ultraalien
Ursalink
painlee
Uncle Grandpa
Nobody
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th January 2013, 6:49 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Got it from the CN Database.....

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/01/ben10omniverse_clip_025_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

CN Question....

What would you do if you could control time?

Paradox is back....

2BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 8:40 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

EON PARADOX YES YES YES

http://shrek.com

3BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 8:58 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

YouTube link

4BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 9:05 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i am confused like hell from that preview, why did Ben had older ben voice? it seems that this episode might be in a alternate universe.

5BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 9:11 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Boy, this is crazy.

1º) What happened to Paradox to change to such a stupid outfit? His lab coat was simple, but it was way batter than this.

2º) What happened to Eon too? I thought now he was a corrupted version of Ben but he's back into his creepy look from "Race Against Time".

3º) Young Ben is talking with Current Ben's voice. Does this mean Paradox has made Current Ben take his young self's place or what?

Boy, I'm starting to hate these previews because they are completely confused.

6BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 9:57 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:Boy, this is crazy.

1º) What happened to Paradox to change to such a stupid outfit? His lab coat was simple, but it was way batter than this.

2º) What happened to Eon too? I thought now he was a corrupted version of Ben but he's back into his creepy look from "Race Against Time".

3º) Young Ben is talking with Current Ben's voice. Does this mean Paradox has made Current Ben take his young self's place or what?

Boy, I'm starting to hate these previews because they are completely confused.

I would not be surprised that there are alternate versions of Eon.

7BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 11:23 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:

I would not be surprised that there are alternate versions of Eon.

Me either. With Paradox involved we have no real idea if this is even the current timeline or an alternate universe or if all the changes can be attributed to bens action in "so long and thanks for all the smoothies" This one we will need to watch im sure before we know anything of whats even going on.

Last edited by datdude on 17th January 2013, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

8BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 11:37 pm

Undertime

Undertime
Human
Human

I liked Eon.

9BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 11:48 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i wonder if that a aternate version of professor paradox ,his hand is now mechanic and it seems to be important as Paradox seem to leave a hint to ben wend he told him important matters well in hand.

10BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 11:53 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:i wonder if that a aternate version of professor paradox ,his hand is now mechanic and it seems to be important as Paradox seem to leave a hint to ben wend he told him important matters well in hand.

yes i sense he subtly means the severed hand . . . . oh i bet djw things that's subtle

11BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 11:54 pm

GagaFan

GagaFan
Human
Human

OMG Paradox is back. my favourite thing.

YES! Love him so much am so happy he is back. i will actually watch this episode, cant wait for paradox!

12BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 12:30 am

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

GagaFan wrote:OMG Paradox is back. my favourite thing.

YES! Love him so much am so happy he is back. i will actually watch this episode, cant wait for paradox!

Found the description....
Ben and Professor Paradox try to stop Eon from taking over all timelines.Same old Eon...

13BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 12:32 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Nobody wrote:
GagaFan wrote:OMG Paradox is back. my favourite thing.

Found the description....
Ben and Professor Paradox try to stop Eon from taking over all timelines.Same old Eon...

Meh its his thing. What else can you do with time travelers?

14BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:02 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I'm glad they took away the Ben thing in Eon, and the fact Eon is more Race Against Time with his mask and white skin, I like it!
Paradox looks more badass now but why does he have a robotic hand...

15BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:32 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:
painlee wrote:i wonder if that a aternate version of professor paradox ,his hand is now mechanic and it seems to be important as Paradox seem to leave a hint to ben wend he told him important matters well in hand.

yes i sense he subtly means the severed hand . . . . oh i bet djw things that's subtle

Thinly veiled insults at the guy who did not write the dialogue?

I congratulate you for your maturity.

16BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:33 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Paradox's missing hand is pretty clearly a Doctor Who reference.

17BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:36 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
datdude wrote:

Thinly veiled insults at the guy who did not write the dialogue?

I congratulate you for your maturity.
I'm gald to see you've finally come around to my way of thinking! Now if you'll excuse me I need have my adult diapers changed before nap time.

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Paradox's missing hand is pretty clearly a Doctor Who reference.

Does that make Ben Paradoxs Jack Harkness?

18BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty New Plot 18th January 2013, 1:38 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

heres the new plot
When Eon forces young Ben and teenage Ben to switch minds, only the time-traveling Professor Paradox can sort things out and help Ben stop Eon from taking over the timelines

19BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:39 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:heres the new plot
When Eon forces young Ben and teenage Ben to switch minds, only the time-traveling Professor Paradox can sort things out and help Ben stop Eon from taking over the timelines

Is this real? Or did you make it up?

20BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:50 am

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

I am so glad to see Paradox back! He's probably my favourite character!

Just from reading that description though, it's making me wonder how many variations of the whole young Ben gets turned into old Ben etc we are going to see before it gets old.

I must admit I am definitely looking forward to this episode though. It seems the only episodes I get excited about are the ones that throw-back to UAF and OS elements/characters.

21BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 1:53 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:I am so glad to see Paradox back! He's probably my favourite character!

Just from reading that description though, it's making me wonder how many variations of the whole young Ben gets turned into old Ben etc we are going to see before it gets old.

I must admit I am definitely looking forward to this episode though. It seems the only episodes I get excited about are the ones that throw-back to UAF and OS elements/characters.

I feel that way a lot of the time too.

22BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 2:11 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Lukey wrote:I am so glad to see Paradox back! He's probably my favourite character!

So all of them?

23BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 2:20 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:So all of them?

Come on LA Omniverse is far from flawless.

24BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 2:20 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Paradox's missing hand is pretty clearly a Doctor Who reference.
can you explain, i do not watch doctor who

25BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BEN AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th January 2013, 2:24 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:heres the new plot

Is this real? Or did you make it up?
yeah right like im clever enough to make that up look on the cartoon network website
blog.cartoonnetwork.com/2013/01/17/ben-10-omniverse-schedule-change

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum