ds78
verbomaniac
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt Wayne is Done Empty Matt Wayne is Done 1st December 2013, 11:18 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

So Matt Wayne found a link to an episode in this forum (not for sure but it might be the A Few Brains More video). Because the video was of an episode that hadn't aired in the US yet he is done with this forum. Does anybody know if there's any possible way to fix this or are we done receiving answers from him forever?

2Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 1st December 2013, 11:43 pm

ds78

Human
Human

Honestly it is half our fault for spoiling ourselfs. Hopefully he will forgive us.

3Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 1st December 2013, 11:45 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:So Matt Wayne found a link to an episode in this forum (not for sure but it might be the A Few Brains More video). Because the video was of an episode that hadn't aired in the US yet he is done with this forum. Does anybody know if there's any possible way to fix this or are we done receiving answers from him forever?
It was definitely the few brains more video, and yes there is really no way to fix the situation. Begging is just going to appear unattractive.

There was a rule set out by Mr. Wayne when he came to the board, and it was broken, oh well, we just have to accept it and move on.

4Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 4:41 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

ds78 wrote:Honestly it is half our fault for spoiling ourselfs. Hopefully he will forgive us.
um no the episode was posted via yutube and the mods and admin did nothing about it.

5Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 5:11 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I was too busy to do the moderator stuff. (It's deleted from the forum now, more than that I cannot do and I don't take responsibility, I did my part.) Technically, Mr.Wayne was a moderator too, the problem isn't that the video wasn't deleted by me or him, but that the promise was broken.

It doesn't matter if it's YouTube or any other website, it was still copyrighted. I personally do not agree with the copyright rules, if a company can't keep up with the advancement of technology it's their fault (Anarcho-Capitalism ftw). Case in point: Bandcamp is killing music piracy, Cartoon Network is just being a dumb old corpse. Even so, Matt Wayne is hired to that rotting corpse and he must follow the rules.

6Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 5:56 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Hopefully when the new Official Dwayne Mcduffie forum comes online. We can ask question to Matt Wayne again.

7Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 6:01 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:Hopefully when the new Official Dwayne Mcduffie forum comes online. We can ask question to Matt Wayne again.
isnt this the offical fourm and i dont think he will

8Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 6:03 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:Hopefully when the new Official Dwayne Mcduffie forum comes online. We can ask question to Matt Wayne again.
It's technically not an official forum.

9Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 6:57 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Nope, not official.

10Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 7:03 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Nope, not official.
This forum if I remember is supposed to be temporary.

11Matt Wayne is Done Empty Re: Matt Wayne is Done 2nd December 2013, 7:05 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Nope, not official.
This forum if I remember is supposed to be temporary.
It is. While Matt Wayne was here, the forum gained a semi-official status itself.

But it was never the real deal. It's community built, fan-made...whatever term you want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]