Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 5:40 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

What are you even talking about now? 14 years of seeing tv shows and you're also studying film making yet you still don't seem to understand what makes any show truly great.

977The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 11:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

A comedy show isnt bad if its a show/franchise made for comedy but when its an action show turned comeduly now that i can't accept

978The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 3:25 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:What are you even talking about now? 14 years of seeing tv shows and you're also studying film making yet you still don't seem to understand what makes any show truly great.
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Im not sure where your getting the idea that yhe reboot is all comedy since theyve never said that and please dont reference adult content.
Dont even try it Ebomnitrix its like theyve already given up on the reboot and they havny even watched it.
I am really excited to see this reboot because i know MOA wasnt lieng when they said the show will be action oriented.

3rd you guys are thinking about if the movie was made by cn but ITS NOT. Its being made by a totally different movie studio so keep that in mind
Actually I'm majoring in Video Production right now (Which is a mix of doing everything really) and I already got the jist of it and I already understand what it takes to make a good show cause I've wrote some.
Anyway I'm just going to enjoy the show for what it is, because every Ben 10 is different.... but is still Ben 10.
I don't know about you, I mean Hey! Your call to make man! But we still got til Episode 1 before making a huge judgemental call.
Also something to remember guys, many shows get bad ideas, bad design decision, but in the end they know how to make a great show, its just now in this generation people are too picky about what type of shows they want to watch rather than the shows on their own terms.
And since most of you keep complaining OS or UAF were better, we're getting a Reboot because Ben 10's been trying to be like the original since Ultimate Alien.
In the end its either no Ben 10, or you'll be lucky if 5 years from now we get that 5th season of Ben 10 like what happened to Samurai Jack. Or that people who will run the next Ben 10 will know how to run it right.
-
Its sad, me and my friend were planning on working on the "Galactic Road Trip" as a fanfiction for another site we use, and the ideas we had, he even states "When the fans have better ideas than the actual show runners"
It's just sad....
I'm not going to tell the ideas we had because I don't want anybody taking these, but it really felt like the 5th incarnation of Ben 10 we really asked for.
-
But enough blabbing about that, the main point I wanted to make is that first couple of sentences above, and I'm not even going to try to convince anybody to like it or anything, I'm fine with freedom of speech, just don't bring it to a level that's out of control alright?

979The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 3:31 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I also wanna be sure you guys get this but... We only have til Page 100 before we have to make a second page about talking this Reboot.
This is more talking than "Omniverse Chatter" but than again, we didn't really have people complaining THIS MUCH about the Reboot AND its been longer than 6 months for the wait of the next series, so this makes sense.
ONE MORE WEEK TIL TOY FAIR GUYS!

980The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 3:59 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I also wanna be sure you guys get this but... We only have til Page 100 before we have to make a second page about talking this Reboot.
This is more talking than "Omniverse Chatter" but than again, we didn't really have people complaining THIS MUCH about the Reboot AND its been longer than 6 months for the wait of the next series, so this makes sense.
I really hope we see something

981The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 4:12 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I also wanna be sure you guys get this but... We only have til Page 100 before we have to make a second page about talking this Reboot.
I really hope we see something
I know right, I really hope if we do get something released, we get the official designs for the other aliens and maybe a new look at who one of our new villains is.
I wouldn't expect to see Gwen or Max figures because Ben 10 doesn't normally follow those rules, but its Playmates so I don't know what to expect from them.

982The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 9:48 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I know a lot about screen writing, that is why i want to study filmaking, because i want to understand better the technical area, in another words, the production, cinematography, edition and direction areas of making an audiovisual product.

Maybe Ben 10 wasnt made for Comedy, but that is a mistake to say, because 25 % of the Original Series was comedy, they make a lot of jokes and comedy to make the plot flow slightly and dont get stuck or boring like all the Series made for Kids do.

Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Airbender the two better american "anime" shows i ever have seen used a lot of comedy to make the story work and the mix of comedy and drama feel great. Ben 10 is the same case, like i alredy say before and wont stop saying it, Ben 10 was created to have drama and comedy.

Ben 10 needs mistery, action, adventure, comedy and aliens to work, if one of this elements is missing the show wont work, that is why all the Ben 10 series needs and have comedy, even the darkest ones like AF/UA had a lot of comedy elements in the series.

I feel it would be great to see another Action/Comedy Ben 10 series, because Omniverse alredy prove how good and funny can be see Ben and his partners fighting againts aliens while fun comedy and good jokes move the plot forward.

Only imagine Ben fighting with Gwen like in the old series, while they try to save each other ass in the middle of a fight againts a lot of evil minions, that would be freacking hilarious. But only if they do it right. Like Omniverse did it with that persecution scene in "The More Things Change", where everything was right, the direction, the writing, the music, the action, everything was in his "A Game".

Ben 10 can work with comedy especially the action, because Ben 10 was make to have comedy in the middle of the action, Ben character is a funny one and his relationship with Gwen was made to be really funny and entertaining while in the end of the day dramatic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way Playmates with the TMNT uses his "A Game", in another words give them really good figures and also a full collection of almost all the characters. I believe they could do something similar with the Reboot, could give Gwen, Max and Ben a figure, like they give one to "April" and his father, while also to the main bad guy.

983The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 9:54 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:I know a lot about screen writing, that is why i want to study filmaking, because i want to understand better the technical area, in another words, the production, cinematography, edition and direction areas of making an audiovisual product.

Maybe Ben 10 wasnt made for Comedy, but that is a mistake to say, because 25 % of the Original Series was comedy, they make a lot of jokes and comedy to make the plot flow slightly and dont get stuck or boring like all the Series made for Kids do.

Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Airbender the two better american "anime" shows i ever have seen used a lot of comedy to make the story work and the mix of comedy and drama feel great. Ben 10 is the same case, like i alredy say before and wont stop saying it, Ben 10 was created to have drama and comedy.

Ben 10 needs mistery, action, adventure, comedy and aliens to work, if one of this elements is missing the show wont work, that is why all the Ben 10 series needs and have comedy, even the darkest ones like AF/UA had a lot of comedy elements in the series.

I feel it would be great to see another Action/Comedy Ben 10 series, because Omniverse alredy prove how good and funny can be see Ben and his partners fighting againts aliens while fun comedy and good jokes move the plot forward.

Only imagine Ben fighting with Gwen like in the old series, while they try to save each other ass in the middle of a fight againts a lot of evil minions, that would be freacking hilarious. But only if they do it right. Like Omniverse did it with that persecution scene in "The More Things Change", where everything was right, the direction, the writing, the music, the action, everything was in his "A Game".

Ben 10 can work with comedy especially the action, because Ben 10 was make to have comedy in the middle of the action, Ben character is a funny one and his relationship with Gwen was made to be really funny and entertaining while in the end of the day dramatic.
That is the most truest thing to be said on here.
And that's what I see with this Reboot too, even if the length of episodes is shortened, remember if this show is made for the international audience of CN, then we might have something going, and I can see this happening for this show as long as they don't push one thing to be more than the other.

984The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 10:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:I know a lot about screen writing, that is why i want to study filmaking, because i want to understand better the technical area, in another words, the production, cinematography, edition and direction areas of making an audiovisual product.

And that's what I see with this Reboot too, even if the length of episodes is shortened, remember if this show is made for the international audience of CN, then we might have something going, and I can see this happening for this show as long as they don't push one thing to be more than the other.
Im fine with comedy i loved omniverse yes maybe sometimes it was a little over the top but it had just the right mix of action and comedy plus it knew when to take itself serious like in the feedback getting destroyed scene that was pure gold we need more stuff like that and if we get that i will be satisfied a little comedy in between that is totally fine with me i mean the characters arnt robots.

985The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 10:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

Im fine with comedy i loved omniverse yes maybe sometimes it was a little over the top but it had just the right mix of action and comedy plus it knew when to take itself serious like in the feedback getting destroyed scene that was pure gold we need more stuff like that and if we get that i will be satisfied a little comedy in between that is totally fine with me i mean the characters arnt robots.
The problem with Omniverse, they didn't have enough of those dark moments in the series til at random points.
Usually by the end of the season they'll do it, but its like they didn't have enough of it.
If Omniverse had more of those moments, more people would have liked it, that's why a lot of fans complain about Omniverse being too comedy-like.
I know the only times things ever got dark were in "Of Predators and Prey" Malefactor, Showdown, Frogs of War, the 200th episode, the Rooter episodes, Final Countdown, and the series finale (as a 2-parter).
I put "" because it was a staged fight to lure Khyber, but as far as comedy goes, I think the only things of comedy I enjoyed were It Was Them and... Collect This, despite the episode isn't one of my favorites, I love how it describes how UAF fans react to Ben 10 IN GENERAL, it was just perfect...
The reason also Ben 10 got burnt off in its final run was because little people in the US liked Omniverse and the merchandising went straight to Toys R Us which made things impossible to get after 2012 once it stopped shipping there.
At least the other countries didn't burn it off, but that's probably cause they got 3.4 views an episode while the US before the final 30 was like... 1.4?
I mean now adays that's good but last year or technically 15 months ago it wasn't tolerable.
But to perfectly describe its comedy and drama aspect roles, I think as long as we don't overpush for what we get and ask for, then we should be fine.
Plus its reasons we ask for things to get darker is why we get things like Collect This, or that Teen Titans GO crossover with Young Justice, there was a reason for that situation to happen and if we can dragging things on like this, it'll only get worse. (Like Justice League Action... or the other "Reboots")

986The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 10:36 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I'm kinda hoping if we get anything comedy, it'll be like how we switched from Transformers Prime to Robots In Disguise, I think personally for an international Ben 10 series like this, it would work.
Because the shift between dark to comedy was good while still having the same animation style was great, as everything was still kept at balanced between the action, adventure, and serious needed moments.
Anybody else agree?

987The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 11:27 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I'm kinda hoping if we get anything comedy, it'll be like how we switched from Transformers Prime to Robots In Disguise, I think personally for an international Ben 10 series like this, it would work.
Because the shift between dark to comedy was good while still having the same animation style was great, as everything was still kept at balanced between the action, adventure, and serious needed moments.
Anybody else agree?
I never watched that show so i dont really know what you mean please explain

988The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th February 2016, 11:53 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Here's the thing about comedy in Ben 10. Fans aren't concerned as to whether or not the Ben 10 reboot will have any comedy in general. The fans are concerned about whether the reboot will be a comedy show or an action show with comedic elements. They don't want a comedy show out of the Ben 10 reboot. They want an action show with comedic elements. Not every show needs comedic elements to make them work either. It helps but not always. There have been many shows on television that have either very little comedy or no comedy at all and they were entertaining and fun to watch.

If you think that Omniverse had a perfect amount of comedy in it, that's fine but most fans despise Omniverse and one major reason why is that to them, including me, there's too much comedy in Omniverse. At least most of the time, Omniverse focused so much on comedy that it overpowered the action and more dark and serious moments. Many fans don't like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien one major reason being that because it was too dark and not light enough. Most fans hate Omniverse one major reason being that because it was too light and not dark enough. To most fans of Ben 10, Omniverse felt more like a comedy show with action elements instead of an action show with comedy elements. The original Ben 10 was an action show with comedic elements. Not a comedy show with action elements.

Regardless of what Man of Action says about the reboot being more action-oriented, most fans fear that the Ben 10 reboot will be a comedy show anyways. This is most especially because of CN's recent track record with their shows, removing all or most of their action shows and replacing them with comedy shows that are cheaply made using flash art. Even going so far as to turn some of their more action shows into comedy shows, such as Teen Titans Go. The problem isn't that people are worried that the Ben 10 reboot will have comedy in general. The real problem is that people are worried that the Ben 10 reboot will end up being a comedy show and not an action show.

989The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th February 2016, 1:58 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Here's the thing about comedy in Ben 10. Fans aren't concerned as to whether or not the Ben 10 reboot will have any comedy in general. The fans are concerned about whether the reboot will be a comedy show or an action show with comedic elements. They don't want a comedy show out of the Ben 10 reboot. They want an action show with comedic elements. Not every show needs comedic elements to make them work either. It helps but not always. There have been many shows on television that have either very little comedy or no comedy at all and they were entertaining and fun to watch.

If you think that Omniverse had a perfect amount of comedy in it, that's fine but most fans despise Omniverse and one major reason why is that to them, including me, there's too much comedy in Omniverse. At least most of the time, Omniverse focused so much on comedy that it overpowered the action and more dark and serious moments. Many fans don't like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien one major reason being that because it was too dark and not light enough. Most fans hate Omniverse one major reason being that because it was too light and not dark enough. To most fans of Ben 10, Omniverse felt more like a comedy show with action elements instead of an action show with comedy elements. The original Ben 10 was an action show with comedic elements. Not a comedy show with action elements.

Regardless of what Man of Action says about the reboot being more action-oriented, most fans fear that the Ben 10 reboot will be a comedy show anyways. This is most especially because of CN's recent track record with their shows, removing all or most of their action shows and replacing them with comedy shows that are cheaply made using flash art. Even going so far as to turn some of their more action shows into comedy shows, such as Teen Titans Go. The problem isn't that people are worried that the Ben 10 reboot will have comedy in general. The real problem is that people are worried that the Ben 10 reboot will end up being a comedy show and not an action show.
Those are some reasons and Ebon is right about the hated parts as well. But the majority of people I've spoken to and am friends with hated Omniverse, is that after UA we felt like it was going to continue in that direction, there was a level of expectation like we'd come to know Ben 10 so well and then bam Omniverse! It was a nightmare everything we had come to love was turned on it's head with the overbearing comedy and awful everything about it. We felt betrayed like some just played a very cruel joke on us, it didn't feel like Ben 10 anymore, Omniverse was the TTG of the Ben 10 series some people went into denial and just swallowed the bitter pill pretending it was going to be alright. All in all it's the reason we are where we are now.

990The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th February 2016, 2:04 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Why we dont just calm down and watch the freacking show and with watch the freacking show i am not saying "Expect to be all the dark elements you want", no with watch the freacking show i mean "Understand what is good comedy and what is bad comedy, what is good drama and what is bad drama, even better what is a good mix of elements".

991The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 40 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th February 2016, 4:00 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

BTW i searched up the new york toy fair and it does say they are attending it although when i press them on the toy fair website it only says teenage mutant ninja turtles so maybe they are keeping the ben 10 stuff under wraps until the fair or they just arent showing any at the fair.

-------

https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=370

-------

https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=371

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum