Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime/Manga

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anime/Manga Empty Anime/Manga on 30th April 2012, 5:53 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
What animes and mangas do you guys like?

2Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 30th April 2012, 8:04 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

Ben Tenerator Rex
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Does Avatar count?

3Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 30th April 2012, 8:56 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Naruto, Avatar, Hetalia, Code Geass, Venus Versus Virus, Pretear, Tokyo Mew Mew (not to be confused with Mew Mew Power), Angel Beats, Guin Saga, Monster Rancher, One Piece, and Digimon Tamers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

4Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 30th April 2012, 10:11 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:Does Avatar count?
Somehow...yes.It's always listed as anime.I guess everybody has his own definition of anime.To some it just means animation.
To me it means a specific type of animmation/drawing that is usually but not always from Japan.

5Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 1st May 2012, 1:02 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
I like Naruto, Avatar, Death Note, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Ball (just for the action)...and a lot more.

6Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 1st May 2012, 1:52 am

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
How could I have possibly forgotten FMA! I also enjoy Fruits Basket.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

7Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 1st May 2012, 11:58 am

Ben Tenerator Rex

Ben Tenerator Rex
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:Does Avatar count?
Somehow...yes.It's always listed as anime.I guess everybody has his own definition of anime.To some it just means animation.
To me it means a specific type of animmation/drawing that is usually but not always from Japan.
Well, I used to watch Pokémon, and I'm a huge fan of Avatar: The Legend of Aang and Avatar: The Legend of Korra.

8Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 1st May 2012, 2:56 pm

ZenLady


Ahava wrote:Naruto, Avatar, Hetalia, Code Geass, Venus Versus Virus, Pretear, Tokyo Mew Mew (not to be confused with Mew Mew Power), Angel Beats, Guin Saga, Monster Rancher, One Piece, and Digimon Tamers.
Ha ha Mew Mew Power. That lame, evil, 4kids sorry excuse for a dub.
Laaa la laaa la la. That theme song is horrible.


_________________
Illuminati are evil JK

9Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 3rd May 2012, 4:22 am

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Getbackers and Yu Yu Hakusho are good

10Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 3rd May 2012, 2:40 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
ZenLady wrote:
Ahava wrote:Naruto, Avatar, Hetalia, Code Geass, Venus Versus Virus, Pretear, Tokyo Mew Mew (not to be confused with Mew Mew Power), Angel Beats, Guin Saga, Monster Rancher, One Piece, and Digimon Tamers.
Ha ha Mew Mew Power. That lame, evil, 4kids sorry excuse for a dub.
Laaa la laaa la la. That theme song is horrible.
Yeah. I hate 4Kids. The original show is much better.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

11Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 4th May 2012, 1:18 pm

Guest


Guest
i dont like anime that much. then again, not at all. then again I dont even like most American cartoons other than a few exceptions.

12Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 7th May 2012, 6:25 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber
I've watched a LOT of anime. The good ones were Code Geass, Soul Eater, Blood +, One Piece, Naruto, Samurai X; Gundam Seed, Destiny, 00; Iron Man, Golgo 13...

13Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 15th June 2012, 9:33 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I think this is a bit off-topic but...I started learning Japanese.

14Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 15th June 2012, 11:49 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I think this is a bit off-topic but...I started learning Japanese.
That's great. I only know English and two other languages partially.

15Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 28th July 2012, 10:45 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I started watching D. Gray Man,I'm at episode 16 right now.It's pretty awesome so far.
Really liking Road Kamelot for some reason. Laughing

16Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 10th October 2012, 2:38 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber
gotten into Bleach
Fairy Tail is like, beyond awesome
and several others I'm currently into or reading including Soul Eater and Monster Hunter Orage, Rave Master and want to start reading Evangelion
but still my all time most favorite anime of all time remains Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Laughing Very Happy Cool


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

17Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 1st April 2013, 2:50 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
To Aru Majutsu no Index

So good

Panty & Stocking is perf

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is almost as perf

So perf

Bakuman is best manga.

18Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 10th April 2013, 6:25 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:To Aru Majutsu no Index

So good

Panty & Stocking is perf

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is almost as perf

So perf

Bakuman is best manga.
I have no idea what perf is


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

19Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 10th April 2013, 6:26 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:I think this is a bit off-topic but...I started learning Japanese.
Congratulations to thee!
If you're into to Japanese culture, like manga, anime, even just touring different places or such, knowing Japanese, even if it's just how to read the Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, is very important.


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

20Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 10th April 2013, 11:37 am

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber
Turbojake252 wrote:
I have no idea what perf is

Perf - Perfect

21Anime/Manga Empty Re: Anime/Manga on 11th April 2013, 3:04 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber
Lukey wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
I have no idea what perf is

Perf - Perfect
Oh
I feel silly now
Arigato


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum