Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th September 2012, 8:45 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
It appears Episode 4 is Trouble Helix, aka the Argit debut
Who will Ben turn into? Will Rook finally see Alien X? and who's the bad guy and why is he attacking?
Find out Friday October 6th, but that's not all the info I got...

Omniverse is finally getting a little attention...
Here's new showtimes:
Fridays at 7 am
Sundays at 2:30pm and 8pm
so that's more showings! Awesome right?
Saturday and Sunday Mornings will still be at 9am, I'm just listing more times you can watch Omniverse if you miss it.

2TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th September 2012, 10:34 pm

Herotaku

Herotaku
Human
Human
Really? Are you sure "Trouble Helix" is the 4th episode? Derrick said it's the 6th, but they can change the order...

3TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th September 2012, 10:45 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Wait, are you for real? 7 am? Who the hell watches tv at 7 am on a friday?

4TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th September 2012, 11:04 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
If you don't believe me, see for yourself:
http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=343790&show=ben%2010&filter=as

5TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th September 2012, 8:52 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Trouble Helix? That's a cool title Wink

6TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 29th September 2012, 4:37 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
With A Jolt From The Past about to premiere today, Time we start talking about the all new episode Trouble Helix, and is there any info about this episode at all?

7TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th September 2012, 4:50 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Info about the episode is revealed:
A corrupted Mechamorph (Malware) demands to be cured by Azmuth.

8TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th September 2012, 5:05 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Info about the episode is revealed:
A corrupted Mechamorph (Malware) demands to be cured by Azmuth.

Where did you get the info from? Because the Galvanic Mechamorph in Trouble Helix is yellow and skeletal, and 11 year old Ben has already fought Malware and we know what he looks like.

9TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th September 2012, 5:21 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Info about the episode is revealed:
A corrupted Mechamorph (Malware) demands to be cured by Azmuth.

Where did you get the info from? Because the Galvanic Mechamorph in Trouble Helix is yellow and skeletal, and 11 year old Ben has already fought Malware and we know what he looks like.
TV Guide for the description, and CN said in the preview below "What's the deal with Malware?" So he might've gotten mutated or something, all I know is, he's after Azmuth.

10TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th September 2012, 5:46 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Info about the episode is revealed:
A corrupted Mechamorph (Malware) demands to be cured by Azmuth.

Where did you get the info from? Because the Galvanic Mechamorph in Trouble Helix is yellow and skeletal, and 11 year old Ben has already fought Malware and we know what he looks like.
TV Guide for the description, and CN said in the preview below "What's the deal with Malware?" So he might've gotten mutated or something, all I know is, he's after Azmuth.

I see, thanks for replying. Yeah, as long as it's official it should be correct. I agree with your theory, maybe Malware can change his structure or something.

11TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd October 2012, 10:02 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Dr. Animo has escaped his Plumber prison, and Ben and Rook must track him down before he turns the world into his personal mutant ant farm! (Introducing Nemetrix alien Slamworm, Galvan Plumbers Blukic and Driba, Arctiguana, new Ben alien Crashhopper)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_014_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_016_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_020_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_022_1280x720.jpg

12TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd October 2012, 10:07 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:Dr. Animo has escaped his Plumber prison, and Ben and Rook must track him down before he turns the world into his personal mutant ant farm! (Introducing Nemetrix alien Slamworm, Galvan Plumbers Blukic and Driba, Arctiguana, new Ben alien Crashhopper)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_014_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_016_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_020_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_022_1280x720.jpg

That is so awesome. Very Happy

13TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd October 2012, 10:13 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
[quote="PrimordialBorscht"][quote="Nobody"]Dr. Animo has escaped his Plumber prison, and Ben and Rook must track him down before he turns the world into his personal mutant ant farm! (Introducing Nemetrix alien Slamworm, Galvan Plumbers Blukic and Driba, Arctiguana, new Ben alien Crashhopper)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_014_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_016_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_020_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_022_1280x720.jpg
[/quote]

That is so awesome. :D [/quote]

Those pictures do not match that episode at all. Can you edit the description, I think its for the next one.
Also Articguana is going to be in the next one. In the 5th episode. HOW DID WE NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!

14TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd October 2012, 10:47 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Awesome Nobody!
Hopefully they show a 2 minute present flashback-like thing with Present Ben and Rook similar to the other episodes.
So the aliens so far are: XLR8, Feedback, Four Arms, Heatblast, Cannonbolt, and Diamondhead. Wonder if there's others we don't know of yet...
Either way, it's great that we have a Young Ben episode.

15TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty hehehehe on 3rd October 2012, 12:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Daaaang, that Mechamorph chick's got some curves.

16TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd October 2012, 2:00 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:Dr. Animo has escaped his Plumber prison, and Ben and Rook must track him down before he turns the world into his personal mutant ant farm! (Introducing Nemetrix alien Slamworm, Galvan Plumbers Blukic and Driba, Arctiguana, new Ben alien Crashhopper)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_014_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_016_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_020_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i58/CARE1010071200000388_022_1280x720.jpg
wrong description? that look like it will be mostly a 10 year old Ben episode.

17TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 12:06 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Tomorrow's the Episode, and I got 3 new pics from the episode:
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  006-1
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  006-2
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  006-4

18TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty let's be creepy on 6th October 2012, 12:18 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Kid Gwen continues to be the second most attractive character in Omniverse.

(Crashhopper is #1)

19TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 12:32 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:Tomorrow's the Episode, and I got 3 new pics from the episode:
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  006-1
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  006-2
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  006-4
10ys old Ben canonbolt omnitrix is supposed to be in its head.

20TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 2:15 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
Quick theory/prediction: Malware is giving me "zombie-virus" vibes. He's named Malware, and that's what malware does; it infects things. My theory right now is that he's trying to corrupt other Galvanic Mechamorphs so that they become like him, and that Yellow Galvanic Mechamorph guy was one of his victims.

21TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 6:31 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
[quote="painlee"][quote="Ebomnitrix"]Tomorrow's the Episode, and I got 3 new pics from the episode:
[img]http://www.toonbarn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/006-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.toonbarn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/006-2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.toonbarn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/006-4.jpg[/img][/quote]
10ys old Ben canonbolt omnitrix is supposed to be in its head.[/quote]

It's not Cannonbolt (11) then. Derrick said that its not completely about young Ben. This cannonbolt is probably from a frontflash.

22TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 8:43 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Quick theory/prediction: Malware is giving me "zombie-virus" vibes. He's named Malware, and that's what malware does; it infects things. My theory right now is that he's trying to corrupt other Galvanic Mechamorphs so that they become like him, and that Yellow Galvanic Mechamorph guy was one of his victims.

Really nice theory, I can see that as being true.
Malware infects a Mechamorph, he goes to Azmuth for help and then Ben proceeds to find out the source of the problem.

23TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 1:24 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
I honestly did not expect to see Chromastone... O_O

24TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 1:34 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Not the best episode, still entertaining. Nice to get some backstory on Malware and the Mechamorphs, nice to see Diamondhead and XLR8. Gwen is so annoying.

Wyatt says that Chromastone only gets one appearance, and his appearance here was terrible. Sadness.


_________________
TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

25TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  Empty Re: TROUBLE HELIX SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th October 2012, 1:39 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
i actually loved this episode, we got more background on the Galvan ,the galvanic mechamorph,Galvan system.Galvan B,ect.

Diamondhead was awesome and i wonder what Khyber is after.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum