Katara
Zero Degrees
Sebastian13
PrimordialBorscht
Ebomnitrix
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2012, 8:48 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Episode 6 of Omniverse, Which should air 10/20/12, confirmed on TV Guide.

2IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2012, 8:58 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Episode 6 of Omniverse, Which should air 10/20/12, confirmed on TV Guide.

Sounds like the title of a murder mystery story.

3IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2012, 11:01 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Man, the titles are amazing again! Very Happy

They sound good, don't give the plot away...A BIG THUMBS UP. cheers

Ultimate Alien had some really bad ones, I'm almost thinking the coffee guy made them. "Map of Infinity"? "Hero Time"? "The Ultimate Enemy"? Suspect Evil or Very Mad
80% of them gave away the whole plot or were simply way too simple.

4IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2012, 11:39 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Man, the titles are amazing again! Very Happy

Ultimate Alien had some really bad ones, I'm almost thinking the coffee guy made them. "Map of Infinity"? "Hero Time"? "The Ultimate Enemy"? Suspect Evil or Very Mad
Yeah, agreed. One of the reasons, I think, is the titles are less serious.

5IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2012, 11:42 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:

Not really, they are just going back to the OS/Alien Force days when they tried coming up with funny/smart titles for episodes.

6IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2012, 11:50 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Not really, they are just going back to the OS/Alien Force days when they tried coming up with funny/smart titles for episodes.
I don't know what message I got across but actually, that's exactly what I meant.

7IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2012, 1:17 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The message I got, which may have been wrongly understood on my part, was that the titles are less serious/silly. I said that they aren't necessarily that, some of the new ones are simply smart, cool or vague/interesting (like this one). Just like the UA episode titles weren't serious, they were just bland.

8IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2012, 2:19 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:The message I got, which may have been wrongly understood on my part, was that the titles are less serious/silly. I said that they aren't necessarily that, some of the new ones are simply smart, cool or vague/interesting (like this one). Just like the UA episode titles weren't serious, they were just bland.
Oh...well, what I meant was, they're smart but obviously they take themselves less seriously by making it adding a little humor or style. Smile

9IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2012, 4:59 am

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

synopsis
Dr. Amino escapes prison, putting the world in danger of becoming a mutant ant farm.

10IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2012, 12:54 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

No one talking about the debut of Crashhopper in this episode? IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Okay_face

http://shrek.com

11IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2012, 1:25 pm

hafje

Human
Human

did you guys knew that Crasshopper's debut is in this episode Very Happy

12IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 13th October 2012, 10:41 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Now that We've all seen the amasingness that is Have I got A Deal for You, let us turn our attention to next week with this episode.
I think that so far the aliens that are going to appear are:
-Crashhopper
-Articguana (Thanks to Nobody's synopsis)
-Diamondhead (Nobody's synopsis mentioned Slamworm)

I'm secretly hoping for more Gravattack, but what news do you guys have or are speculating about.

13IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th October 2012, 12:45 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 578600_323169931113153_553581565_n

We are so seeing Rath this episode.

14IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2012, 8:47 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Welp the episode is this Saturday, make sure to DVR if you might miss it

15IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2012, 10:31 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:Welp the episode is this Saturday, make sure to DVR if you might miss it
I record everything, even though I wake up at 5 am to catch it. How else could I rewatch it a million times?
When the arc ends I'm gonna marathon through the whole thing, but in order.

16IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2012, 11:29 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Welp the episode is this Saturday, make sure to DVR if you might miss it
I record everything, even though I wake up at 5 am to catch it. How else could I rewatch it a million times?

Speaking of the arc, the finale of Season 1 should be the 10th episode, right? Or is CN splitting it up like they did with UA?

17IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 12:18 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

Speaking of the arc, the finale of Season 1 should be the 10th episode, right? Or is CN splitting it up like they did with UA?

Should be, but who even knows at this point?

18IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 3:09 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Animo!
And Crashhopper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qgC-R7jvHjY

19IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 6:26 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Here it is in that language I don't speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pu2iGMgTGx0

20IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 6:50 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Here it is in that language I don't speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pu2iGMgTGx0

Thanks! It's good even so. Very Happy

21IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 6:51 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

The credits say that Articguana's in it but I couldn't find him, is he really in it? If so, could someone tell me where in the video?

22IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 7:04 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:The credits say that Articguana's in it but I couldn't find him, is he really in it? If so, could someone tell me where in the video?

He has credited in the ending? confused

23IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 7:06 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:The credits say that Articguana's in it but I couldn't find him, is he really in it? If so, could someone tell me where in the video?

Yeah, I take your confusion to mean he wasn't actually in it?

24IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 8:03 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Yeah, I take your confusion to mean he wasn't actually in it?

Look yourself, I don't think I saw him...

25IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: IT WAS THEM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2012, 8:19 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

maybe the uploaded cut part of the beginning also Crashhoper was awesome but Ben need more practice whit him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum