Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Story Idea

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Story Idea Empty New Story Idea 3rd August 2017, 3:46 pm

UltimateOmniBen

Hey guys, I am thinking of writing my Ben 10 based story. The story is basically that my own oc, Ken, replaces Ben in the series. I'll kinda focus on how the differences of the new main character affect the show, as well as his relationship with his family. I am also thinking of replacing the Omnitrix that Ben finds the original series with the one from Omniverse. The Omnitrix will also have the evolutionary function, which he will unlock later in the story. If any of you have any suggestions or advice for the story, then that would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

2New Story Idea Empty Re: New Story Idea 27th August 2017, 8:17 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

UltimateOmniBen wrote:Hey guys, I am thinking of writing my Ben 10 based story. The story is basically that my own oc, Ken, replaces Ben in the series. I'll kinda focus on how the differences of the new main character affect the show, as well as his relationship with his family. I am also thinking of replacing the Omnitrix that Ben finds the original series with the one from Omniverse. The Omnitrix will also have the evolutionary function, which he will unlock later in the story. If any of you have any suggestions or advice for the story, then that would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

give it a shot why the heck not

3New Story Idea Empty Re: New Story Idea 12th October 2017, 9:17 pm

Superfanbg

Human
Human

UltimateOmniBen wrote:Hey guys, I am thinking of writing my Ben 10 based story. The story is basically that my own oc, Ken, replaces Ben in the series. I'll kinda focus on how the differences of the new main character affect the show, as well as his relationship with his family. I am also thinking of replacing the Omnitrix that Ben finds the original series with the one from Omniverse. The Omnitrix will also have the evolutionary function, which he will unlock later in the story. If any of you have any suggestions or advice for the story, then that would be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
Take into account the personality of Ken, who are like those of Gwen and Ben combined. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]