New Omnitrix.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Omnitrix. Empty New Omnitrix. 12th April 2013, 1:51 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Will Ben get a new omnitrix or not, if not than is these the last series and if yes than just tell me some of it's functions Question confused

2New Omnitrix. Empty answer 12th April 2013, 3:46 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Ben does not need a new omnitrix he has the new omnitrix which is the best and most powerful created by azmuth, and i doubt this will be the last series as it has a higher number of views than before and has many episodes still to go and could have more ordered by cn.

I would like to know why so many people have the view or heard the rumours that i havent been able to find that say that this is the last or second last installment in the franchise, i believe there just being spread by a small number of people with a vendetta against omniverse... seriously the show is excellent and there is no reason to think like that.. just my opinion by the way and i will respect any one who argues differently.

cheers all

3New Omnitrix. Empty Re: New Omnitrix. 12th April 2013, 11:39 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

It is my belief that I will be telling my kids one day
"Now see I remember when this show first premiered way back when,"
on some distant Saturday morning, watching Ben10K the series
don't deny it
you know it's gonna happen

This probably and most likely will not be the last series but as far as getting a New Omnitrix goes the only thing seemingly better is the Biomnitrix, used by Ben10K in Ben Again
other than that there are no more I can think of as being necessary

4New Omnitrix. Empty Re: New Omnitrix. 13th April 2013, 8:40 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Turbojake252 wrote:It is my belief that I will be telling my kids one day
"Now see I remember when this show first premiered way back when,"
on some distant Saturday morning, watching Ben10K the series
don't deny it
you know it's gonna happen

This probably and most likely will not be the last series but as far as getting a New Omnitrix goes the only thing seemingly better is the Biomnitrix, used by Ben10K in Ben Again
other than that there are no more I can think of as being necessary

ha ha ha lol i think so too and i certainly hope that will happen too

5New Omnitrix. Empty Re: New Omnitrix. 20th April 2013, 6:32 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Prem122 wrote:Will Ben get a new omnitrix or not, if not than is these the last series and if yes than just tell me some of it's functions Question confused

In episode 031, Ben with think he's getting a new Omnitrix, but it'll turn out to be a new Fruit Roll-Ups container than can be worn on the wrist.

6New Omnitrix. Empty Re: New Omnitrix. 20th April 2013, 6:56 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Prem122 wrote:Will Ben get a new omnitrix or not, if not than is these the last series and if yes than just tell me some of it's functions Question confused

In episode 031, Ben with think he's getting a new Omnitrix, but it'll turn out to be a new Fruit Roll-Ups container than can be worn on the wrist.

lol!
Thank you Mr. Wayne!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum