Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Rocks and Squidstrictor

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Rocks and Squidstrictor on 14th October 2012, 5:03 pm

hafje


Human
Human
In this link: http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/381832901806813041
someone asked if these 2 aliens could appear and DJW answered maybe. So I think they're going to appear because otherwise he would have said that they would not appear.

2Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 14th October 2012, 5:32 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
He's been saying that for months.
I hope they're in OV. Squidstrictor is pretty cool.

3Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 14th October 2012, 6:27 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
I'd rather they include the already existing aliens that they haven't done before bringing in non-canon ones.
Jetray isn't in any of the 60 episodes (so far) and Swampfire and Chromastone need better appearances. Especially Chromastone, he didn't do anything.
As long as the old aliens are showcased too, then sure Rocks and Squidstrictor would be interesting to see.

4Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 14th October 2012, 6:37 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PrimordialBorscht wrote:I'd rather they include the already existing aliens that they haven't done before bringing in non-canon ones.
Jetray isn't in any of the 60 episodes (so far) and Swampfire and Chromastone need better appearances. Especially Chromastone, he didn't do anything.
As long as the old aliens are showcased too, then sure Rocks and Squidstrictor would be interesting to see.

Seconded.

5Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 14th October 2012, 9:45 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
I would rather see Chromastone and ChamAlien (Jetray and Fasttrack can fade to obscurity for all I care), but I need there to be an animated Squidstrictor.


_________________
Rocks and Squidstrictor Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

6Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 15th October 2012, 12:07 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
they are find to me as long we see Jetray,Fasttrack,ChamAlien first.

7Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 15th October 2012, 12:08 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Look, they exist

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/381958111675572272


_________________
Rocks and Squidstrictor Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

8Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 27th November 2012, 4:30 am

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I don't know, aliens introduced in an asian play that I'm sure not many people saw? i feel like they don't really deserve to be in the show. Besides Squidstrictor looking cool, they don't add much to the table.
Do any of you guys actually want to see them?

9Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 27th November 2012, 4:31 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:I don't know, aliens introduced in an asian play that I'm sure not many people saw? i feel like they don't really deserve to be in the show. Besides Squidstrictor looking cool, they don't add much to the table.
Do any of you guys actually want to see them?

YES.

To the people who don't know them, they're just cool new aliens.

To those who do, they're a cool continuity nod.

And anyway, Squidstrictor looks better than most canon aliens.


_________________
Rocks and Squidstrictor Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

10Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 27th November 2012, 4:47 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:I don't know, aliens introduced in an asian play that I'm sure not many people saw? i feel like they don't really deserve to be in the show. Besides Squidstrictor looking cool, they don't add much to the table.
Do any of you guys actually want to see them?

How do we even measure the amount something "deserves" to be seen?
Rocks and Squidstrictor have only been in that one asian play. They are hardly known by the rest of the world. By that particular metric, of lack of popularity, thy definitely deserve more screentime.

11Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 27th November 2012, 4:48 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
bblast616 wrote:I don't know, aliens introduced in an asian play that I'm sure not many people saw? i feel like they don't really deserve to be in the show. Besides Squidstrictor looking cool, they don't add much to the table.
Do any of you guys actually want to see them?

YES.

To the people who don't know them, they're just cool new aliens.

To those who do, they're a cool continuity nod.

And anyway, Squidstrictor looks better than most canon aliens.

Squidstrictor is pretty cool. Rocks would need a major redesign in my opinion, though.

12Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 27th November 2012, 4:17 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Rocks probably end up a weaker version of Diamondhead.

13Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 27th November 2012, 7:14 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber
What exactly are their powers???

14Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 28th November 2012, 3:27 am

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
anyone else think it's funny that an asian Ben 10 adaptation introduced a tentacle monster as an alien. anyone? crap, hope i don't go to hell for that

15Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 28th November 2012, 4:23 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
bblast616 wrote:anyone else think it's funny that an asian Ben 10 adaptation introduced a tentacle monster as an alien. anyone? crap, hope i don't go to hell for that

...It's a squid.
I understand that Naughty Tentacles is a Japanese trope, but it doesn't mean anything. Was PotO even in japan?

16Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 28th November 2012, 4:28 am

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
bblast616 wrote:anyone else think it's funny that an asian Ben 10 adaptation introduced a tentacle monster as an alien. anyone? crap, hope i don't go to hell for that

...It's a squid.
I understand that Naughty Tentacles is a Japanese trope, but it doesn't mean anything. Was PotO even in japan?
yeah, ik, just ironic


_________________
Ben 10 fans UNIIIIIIIITE

17Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 28th November 2012, 2:08 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:What exactly are their powers???
Rocks probably the same as Diamonhead but whit rocks ,Squidstricktor have long tentacle arms,breath underwater and probably ink. he could also be bigger than Humungasaur.

18Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 28th November 2012, 7:42 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:he could also be bigger than Humungasaur.

I love this idea.


_________________
Rocks and Squidstrictor Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

19Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 28th November 2012, 8:13 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
in the asian play were Rocks and Quidstrictor used by kid or teen Ben?

20Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 13th February 2013, 2:37 am

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Possible proof?
http://mobile.formspring.me/#comments/425734774171124660

21Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 13th February 2013, 4:34 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
verbomaniac wrote:Possible proof?
http://mobile.formspring.me/#comments/425734774171124660

He's been saying that for months. So. Not really?

22Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 13th February 2013, 12:11 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Possible proof?
http://mobile.formspring.me/#comments/425734774171124660

He's been saying that for months. So. Not really?

Sorry I meant the response by FlareBeatPony33. I think that he/she is somehow related to the show.

23Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 13th February 2013, 7:15 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
verbomaniac wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Possible proof?
http://mobile.formspring.me/#comments/425734774171124660

He's been saying that for months. So. Not really?

Sorry I meant the response by FlareBeatPony33. I think that he/she is somehow related to the show.

He's not, sorry. Unless he's been lying to us this whole time...


_________________
Rocks and Squidstrictor Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

24Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 13th February 2013, 9:04 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Possible proof?
http://mobile.formspring.me/#comments/425734774171124660

He's been saying that for months. So. Not really?

Sorry I meant the response by FlareBeatPony33. I think that he/she is somehow related to the show.

He's not, sorry. Unless he's been lying to us this whole time...
Oh ok, I heard somewhere that he was. My bad.

25Rocks and Squidstrictor Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor on 7th April 2013, 7:53 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
I don't think they will appear in OV.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum