Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whens The Forum Coming?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Whens The Forum Coming? 5th November 2012, 5:00 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I know this seems like a useless topic, but I know the New Forum is coming this Fall, but it's already November? Do you think there really ever was gonna be a new forum? Or that they forgot about the forum?, Or It's coming more later-er this Fall?

2Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Re: Whens The Forum Coming? 5th November 2012, 9:49 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Yeah, it's been forever. I think there will be one but it's probably gonna come really late. As of now, we've got no information when.

3Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Re: Whens The Forum Coming? 5th November 2012, 1:50 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:Yeah, it's been forever. I think there will be one but it's probably gonna come really late. As of now, we've got no information when.

It should come soon...maybe a month or two.

4Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Re: Whens The Forum Coming? 20th December 2012, 2:51 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Okay I know it's like 2 more days til Fall
But Matt Wayne and Eugene Son there's a new forum coming this Fall...
Well it's 2 days til Winter and almost Christmas
I'm starting to wonder if the new forum is ever gonna come or not?

5Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Re: Whens The Forum Coming? 20th December 2012, 10:35 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Okay I know it's like 2 more days til Fall

If anyone would be putting up a new board it would be dwaynes family. His widow does work on omniverse, and they did get more episodes ordered. Maybe shes just got stuff to do.

I would like to be able to pick matt and eugenes brains again though. Someone ask them on twitter or something.

6Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Re: Whens The Forum Coming? 20th December 2012, 7:28 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

I honestly wouldn't mind if it didn't come back...I like this forum and how it's run by the members. I do miss talking to Matt and Eugene, but we have Ferrick now so it's all good.

http://shrek.com

7Whens The Forum Coming? Empty Re: Whens The Forum Coming? 21st December 2012, 10:23 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Okay I know it's like 2 more days til Fall

If anyone would be putting up a new board it would be dwaynes family. His widow does work on omniverse, and they did get more episodes ordered. Maybe shes just got stuff to do.

I would like to be able to pick matt and eugenes brains again though. Someone ask them on twitter or something.

Matt is a member of this forum. He just never posted. Maybe he made it "just in case".
I would make a Q&A section of this forum if he would be interested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum