Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ben 10 Reboot

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 24]

451The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 2nd August 2016, 10:21 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
It's not too late! https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-dear-cartoon-network-bring-back-the-shows-with-quality?tk=gEMSrEiqDWsE1bSPHvz51-IT6UZJquOVHi4gG8Q_Reo&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

452The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 2nd August 2016, 11:32 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Voice wrote:It's not too late! https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-dear-cartoon-network-bring-back-the-shows-with-quality?tk=gEMSrEiqDWsE1bSPHvz51-IT6UZJquOVHi4gG8Q_Reo&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

Men, you are a silly?

There are only 2 months, 2 freacking months, they cant change anything in 2 months, stop it now.

And go under your bridge, you old troll...

I know you are really angry, because you are getting old and now for you everything is crap.

But please go and see "You're Getting Old" episode of South Park it will ilustrate very well what is happening to you my dear friend.

Here you have the episode "The Voice", you will see Stan and you have a lot of similar things:

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s15e07-youre-getting-old#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:25eec0b8-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=7&sort=!airdate

453The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th August 2016, 2:20 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:It's not too late! https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-dear-cartoon-network-bring-back-the-shows-with-quality?tk=gEMSrEiqDWsE1bSPHvz51-IT6UZJquOVHi4gG8Q_Reo&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

It is actually to late. and honestly no matter how much you hate the show do you want to see peoples hard work go to waste?

454The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th August 2016, 2:52 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
All that hard work will go to waste anyways if the reboot doesn't deliver. Hard work doesn't make something good. It's what you put into a show and how you approach and implement every element into it that determines whether or not it'll be good. What matters more than hard work is the direction that's taken for everything. No matter how good your production team is...no matter how good your writers, animators, artists, etc are...without a good direction and delivery, everything can fall apart and everything will be for nothing. The Ben 10 reboot doesn't have a good direction and isn't being delivered well at the moment.

455The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th August 2016, 12:01 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
I will take Cartoon Network to the Supreme Court if I have to and not on this issue alone.

456The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th August 2016, 5:54 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:All that hard work will go to waste anyways if the reboot doesn't deliver. Hard work doesn't make something good. It's what you put into a show and how you approach and implement every element into it that determines whether or not it'll be good. What matters more than hard work is the direction that's taken for everything. No matter how good your production team is...no matter how good your writers, animators, artists, etc are...without a good direction and delivery, everything can fall apart and everything will be for nothing. The Ben 10 reboot doesn't have a good direction and isn't being delivered well at the moment.
I never said putting hard work into it makes it good I'm just saying if it's already made why shouldn't they air it.
Certainly not because a couple of people don't like the direction they are taking the show

457The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 4th August 2016, 5:55 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:I will take Cartoon Network to the Supreme Court if I have to and not on this issue alone.
Yeah and you would lose. They have done nothing wrong dude no crime has been done.

458The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th August 2016, 3:31 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
A couple? More like the majority don't like the direction that the Ben 10 reboot is going. Look around all over the internet. Does it look like only a couple of people don't like the direction of the Ben 10 reboot? No. Most certainly and definitely no.

459The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th August 2016, 4:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tactical Ochoa wrote:A couple? More like the majority don't like the direction that the Ben 10 reboot is going. Look around all over the internet. Does it look like only a couple of people don't like the direction of the Ben 10 reboot? No. Most certainly and definitely no.
Ok but those people aren't who CN is targeting this reboot toward. If you remember correctly this is for a new generation of kids they are no longer thinking about the old kids so what the new kids say go. If they like the reboot the reboot stays if they don't it goes. Remember cartoon network is not one of the companies who does things to please the fans they do it so kids will buy their toys. If your not buying their toys they don't care shit about your opinion.

460The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 5th August 2016, 5:09 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
And remember, Cartoon Network is not catering the reboot to people like you either. They're basically telling us to screw off and yet you're still supporting them even though they're not making shows for you either.

Let's not forget who has to buy the toys for kids most of the time as well. The parents are the ones that buy the toys for kids to have. With Cartoon Network pushing toy marketing into people's faces on the channel, the merchandise themselves being pretty expensive to purchase for being merely toys and all that stuff, and how there are a lot of parents that care about what their kids watch and are those very people that oppose shows such as the PPG reboot and the Ben 10 reboot and were former fans of CN, does it look like toy sales will do well anyways? Most kids can't buy the toys themselves. They don't have the cash for it. Parents do because they have jobs. They bring in the income. The most that kids can do to support the shows and the channel is by watching them and as we saw in the past, viewer ratings aren't enough for Cartoon Network because they have cancelled shows that have good, strong viewer ratings but weren't selling merchandise well enough. If kids want the very toys that Cartoon Network is advertising and selling, they have to go through the parents first and there are a lot of parents that aren't favoring Cartoon Network that much anymore. I have seen reviews of the PPG reboot where parents have stated that they don't want their kids to watch that show because there were moments such as the twerking scene and the Stayover episode (considering that the main characters were pretty accurately being portrayed as being drunk and intoxicated even though it was from candy).

Speaking of toys and merchandise, most of the merchandise for shows, such as the original Ben 10 and the original PPG, that were bought were not bought from kids. They were bought from teens and adults because again they have the money for it because most adults and some teens have a job. Kids don't bring most of the profits in. Teens and adults do so maybe Cartoon Network should start rethinking how they're running the channel and go back to making cartoon shows for cartoon fans (like they used to back in the 90s and 2000s) of all ages because clearly that's much more beneficial for the company than just catering their shows to only kids.

461The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 6th August 2016, 8:02 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Who said i'm supporting cartoon network? F*** them. I'm supporting ben 10 a show that was basically my childhood and a show that grew up with me. I can live without cartoon network but i don't want to live without ben 10.

462The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th August 2016, 5:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Well we got the first 8 episode names.
10/10 Waterfilter / The Ring Leader
11/10 The Filth
12/10 Freaky Gwen Ben
13/10 Take 10
14/10 Animo Farm
19/10 Clown College
26/10 Something I Ate

463The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 10th August 2016, 6:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Also new photos http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images

464The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 11th August 2016, 12:46 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Well we got the first 8 episode names.
10/10 Waterfilter / The Ring Leader
11/10 The Filth
12/10 Freaky Gwen Ben
13/10 Take 10
14/10 Animo Farm
19/10 Clown College
26/10 Something I Ate

YES!

Animo and Zombozo are back! I love how Zombozo looks.

In "The Ring Leader", Ben uses Four Arms.

In "The Filth" Zombozo is the main villain.

In "Freaky Gwen Ben" Ben uses Four Arms.

In "Animo Farm" Ben uses Wildvine.

In "Clown College" Ben uses Upgrade.

In "Something I Ate" Ben uses Heatblast.

In the Episode 14, Ben uses Upgrade.

In the Episode 15, Ben uses Stinkfly and there are a bunch of mutant kids.

In the Episode 16, Ben becomes a strange flower mutant.

In the Episode 19, Ben uses Overflow.

465The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 11th August 2016, 8:31 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Also new photos http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images

Worst case scenario is confirmed. Remember two things folks, 1: NO ONE wanted this reboot. 2: NEVER try to stand on the shoulders geniuses.

466The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 11th August 2016, 2:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Also new photos http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images

Worst case scenario is confirmed.  Remember two things folks, 1: NO ONE wanted this reboot. 2: NEVER try to stand on the shoulders geniuses.
Just watch the show dude.

467The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 11th August 2016, 5:59 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:

Worst case scenario is confirmed.  Remember two things folks, 1: NO ONE wanted this reboot. 2: NEVER try to stand on the shoulders geniuses.
Except, in this case, said geniuses (and that's giants btw, the shoulder of giants) are actually the ones working on the show. They created Ben 10 in the first place.

468The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th August 2016, 6:23 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
The Voice wrote:

Except, in this case, said geniuses (and that's giants btw, the shoulder of giants) are actually the ones working on the show. They created Ben 10 in the first place.
That doesn't make them giants, you guys give Man Of Action too much credit where it isn't need. Sure it was their idea but that's all it was, if wasn't for the real folks behind it there wouldn't have been OS like we know it. Sometimes the ideas of the creators isn't always the best path taken.

469The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th August 2016, 2:24 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
Well that is a good point right there. Sometimes not everything a creator decides on is really best for a series. Just look at George Lucas and the Star Wars prequel films. George Lucas wasn't the one that made Star Wars great in the first place. He presented the idea while his team turned that idea into the Star Wars Original Trilogy. There was a lot that Lucas wanted to do but never got the chance to do because the team knew it wouldn't be good for the series and therefore they held him back for the good of Star Wars.

It wasn't just Man of Action that made the Original Series great. It was also the team that worked on the Original Series as well and none of that original team is working on the reboot. Instead we got young, naive, fresh out of college artists, animators, and writers working on the reboot instead considering that Cartoon Network chased away most, if not all, of their best employees. If the original team was working on this reboot as well, I would have more faith in it than what little faith I have in the reboot right now. Of course it wasn't MOA's decision to go for making this reboot because Joe Kelly stated on his AMA on Reddit months back that it was Cartoon Network that made that decision to go for a full reboot and not MOA. I still believe that MOA wanted to make a Ben 10 sequel. Most likely the Hero Generation sequel that they never got a chance to work on yet.

Edit: Oh yeah, I bet a good portion of the production team working on the Ben 10 reboot are interns as well.

470The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th August 2016, 9:33 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Men, you doesnt know nothing, George Lucas dont had any ideas when he created Star Wars, Darth Vader wasnt even Luke Skywalker, in the middle of the production of Empire Stricke Backs George came with the idea to make Darth Vader the father of Luke, but in the original drafts until then, Darth Vader was going to be reveal like a Lord Sith who kill Anakin Skywalker.

The Producers were the ones who make the Original movies better, because George has this thing, he can write a good story treatment and choose the right art direction, but he should never direct, produce and write an entire movie.

That is why the Prequels suck like hell, because the story treatment was good, but sadly the scripts of Lucas are garbage, mix with that a really bad direction and a production interested only in save money and make everything quick and there you go.

471The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th August 2016, 9:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AleSir19 wrote:Men, you doesnt know nothing, George Lucas dont had any ideas when he created Star Wars, Darth Vader wasnt even Luke Skywalker, in the middle of the production of Empire Stricke Backs George came with the idea to make Darth Vader the father of Luke, but in the original drafts until then, Darth Vader was going to be reveal like a Lord Sith who kill Anakin Skywalker.

The Producers were the ones who make the Original movies better, because George has this thing, he can write a good story treatment and choose the right art direction, but he should never direct, produce and write an entire movie.

That is why the Prequels suck like hell, because the story treatment was good, but sadly the scripts of Lucas are garbage, mix with that a really bad direction and a production interested only in save money and make everything quick and there you go.

Dude thats basically what tactial just said

472The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 12th August 2016, 11:04 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSir19 wrote:Men, you doesnt know nothing, George Lucas dont had any ideas when he created Star Wars, Darth Vader wasnt even Luke Skywalker, in the middle of the production of Empire Stricke Backs George came with the idea to make Darth Vader the father of Luke, but in the original drafts until then, Darth Vader was going to be reveal like a Lord Sith who kill Anakin Skywalker.

Dude thats basically what tactial just said

Lol

473The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th August 2016, 9:26 pm

Gordo_Hareda

Human
Human
My God, people, stop judging the show just because you don't like the character/animation design.  Wait until it's actually ON TV to make your call.  Shows like Steven Universe have similar character/animation design and many people didn't expect much of it, and look where it is now! Just wait and WATCH it, please!

Remember two things folks, 1: NO ONE wanted this reboot. 2: NEVER try to stand on the shoulders geniuses.

1. Plenty of people wanted a reboot.
2. None of the Ben 10 shows were "genius" and all have their problems. Get over it.

474The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 13th August 2016, 9:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Voice wrote:

Actually alot of people including me wanted a reboot this is just not how i expected it but that doesn't mean it won't be good.

475The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot on 14th August 2016, 12:36 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber
Gordo_Hareda wrote:My God, people, stop judging the show just because you don't like the character/animation design.  Wait until it's actually ON TV to make your call.  Shows like Steven Universe have similar character/animation design and many people didn't expect much of it, and look where it is now! Just wait and WATCH it, please!

Remember two things folks, 1: NO ONE wanted this reboot. 2: NEVER try to stand on the shoulders geniuses.

1. Plenty of people wanted a reboot.
2. None of the Ben 10 shows were "genius" and all have their problems. Get over it.

When I said geniuses I meant the people who worked on them. Not something I expect you to understand, also it was CN's decision to go with a reboot, if they want to waste their millions that's fine. I am not going to waste my time so they can make a quick buck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum