In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC

+2
Sebastian13
Ebomnitrix
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 14th October 2015, 2:30 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Now throughout the course of the Ben 10 series, we've had a total of:
63 aliens (including Spitter, Rocks and Squidstrictor)
If you count BenEon, Portaller then you get 65, DESPITE BenEon is a transformation in another timeline, it still counts as an alien in the Omnitrix/entire franchise. Portaller is a game exclusive but not-canon alien, but still counts as an alien in the Omnitrix.
We've also had 3 unshown aliens. (Sandbox, Snakepit and Shellhead)
12 Ultimates (13 if you count Ultimate Ben)
9 Confirmed Fusions
And if you want to add this, the transformations Debis has shown (Slapstrike and Unitaur)
Making a total of 78 aliens in the Omnitrix, but counting the fusions and Debis aliens, it makes a total of 89 aliens.
-
This topic is basically saying, Whose been your favorite alien thus far in the entire Ben 10 franchise out of the 89 aliens that are listed and shown.

Comment Below!
I will say that we can discuss why or why not or whatever, all I ask is to respect each other's opinions, you may discuss but at least respect it. TY
-
Decagon, Ventrilosquid do not count as transformations on the list due to them never making it on the show or any confirmed media despite they are listed as what they COULD be if shown.
Even if you're joking about Bungee Sponge, Somnabulizard, Skidmarxx, Crabtastic, Mealymouth, or Hippopotamass they will not count.
Especially the joke of "Validus, Benchip and The Queen" back in 2009 when this was going on.

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 15th October 2015, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Re: BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 14th October 2015, 7:30 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The best alien is The Worst alien. tongue

3BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Re: BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 14th October 2015, 2:32 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I have always liked echo echo not just because his powers are awesome but because he reminds me of myself i was always that short guy that everyone thought was quiet but when i opened my mouth i was so loud just like echo echo. I also liked upchuck since like him i loved to eat a bunch of stuff also you can say im kinda chubby but unlike me he "can't digest the good stuff" lol plus it helps that upchucj is short to Very Happy So upchuck and echo echo I love em.

4BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Re: BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 14th October 2015, 11:26 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:I have always liked echo echo not just because his powers are awesome but because he reminds me of myself i was always that short guy that everyone thought was quiet but when i opened my mouth i was so loud just like echo echo. I also liked upchuck since like him i loved to eat a bunch of stuff also you can say im kinda chubby but unlike me he "can't digest the good stuff" lol plus it helps that upchucj is short to  Very Happy  So upchuck and echo echo I love em.
I was waiting for the day for someone to say that about Echo Echo, I love that.
10/10 lol

5BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Re: BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 15th October 2015, 1:28 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:I have always liked echo echo not just because his powers are awesome but because he reminds me of myself i was always that short guy that everyone thought was quiet but when i opened my mouth i was so loud just like echo echo. I also liked upchuck since like him i loved to eat a bunch of stuff also you can say im kinda chubby but unlike me he "can't digest the good stuff" lol plus it helps that upchucj is short to  Very Happy  So upchuck and echo echo I love em.
I was waiting for the day for someone to say that about Echo Echo, I love that.
10/10 lol
Lol yeah

6BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Best alien 5th February 2016, 2:31 pm

XLR8

XLR8

My favorite was always XLR8.

7BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Re: BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 6th February 2016, 2:06 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I have to say my favourite was Eye Guy, i love how Omniverse redesign every single alien, but if we talk about the best alien, of course it is Alien X.

8BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC Empty Re: BEST ALIEN OF ALL TIME! - TOPIC 19th June 2016, 9:05 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

probably rocks. he rocked.

http://shrek.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum