+5
MekongTiger
Sebastian13
The Omni Triforcer
Tactical Ochoa
mace23
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The highpoint of the franchise  Empty The highpoint of the franchise 6th May 2016, 2:42 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

A new topic about what people consider the highpoint of the series, mine is definitely the map of infinity episodes they show Kevin being at his peak of heroism, The grandeur scale of the show with Ledgardomain and Perplexhedron , the latter being the best episodes of the series about Kevin, everything afterword is hit or miss, but those Aggregor episodes , I wish they stuck with him as the main villain

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Highest point for Ben 10: the Original Series. At least in my opinion it is.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

In my opinion the highest point was OS-AF that was when i actually had people in my life that i could talk to about ben 10 without them teasing me for watching it. After that everyone stopped watching it and i was left to watch and think about the show on my own well at least till i found these forums. I love every ben 10 series i just thought those 2 were the high points.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:In my opinion  the highest point was OS-AF that was when i actually had people in my life that i could talk to about ben 10 without them teasing me for watching it. After that everyone stopped watching it and i was left to watch and think about the show on my own well at least till i found these forums. I love every ben 10 series i just thought those 2 were the high points.

That's true, after AF people stopped thinking of Ben 10 as something cool or worth watching. It seems like only the real fans continued to watch after that.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 9th May 2016, 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Only the Original Series & Alien Force.

6The highpoint of the franchise  Empty Re: The highpoint of the franchise 9th May 2016, 12:23 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Original Series, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. All my high points.

7The highpoint of the franchise  Empty Re: The highpoint of the franchise 19th May 2016, 7:32 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Original Series, AF and Omniverse. The Original Series is the only highpoint Ben 10 had, because later in AF the quality of the episodes was really irregular, in some episodes the ambient, story, characters and message was great but in others it was a nonsensical ball of events.

In UA, this happen again, but i believe that the big difference is we got less great episodes and a lot more of this really strange episodes, who class with each other in tone, story and ambient. But the good side of UA is that when the episodes were great, we were dealing with excellent stuff...

Omniverse wasnt irregular (until 5 season) but we got in a regular base excellent stuff.

8The highpoint of the franchise  Empty Re: The highpoint of the franchise 31st May 2016, 12:11 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I liked alien force myself, it showed growth and evolution in the characters. UA too but not as much. Even Charmcaster got flushed out and I love villains with dimensions. to them.

9The highpoint of the franchise  Empty Re: The highpoint of the franchise 23rd July 2016, 3:08 pm

Gordo_Hareda

Human
Human

Definitely the original series, although there were good points to the first two seasons of AF and some of UA and OV.

datdude wrote:I liked alien force myself, it showed growth and evolution in the characters. UA too but not as much. Even Charmcaster got flushed out and I love villains with dimensions. to them.

It's "fleshed out", and I can't say I like what was done with her there at all, but to each their own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum