Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if Ben 10 was made sooner?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What if Ben 10 was made sooner? Empty What if Ben 10 was made sooner? 3rd March 2016, 1:08 am

jesse220

Human
Human

I've been thinking if Ben 10 was made sooner in the 1960s or 70s. If it was made in the 60s, it would be a comic book style animation and would be like a retro futuristic scifi action show. What do you think of that?

2What if Ben 10 was made sooner? Empty Re: What if Ben 10 was made sooner? 3rd March 2016, 1:25 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:I've been thinking if Ben 10 was made sooner in the 1960s or 70s. If it was made in the 60s, it would be a comic book style animation and would be like a retro futuristic scifi action show. What do you think of that?
It would probably be alot more popular.
I always thought ben 10 would be good if it started out as a comic book.

3What if Ben 10 was made sooner? Empty Re: What if Ben 10 was made sooner? 3rd March 2016, 1:28 am

jesse220

Human
Human

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
jesse220 wrote:I've been thinking if Ben 10 was made sooner in the 1960s or 70s. If it was made in the 60s, it would be a comic book style animation and would be like a retro futuristic scifi action show. What do you think of that?
It would probably be alot more popular.
I always thought ben 10 would be good if it started out as a comic book.

That would halved been a cool Idea. But I was thinking if they made a Ben10 tv cartoon sooner with animation like Hanna Barbera, and stuff.

4What if Ben 10 was made sooner? Empty Re: What if Ben 10 was made sooner? 21st March 2016, 2:13 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

It would looke like old school johnny quest if we are lucky if not like crap.

5What if Ben 10 was made sooner? Empty Re: What if Ben 10 was made sooner? 21st March 2016, 2:31 am

jesse220

Human
Human

Well if it was like Johnny Quest, would be more cooler and stuff Their vehicles, weapons, and the technology would be like a 1950's old sci fi movie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum