Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

B-Blast: How's everyone been?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B-Blast: How's everyone been? Empty B-Blast: How's everyone been? 22nd September 2012, 5:39 pm

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hey everyone, it's B-Blast. I used to have Dwayne's site bookmarked and contributed to it obsessively. I decided that I will watch Omniverse; part one of The More Things Change was pretty great, even if Spidermonkey looks kinda odd.
I'm, really glad that Dwayne's community has survived.

So I'd like to know who's still here that I used to interact with during the Golden Days of Dwayne' forum

2B-Blast: How's everyone been? Empty Re: B-Blast: How's everyone been? 22nd September 2012, 8:56 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

bblast616 wrote:Hey everyone, it's B-Blast. I used to have Dwayne's site bookmarked and contributed to it obsessively. I decided that I will watch Omniverse; part one of The More Things Change was pretty great, even if Spidermonkey looks kinda odd.

So I'd like to know who's still here that I used to interact with during the Golden Days of Dwayne' forum
I'm still here. (in case you don't remember, I was also called YBD in the older days of the old forum)
And Zero Degrees is still here. Helices is Fireal.
IDK, just look around, the old people from the old forum still hang out here. Wink
I'm really glad you came back, hope you'll have fun here as well. afro

3B-Blast: How's everyone been? Empty Re: B-Blast: How's everyone been? 23rd September 2012, 2:22 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

bblast616 wrote:Hey everyone, it's B-Blast. I used to have Dwayne's site bookmarked and contributed to it obsessively. I decided that I will watch Omniverse; part one of The More Things Change was pretty great, even if Spidermonkey looks kinda odd.

Really glad you're back, b-blast.

I'm still here (Zero Degrees/Helix). Then there's Sebastian/YoursBadDay, Helices/Fireal, Omni-Highbreed/RagaRBM, BenTeneratorRex/JokOFobian and Benvictor/PrimordialBorscht. Not sure if they're from the "Golden Days" but you might remember painlee, Ebomnitrix, jashro, ntkyeung, First-Psykon/Last-Psykon and aggi.

Out of all, though, only me, Sebastian and PrimordialBorscht post much recently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum