PrimordialBorscht
Ebomnitrix
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This is the first Ben 10 game to have a Spoilers and Talkback, and with all the talk about it on Chatter, I think it's best to post it here this way.

Ben 10 Omniverse for those who don't know, for the first time play as both 16 and 11 year old Ben, and you can access 13 aliens including unplayable aliens from the past like: Wildmutt, Diamondhead, Wildvine, Articguana, and Eye Guy and new aliens like: Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Bloxx, Feedback

Other features include Multiplayer but not online multiplayer

It also has Cosmic Destruction features like switching between aliens and upgrading aliens but this time, you get more attacks like as many as in the first 2 Ben 10 games Protector of Earth and Alien Force!

11 Levels, this is not the first Ben 10 game to get more then 8 levels such as Protector of Earth having 24 levels, and the rest having 8 including Galactic Racing
and Punch Time Explosion.

Also there are new features like for the first time you can throw objects at your enemies, and you've never really had a chance to do that before

I already have a list of the bosses so here you go: Khyber, Slamworm, Mucliator, Crabdozer, Dr Animo, Mutant Ant, Psyphon, Young Malware, Present Malware, Both Malwares Together

Also you have to unlock aliens but this time your just unlocking half of them so your at relief: Wildmutt, Cannonbolt, Feedback, Articguana, Bloxx, and Gravattack

The game will be on the DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3

This'll be the first Ben 10 game you can't use Xbox Live nor Playstation Network unless you live near someone

and also play as exclusive aliens Upchuck and Crashhopper on DS and 3DS but you can't access Bloxx and Wildvine in those platforms...

So in this Spoilers and Talkback you can talk about the game, post walkthroughs, info, the video game official site and trailers and pics, and etc, enjoy!

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I should also mention the game is right now on Xbox Marketprice but the game ain't released itself so ya, if any of you have it and can get it, please post walkthroughs on Youtube, thank you!

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

So the playable aliens for the console versions are:

1. Wildmutt
2. Diamondhead
3. Wildvine
4. Articguana
5. Eye Guy
6. Shocksquatch
7. Feedback
8. Gravattack
9. Bloxx
10. Cannonbolt
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???

What are the three unknown aliens?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Four Arms, XLR8 and Heatblast

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

they should have included a Andromeda Alien,probably NRG.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I don't disagree, but I'm pretty sure they only included OS and OV aliens for a reason. They wanted to have a pool of aliens young Ben could use, and some old Ben could use. It's a shame that this excludes any UAF alien, but that's what happens when you make a game focused on both Bens.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Honestly If I had to choose between what 13 aliens to use for the game, i'd replace a few aliens for Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, Armodrillo, and NRG since there the main aliens of OV

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Honestly If I had to choose between what 13 aliens to use for the game, i'd replace a few aliens for Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, Armodrillo, and NRG since there the main aliens of OV

I wouldn't say so. Besides maybe Feedback, there are no "main aliens" in Omniverse. Unlike OS and UAF there is a LOT of diversity of Omnitrix aliens in each episode. The game should reflect that.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, Armodrillo, and NRG

How do you
even
think that?

In what way is Humungousaur a main alien? And Armodrillo? How do you even get that idea?

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

How do you
even
think that?

In what way is Humungousaur a main alien? And Armodrillo? How do you even get that idea?

CN's Ben 10 character page.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:

How do you
even
think that?

Doesn't actually mean anything. By that logic, Gwen and Kevin are main characters.

Besides, the current aliens make the most sense. OV aliens to show off the new guys and OS aliens so young Ben has someone to turn into.

http://shrek.com

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

How do you
even
think that?

Doesn't actually mean anything. By that logic, Gwen and Kevin are main characters.

Besides, the current aliens make the most sense. OV aliens to show off the new guys and OS aliens so young Ben has someone to turn into.

Ya, I actually put NRG since hes not on the site page cause he's the most used Andromeda alien in the show so far

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tomorrow's the big game release, Really stoked to see how it turns out playing it and stuff.

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

Anyone know the price???

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ok so I got the game, and I'm on Level 2 at the moment, But I'll tell ya stuff about Level 1:
Aliens You Get At Start:
Heatblast, Diamondhead, Four Arms, Wildvine, Shocksquatch

Aliens Unlock:
Wildmutt, Cannonbolt (during level)

Boss:
Ant Queen

Minions:
Ants, Robots

Training Simulation in Bellwood, Undertown (demo version is also shown)

Sounds:
Omnitrix sounds like in POE and AF, not fake ones like in the other games

Now for stuff about Level 2 so far:
Aliens:
(This is a Young Ben one)
Everyone for Young Ben's alien set but Feedback and Articguana
Aliens Unlock:
Feedback

Also the official site is here:
http://ben10omniversevideogame.com/us.php
I wonder why Armodrillo and Kickin Hawk are there but ill figure it out as a play.

beczam129

Human
Human

Can someone post a gameplay video of the game

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

beczam129 wrote:Can someone post a gameplay video of the game

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ben10omniversevideogame.com/media/Ben10_ComicCon_640x360_stnd.mp4&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

I know a bit about games, and this, to me, looks a little like a Diablo III rip off.
I tend to stay away from cash-in video games generally. I hope you guys enjoy your time with it.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ok I'm on Level 5, Here's how it goes so far:
With the Omnitrix Malfunction blast, it teleports Rook on and off to young and present timelines.

Level 2
Alien Unlock:
Feedback, (Eye Guy and XLR8 are only for Young Ben)
Boss: Malware

Level 3:
Alien Unlock:
Gravattack
Boss: Mucilator

Level 4:
Alien Unlock:
Bloxx
Boss: Psyphon

Level 5:
(Articguana cameo but don't get to play as him)
Boss: (metioned, still playing) Dr Animo

beczam129

Human
Human

Nobody wrote:
beczam129 wrote:Can someone post a gameplay video of the game

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ben10omniversevideogame.com/media/Ben10_ComicCon_640x360_stnd.mp4&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Very Funny

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:(Eye Guy and XLR8 are only for Young Ben)

What is this nonsense

http://shrek.com

22Ben 10 Omniverse: The Video Game SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty information 3DS 18th November 2012, 3:05 am

beczam129

Human
Human

any 3DS Gameplay or information please

beczam129

Human
Human

beczam129 wrote:any 3DS Gameplay or information please
anything please

I play with my android phone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]