Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 24]

426The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 5:27 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Yeah its starting to grow on me as well


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 K8qc3Wt

427The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 5:29 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Even more footage
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIORItfgi2E


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 K8qc3Wt

428The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 8:23 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Justifiable reason why Lucky Girl deserves her own spin-off show:

https://twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/756277806489702400

According to Lauren Montgomery (producer of Voltron): "We can't keep making shows about boys! There's plenty of them!".

429The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 9:30 pm

Superfanbg


Human
Human
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Even more footage
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIORItfgi2E
At first glance the animation looks strange , but Ben Gwen have an interesting interaction.
I just hope they do not ruin the series with unnecessary comedy.

430The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 9:43 pm

Superfanbg


Human
Human
MekongTiger wrote:Justifiable reason why Lucky Girl deserves her own spin-off show:

https://twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/756277806489702400

According to Lauren Montgomery (producer of Voltron): "We can't keep making shows about boys! There's plenty of them!".
I agree that it would be interesting to see Gwen starring in a series, but can not exclude Ben , they are like a dumbbell , the inseparable duo.
If not, because you think failure Omniverse .

431The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 11:00 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Even more footage
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIORItfgi2E

I am beginning to think Cartoon Network Marketing Department are idiots, they show the worst footage in terms of animation. This backstage for some reason, has an animation that it looks 100 % better than the animation we got in dat Teaser.

I believe it is because the resolution and some of the animation dont look too well. While here:



I can watch in a better way the detail, the Transformation into "Diamonhead" dont look good, but the transformation into "Stinkfly" is just perfectly goofy for the type of animation. While Diamonhead transformation looks too fake.

But yes, this show will be just perfect, because they will do what i wanted them to do:

Create a bunch of new villains, use them like Plot Devices to generate comedy, action and to create development between Gwen, Max and Ben. Focus the atention into Ben growing into the responsabilities of being a young hero and changing his way to be, and never follow a linear story.

Because at the end, this series is around Ben, Gwen and Max, his characters, this isnt about the story itself. For example: "The Powerpuff Girls" never told in a linear way the story of the three girls and Mojo. They focus in telling the story of how they fight the regular cliches of the girls.

Like the Pilot, where they had to fight a cockroach villain, that is a metaphor of how Girls hate that things and how they have to overcome their fears to defeat the villain.

That is huge development there.

Even worst, in 11 minutes that series, make a great focus in the villains, in Mojo JoJo, in Him, in Princess Morbucks.

So this is what i was talking about, an 11 minute segment show, is based in character, not in story, is driven by the action of the characters, not by the story itself.

You can do a mistery, for example "No One Can Hear You" an episode of Adventure Time, develop in a great way a story driven episode, by mistery, of how this "Deer" name "Stag" (the most freacking terrifing Deeer in the world) is taking all the sweet people like hostages.

So i hope, they follow this partern and develop a great and fun series.

432The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 22nd July 2016, 11:09 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
MekongTiger wrote:Justifiable reason why Lucky Girl deserves her own spin-off show:

https://twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/756277806489702400

According to Lauren Montgomery (producer of Voltron): "We can't keep making shows about boys! There's plenty of them!".

The problem is, you cant make a series about girls for the sake of it. Because it will be like "Blackxpotetion" of whatever it was call the genre.

Is like putting an Asian, a black people or a Latin American into movies and roles they dont fit or deserve to act.

This is more a problem of the Unitated States of America (Fuck Yeah!) than from the rest of the world. You people are really racist, so racist than trying to dont be it, you are racist.

Is more racist to give black peoples roles for the sake of it, than giving black people roles because it makes sense and they deserve it.

So the same happen with womans, is like if you have a story that deserves or needs a woman to work in the main role then do it, but if you will only make a movie with a woman in the main role in order of doing so, for the sake of doing so and making happy the critics of today, then you are a racist who is selling his soul for the sake of money and acceptence.

An example is "The Legend of Korra", this is an Animated series, around a main girl character, but isnt make for the sake of it, is make because we havent seen a female Avatar, it was a great chance to show how a girl react to having this powers.

And also, "The Legend of Korra" was a series around how this World comes to a closure and how it modernizes, so a girl was perfect to make that conflict of the "old standars being brocken" by a female warrior who at the end is never at his full like Aang was either.

While let is take "The Force Awakens", why they choose "Rey"? to the day of today, the only answer i find is they wanted to breack the formula of the boy hero. Because at the end, Rey is a warrior alredy, his only problems they have to face are his own inner demons of how she is waiting something never comes and at the end how she has to search for what she wants to be.

433The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 4:09 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:Justifiable reason why Lucky Girl deserves her own spin-off show:

https://twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/756277806489702400

According to Lauren Montgomery (producer of Voltron): "We can't keep making shows about boys! There's plenty of them!".

The problem is, you cant make a series about girls for the sake of it. Because it will be like "Blackxpotetion" of whatever it was call the genre.

Is like putting an Asian, a black people or a Latin American into movies and roles they dont fit or deserve to act.

This is more a problem of the Unitated States of America (Fuck Yeah!) than from the rest of the world. You people are really racist, so racist than trying to dont be it, you are racist.

Is more racist to give black peoples roles for the sake of it, than giving black people roles because it makes sense and they deserve it.

So the same happen with womans, is like if you have a story that deserves or needs a woman to work in the main role then do it, but if you will only make a movie with a woman in the main role in order of doing so, for the sake of doing so and making happy the critics of today, then you are a racist who is selling his soul for the sake of money and acceptence.

An example is "The Legend of Korra", this is an Animated series, around a main girl character, but isnt make for the sake of it, is make because we havent seen a female Avatar, it was a great chance to show how a girl react to having this powers.

And also, "The Legend of Korra" was a series around how this World comes to a closure and how it modernizes, so a girl was perfect to make that conflict of the "old standars being brocken" by a female warrior who at the end is never at his full like Aang was either.

While let is take "The Force Awakens", why they choose "Rey"? to the day of today, the only answer i find is they wanted to breack the formula of the boy hero. Because at the end, Rey is a warrior alredy, his only problems they have to face are his own inner demons of how she is waiting something never comes and at the end how she has to search for what she wants to be.

I'm not going to read your bloated statement because there are more important things for me to worry about than just entertainment.

434The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 5:23 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
MekongTiger wrote:
I'm not going to read your bloated statement because there are more important things for me to worry about than just entertainment.

Ok, i only love how the people reacts when their statesments are broken in a shitty way. This doesnt mean you dont have right, because the people needs to tell more with freedom and liberty.

But that is why Cinema is an Art and an Industry, you can try to mix the two things together, but at the end, one overcome the another. If you want to tell a story that you feel inside you and make it real is art, if you only wants to make a story because it needs to be done and some one is giving you the duty, is industry.

At the end, what i mean is, if you want to do justice to womens do it right, not in the wrong and racist way, dat is all...

435The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 6:40 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
AleSir19 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:
I'm not going to read your bloated statement because there are more important things for me to worry about than just entertainment.

Ok, i only love how the people reacts when their statesments are broken in a shitty way. This doesnt mean you dont have right, because the people needs to tell more with freedom and liberty.

But that is why Cinema is an Art and an Industry, you can try to mix the two things together, but at the end, one overcome the another. If you want to tell a story that you feel inside you and make it real is art, if you only wants to make a story because it needs to be done and some one is giving you the duty, is industry.

At the end, what i mean is, if you want to do justice to womens do it right, not in the wrong and racist way, dat is all...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Montgomery
Do I look like I give a damn? Your bloated statement also proves that you've never heard of Lauren Montgomery before.

436The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 7:21 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
MekongTiger wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Montgomery
Do I look like I give a damn? Your bloated statement also proves that you've never heard of Lauren Montgomery before.

I obviously know who she is, in the moment i read Voltron, was clear she had to be one of the animators that work in "Legend of Korra", because half of the team of Korra end up doing that project. She also was the director of First Flight, one if not the only good adaptation of Green Lantern into his own movie? even if it was animated...

What i am saying is that, Hollywood obviously needs more diversity, who is really sad, because Unitated States is supose to be the country of oportunities and diversity. But this doesnt mean, you need to say an example, like dat.

That is all i say, if you want diversity, then ask for it, but not in the bad way, ask for good things, and good things never are afraid of hurting feeling and telling the hard truth about the topic. This felt to me more like: "We need womans, make more shitty woman heroes out there, right now!"

When, i believe we need real human beings in this stories and making something because the industry needs it, is stupid. Like the live action productions who have to put always by law some one black or latin america in the lead, this isnt bullshit, is "diversity". But is really shitty, when doesnt make sense why you doing it...

437The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 1:36 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
After seeing the recent trailers I don't believe the reboot will likely be as timeless like the original series.

438The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 2:58 pm

Gordo_Hareda


Human
Human
ultraalien wrote:After seeing the recent trailers I don't believe the reboot will likely be as timeless like the original series.

I wouldn't make that call until we see the show itself. The original series was timeless because its structure was very strictly based on a number of timeless shows of the past (specifically Johnny Quest - not to be confused with that not-timeless-at-all piece of crap Johnny Test), where fun and adventure took precedent over any clear setting or time period. If the reboot does the same, we'll be good. If it starts forcing memes and references, then we'll know we're in trouble.

439The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 23rd July 2016, 10:52 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Gordo_Hareda wrote:
ultraalien wrote:After seeing the recent trailers I don't believe the reboot will likely be as timeless like the original series.

I wouldn't make that call until we see the show itself.  The original series was timeless because its structure was very strictly based on a number of timeless shows of the past (specifically Johnny Quest - not to be confused with that not-timeless-at-all piece of crap Johnny Test), where fun and adventure took precedent over any clear setting or time period.  If the reboot does the same, we'll be good.  If it starts forcing memes and references, then we'll know we're in trouble.

That is a really interesting and valid point right there, Johnny Quest was one if not the best Action/Adventure show Hanna Barbera put out and that show was the basis not only for Ben 10, but also for a lot of other series in the same road, like The Secret Saturdays.

So at the end, i believe if the Reboot was to be timeless, it needs to made the same "The Powerpuff Girls" did. Be unique while rebooting the universe and franchise. Again base his structure in do something the old Ben 10 never did. Character Driven episodes, it needs to do it.

440The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th July 2016, 2:05 am

Gordo_Hareda


Human
Human
Er, I have to disagree with you there. The Powerpuff Girls reboot is one of the examples I specifically had in mind in terms of what the Ben 10 reboot should NOT do. The forcing of current-day elements, like internet memes, "hip" lingo, and twerking does not make the show timeless like its predecessor, which was only concerned with doing a funny superhero show in the fantastical setting of Townsville. Trying to put in current-time stuff that can ONLY apply to current-time will date a show, every time.

441The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 26th July 2016, 3:14 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Gordo_Hareda wrote:Er, I have to disagree with you there.  The Powerpuff Girls reboot is one of the examples I specifically had in mind in terms of what the Ben 10 reboot should NOT do.  The forcing of current-day elements, like internet memes, "hip" lingo, and twerking does not make the show timeless like its predecessor, which was only concerned with doing a funny superhero show in the fantastical setting of Townsville.  Trying to put in current-time stuff that can ONLY apply to current-time will date a show, every time.

I am talking about the ORIGINAL "Powerpuff Girls" series, not the reboot.

The Original series, did some timeless things:

-Was one of the first animated series for kids around female heroes.

-It was the first series, that highlighted how female characters had really marked and unique personalities, having the sweet, silly, cute but intimidating (Bubbles), the smart one (Blossom) and the Independent, strong and brave girl who inside is afraid (Buttercup).

I believe that it what make the Powerpuff Girls a timeless series, was one of the first around females and got right every aspect it wanted to show about female heroes.

-----------------

Also, The Powerpuff Girls, for me, is one of the few Superhero shows along Ben 10 Cartoon Network had and also is the only one i can remember is done in 11 minutes segments.

So i am using The Powerpuff Girls, because it understood in a great way, like really few other series, how to bring: great action, development and comedy in 11 minutes.

And i believe Man of Action are making the same, i rewatch the behind scenes trailer and they make 4 new villains until now:

-A Viscous Mutant Monster, A Mutant Man Fly, a Mutant Beetle Man and a Monster who looks like a dinosaur.

So is clear, they will have at less 1 episode of mutants alredy, because we have Bettle Man and Viscous Mutant Monster in the same episode....

442The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 28th July 2016, 10:32 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_11
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_12

This are the new villains i believe...

443The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th July 2016, 12:44 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
Flash Animation, this is a nightmare not a dream.

444The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th July 2016, 1:27 am

Tactical Ochoa


Plumber
Plumber
No just mediocre and poor quality Flash art and animations. Much like with CGI and the Unity game engine, when put into the right hands and used in the right ways, Flash art and animations can do some pretty impressive stuff. The Ben 10 reboot, alongside other shows such as the PPG reboot, TTG, etc, are not examples of that. Even then, Flash does have some pretty major limitations. For the Ben 10 reboot, and the Ben 10 series as a whole, I'd rather prefer the approach used to make the art style and animations for the Original Series, which I believe is digital and computer generated art and animations. Ed Edd n Eddy had to switch over from hand-drawn to digital in the 2000s because Cartoon Network pretty much said so.

445The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 29th July 2016, 5:47 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:Flash Animation, this is a nightmare not a dream.

Tactical Ochoa wrote:No just mediocre and poor quality Flash art and animations. Much like with CGI and the Unity game engine, when put into the right hands and used in the right ways, Flash art and animations can do some pretty impressive stuff. The Ben 10 reboot, alongside other shows such as the PPG reboot, TTG, etc, are not examples of that. Even then, Flash does have some pretty major limitations. For the Ben 10 reboot, and the Ben 10 series as a whole, I'd rather prefer the approach used to make the art style and animations for the Original Series, which I believe is digital and computer generated art and animations. Ed Edd n Eddy had to switch over from hand-drawn to digital in the 2000s because Cartoon Network pretty much said so.

A lot of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows had be done in Flash Animation. A lot of great shows are done in Digital Animation today...

Like examples i have: KaBlam!, ¡Mucha Lucha!, The X's, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Danny Phantom, The Amazing World of Gumball, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera.

All this show have used Flash Animation.

Digital Animation is a great way to do the things, because you can hand drawn in Ilustrator with a Wacom Cintiq, later pass the designs to Adobe Flash and add effects with After Effects.

Is a Simple way to work.

Almost all the shows of today are design in digital with Wacom Cintiq's and later the designs are print to be hand drawn later in some Chinese or Korean animation studio.

For Example, "The Legend of Korra" was design with tablets and by digital mediums, but they later used Asian Animation Studios to finish the real animation page by page.

So yes, Digital Animation isnt bad, i believe the future of 2D Animation is in Digital, because is really easy to do and you can have a more clean and easy/effective way to make it real, adding colors, cleaning, adding effects and is simple, really simple to use and end up with a professional look.

446The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th July 2016, 12:58 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
AleSir19 wrote:The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_11
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_12

This are the new villains i believe...


Top image and bottom image are connected, the top is a human with a cockroach head and the bottom is a cockroach with the head of the human on the top. The purple alien/animal is the Mutant Frog, perhaps?

Just speculating:

First image - New Dr Animo? Omnitrix interference?
Second image - New villain.
Third image - Mutant Frog?
Fourth image - Is he Dr Animo or just a mad scientist or neither? Maybe Clancy?

447The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th July 2016, 10:51 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Gravattacker wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_11
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_12

This are the new villains i believe...


Top image and bottom image are connected, the top is a human with a cockroach head and the bottom is a cockroach with the head of the human on the top. The purple alien/animal is the Mutant Frog, perhaps?

Just speculating:

First image - New Dr Animo? Omnitrix interference?
Second image - New villain.
Third image - Mutant Frog?
Fourth image - Is he Dr Animo or just a mad scientist or neither? Maybe Clancy?

1-It could be an Omnitrix Interference or something like dat, because it looks pretty much like "The Fly", but if that is the case then i have a crazy theory:

The head of the cockroach was change with the body of the bad guy.

The bad guy head end up in the cockroach body.

Then the villain who is driving the van it would be the body of the head in the little insect body who Four Arms is talking too.

2-Also the New Monster looks to be in the same background that the cockroach with head of human, so of this happen in the same place or it happens in the same episode.

3-This looks like a new Animo Monster.

The cockroach villain doesnt look like Animo to me, because it has moustache and black hair is like that isnt Dr. Animo in any world.

Also i like the new Rust Bucket design with White, Blue and Orange it looks like too Japanese, but i can like it...

448The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th July 2016, 1:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_11
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_10
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Wp_ss_12

This are the new villains i believe...


Top image and bottom image are connected, the top is a human with a cockroach head and the bottom is a cockroach with the head of the human on the top. The purple alien/animal is the Mutant Frog, perhaps?

Just speculating:

First image - New Dr Animo? Omnitrix interference?
Second image - New villain.
Third image - Mutant Frog?
Fourth image - Is he Dr Animo or just a mad scientist or neither? Maybe Clancy?

1-It could be an Omnitrix Interference or something like dat, because it looks pretty much like "The Fly", but if that is the case then i have a crazy theory:

The head of the cockroach was change with the body of the bad guy.

The bad guy head end up in the cockroach body.

Then the villain who is driving the van it would be the body of the head in the little insect body who Four Arms is talking too.

2-Also the New Monster looks to be in the same background that the cockroach with head of human, so of this happen in the same place or it happens in the same episode.

3-This looks like a new Animo Monster.

The cockroach villain doesnt look like Animo to me, because it has moustache and black hair is like that isnt Dr. Animo in any world.

Also i like the new Rust Bucket design with White, Blue and Orange it looks like too Japanese, but i can like it...
Oh you know what i didnt even notice that that was the rust bucket. It looks ok im gonna miss the old design.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 K8qc3Wt

449The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 30th July 2016, 11:58 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Unlike everyone else, I look forward to seeing this reboot of Ben 10.

I've been a Ben 10 fan since day one and this makes my year. Once it premieres next year in the USA, I'll check it out.

For once, I'm not concerned about the animation. What also makes it worth my while is Tara Strong returning as the voice of Kid Ben. I'm also glad he and Gwen don't bicker compared to before.

So I'll watch the Ben 10 reboot come 2017.

450The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 31st July 2016, 2:47 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PeruAlonso wrote:Unlike everyone else, I look forward to seeing this reboot of Ben 10.

I've been a Ben 10 fan since day one and this makes my year. Once it premieres next year in the USA, I'll check it out.

For once, I'm not concerned about the animation. What also makes it worth my while is Tara Strong returning as the voice of Kid Ben. I'm also glad he and Gwen don't bicker compared to before.

So I'll watch the Ben 10 reboot come 2017.
I feel the same way you do bro.


_________________
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 FjqcrGX
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 RXNBdvC
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 K8qc3Wt

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum