Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think the next video game will be like?

+11
Tammar
Omni-Highbreed97
Ebomnitrix
ultraalien
Uncle Grandpa
Sebastian13
GeneralSecura
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
painlee
Primus10
The Omni Triforcer
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

What do you think the next video game will be about will it be about the galactic monsters the vilgax and eon team up albedo or maybe an upcoming arch we havnt heard about yet and will the 3ds finally be more like the console games only time will tell but that doesnt mean we cant discuss our thoughts. What do you guys think it will be like?

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

A 3rd Omniverse Game is confirmed? o.o I hope it is based on Galactic Monsters Very Happy

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Primus10 wrote:A 3rd Omniverse Game is confirmed? o.o I hope it is based on Galactic Monsters Very Happy
Well its not totally confirmed when i asked him he said isnt there a game every year so im would think theres gonna be one

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

dunno but it need to be better that Omniverse 2 which was one of the worse Ben 10 games ever.

the new playable aliens should be
Kicking Hawk,Gutrot,Frakenstrike,Snare-oh,Blitzwolfer and Ghostfreak.

dunno how Gutrot would work as robots would be immune to gases and they might have different effect on different aliens species but since it a game they can just ignore it.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:dunno but it need to be better that Omniverse 2 which was one of the worse Ben 10 games ever.

dunno how Gutrot would work as robots would be immune to gases and they might have different effect on different aliens species but since it a game they can just ignore it.

im skeptical about kicken hawk but i would keep all the ones you said and add whampire. but considering the game would probably take place on anur transyl i dont see there being any robots so gutrot would be able to do his thing and i would like the 3ds version to be more like the console versions since it doesnt have the ds to hold it back i mean the 3ds has the power to do it i mean look at zelda a link between worlds skylanders or even ocarina of time 3d

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

also if the game use the same engine and same graphics than it predecessor then they should not remove any of the aliens that were playable.

beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:dunno but it need to be better that Omniverse 2 which was one of the worse Ben 10 games ever.

im skeptical about kicken hawk but i would keep all the ones you said and add whampire.

i knew i forgot some one.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

There's no reason to think Gutrot would be deterred by robots. The entire point of his powers are that he is flexible and can mess around with chemicals as much as he wants. Although we mostly saw him using his powers passively, he could easily use them offensively, with highly combustive chemicals, or highly corrosive ones, to defeat non-organic enemies. If anything, his powers are way too broad, I think.

GeneralSecura

Human
Human

I hope that if it's developed by the same talentless hacks that made the other two Omniverse games, they at least learn from their mistakes. Ben 10 Omniverse 1 wasn't a good game by any stretch of the imagination, but it was Game of the Year material when compared to Ben 10 Omniverse 2. What an unholy abomination Ben 10 Omniverse 2 was. Words cannot describe how bad the developers screwed that one up.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

it would be nice if it got a decent developer and make it free roaming around Bell Wood and Undertown.

also NRG being playable whit the ability to use his real form.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:it would be nice if it got a decent developer and make it free roaming around Bell Wood and Undertown.

Open-world Ben 10? Maybe with missions and side-quests around the city? With some missions being on a ship or alien planet? Yes please.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:it would be nice if it got a decent developer and make it free roaming around Bell Wood and Undertown.

Open-world Ben 10? Maybe with missions and side-quests around the city? With some missions being on a ship or alien planet? Yes please.
sounds cool and have ben being able to unlock every alien hes ever been obviously not including alien x i would love to be walking around bellwood as waybig lol

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

At this point I think the best way to profit off of this franchise through a video game would be a Skylanders rip-off, honestly.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

I know it'll never happen but it'd be really cool if Valve made a Ben 10 game. And by really cool I mean the best thing ever

http://shrek.com

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Do you think the game will be revealed soon because this is usually around the time they announce it i hope its on galactic monsters or the albedo arc because derrick said its to early for a time war game

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:Do you think the game will be revealed soon because this is usually around the time they announce it i hope its on galactic monsters or the albedo arc because derrick said its to early for a time war game
We will probably see a time war game next year.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Do you think the game will be revealed soon because this is usually around the time they announce it i hope its on galactic monsters or the albedo arc because derrick said its to early for a time war game
We will probably see a time war game next year.
most likely but do u think this years game will be of galactic monsters

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

im getting worried that there might not be a new ben 10 game this year i mean they are usually announced by e3 i mean yes they arnt the best game but i see them as a continuation of the show and look foward to one every year since the first one.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:im getting worried that there might not be a new ben 10 game this year i mean they are usually announced by e3 i mean yes they arnt the best game but i see them as a continuation of the show and look foward to one every year since the first one.
It's weird, there's never been a year without a Ben 10 game since 7 years ago, if they stop making games, it might mean Ben 10 is ending, plus there hasn't been an announcement of a 5th series yet. But E3 will be posting stuff all week, let's not give up hope.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="Ebomnitrix"]
beczam1290 wrote:im getting worried that there might not be a new ben 10 game this year i mean they are usually announced by e3 i mean yes they arnt the best game but i see them as a continuation of the show and look foward to one every year since the first one.
It's weird, there's never been a year without a Ben 10 game since 7 years ago, if they stop making games, it might mean Ben 10 is ending, plus there hasn't been an announcement of a 5th series yet. But E3 will be posting stuff all week, let's not give up hope.[/quote
thanks for giving me the idea of ben 10 ending i dont know what i would do yes its just a tv show but i grew up with that show right now im turning 16 just like Ben and my name is Ben (but thats not why i got into the show) so i feel like as i grew up so did Ben and i would be so sad if it ended it was my childhood.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ben 10 Omniverse has 30 episodes left so it will be awhile before an announcement of a 5th series anyway.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

well its e3 and no reveal i guess Ben 10 isnt doing well enough to deserve a video game im sad now  Sad unless they are gonna actually make a worthy ben 10 game and release it in 2015

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:well its e3 and no reveal i guess Ben 10 isnt doing well enough to deserve a video game im sad now  Sad unless they are gonna actually make a worthy ben 10 game and release it in 2015
Ben 10 Omniverse had solid ratings of course there has been no announcements on any other video games from D3.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:well its e3 and no reveal i guess Ben 10 isnt doing well enough to deserve a video game im sad now  Sad unless they are gonna actually make a worthy ben 10 game and release it in 2015
Ben 10 Omniverse had solid ratings of course there has been no announcements on any other video games from D3.
I think Cartoon Network is trying to give up on Ben 10, since it's been around for so long.
But it'll be stupid to give up on such a successful show, besides its doing better than most of the shows on CN.
I checked the ratings and shows like Johnny Test, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, and Clarence are doing worser then Ben 10, yet CN is trying to push it's popularity. And the funny thing is, Gumball and Ben 10 are tied with rating amounts, so I don't see why Ben 10 wouldn't atleast get another video game, I can even agree that with those ratings, Gumball should be able to get a game too if they wanted.
But you see my point here.
I'm also hoping your right about making a more successful Ben 10 game for 2015, but only time will tell, and if they do, hopefully this time they announce it before May, like back before Galactic Racing happened.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
I think Cartoon Network is trying to give up on Ben 10, since it's been around for so long.
But it'll be stupid to give up on such a successful show, besides its doing better than most of the shows on CN.
I checked the ratings and shows like Johnny Test, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, and Clarence are doing worser then Ben 10, yet CN is trying to push it's popularity. And the funny thing is, Gumball and Ben 10 are tied with rating amounts, so I don't see why Ben 10 wouldn't atleast get another video game, I can even agree that with those ratings, Gumball should be able to get a game too if they wanted.
I'm also hoping your right about making a more successful Ben 10 game for 2015, but only time will tell, and if they do, hopefully this time they announce it before May, like back before Galactic Racing happened.
It would be stupid to be give up on a successful show especially the toy sales they get in revenue. I have some feeling cartoon network is going to need Ben 10 more in the future and johnny test has been around a little longer than Ben 10. I can see Ben 10 getting a refresh with a 5th series from Omniverse. We also the 10th anniversary of Ben 10 next year.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
It would be stupid to be give up on a successful show especially the toy sales they get in revenue. I have some feeling cartoon network is going to need Ben 10 more in the future and johnny test has been around a little longer than Ben 10. I can see Ben 10 getting a refresh with a 5th series from Omniverse. We also the 10th anniversary of Ben 10 next year.
That's true, and if there is a 5th series, they shouldn't try to reboot into a more kiddy version, they should try to make it into more of a fresh-start like what Sonic Boom is basically doing, only it would be a sequel series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum