New theme Vote_lcap25%New theme Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New theme Empty New theme 4th February 2016, 2:33 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I decided to freshen up the look of the forum (it's still very much a work in progress). You can complain and/or recommend ideas here.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 9th February 2016, 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

2New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 3:56 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:I decided to freshen up the look of the forum (it's still very much a work in progress). You can complain and/or recommend ideas here.
I like the green it makes more sense for a ben 10 forum i would suggest having a ben 10 forums logo at the top left of the page

3New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 4:50 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I decided to freshen up the look of the forum (it's still very much a work in progress). You can complain and/or recommend ideas here.
I like the green it makes more sense for a ben 10 forum i would suggest having a ben 10 forums logo at the top left of the page

If any of you guys have a quality one with a reasonable size I can put a logo very easily. I just didn't find anything that fits nicely.

4New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 4:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:

If any of you guys have a quality one with a reasonable size I can put a logo very easily. I just didn't find anything that fits nicely.
I can probably make one for you um what size should it be?

5New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:12 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:

The height should be about 50. The width doesn't matter as much.
I put a picture I found online with the 100x50 size. I think it looks pretty decent meanwhile.

6New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:18 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I put a picture I found online with the 100x50 size. I think it looks pretty decent meanwhile.
I kinda meant a logo like you know it would say ben 10 forums in an actual ben 10 style besides thats fan art not sure if u can use that so ill make one

7New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:25 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I kinda meant a logo like you know it would say ben 10 forums in an actual ben 10 style besides thats fan art not sure if u can use that so ill make one

I know, you're right. I'll take it down. Just wanted to exemplify how it should look like.

8New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:32 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I know, you're right. I'll take it down. Just wanted to exemplify how it should look like.
Ok i will have the logo done bye tonight should i send it to you or post it here?

9New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:40 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I think it's fine if you post it here. Seems simpler. And no need to rush it.

10New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:46 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:I think it's fine if you post it here. Seems simpler. And no need to rush it.
Okie dokie and its fine i love doing stuff for the forums i just wish i could do more

11New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 5:57 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:I think it's fine if you post it here. Seems simpler. And no need to rush it.
Okie dokie and its fine i love doing stuff for the forums i just wish i could do more

Thanks, good luck! Very Happy

Added a little poll for the sake of democracy. Initially, the forum was supposed to be a modern version of the old forum so that it's familiar for the old members. But now with all the new users, fans and the reboot on the way I figured out it's time to move forward the forum as well and "rebrand" it.

12New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 6:40 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

New theme Screen10

UPDATE: The Omni Triforcer is now moderator on the "Ben 10" section.

However, no post should be deleted or edited unless it's spam/advertisement to non-B10 content, a link to an episode or if it's very rude and contains personal attacks. And in the latter case a warning is the best solution.

13New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 9:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ok i have made 3 logos tell me what you think
New theme Combine_images
New theme Logo_1
New theme Logo_2

14New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 9:43 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:ok i have made 3 logos tell me what you think
New theme Combine_images
New theme Logo_1
New theme Logo_2

The font in the first dont work, the second one i feel the same. But the third one looks pretty good. You cant try to make what you did with the third one but with the Reboot logo?

The page looks good, a little bit bright i have to say, but in general is ok, maybe is too bright, because you used only green and white but is ok.

15New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 9:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:ok i have made 3 logos tell me what you think
New theme Combine_images
New theme Logo_1
New theme Logo_2

The font in the first dont work, the second one i feel the same. But the third one looks pretty good. You cant try to make what you did with the third one but with the Reboot logo?

The page looks good, a little bit bright i have to say, but in general is ok, maybe is too bright, because you used only green and white but is ok.
i tried that but for some reason theres a box around the logo

16New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 9:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

oh hows this
New theme Combine_images_10

17New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 10:09 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:oh hows this

That is pretty cool. I did this thing only to see how it would look.

New theme Copia10

Using of course this pretty image of Ben and the 8 aliens:

New theme 14545410

Because i believe the energy behind the Ben 10 looks really professional.

18New theme Empty Re: New theme 4th February 2016, 10:11 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

New theme Copia10

Using of course this pretty image of Ben and the 8 aliens:

New theme 14545410

Because i believe the energy behind the Ben 10 looks really professional.
was about to use that but i figured its best not to have a backround on it.

19New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 1:26 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I like the new look, the green is honestly fitting, sorry I haven't been on all day to get any of this. Anyway, the green is awesome!
I would make a logo but I have to wait til I'm home after vacation this weekend.

20New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 2:01 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

This seems fine. The white background kinda makes things a little too bright on this website though. Other than that, nice work so far.

21New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 7:59 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:This seems fine. The white background kinda makes things a little too bright on this website though. Other than that, nice work so far.

Heh, yeah. I am a bit biased towards white. I have this idea that it makes things seem cleaner and modern. I'd love if I could add a button to let each user choose...but Forummotion limits me to CSS and I think that would need some Javacript and cookies. confused

22New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 8:58 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

New theme Copia10

That's the first one I tried, but it didn't look as good as I hoped. So I went with the regular version.

Thanks guys! Very Happy Looks great.

23New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 3:15 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I guess that background color could work. Probably not the best but it's an improvement over the blindingly bright white background. A lot of white on screens, such as computer and tv screens, can cause a lot of strain on the eyes pretty quickly so in a more practical sense it is better to have a colored background and not a white background. Good job with the improvement. Again, maybe not the best color but it is an improvement and improvements are great.

24New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 3:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Just something to remember guys...
This site was made for the memory of Dwayne McDuffie, which later turned into a full on Ben 10 site.
And the last thing I really have to say is, this is the first Ben 10 series to not have him on board since he started/developed Alien Force-Omniverse.
Moment of silence...

25New theme Empty Re: New theme 5th February 2016, 3:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Just something to remember guys...
This site was made for the memory of Dwayne McDuffie, which later turned into a full on Ben 10 site.
And the last thing I really have to say is, this is the first Ben 10 series to not have him on board since he started/developed Alien Force-Omniverse.
Moment of silence...
Hopefully hes resting in peace

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum