+3
Sebastian13
verbomaniac
Lucas Alt.
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kai Green Empty Kai Green 24th March 2013, 9:32 pm

Lucas Alt.

Hi, Matt, I'm new in this post and I love Ben 10 since its beginning!

I wanna know if there's any possibility to Kai reappearing again in Omniverse? Because I want her and Julie feud-up

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.

2Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 25th March 2013, 12:46 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Lucas Alt. wrote:Hi, Matt, I'm new in this post and I love Ben 10 since its beginning!

I wanna know if there's any possibility to Kai reappearing again in Omniverse? Because I want her and Julie feud-up

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.
I realize you're new, but this could have easily been put with all of the other questions. A whole new thing didnt have to be made just for this question. Just letting you know. Welcome to the forum!

3Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 25th March 2013, 1:00 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:
Lucas Alt. wrote:Hi, Matt, I'm new in this post and I love Ben 10 since its beginning!

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.
I realize you're new, but this could have easily been put with all of the other questions. A whole new thing didnt have to be made just for this question. Just letting you know. Welcome to the forum!

It's ok, at least I'm ok with it. The old forums used to have new topics for some questions.

It's up to Matt Wayne. It's his "playground" here. Smile

4Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 28th March 2013, 9:26 pm

Lucas Alt.

verbomaniac wrote:

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.

Yes, I'm new and I don't know how to put this question with the other ones, like I've seen many times. silent

5Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 28th March 2013, 10:29 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Lucas Alt. wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.

Yes, I'm new and I don't know how to put this question with the other ones, like I've seen many times. silent

Next to the New topic button is a Post Reply button.

Go to the main Matt Wayne thread and click the Post reply one.

6Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 29th March 2013, 6:39 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.

It's possible that Kai may show up again, but I doubt she and Julie would fight over Ben.

7Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 6th April 2013, 4:28 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:

Thanks!

Hugs from Argentina.

It's possible that Kai may show up again, but I doubt she and Julie would fight over Ben.
That doesn't bother me.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

8Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 15th May 2013, 4:00 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Kai might still like ben for bilzwolfer. if ben didn't have the omnitrix she might think ben as a loser

9Kai Green Empty Re: Kai Green 24th July 2013, 8:20 am

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

or kai turn evil to get ben to take over the world together

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum