is that this dont feel like Ben 10 anymore, not thanks to story, not even thanks to the dialogue, but thanks to the shitty execution of the design and the animation who look really cheap and bad done. I guess this will be another "Alien Force" for me...

Good development, really shitty design.

422The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 10:39 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well its not what i expected but at least i know i can watch it without throwing up. The style looks ok its definitely not the best. I don't like how diamondheads crystals look (they look like ice) but thats something i can get used to. Was that Meagan Smith because it sure didn't sound like her, Overall i think this is something i'll be able to watch but hopefully we can see an action scene soon.

423The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 10:52 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Also just a tip if you mute your sound when watching the video it's 10 times better.

424The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 11:27 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Justice League Action is looking great. But the Ben 10 reboot looks absolutely crap and the art looks too bright! At this point I only care about wanting to see Lucky Girl otherwise it's wasting my time!

425The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd July 2016, 5:12 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

MekongTiger wrote:Justice League Action is looking great. But the Ben 10 reboot looks absolutely crap and the art looks too bright! At this point I only care about wanting to see Lucky Girl otherwise it's wasting my time!

After second viewing the Reboot has grown into me, instead of Justice League Action, because for me both things were shitty. But while Justive League was a shitty trailer this only had shitty and cheap animation...

So for me the big key problem of this reboot animation were: The eyes, Gwen, Transformations.

The rest is okay to bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum