And you joined the forum just because you want him to be a mod? Okay then

3Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 19th October 2014, 8:13 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ben10IsReallyCool wrote:Title says it all. Ebomnitrix deserves mod powers

#EbomnitrixForMod

I like how you think I should be mod, but it does seem kinda weird that you say this and just join today.
I'm not considering being a mod at this very moment, maybe in the future or something?

4Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 19th October 2014, 9:17 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

hmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

5Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 20th October 2014, 12:45 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

sounds legit

6Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 20th October 2014, 9:14 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

#EbomnitrixForMod

I wouldn't mind. He and Tsuchimikado Motoharu are the two users that right now fit all the requirements. They can ask whenever they want.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 21st October 2014, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 20th October 2014, 11:42 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:

#EbomnitrixForMod

I wouldn't mind. He and Tsuchimikado Motoharu are the two users that right now fit all the requirement s. They can ask whenever they want.

this needs to happen. jeff would be the best mod ever.

#Jeff4Mod

http://shrek.com

8Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 21st October 2014, 4:11 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Erm, I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if I could be effective at doing anything considering I'm staying 100% out of any threads with spoilers, which would be, all the threads with any sort of activity. But who knows.

9Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 21st October 2014, 4:31 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I honestly wouldn't mind be a mod for here, but the thing is Ben 10 only has like 4 weeks left, and after 2014... this site will be kind of dead...

10Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 21st October 2014, 5:49 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I honestly wouldn't mind be a mod for here, but the thing is Ben 10 only has like 4 weeks left, and after 2014... this site will be kind of dead...

Ok, then if there's another Ben 10 series after Omniverse (or Omniverse has more than 8 seasons) you're a mod. Laughing

11Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 21st October 2014, 5:56 pm

Doctor Admino

Doctor Admino
Admin

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Erm, I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if I could be effective at doing anything considering I'm staying 100% out of any threads with spoilers, which would be, all the threads with any sort of activity. But who knows.

You are a mod now....I hope, do tell me if it worked.

Note: No worries, you don't have much to do. Stop more serious fights, delete episode links and ban the trolls (that we don't seem to have anyways). You are free to ignore the spoiler threads, I can check those myself.

https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk

12Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 21st October 2014, 6:33 pm

Ben10IsReallyCool

It seems my thread has sparked change on this forum, now Tsuchimikado Motoharu is a mod and Ebomnitrix has a position reserved for the future. I feel pride, for I have made a difference.

Here is to the glory of the forum!

On a note, I am very eager to see Ebomnitrix fulfill his role as mod in the future, for he was born for this positon. #EbomnitrixForMod

And good luck to you, Tsuchimikado Motoharu, I am sure you will be an excellent moderator.

13Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 21st October 2014, 6:50 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Doctor Admino wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Erm, I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if I could be effective at doing anything considering I'm staying 100% out of any threads with spoilers, which would be, all the threads with any sort of activity. But who knows.

You are a mod now....I hope, do tell me if it worked.

Note: No worries, you don't have much to do. Stop more serious fights, delete episode links and ban the trolls (that we don't seem to have anyways). You are free to ignore the spoiler threads, I can check those myself.

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF Very Happy

http://shrek.com

14Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 22nd October 2014, 1:43 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Well, neat then. I'll try to keep an eye on stuff either way, though. So many shiny new buttons!

15Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 13th June 2015, 8:39 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I honestly wouldn't mind be a mod for here, but the thing is Ben 10 only has like 4 weeks left, and after 2014... this site will be kind of dead...

Ok, then if there's another Ben 10 series after Omniverse (or Omniverse has more than 8 seasons) you're a mod. Laughing

So I believe you mentioned if there was another series after Omniverse.... then I would be mod? Very Happy jawdrop cheers

16Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 14th June 2015, 6:53 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

So I believe you mentioned if there was another series after Omniverse.... then I would be mod? Very Happy jawdrop cheers

Yes, I was about to ask, but judging by your reaction you still want to be.

EDIT: Annnd, it's done...on your birthday too it seems, it might as well be the community's gift to you. Smile Happy birthday and happy modding! cake

17Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 14th June 2015, 4:33 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Yes, I was about to ask, but judging by your reaction you still want to be.

EDIT: Annnd, it's done...on your birthday too it seems, it might as well be the community's gift to you. Smile Happy birthday and happy modding! cake

Thank you Smile and sweett!!!!

18Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 14th June 2015, 4:41 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

"No users have a birthday today" I could have sworn it said it was your birthday. Neutral I'm confused.
Then again, your profile says you're a Gemini so I'm not that far off.

19Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 15th June 2015, 4:56 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:"No users have a birthday today" I could have sworn it said it was your birthday. Neutral I'm confused.
Then again, your profile says you're a Gemini so I'm not that far off.
You were right, it was June 13

20Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 25th June 2015, 7:21 pm

Ben10IsReallyCool

Congratulations, Ebomnitrix! You truly are the perfect moderator and you will do a fine job. It is so beautiful to see that my campaign has worked. This will be a new age for the forum and I think Ebomnitrix will lead us to be the leading fanbase of Ben 10!

When Sebastian13 meets his inevitable end, I think that Ebomnitrix should become his successor as he is capable of leading the base. I also think he should become an administrator of the Ben 10 Planet Wikia. Good luck moderating, true leader, you will do well. Very Happy

21Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 27th June 2015, 10:37 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ben10IsReallyCool wrote:Congratulations, Ebomnitrix! You truly are the perfect moderator and you will do a fine job. It is so beautiful to see that my campaign has worked. This will be a new age for the forum and I think Ebomnitrix will lead us to be the leading fanbase of Ben 10!

When Sebastian13 meets his inevitable end, I think that Ebomnitrix should become his successor as he is capable of leading the base. I also think he should become an administrator of the Ben 10 Planet Wikia. Good luck moderating, true leader, you will do well. Very Happy

Why should I have an end? I'm still young and passionate about Ben 10. Laughing
And I don't like the idea of leaders, from the start I made this profile so that I can be more of a fellow user than an admin. But some cleaning up is always needed.

22Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 3rd July 2015, 8:30 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben10IsReallyCool wrote:Congratulations, Ebomnitrix! You truly are the perfect moderator and you will do a fine job. It is so beautiful to see that my campaign has worked. This will be a new age for the forum and I think Ebomnitrix will lead us to be the leading fanbase of Ben 10!

Why should I have an end? I'm still young and passionate about Ben 10. Laughing
And I don't like the idea of leaders, from the start I made this profile so that I can be more of a fellow user than an admin. But some cleaning up is always needed.
So how do I delete all these spammed posts that have been moving around, its starting to become annoying that I haven't been able to do anything about it.

23Ebomnitrix for mod Empty Re: Ebomnitrix for mod 1st August 2015, 9:44 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I tried yesterday to limit who can make a new profile. Tell me if it worked. I'm trying to deal with this problem but this is some really good spamming technique that they are using. It seems to bypass all security measures so far. Hopefully this one works.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum