Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about writing a fan fiction

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 3:01 am

jesse220

Human
Human

Ok I've been thinking if I wrote a fan fiction it would be dark and sad. I don't know if you would like it or not, but it would make you disgusted and makes you feel bad. What do you say?

2Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 4:34 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Go ahead. It's fan fiction. You can take it in whatever direction you want to take it in. As long as it's good and well written and implemented, go ahead and write it.

3Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 7:44 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I've been working on one for awhile now, if we do start a Fan Fiction setting here, that would be great, and I get to release my own show here to, cause I'm already releasing it on 2 other sites, so that could be fun.

4Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 8:26 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Alright then if I do this, it would be a what if story. Would you be interested in a what if story?

5Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 8:32 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

It's fan fiction. Of course it's a "what if" story. So yeah, again, go ahead and give it a try.

6Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 8:32 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Tactical Ochoa wrote:It's fan fiction. Of course it's a "what if" story. So yeah, again, go ahead and give it a try.

I will thanks. But I'm gonna need some time.

7Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 8:34 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

You have all the time you need.

8Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 8:34 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Tactical Ochoa wrote:You have all the time you need.

Thanks Very Happy

9Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 19th April 2016, 8:35 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Your welcome

10Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 20th April 2016, 7:58 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Alright I've made a preview to my first fanfiction. Tell me what you think but if you don't like it, you won't have to say anything.

http://jesse220.deviantart.com/art/The-End-Of-Ben-10-Preview-604211769

11Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 20th April 2016, 9:32 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Ehhhhh, I think you could do much better than that honestly. It's still your story but I don't know about this idea. Have you tried looking up other Ben 10 fanfics and other stories in general for inspiration. Again, in my opinion, I'm not really sure about this idea but I guess you could give it a try. It sounds too...I guess the right word is "minor" maybe and I don't think that the events that would follow up in the aftermath seem reasonable and sensible. Should probably also wait a little longer to see what other people say about this idea as well. There could be some useful suggestions that could be quite helpful for you.

If you're interested, here's one Ben 10 fanfic story that I found that's very much dark and even messed up yet very good to read. Could probably use this as a bit of inspiration or something.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7838485/1/A-Life-Alone

12Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 20th April 2016, 10:00 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Ehhhhh, I think you could do much better than that honestly. It's still your story but I don't know about this idea. Have you tried looking up other Ben 10 fanfics and other stories in general for inspiration. Again, in my opinion, I'm not really sure about this idea but I guess you could give it a try. It sounds too...I guess the right word is "minor" maybe and I don't think that the events that would follow up in the aftermath seem reasonable and sensible. Should probably also wait a little longer to see what other people say about this idea as well. There could be some useful suggestions that could be quite helpful for you.

If you're interested, here's one Ben 10 fanfic story that I found that's very much dark and even messed up yet very good to read. Could probably use this as a bit of inspiration or something.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7838485/1/A-Life-Alone

Look the reason why I'm writing this, is because I could not get this minor character and this episode out of my head. And this is why I'm writing this fanfiction. I knew you would not agree with this and like I said, if you don't like it you don't have to comment. But if you want me banned from this forum, go ahead and banned me.

13Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 20th April 2016, 10:08 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I'm not banning you. I'm not even an admin. Where did you get that idea from? I'm just giving my opinion and some constructive criticism. I even said that you can still give the idea a try if you want. It's just feedback. That's all. You don't even have to listen to me or anyone else. After all, it is your fanfic story. Again, go ahead and give your idea a try. Who knows, it might actually be good as long as you properly implement and execute it well. And yeah, I know you said that if anyone doesn't like it, we don't have to comment but that isn't what you should expect out of people. Again, go ahead and give your story a try. It's all up to you as to what you want to do.

14Thinking about writing a fan fiction Empty Re: Thinking about writing a fan fiction 20th April 2016, 10:11 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Tactical Ochoa wrote:I'm not banning you. I'm not even an admin. Where did you get that idea from? I'm just giving my opinion and some constructive criticism. I even said that you can still give the idea a try if you want. It's just feedback. That's all. You don't even have to listen to me or anyone else. After all, it is your fanfic story. Again, go ahead and give your idea a try. Who knows, it might actually be good as long as you properly implement and execute it well. And yeah, I know you said that if anyone doesn't like it, we don't have to comment but that isn't what you should expect out of people. Again, go ahead and give your story a try. It's all up to you as to what you want to do.

Alright well thanks for the encouragement. I got the Idea from the Mulan scene were Chi-Fu Exposed Mulan to what she really is, and I got the Idea from another fanfiction called the end of the swat kats written by Kooshmiser on Deviant art

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum