Zero Degrees
painlee
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Ebomnitrix
Uncle Grandpa
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 30th October 2012, 11:18 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

If the episode has been aired already, can somebody please info about the story, please? I also want to see pictures of Articguana.

52HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 31st October 2012, 7:45 am

hafje

Human
Human

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Articguana/Gallery

53HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd November 2012, 1:31 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Too many short transformations (they wasted XLR8. And Gravattack). And Ester and Ben were just awkward. Rook made the episode. "Today, we are going to learn an Earth game called tag!"

http://shrek.com

54HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd November 2012, 1:53 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I liked everything, but yeah, Rook('s face) was the highlight.

"Now, who wants to learn the electric slide?"

"Tell her, before I have to poop this party."

edit: It's worth noting that as of this episode Omniverse has used 30 different aliens--34 forms total. That's only 2 less (6 forms) less than all of Ultimate Alien.

And we're only 8 episodes in

55HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd November 2012, 7:07 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

http://dubbed-scene.com/node/12740

Best version I could find today.
Enjoy.

56HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 2:55 am

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

Favourite episode of Omniverse so far! Loved those stretchy alien guys and Ester. I like that they're putting alot of effort into Ben using his aliens, but it is starting to seem like every element of the plot is just an excuse for Ben to transform into a different alien to ultimately make merchandise out of them... but hey, I don't mind that coz I love the toys Very Happy

Rook was cool too and I also loved that we didn't go into that lame Undertown (or whatever it's called) this episode. That concept has not worked out well in Omniverse IMO.

Oh yeah, why are aliens just walking about in daylight? I don't understand how the sudden acceptance of aliens amongst humans could happen just like that... then again, this show is being made for a younger audience than UAF was aimed at, I guess I shouldn't expect things like this to even have a reason Rolling Eyes

57HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 3:14 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:Favourite episode of Omniverse so far! Loved those stretchy alien guys and Ester. I like that they're putting alot of effort into Ben using his aliens, but it is starting to seem like every element of the plot is just an excuse for Ben to transform into a different alien to ultimately make merchandise out of them... but hey, I don't mind that coz I love the toys Very Happy

Rook was cool too and I also loved that we didn't go into that lame Undertown (or whatever it's called) this episode. That concept has not worked out well in Omniverse IMO.

Oh yeah, why are aliens just walking about in daylight? I don't understand how the sudden acceptance of aliens amongst humans could happen just like that... then again, this show is being made for a younger audience than UAF was aimed at, I guess I shouldn't expect things like this to even have a reason Rolling Eyes

Aliens became known to the general public since Ben's identity was revealed shortly before the start of Ultimate Alien. Earth has officially been an open system for five years or so (according to Derrick). I don't know if the public knows about the Plumbers, but they should reveal themselves to Earth when it reaches level 3 or the emotional equivalent (according to Dwayne).

58HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 3:25 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

PrimordialBorscht wrote:
Lukey wrote:Favourite episode of Omniverse so far! Loved those stretchy alien guys and Ester. I like that they're putting alot of effort into Ben using his aliens, but it is starting to seem like every element of the plot is just an excuse for Ben to transform into a different alien to ultimately make merchandise out of them... but hey, I don't mind that coz I love the toys Very Happy

Aliens became known to the general public since Ben's identity was revealed shortly before the start of Ultimate Alien. Earth has officially been an open system for five years or so (according to Derrick). I don't know if the public knows about the Plumbers, but they should reveal themselves to Earth when it reaches level 3 or the emotional equivalent (according to Dwayne).

I would not be surprised the plumbers would reveal themselves to the general public later in the series.

59HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 3:32 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

A series about transforming into aliens is entirely about merchandise????

Well

now I have heard everything.

60HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 4:04 am

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

Well

Of course not at conception, but come on, you're surely not unaware of the massive empire Ben 10 has created off of it's merchandise sales?

We know Bandai works with the Ben 10 team, the crew and them have said it themselves. From, the plumber roleplay toys to the hoverboard, alot of the stuff we see on Ben 10 is put there to make money in eventual merchandise. Dwayne and Derrick have even admitted this. The aliens are the big KER-CHING factor of Ben 10, including a load in every episode allows more of them to be exposed to more kids, which equals more children wanting more toys/books/whatever featuring all their favourite aliens. I could go on and on about this topic, but I hope I've explained my point with what I've written so far.

61HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 4:06 am

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

PrimordialBorscht wrote:

I knew aliens become known to the public, I just didn't expect them to casually be playing around on the streets and whatnot. But eh, it's fine.

62HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 4:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Lukey wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

Well

Of course not at conception, but come on, you're surely not unaware of the massive empire Ben 10 has created off of it's merchandise sales?

We know Bandai works with the Ben 10 team, the crew and them have said it themselves. From, the plumber roleplay toys to the hoverboard, alot of the stuff we see on Ben 10 is put there to make money in eventual merchandise. Dwayne and Derrick have even admitted this. The aliens are the big KER-CHING factor of Ben 10, including a load in every episode allows more of them to be exposed to more kids, which equals more children wanting more toys/books/whatever featuring all their favourite aliens. I could go on and on about this topic, but I hope I've explained my point with what I've written so far.

Yeah except nope.
Not nearly all of the aliens used in OV or any series really, gets merc. It's true that Bandai works with the teams on the stuff--but that doesn't mean that the show specifically manipulates the show to show off the eventual products.

I mean come on.

Ult. Wildmutt had literally two appearances in UA. The entire "plot is just to sell toys" thing has never applied before and it certainly doesn't apply now.

63HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 5:05 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Lukey wrote:

I personally think they ARE trying to sell lots of toys...but you're making it sound like an evil corporation.

I think the team behind OV are serious and honest about what they're doing with the show and they're putting it first, I don't think they're driven by selling merchandise but they know it wouldn't hurt to sell a few toys either.
And based on what I know, it doesn't sound like Bandai's doing any harm to OV.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 4th November 2012, 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total

64HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 5:06 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Lukey wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:

I knew aliens become known to the public, I just didn't expect them to casually be playing around on the streets and whatnot. But eh, it's fine.
I feel exactly the same. It felt like it happened overnight.

65HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 5:19 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

The only time I have felt that Bandai has had any influence over the show itself is Kevin's "Plumber Rifle" during the Ultimate Enemy.
Besides that, Ben 10 has always been a show first, and a toy line second. Bandai follows what the show-runners say, not the other way around. It continues to be this way in OV.

66HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 8:26 pm

GagaFan

GagaFan
Human
Human

this episode had it all. love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
love conquers everything! ben and ester forever I love you I love you I love you tongue

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the omnitrix - its gone into overload - here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

really great, anyone else justlove

67HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 8:41 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

OK, now I'm really angry. This all stuff of Ben and Ester... AND WHEN THE SHELL THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE JULIE APPEAR IN THE NEW SERIES?!!!!

By the way, I expected a little more surprise from Ben when he transformed into Articguana. Something like "I started to think that I would never unlock this guy".

68HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 8:48 pm

GagaFan

GagaFan
Human
Human

Ursalink wrote:OK, now I'm really angry. This all stuff of Ben and Ester... AND WHEN THE SHELL THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE JULIE APPEAR IN THE NEW SERIES?!!!!

By the way, I expected a little more surprise from Ben when he transformed into Articguana. Something like "I started to think that I would never unlock this guy".

Thanks. will help son

69HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th November 2012, 9:03 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:OK, now I'm really angry. This all stuff of Ben and Ester... AND WHEN THE SHELL THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE JULIE APPEAR IN THE NEW SERIES?!!!!

Except there's an 11 year old Articguana. He was unlocked years ago.

http://shrek.com

70HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: HOT STRETCH SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 5th November 2012, 3:53 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Except there's an 11 year old Articguana. He was unlocked years ago.
Indeed so expect him in the flashback to be more suprised'
if he appears in such

but with the episode I liked it
i liked the debuts and desgins for Articguana, Eatle, NRG without his suit, XLR8
Ester was cute
seeing more Kinecelerans has meant that Omniverse has debuted the most Kinecelrans off the Omnitrix Prototype/Ultimatrix/Omnitrix in the entire franchise
and seeing as they were playing in the streets and in plain sight of a human couple Earth becoming an open system and even seeing it as an open system is pretty epic
you got a feel of it in Have I Got A Deal For You with Pax int he middle of the street, running, some of the Plumbers arresting Solid Plugg and HOkestarr running around
in Hot Stretch you get it more with the officer seeing ROok and talking casually with him as well as the Kinecelerans

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum