You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooting at the The Dark Knight Rises premiere

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Here's a link to the story: http://kotaku.com/5927653/mass-shooting-at-dark-knight-rises-premiere/
And you can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

Apparently, a total of 70 people were shot during the movie. 58 were injured and 12 people died. I think this is one of the deadliest mass murders in recent times.

I hope everyone there is alright now and I wish the best for their family and friends too.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I knew about this,it's all over Twitter.Nobody tweets about anything else these days...
I hope everyone is alright as well and that they recover quickly.
Anyways,I'm still going to see it,not letting a maniac control what I do.What about the rest of you?

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:I knew about this,it's all over Twitter.Nobody tweets about anything else these days...
I hope everyone is alright as well and that they recover quickly.
Anyways,I'm still going to see it,not letting a maniac control what I do.What about the rest of you?

I kind of want to know more details about this, nothing I've read gave me a full picture of it.

Yeah, I'm planning on seeing it anyway, regardless of some punk with a gun. I just hope nobody actually blames the movie for this thing.

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

This was a tragic event
it made me paranoid in movie theaters Sad Crying or Very sad

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Turbojake252 wrote:This was a tragic event

Sadly me too, but I still go to theaters.

I kept thinking someone would come with a gun while watching The Dark Knight Rises...but I still enjoyed the movie. Very Happy

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:

I kept thinking someone would come with a gun while watching The Dark Knight Rises...but I still enjoyed the movie. Very Happy
It didn't scare me but it just made me sick to the stomach...Luckily, I still enjoyed the movie as well Very Happy .

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

It didn't scare me but it just made me sick to the stomach...Luckily, I still enjoyed the movie as well Very Happy .

I wasn't scared at all, I was paranoid, my imagination was running wild.

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:

I don't go to the movies very often anymore but not too long aftet the shooting my cousins came over and so we all went and saw the Bourne Legacy. I kept watching the exits and was slouching in my seat like i would duck behind the hairs or something. I went to see the Dark Knight Rises a few weeks ago and was so engrossed in it I didn't even consider paranoia, however some way through the movie an attendant did come down and stand by the exit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum