Sebastian13
MekongTiger
Ebomnitrix
Tactical Ochoa
The Voice
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 24]

476The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th August 2016, 2:02 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
Gordo_Hareda wrote:My God, people, stop judging the show just because you don't like the character/animation design.  Wait until it's actually ON TV to make your call.  Shows like Steven Universe have similar character/animation design and many people didn't expect much of it, and look where it is now! Just wait and WATCH it, please!

Remember two things folks, 1: NO ONE wanted this reboot. 2: NEVER try to stand on the shoulders geniuses.

1. Plenty of people wanted a reboot.
2. None of the Ben 10 shows were "genius" and all have their problems. Get over it.

When I said geniuses I meant the people who worked on them. Not something I expect you to understand, also it was CN's decision to go with a reboot, if they want to waste their millions that's fine. I am not going to waste my time so they can make a quick buck.
And why wouldn't you expect him to understand it? Lets try to not use trash talk here Voice

477The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th August 2016, 9:36 pm

Gordo_Hareda

Human
Human

CN ordered the reboot because the reception for Ben 10 had become more and more tepid.  The ratings were highest in the original series, and worldwide that incarnation of the show and Ben himself is still the most popular.  I can't say I don't see why...it's Ben 10, so why is the franchise mostly about teenage Ben, who has way more than 10 aliens meaning that the name holds no special meaning?  Even fans of the sequels had grown tired of the cluttered-up continuity by Omniverse, which utterly failed at its intended mission of streamlining everything. Man of Action themselves are relieved that Ben at age 10 on an endless road trip is "all they have to worry about" now.

478The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th August 2016, 9:42 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Actually while people may like 10 year old ben more teenage ben is more well known due to him being around longer then 10 year old ben. I showed a bunch of people a picture of 10 year old bens shirt and a picture of bens alien force jacket and most of them only recognized the jacket.

479The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th August 2016, 3:06 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Actually while people may like 10 year old ben more teenage ben is more well known due to him being around longer then 10 year old ben. I showed a bunch of people a picture of 10 year old bens shirt and a picture of bens alien force jacket and most of them only recognized the jacket.
That doesn't surprise me.
Most people who watched Ben 10 either watched the original show, or AF/UA.
There's always been two main fandoms to Ben 10 that's been focused on for years.
The Reboot... it will be lucky if it even gets a big enough fandom, which deep down I don't see yet.

480The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th August 2016, 3:41 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Actually while people may like 10 year old ben more teenage ben is more well known due to him being around longer then 10 year old ben. I showed a bunch of people a picture of 10 year old bens shirt and a picture of bens alien force jacket and most of them only recognized the jacket.
That doesn't surprise me.
Most people who watched Ben 10 either watched the original show, or AF/UA.
There's always been two main fandoms to Ben 10 that's been focused on for years.
The Reboot... it will be lucky if it even gets a big enough fandom, which deep down I don't see yet.
You never know.

481The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th August 2016, 12:35 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/766405413076021248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Hopefully this is true

482The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th August 2016, 7:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

New ben 10 reboot promos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ve6FQIbkbA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lnPGgx5wxU&feature=youtu.be

With what could possibly be part of the new theme song

483The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th August 2016, 6:58 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:New ben 10 reboot promos

If they show real promotional material they are gonna to die right?

Is like i know CN lived a really bad experience with Omniverse, with how Derrick give away early designs and plot points and how some episodes were leaked into the internet and how the footage was all over internet.

But this is extreme, their marketing campaing for this is awful is like they are afraid of showing a little bit of footage.

484The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th August 2016, 2:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSir19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:New ben 10 reboot promos

If they show real promotional material they are gonna to die right?

Is like i know CN lived a really bad experience with Omniverse, with how Derrick give away early designs and plot points and how some episodes were leaked into the internet and how the footage was all over internet.

But this is extreme, their marketing campaing for this is awful is like they are afraid of showing a little bit of footage.
yeah im pretty sure its about time we got a full sized trailer.

485The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th August 2016, 3:25 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I hope you guys realize actually, that this is actually what they did for the Powerpuff Girls, before we actually got footage. We got teasers like this, then we got spammed with trailers, so for now... let's just wait and see.

486The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th August 2016, 3:24 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I hope you guys realize actually, that this is actually what they did for the Powerpuff Girls, before we actually got footage. We got teasers like this, then we got spammed with trailers, so for now... let's just wait and see.
I hope your right.

487The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th August 2016, 3:40 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:I hope you guys realize actually, that this is actually what they did for the Powerpuff Girls, before we actually got footage. We got teasers like this, then we got spammed with trailers, so for now... let's just wait and see.

You are right about that, CN first did this bad promos without any footage and still images but later released this 5 short episodes they did for Internet.

So maybe, just maybe they have the same strategy here.

488The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th August 2016, 8:26 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Heres 2 new reboot posters
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 14051786_10153698430316691_4884212819950904467_n

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 14115561_10153696679701691_839586746549308961_o

489The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st August 2016, 7:40 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So I found out about a couple articles about the Reboot.
I'm only gonna reveal the new information and the info we've been wanting to hear for quite some time.

• The upcoming "Ben 10" will be having more powerful aliens that have not been seen in previous shows before.
  • Ben will be taking old villains like Dr. Animo as his quest to take over the world is still seen in "Ben 10" reboot. There will also be a new villain that kids would enjoy in watching such as Nanny Nightmare.
  • It’ll take all of Ben’s heroic heart and devil-may-care attitude to save the world, but he’ll do it with his family by his side. (CONFIRMING HIS ORIGINAL SERIES/YOUNG ATTITUDE WILL RETURN IN THE SERIES.)
  • It also confirms (what Tactical's wanting to hear) THERE WILL BE A NEW UNIQUE STORYLINE IN THE SERIES!
  • AND THE SERIES WILL PREMIERE ON OCTOBER 1st AT 8AM... in some country that I have no idea where it is.

There were 3 articles I read this information on, but most of what I have is on here:
http://www.movienewsguide.com/cartoon-network-gears-ben-10-global-premiere/271390

490The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st August 2016, 8:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:So I found out about a couple articles about the Reboot.
I'm only gonna reveal the new information and the info we've been wanting to hear for quite some time.

• The upcoming "Ben 10" will be having more powerful aliens that have not been seen in previous shows before.
  • Ben will be taking old villains like Dr. Animo as his quest to take over the world is still seen in "Ben 10" reboot. There will also be a new villain that kids would enjoy in watching such as Nanny Nightmare.
  • It’ll take all of Ben’s heroic heart and devil-may-care attitude to save the world, but he’ll do it with his family by his side. (CONFIRMING HIS ORIGINAL SERIES/YOUNG ATTITUDE WILL RETURN IN THE SERIES.)
  • It also confirms (what Tactical's wanting to hear) THERE WILL BE A NEW UNIQUE STORYLINE IN THE SERIES!
  • AND THE SERIES WILL PREMIERE ON OCTOBER 1st AT 8AM... in some country that I have no idea where it is.

There were 3 articles I read this information on, but most of what I have is on here:
http://www.movienewsguide.com/cartoon-network-gears-ben-10-global-premiere/271390
This makes me so happy to hear.

491The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st August 2016, 9:03 pm

Superfanbg

Human
Human

Ebomnitrix wrote:So I found out about a couple articles about the Reboot.

Excellent!!!.

492The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st September 2016, 2:07 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154504881399508&id=105310924507&tn=%2As
New promo showcasing four arms. Looks pretty cool. Silhouettes Confirmed! Hopefully we see these for more of bens aliens.

493The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st September 2016, 2:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Someone has brought it to my attention that the stinkfly in the reboot is based off the stinkfly prototype concept art from when OS was still in development and he was called Dragonfly. I can definitely see what he is talking about. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/4/40/Possible_stinkfly_concept_by_steve_e_gordon.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140209161202

494The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd September 2016, 4:58 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

The Omni Triforcer wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154504881399508&id=105310924507&tn=%2As
New promo showcasing four arms. Looks pretty cool. Silhouettes Confirmed! Hopefully we see these for more of bens aliens.

He didn't even spun the Omnitrix core, the silhouettes are changing by them alone. The same happened in later seasons of Omniverse, UAF and is happening again.

495The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th September 2016, 11:21 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Go to the Ben 10 wikia
There are some surprises for you... as in pictures....

496The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th September 2016, 1:08 am

Superfanbg

Human
Human

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Someone has brought it to my attention that the stinkfly in the reboot is based off the stinkfly prototype concept art from when OS was still in development and he was called Dragonfly. I can definitely see what he is talking about. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/4/40/Possible_stinkfly_concept_by_steve_e_gordon.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140209161202
SUPER great !, that if good design. Very Happy

497The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th September 2016, 5:30 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I still don't see the hook they are using to keep fans like me around.

498The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th September 2016, 6:11 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

That's most likely because there is very little to no hook that the reboot has for the older fans. It's really just today's Cartoon Network being today's Cartoon Network, not caring about the quality of the show itself and the fans and viewers and instead just wanting to make another mediocre cash grab, milking their best shows for whatever value they have left in them.

Speaking of Cartoon Network not caring about their shows anymore, I posted this video on the Ben 10 Club website that was made by FutureGohanSSJ2. For those on here that haven't seen it yet, here's the link to it. The video properly explains the biggest and overall problem that Cartoon Network currently has (which I already mentioned here in this post).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbrBHmGwlVI

499The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th September 2016, 7:08 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Speaking of this Cartoon Network, did you hear they cancelled Regular Show? Not that I am a bit surprised.

500The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 20 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th September 2016, 2:48 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

They haven't cancelled it yet. Regular Show is just coming to an end. The same is going for The Amazing World of Gumball. Those two shows are also still going to be around for a while before they end as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum