Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!! Empty Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!! 15th November 2015, 4:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Its finally here its in his name its the BEN 10 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! We have had many good years with Ben 10 and those years and the Ben 10 universe will be growing with the 5th iteration of the franchise but enough of that this is about the anniversary. What would you like to see CN do for the Anniversary and Fellow forum user Ebomnitrix brought up a interesting idea and i dont know how else to put it so i will use his words.
Ebomnitrix wrote:We also have the 10th anniversary coming up, and since about 75% of this site is about Ben 10, I propose we do something BIG! and GREAT!

What should we do guys?

2Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!! Empty Re: Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!! 17th November 2015, 5:21 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Its finally here its in his name its the BEN 10 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! We have had many good years with Ben 10 and those years and the Ben 10 universe will be growing with the 5th iteration of the franchise but enough of that this is about the anniversary. What would you like to see CN do for the Anniversary and Fellow forum user Ebomnitrix brought up a interesting idea and i dont know how else to put it so i will use his words.
Ebomnitrix wrote:We also have the 10th anniversary coming up, and since about 75% of this site is about Ben 10, I propose we do something BIG! and GREAT!

What should we do guys?

This is a forum there isn't much we can do.

3Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!! Empty Re: Ben 10 10th Anniversary!!!!!! 17th November 2015, 6:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Its finally here its in his name its the BEN 10 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! We have had many good years with Ben 10 and those years and the Ben 10 universe will be growing with the 5th iteration of the franchise but enough of that this is about the anniversary. What would you like to see CN do for the Anniversary and Fellow forum user Ebomnitrix brought up a interesting idea and i dont know how else to put it so i will use his words.

What should we do guys?

This is a forum there isn't much we can do.
Idk it was ebomitrixes idea i just thought i would make it a post of its own since it was in a unrelated thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum