painlee
Zero Degrees
Uncle Grandpa
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
PrimordialBorscht
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51"To Do lists" for Omniverse - Page 3 Empty ov needs zombies 13th April 2013, 10:09 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

i want to see the zombies that were mentioned at the end of secret of the omnitrix.... i feel hex was involved some how....

52"To Do lists" for Omniverse - Page 3 Empty upchuck 17th May 2013, 2:01 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

more upchuck....!!!!

I disnt realise he is so underused. he only gets 4 appearances in each show .

Ben 10 : the visistor, Ben 4 good buddy, ben 10 vs negative 10 part 2 and secret of the omnitrix.

Alien force : war of the worlds part 2, vengance of vilgax part 2, In charms way.

Ultimate alien : Duped, the purge, Inspector number 13, night of the livng nightmare.

Omniverse : store 23, tummy trouble and evils encore.

thats not many appearances at all.... Shocked

53"To Do lists" for Omniverse - Page 3 Empty Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse 20th May 2013, 2:52 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tsaklas wrote:to make Albedo an arc villain.

I'm also hoping that Elena does return and becomes an arc villainess herself. And in my own theory she will have a new power by kidnapping some of Ben's allies and trapping them inside a nanochip.

54"To Do lists" for Omniverse - Page 3 Empty Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse 20th May 2013, 10:18 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Sonic_Gamer wrote:

I'm also hoping that Elena does return and becomes an arc villainess herself. And in my own theory she will have a new power by kidnapping some of Ben's allies and trapping them inside a nanochip.

Nice idea, but i thought they said they didnt have any plans to bring elena back in omniverse.

however i reckon we will see the idea of someone removing or scanning bens aliens to get the upperhand

55"To Do lists" for Omniverse - Page 3 Empty Re: "To Do lists" for Omniverse 20th May 2013, 10:25 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Sonic_Gamer wrote:

Nice idea, but i thought they said they didnt have any plans to bring elena back in omniverse.

however i reckon we will see the idea of someone removing or scanning bens aliens to get the upper hand

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum